Beaten
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Karen is living with her violent husband. Her colleagues at work have begged her to seek help but Karen can still see the man that Richard once was and is sure he will return one day. Then one day she doesn't turn up for work.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Caution   Violence  

Blackness, void, noises coming from one side, in a void how do you tell where a sound is from? Sensation starts to sink in, pain, how do you stop the pain. Drowsy now, can’t help it, can’t fight the sleep.

Darkness again, more noise, louder in the void. Sensation gone. Floating. Sleep returns.

Again the darkness, who am I, where am I. I Can’t feel anything, how long have I been like this? In the blackness how do you tell the passing of time? No reference point. Sleep returns again to claim me.

Waking to darkness again. If sleep can claim me then I must be a me. I must be a person. I need to stretch my thoughts out, need to find me.

Unmeasured time has passed. Have I slept again, it’s hard to tell. Something is different this time, I feel two long lances of dull pain. How long I can’t tell, where do they start, where do they end.

Sudden contact with something, at the far end of one of the lances of pain I can feel something. I force my disembodied mind to concentrate on that single sensation. I feel something moving, in my mind I suddenly see a hand grasping my hand, a hand I didn’t know I had until now.

I force myself to concentrate. If I have a hand can I move it? I need to let someone know I am here. I press with all my might against invisible muscles. A quick rush of triumph. I did it I moved. I must have a body to move. It almost gives some shape to the void.

Noises again, a sound I recognise, is it a voice? I almost recognise it, I force my exhausted brain to concentrate again.

“Karen?”

Karen, was that my name? I don’t know! but work on it where have I heard that voice. I can almost feel it coming then suddenly it’s here sharp in vivid blood red colour.

I remember lying on a hard surface, a face distorted tinged with red but recognisable, Sharri! Run please Sharri run, I don’t want him to hurt you as well. RUN!

A tidal wave of memory breaks over me, it washes into every pore of my brain. I remember, the memory brings unbearable pain with it. The memory of the pain is so real I scream.

Blackness swamps me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.