Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Just before we got to my house, she stopped and told me, "Don't forget, tomorrow morning, go to the student lot and raise your skirt. Be sure you have panties on so one of the boys can take them off. Once he takes them off of you, he will give them back, but he will put them in your mouth because your hands will be busy holding up your skirt. I will tell you when you can drop it. One of us will be in contact with you throughout the day to let you know what else we want. One more thing slut, you don't have a vagina, butt or breast any more. You have a cunt, ass and tits, even if they are small."

She stopped and then she said, "You understand everything I have told you right?"

"Yes Mistress, but I don't like it." I said.

"I don't care if you like it or not, just remember I own you. Now get out of my car. Once you are standing at my trunk, I'll open it. You'll have just 30 seconds to get your cloths out before I drive away. Grab your clothes and get dressed. I have friends doing the filming. Get dressed and go home. See you in the morning." She said. God she was so hateful.

I got out of her car and rushed to the back. I had to wait for her to release the latch and as soon as she did, I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on. I was so embarrassed, but had to do it. I got all my clothes on, minus my panties and then went home.

My parents were home when I entered the house. They asked how my day went, I was very tempted to just tell them what I had to do, and what I will be doing in the future, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything, I did it with nothing but a promise to be a cheerleader.

I excused myself to go change and put on some shorts and a tee, that didn't show off much. I hated myself right now, but had to put on a good front for my parents. We talked some, had our dinner, I again excused myself to go to my room because I couldn't stand to be with them right now.

Once in my room, I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered if I would still look the same next week? I also thought about being a whore in school. That I didn't like, but had no choice in the matter.

Then I wondered if I could actually eat myself. I was going to try it. So, I stripped off my clothes and lay on my bed. I rubbed myself to get hot, with the excitement of the day, it did not take long to climax. My girl juice all over the place. Then tried to bend. I pushed myself into a bend and did my best to get close to my cunt, (I still hated that word) but could not do it. I knew it was impossible to lick myself, and gave up. I would tell Mistress Pam it could not be done.

After the excitement of trying to eat myself, along with the orgasm I was relaxed, I just laid back and went to sleep. I don't know how I slept so well, but I did. I woke up to my alarm going off, telling me to get up get ready for school.

I got up and thought about everything that happened to me yesterday and once again, started crying. I got my robe on and went to get a shower. I looked at my body once I got to the bathroom, and noticed I really hadn't changed. The only difference was my cunt was bald.

Once I finished my shower, I went down for breakfast, and talked with mom and dad before they had to leave for work. I was alone, so took off my robe walking around the house naked for a while before, going to my room to dress for school.

I stood at my closet and thought about wearing pants today, the damn school uniform is always a skirt. If I ever did wear pants, I'm sure Mistress Pam or one of the other Mistress, would probably have them off so everyone could see my ass and cunt again. So I picked out a skirt and blouse to wear. The blouse was thin, but covered everything ok and the skirt was about mid-thigh. I put my bra on and then slid my panties up my legs. I thought about what happened to them yesterday (thank god I pick an older pair) and what some boy was going to do today, as I stood in front of everyone. I wouldn't have panties on for long today, so I picked a pair of lacy green ones. But I had to wear them to start with because Mistress Pam said to.

I walked to school, as I got closer, I saw the parking lot was full of kids waiting for my panty show. I didn't want to do this, but what choice did I have. I couldn't let my parents see any of those pictures or videos. So, I walked thru the crowd, I could feel hands all over my ass and some on my tits too. But I just kept walking.

Mistress Pam was waiting in the middle of the lot. As I approached her, she said, "Be sure to keep your eyes open today, you'll hold your skirt up until I say you can lower it."

I just nodded that I understood. I turned to face the front of the school, set my book bag down and raised my skirt to my waist. My panties were in full view of everyone. Some saw the front, others saw the back, soon they would see naked cunt and ass.

I heard Mistress Pam tell someone to do it, and then felt hands on me, my panties were slowly lowered down my legs, as with the person doing it, he went to his knees. I felt him kiss both my ass cheeks, as I was stepping out of them when they were at my feet. The boy picked them up, and since I hand both hands on my skirt, he put them in my mouth to hold. That was so embarrassing, and exciting at the same time. I think it was worse than holding my skirt up, because he put the crotch which was wet, in my mouth so I had to taste myself.

I just stood there with my skirt up, my naked ass and cunt on display with my panties in my mouth.

I don't know how long I stood there, but finally Mistress Pam said, "OK cunt let it down and put your panties in your bag."

I lowered my skirt; taking the panties out of my mouth, the taste of my pussy on my tongue, and put them in my bag. I wanted to get away from this spot and get into school.

I started to walk away, but Mistress Pam stopped me. She came up to me and said, "That skirt is a little too long. From now on, they will be shorter. I am going to roll it at your waist, to show you how short I want them from now on."

She rolled the waist over and looked, then did it again and again. My skirt was now just below my ass cheeks, I knew my cunt would show when I sat down. If I bent over, everything would be out there to see.

"OK, my hot little cunt, go to class and when sitting, keep your legs apart. I will meet you for lunch so I can play some more. Have a good morning slut." She said and walked away.

I walked away, heading in to school, I felt hands all over me as I walked, knowing I couldn't stop anyone from touching me. So I just tried to ignore the hands touching me, and went to class.

I sat down and opened my legs a little and looked down. I could see my cunt, it was wet. Everyone else that would like to look could see it also. But at least I wasn't walking around naked like yesterday. I made it thru all my morning classes with nothing else happening. I saw several boys and even the some teachers (male and female) looking at my exposed cunt as I sat in their class.

Then it was lunch time, I dreaded going to the cafeteria where I knew Mistress Pam would be along with the other Mistresses, I was afraid she might make me do something I didn't want to do.

I got to the cafeteria and Mistress Pam came up behind me, we waited in line to get our food. Once our food was plated and on our tray, Mistress Pam made me walk to the back table again.

She said, "OK, time to play some my pet. Take your skirt off."

I knew I was beat and didn't argue with her, I think it made her mad that I was just doing what she said without an argument.

The next order shocked me, "Hell, no sense in you wearing anything. Take everything off. Blouse and bra too, but you can leave your shoes on."

I started to tell her to go fuck off until she said "And if you complain you will stay naked, the rest of the day, you'll walk home like that too. Now get naked whore."

I started crying, as I started unbuttoning my blouse. I could see everyone looking at me as I stripped naked. I took my blouse and bra off standing in front of her waiting for her to tell me what else she wanted from me.

I had not seen her going to her purse, but once I was naked, she took my right nipple in her fingers and played with it until I moaned. My nipples stay hard, they will get harder when played with. I had noticed that when I was younger.

She played with it, rolling, twisting, pulling, till she had it just where she wanted, she brought her other hand up and attached a clothes pin to it. I screamed because it hurt, my nipples are supper sensitive, which also made me climax. The scream made everyone that wasn't looking at me, to look up from their lunches to stare at me.

Then she did the same with my other nipple, again I screamed, and again I climaxed. Shit that hurts. But the first one wasn't hurting as bad now. It was probably numb.

"Now, they will stay on till lunch is over with. If you complain any more, they will stay on for the rest of the day, which means you will not be able to cover those little tits up. Behave and you will have your clothes back on for afternoon classes." She told me.

With that, since all the others had shown up, she sat down and said, "Sit down and eat, but do not talk to anyone. Not one word out of your whore mouth."

I was still crying, but didn't want to piss her off, so sat my naked body down and ate my lunch. I listened to all the Mistresses talking about everything, but mostly about me. They were saying they couldn't wait until the school day ended so they could be licked again. And talked about watching all the boys fucking me once they popped my cherry. One said that I had 3 cherries to pop. My mouth, cunt and ass. They talked about who would be the first in each hole, but Mistress Pam said that Charles would get one of them. She had promised him a virgin hole, if he helped; get me. They also talked about cheering at the games, if the boys won they would get me for a reward, that all of them would be fucking me free of charge. They even said that would be a good movie, and would get a lot of money on the market.

I didn't say anything at all as they talked about me like that. I knew I was ruined and if my parents ever found out, I would be put away someplace. Maybe that would be a good thing.

Lunch finally ended and Mistress Pam asked, "So cunt, do you want to get dressed or would you like to stay naked for the rest of the day?'

"May I speak now Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes you can since I asked you a question." She told me.

"Thank you. May I get dressed now please?" I answered her question.

"Yes, you can. Just let me take those off your hot nipples." She said and reached up and took one off. And then reached to the other one and took it off.

I screamed again, again climaxing. I think it hurt worse than when she put them on. She rubbed my nipples, to get the blood flowing back to them.

"Thank you Mistress Pam. They hurt." I said.

"I know they do and that's why I put them on you. Now you understand I mean everything I say, right." She said.

"Yes Mistress, I do and I'll do my best to please you. But please don't hurt me." I cried.

"You will fuck and suck anyone and anything I say?" She asked.

"I don't want to lose my virginity, but I will if it is what you want me to do. But please don't hurt me anymore, I don't want my parents to know about any of this. I'll do my very best to do whatever you want, if you will protect me." I said in a kind of whisper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.