Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

"Yes, I want to get this over with so I can be a cheerleader." I told her.

"OK, drop your skirt but keep your eyes closed for now. I am going to fix your skirt for your walk. And you can not stop anyone from touching you." She instructed. I felt the excitement build, I felt my wetness seep, but I didn't say anything.

I dropped my skirt and then felt her hands near my butt. She lifted the back of my skirt up and tucked it into the waist, my naked butt was on display. But I noticed when she did that, the front came up some; and my vagina was almost showing.

"Now, remember Wendy, do not touch the skirt unless a teacher tells you to. If you are told by a teacher to fix your skirt, then your initiation is over. But if they don't say anything you continue showing your ass to everyone. Understand?" She was saying.

"Yes, I understand," I said.

"If you make it thru the day with your ass hanging out, you will be the first girl to do so, I think we should have a second part in case it happens don't you think so?" She asked.

I thought about that for a moment and then said, "Yes, that would be a good idea." I said that knowing I wouldn't be like this all day. A teacher would tell me very soon to fix my skirt.

"How about if you make it till lunch, and no teacher has said anything to you, we take it one step further; and have your pussy, along with your ass showing for the afternoon. I am sure they will see that; don't you?" Miss. Pam said.

I just knew that I would never make it that far without being told to cover up, so I said, "that sounds like it would work. Does that go for all of us?"

"Yes it does Wendy. The other two girls will get the same treatment if they are not told to fix their skirts. I've already explained that to them and they agree too." Miss. Pam said.

Then I said, "What happens if no teacher tells me to cover up by the end of the day?" Miss. Pam thought for a minute and then said, "I know if you show up for practice, with your ass and pussy showing, you will do another initiation for me. Does that sound like something you would want to do?"

"Well, I know I will be covered, so yea, I'll do another initiation if I can't cover up." I told her.

I just knew none of us would ever make it to our first class before being told to fix our skirts, which is why I said what I did. What teacher would let a half naked girl walk around in school?

"OK, Wendy, open your eyes and let's go to school." Miss. Pam said.

I opened my eyes gasping as I saw all the students staring at me and waiting for me to walk past them. I was scared; but being half exposed to the student body also had me excited. Wanting to be a cheerleader so bad I blocked out the fact that my butt was out there for all to see and touch, and my vagina was almost out there too. I picked up my back pack and went to put it on, but Miss Pam stopped me.

"No, I'll get someone to carry that for you. That way you won't be covered."

She got one of the boys in my class to carry my book bag for me and told me to start walking. I noticed the other 2 girls had left already and I felt all alone.

I was determined to do this. I started walking toward the school and soon felt hands all over my butt and some even went into my crack and touched my little star. A couple even got there hands to my front and touched my vagina, which was starting to drip. I did my best to ignore the touches and soon was in the school going into my first class. I was sure that I would be able to put my skirt down, but no teachers were in the halls, the teacher Mr. Smith wasn't in the class room yet. I took my seat and at least had some protection.

Hi this is Miss Pam the bitch here, I'm going to let you in on why Wendy Williams made my shit list.

I was pissed at this Wendy Williams girl. She came to school all high and mighty and then she started messing with my boyfriend Charles. I had to do something to get back at her, and away from him. So I put this plan in action. There was never an initiation for the cheerleaders and those other two girls helped me accomplish my goal. Once they knew Wendy had closed her eyes, they were free to go.

I and my girls talked with the teachers and asked them to cooperate (some of them was an upfront blow job, which the new girls had to give.) for us to get little goody two shoes embarrassed. I even told them that sometime during the year she would be available to fuck her if they wanted. That is why none of the teachers told her to fix her skirt and the little cunt had to walk around all morning with her naked ass on display. There were lots of pictures taken that morning, but word got out that none of the pictures were to be sent out to anyone. We didn't want her parents to see them just yet. I would use them to blackmail her with, she was going to do lots of things all year long and more pictures would be taken as she performed.

So now you know a portion of the reason for what I did and why.

I walked around all morning with my butt on display and lots of boys and some girls had their hands on me. It turned me on some much that I had to go to the bathroom a few time just to dry off my vagina. I couldn't understand why the teachers didn't see my naked butt and tell me to fix my skirt. I even tried to stand with my back toward them, so they could see, but no one said anything.

I was in my last class before lunch and was starting to worry. I just knew I would be covered by now, if I am not covered by lunch time, I will have my vagina exposed also, and then everyone will see how hot doing this has made me. Just because I agreed to doing a second part of the initiation, my big mouth. I was starting to think I didn't want to be a cheerleader that bad. Well I wanted to be one, but having to be just about naked for the day was starting to bother me. No one has ever seen me like this before, except my mom and dad when I was young.

The bell rang and now it was lunch time. I still had my butt out and couldn't figure why. But now it looks like my vagina would be showing too. But I still wanted to be a cheerleader and vowed to do whatever it took to be one, even if I had to be half naked or totally naked in school.

I put my books away in my locker and started to go to the lunch room. That's when Miss. Pam came up behind me and put her hands on my butt.

She said, "I see you still have your ass hanging out. No teacher has told you to fix it yet?"

"No and I don't understand why. The other two girls have their skirts covering them up. It seems like the teachers never pay attention to me." I said.

"I guess they enjoy seeing your hot little ass. I know I do. But you remember what you said this morning right." She asked.

"You mean about me showing my vagina after lunch if my butt was still out." I whispered.

"Yep, that's what I'm saying. So do you want to be a cheerleader still? Are you willing to show off that bald pussy to everyone? Of course all the kids saw it this morning didn't they?" She was giggling.

"Yes, I will do what it takes to become a cheerleader and I don't go back on my word. I'll show my vagina after lunch if I have to." I quietly said.

"Well, I am impressed. We'll eat lunch together and talk about some things." Miss. Pam said, "I sure would love to have you naked all the way, but that wasn't a part of the deal. Let's go get our food. You, I and the other girls will have lunch together in the back."

Her statement scared me, when she said she would like me naked. Now I know that I'm not BI-sexual in any way, at this point of my life. But I am glad she didn't say that this morning. But if I had to do that, I think I would have; just to be a cheerleader. But I will still be half naked in school this afternoon. I wasn't sure I could handle it, but I will try.

We went thru the line and picked out our lunch. I got some salad, French fries and a hot dog along with a coke. All the time I was getting my food, someone had a hand on my naked butt. I was following Miss. Pam, so I knew it wasn't her.

We got our food and I followed her to the back table with my naked butt wiggling for all to see. She had told me to try to make it wiggle more so maybe a teacher would notice. But it didn't do any good.

We got to the table and sat our trays down. I started to sit down, but she stopped me and said we had to wait for the others. And she made me turn so everyone had a better look at my butt.

Once all the other cheerleaders, including the two new ones came to the table I was a wet nervous wreck, my body was shacking, my heart was beating so fast and hard, I was close to an orgasm, if someone would have cupped a breast, I would have gone off like a firecracker; for all to see. Then I noticed the other new girls had their skirts covering them up. It was just me now and I don't understand why no teacher told me to cover up.

Once everyone was there, we sat down and started eating. At least when I sit, my butt isn't as noticeable.

As we ate, Miss Pam asked, "So Wendy, how do you want to fix your skirt for the afternoon? I do hope once the teachers see your exposed pussy, they will tell you to get dressed."

The others looked at her with a questioning look "What do you mean Miss. Pam when you say Wendy is showing her pussy this afternoon?"

Miss Pam told them, "This morning Wendy made a deal with me that if no teacher told her to cover her ass, she would show her ass and pussy in the afternoon. And as you saw when you came in, her ass was still uncovered."

"Is that right Wendy? Did you agree to show your pussy too?" another one asked.

"Yes I did, but I never thought I would have too. I figured a teacher would tell me to fix my skirt, but not one has noticed." I told them.

"Now that we all know why, you'll show your pussy. Wendy, how do you want to do it? There are some options you can decide on." Miss Pam was saying to me.

I didn't understand what she meant about options, so I just looked at her.

"You can have your skirt tucked in the front, just like in the back, but that would kind of frame your pussy and bring attention to it. Or, you can take your skirt off and just walk about naked from the waist down." She explained.

Then one of the other girls said, "How about she pulls her skirt down, but go topless instead. You know be naked from the waist up having her tits exposed. Maybe the teachers will see her tits better than her ass and pussy."

Miss Pam said, "That might work, but the deal was for her pussy too be seen. So if she wants her tits out, she'll have to be naked, because a deal is a deal. It's ass and pussy for the afternoon, unless Wendy wants her tits to be seen. Do you want to be naked Wendy?"

"No I don't want that. It is bad enough to be half naked." I said.

Wow, I thought. She has this stuff down really well and I wondered who else had to do this with her in charge. Miss Pam, has been the Captain of the squad now for two years, she took over as Captain after her freshman year.

"So Wendy, how do you want your pussy exposed? Naked or tucked?" Miss Pam asked.

"I am not sure. Why don't you decide; I'll do what you say. I don't know which would be better for me. I know I made the deal with you but never thought it would get this far, so I will leave it up to you" I said. Thinking in my head either way, my lower half will be exposed for all to see how horny this is making me. All the hands that have touched me this morning has had me dripping most of the morning.

Miss Pam smiled at me and said, "Ok, but you have to do as I say, no back talk. It will be like I own you and you are just obeying orders. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand, I'll be so glad when this day is over with. I just hope one of the teachers tells me to cover up real soon." I said to her and the others.

"Well, let's get started then," Miss Pam told me. "Stand up Wendy"

I stood up at the table and was grateful I was standing so my butt was not seen. But then thought, I will be showing my vagina real soon. Miss Pam had me turn toward her and started playing with the front of my skirt.

She said, "I'm going to tuck your skirt in to start with, just to see what it looks like. Then I'll remove your skirt to see what that looks like. Once I see you both ways, I'll decide how you will be dressed for the afternoon. OK?"

"Well, I did give the decision to you to make, so let's do it. I never back out on a deal." I told her.

She reached up to my skirt and pulled it up, tucking the front into the waist band. My little vagina was now on display. Then she told me to walk to the side of the room and back so she could see what I looked like. I did as she said and walked away from her and the others, before reaching the wall I heard some of the student saying "nice pussy or look she is wet", and then turned around when I reached the wall and slowly walked back. I could see her smile.

When I got back in front of her, she reached up and pulled my skirt out of the waist band and let it fall. Then she undid the button and zipper and slid my skirt down my legs. She bent over and picked it up when I moved my feet. Then I had to make the walk again, only this time I was naked down below. Both my butt and vagina were on display and I was embarrassed, but very excited and could even feel a little wetness down there.

I got back to Miss Pam, but did not see my skirt. She said, "Well. Wendy, I like it better without the skirt. So for this afternoon, you go without it. Is that clear?"

"I left it up to you Miss. Pam, so yes it is. I hope some teacher tells me to put it back on though, so I won't be seen for to long." I said.

"Well, I for one like the look, but I hope one of the teachers doesn't like it and tells you to get dressed. Are you excited doing this?" She asked.

"Yes I am, but I also want to cover up. I don't want boys getting the wrong idea about me. I am still a virgin and hope to stay that way for a while." I told her, but don't know why, I told her that.

"Well being a virgin is important. I know because I am one too. Are you on the pill in case something does happen?" She asked.

"Yes, My Mom put me on the pill to regulate my periods better. I used to be so irregular but now, they are like clock work." I said.

I trusted her, she seemed so mature. I was happy she was a virgin too because at least she knows how important it is for me. She told me she had put my skirt in my back pack and could take it out if a teacher told me too.

Then she said, just to remind me, "And you know, if you show up for practice like you are right now, you have to do a second initiation. That was part of the deal we made this morning. I'll have to think of something new for you to do. Maybe tomorrow, you can be totally naked for school. That sure would be interesting to see; if the teachers noticed you then. But I don't know. That might not be good to do."

"Yes, I remember the deal we made. But I hope by then, I will be dressed. And you won't have to come up with anything else to make me do for my initiation into the cheerleaders." I said.

Everyone laughed at that, including me. The bell rang and it was time to walk amongst the others to see if I would be noticed by the teachers. I headed for my first class after lunch, went in before the teacher showed up. I guess I'll be naked for this one since the teacher wouldn't see me.

Class wasn't bad and I almost forgot I was naked with my butt and vagina on display. The bell rang and everyone got up to go to the next class. I got up with them and walked out, right by the teacher. He didn't look up and never said a word to me. I went to my next class and was not told to get dressed there either. I was thinking now I was being set up for this. How could a 14 year old girl walk around school, half naked with her butt and vagina showing without anyone saying anything? I would have to ask Miss Pam about it.

I went thru the whole afternoon with my vagina and butt on display. No one, no teacher, and no student said anything about me being half naked. I was really wondering now.

As soon as school was over, I walked to the gym and found the cheerleading squad there, including the two new girls. As I approached them, they quit talking and just watch me as I walked over to them.

Miss Pam Said, "I just don't understand Wendy. You showed your ass all morning and all after noon, you had not only your ass but your pussy on display for everyone to see. But no one told you to dress and you still have it all hanging out."

"I don't understand. I feel like I was set up for this; so everyone had a good look at the new girl. Is that what happened Miss Pam?" I asked.

"Of course not Wendy. I would not do that to anyone." Miss Pam said.

"Ok, but it just seems none of the teachers said anything to me. I am sure they saw how naked I was all day, but no one said a word. I was just felt up a lot by other students. I had hands all over my butt this morning and then this afternoon they were touching my vagina." I said.

"Yes it is strange, wouldn't you be touching someone if they were naked like you were?" Miss Pam asked.

"I guess so. Am I a cheerleader now?" I asked.

"Almost. Remember, you have another initiation to do because you agreed to let me do it, Right." Miss Pam said.

"Yes I remember; I'll do what you want as long as I can be a cheerleader. It is something I have always wanted, and I'll do anything to be one." I said.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.