Karen and Rose

by Torachan

Copyright© 2015 by Torachan

Erotic Sex Story: A quick story written in one sitting to let a friend use her imagination to experience one of her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

You are out at a bar with some friends having a drink or two. You are dressed in a short skirt and this amazing top that drapes from the neck down your back and open on the sides showing your tattoos off. You have your back to the opening to the room you are in talking to your friends. You are excited knowing I am coming over to spend the night with you later on that evening.

You feel absolutely sexy displaying your trim figure and amazing tattoos. The comments, admiring glances and flat out lustful looks you are getting from men and women only add to your level of arousal.

There is a stir behind you and silence spreading outward from the entryway. The people you are with start looking behind you trying to see what has caused the disturbance in the atmosphere of the bar. You noticing the reaction of your friends and then the reaction of the crowd spikes your curiosity and a jolt of adrenaline floods your body at the out of character response everyone is exhibiting. You turn, your shirt flaring exposing more of your skin and displaying your tattoos even better.

Your mouth drops open as you recognize Ruby walking into the room. She has noticed you as well, your tattoos draw her attention, then your beauty registers in her eyes as well. Her lips part letting her draw a deep breath almost gasping in interest of your appearance. She walks over to you saying "hello, I'm Ruby, may I ask your name?" Your eyes grow wide and reply "Karen, my name is Karen."

Ruby tells you that she is passing through for a shoot and they have a layover. She has been cooped up in a travel bus all day and wanted to stretch her legs some. All the while her eyes are roving over your face, your eyes to your lips and back. She expands her gaze looking at your svelte body and tells you how much she admires your tattoos.

The friends you are with fade into the background of your attention, and seeing you with Ruby are intimidated fading back from the two of you in reality leaving you alone with her. Ruby suggests that the two of you get a table and chat. She says that she is never able to just talk to people anymore.

The two of you talk for a while. Your attraction to her only bolstered by her actual personality. You have been fidgeting in your seat more and more the longer the two of you talk. You are rubbing your thighs together out of arousal only to be frustrated by the level of stimulation you can achieve that way. Ruby notices this and suggests that the two of you leave and go to your place because she doesn't want to be caught up with the people she works with and distracted from you.

You drive the two of you to your place in your Challenger. Ruby is trailing her fingers on your hand closest to her and running her fingers up your arm. Your nervousness and arousal spike to a fever pitch. You get to your place and lead her to your door. She follows slightly behind you running her fingers through your hair onto your bare back exposed by the blouse you are wearing. You stop to open the door and she moves up, sweeping your hair to the side exposing your neck. You are almost fumbling the keys as she starts to kiss and nibble the back of your neck moulding the front of her body to the back of yours. You get the door open and the two of you stumble inside. You turn into her raising your arms to circle her body as she has circled your body with hers. You look into each other's eyes. You are trembling out of desire and nervousness. You can feel your panties soaking through from your dripping cunt already.

Ruby leans in and you keep your eyes open watching her get closer and closer until your lips touch, finally closing your eyes and surrendering to the kiss.

The two of you start stripping off clothes, laughing trying to keep the kiss going, leaving articles of clothing strewn about your living room. Nude the two of you stumble the way to the bedroom leaving the front door shut but unlocked.

You lay on the bed side by side gazing into each other's eyes touching each other's bodies with your hands, lips meeting and wandering over each other's faces and necks and shoulders. You are so restless your whole body is writhing in arousal. Ruby looks at you and asks "is this your first time with a woman?" You shyly say "yes" and that you don't know how to please her. She says "let me show you." She moves down and starts teasing your breasts and stroking her hands down your body. She nibbles, sucks and licks ever inch of your skin she can reach. You are arching your back trying to feed more of your breasts into her mouth every time her lips meet your skin. She moves down to your stomach. By this time your arousal has partially blunted your tickle response. Her lips, teeth and tongue on your skin are right on the edge of ticklish but that only serves to send your arousal soaring even higher.

She moves down to your thighs, starting at your knees begins working her way up. Caressing, teasing, biting, licking and sucking every inch of the inside of your thighs. She reaches your cunt and blows her breath over it and moves down the the knee on your other leg, starting all over. Caressing, teasing, biting, licking and sucking working her way closer and closer to your drooling cunt.

She reaches your cunt, again blowing her breath onto it. You make a whimper sound thinking she is going to pass it up and continue teasing you. You gasp and arch as her tongue splits the folds of your cunt at the very back and moving forward towards your clit. She swipes her tongue over your clit making you feel like your clit was just shocked with a live wire. She lowers her mouth to your cunt lips and sucks one side into her mouth chewing them with her lips, switching to the other side to give them the same treatment. She moves her mouth back down and slides her tongue into your cunt as far as she can sliding it up on the front wall of your cunt as she curls her tongue back towards herself, drawing it back into her mouth. She does this over and over as you raise your hips to meet her and prolong the contact of her tongue in your cunt as long as possible. She swipes her tongue up through your cunt again over your clit, causing you to cry out and tremble. She settles her mouth over your clit making slow circles around and around it barely grazing your clit with each circle. She then flattens her tongue and places it directly on top of your clit and starts making figure eights over and over never breaking contact with your clit. Bare seconds of this has you arching with your mouth agape silently screaming your orgasm because you don't have enough breath to make any sounds.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.