Sarah, Lisa, and Greg Grow Older

by GR

Copyright© 2015 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: Do the lust and love fade with age when one finds the right partners? [This story is the end of the Sarah and Greg Series.]

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   .

PREVIOUSLY IN THE SARAH (AND LISA) AND GREG SERIES Sarah, Lisa, and Greg are a happily married triad with two children, Amy and Paul, now 17 and 15 respectively. They live in a suburban community and are accepted by their neighbors.

THE LOSS OF BETTY JOHNSON The years passed until Amy was a senior in high school and Paul was a sophomore. It had not been all sunshine and roses, but the kids knew they were loved and respected by their parents, which led to their never doing anything which put them in too much trouble. And like most teenagers, it seemed like they would survive those years (and without anything stupid being posted on YouTube).

One day that fall, Sarah got a call at work. As the person on the other end was talking to her, she teared up. When she hung up, she broke down. Her boss was walking by her office and checked on her. Sarah had just received a call that her mother, Betty, had died. It had not been unexpected, but at the same time, the moment was never expected.

Sarah called Greg, who wrapped up some items at work and then left to pick up Sarah. He called Lisa on the way to let her know. When the children got home after school, they were surprised to see their dad – Greg was on the phone making travel arrangements. Lisa was getting things together like they were about to take a trip. When the kids heard Sarah upstairs crying, it was obvious something was wrong.

Greg told the kids about their Grandma Betty and asked the kids to sit down in the living room because there was something else that they needed to tell them. Kids looked confused but sat down on the couch, still trying to figure out how they should react. Lisa went upstairs to get Sarah.

When Sarah came down, both kids gave her a big hug, which she greatly appreciated. Sarah sat in the chair facing the couch where the kids sat. Greg and Lisa sat on the love seat so they could see Sarah and both kids. Once all five were together, Greg began, "Amy, Paul, before we go to your grandmother's funeral, there is something which you both need to know." Paul's mind shot off on a tangent and hoped that Grandma Betty had been a spy.

After a pause while Greg tried to figure out how to tell them, Lisa interjected, "There will be a number of people there who knew your mother when she was a child." Amy and Paul still were not sure where this was going, but so little of Mama Sarah's childhood was ever said that they wondered what the big secret was.

Greg continued, "There is something you need to know about your Mama Sarah." Another long pause. Sarah looked at her kids wondering how they were going to react. They had both been very young when she had her SRS. At that moment, she wondered why they had not told the kids sooner. "Your mother... , " Greg stumbled and paused again.

With so much going on in Sarah's head, she blurted out, "I was born into the wrong body!"

The kids looked really confused. Amy asked, "You mean reincarnation?"

Sarah laughed in catharsis. Lisa said, "No, honey, that's not what she means."

Sarah was not able to answer; the fears of telling people were not a distant enough memory. Greg finished telling the children, "Your beautiful mother was born into a boy's body." The children tried to process this, making sure they heard correctly. "She has looked like a woman since before I met her, but she had the reassignment surgery when you," looking at Amy, "were two," then looking at Paul, "and a few months old."

The kids sat there in stunned silence for what seemed to Sarah like an hour but was really only a minute. Amy looked at her Mama Sarah, took a deep breath like she was about to say something, but then remained silent. Paul looked at all three parents, opened his mouth, but said nothing. Finally the silence was broken by Paul saying, "Whoa!"

Amy started laughing; her parents were not sure how to interpret this reaction. Paul looked at her strangely. When Amy controlled herself, she said, "That explains a whole lot."

Greg asked, "Such as?"

"Well, the lack of any pictures of mom as a child, and the one time Grandma Betty was talking about her daughter, but called her Henry once. I thought she was losing it. And there is this very vague memory of mom with a penis. I assumed I had imagined it and pushed into the back of my memory."

Paul sat there silently still processing it.

Amy was silent for another minute and then exclaimed, "Ah!" She paused in thought for a moment. "That's why I look more like you," pointing at Sarah, "and nothing like you," pointing at Greg. "You," pointing back at Sarah, "are my biological father."

Greg sternly said, "She is your mother, as is Lisa. And I am your father."

"Yes, yes." Amy waved her hand dismissing the need for correction. "She's my mother, but I did use the word, 'biological'."

Paul started laughing, and they all looked at him. He seemed uncontrollable, but he calmed down eventually. Then he became very serious and asked, "Why didn't you tell us before?"

Sarah replied, "At what age do you tell someone this kind of news?"

Paul thought for a moment and shrugged; he had no clue. "I guess there is no good time for it." While still looking at Sarah, he added, "Mom, I love you."

Amy realized she had not said it and quickly add, "Oh yeah, of course, Mom, I love you, too." As they got up to hug Sarah, Sarah burst into tears, releasing as much of the tension inside her as was possible given the past few hours. Her children hugged her tightly to let her know that everything would be alright.

Greg hugged Lisa and said, "We have two amazing children."

"We sure do."

After the kids broke off the hug with Sarah, Paul said, "Wait 'til I tell the guys at school!"

Greg immediately jumped on that, "Paul! You will not tell anyone about this!"

Paul laughed, "I'm just joking, dad. I think my having three parents is about the limit of their understanding right now." He thought for a moment and asked, "I am never to tell anyone about this?"

Lisa answered, "You probably can ... should ... tell your fiancee when you have one."

Sarah stood, hugged her kids again and told them how much she loved them. The family then went to pack with an occasional interruption as the kids had new questions about their Mama Sarah ... and their dad ... and Mama Lisa.

A few days later, the funeral was over, and they were back home – stronger as a family.

ONE SATURDAY IN MIDDLE AGE Four years later, Amy was starting her last year in college, Paul was starting his second year, and the triad were in their mid-fifties. (Lisa would turn 53 the following week.)

One Saturday morning, Greg woke up to a pleasant surprise, Sarah's sucking on his cock. He stirred, indicating he was awake, and Sarah stopped and looked at him. She greeted him, "Good morning. I hope you don't mind ... I was in the mood."

"I don't mind at all," he said. "As a matter of fact, how about swinging your body over here so I can have something nice for breakfast, too."

She laughed a little and swung her body over and planted her cunt on his mouth, before resuming her sucking on his cock. They both moaned softly and thinking that this should be the way to wake up every morning.

Lisa then came into the room from the bathroom. She saw her husband and wife enjoying simple morning pleasures and said, "We're having breakfast in bed!" She walked quickly over to the bed, as Sarah moved her body beside Greg and twisted it so most of it was facing up and toward her lovers. Lisa mounted the bed, swung her leg over Greg, facing Sarah, and moved her cunt within an inch of Greg's mouth. Sarah stayed slowly and tenderly sucking Greg's cock. Since her pussy was facing Lisa, Lisa leaned over and plunged her tongue into it. She moaned as she tasted her wife's snatch (which in Lisa opinion was one of her greatest joys) and as Greg's talented tongue alternated between her clit and inside her pussy.

The three had developed enough stamina and taste for each other over the years and went on snacking on each other for fifteen minutes without losing focus. They took their time, not feeling rushed to finish any time soon. And each in his or her own time would break to breathe and enjoy what was being done to him or her.

After fifteen minutes, Sarah pulled her mouth away from Greg's cock, trying to decide if she wanted to taste Lisa's pussy, but felt that there was still more from his cock, and returned, licking up and down slowly, keeping it hard, but not giving it a happy ending. She knew exactly where she wanted that cock when it spewed its load.

Greg continued to eat Lisa's cunt. He still tried to touch her g-spot with his tongue, but was never sure if he was even close. However, he was slowly getting farther inside her, as his tongue, lips, and nose, immersed themselves in her cunt juice. He loved that smell. He would inhale deeply and then stretch his tongue out and into her. The tip of his tongue stroked inside her pussy, and then as his jaw got tired, he would pull back, and gently and slowly lick Lisa's clit. He had been eating her pussy for a number of years and knew how she liked it for the long sessions. (They had talked about it several times over the course of that last quarter of a century until he got it right.) Occasionally, he would go for something new and pull his head back far enough so that his tongue could reach her ass. He spread her ass cheeks wide and with his hands on her ass, he would lift himself enough to get his lubricated tongue a little ways into her hole. She would squeal in delight when he would do this, but she moaned louder when he was on her pussy.

Meanwhile, Lisa was busily exploring the familiar territory of Sarah's beautiful snatch. Lisa would occasionally say, "Beautiful" or "You have the perfect pussy" and then run her tongue around the outer part of her wife's labia, making sure to build the suspense and anticipation. As Sarah became excited, Lisa would inhale more deeply, taking in the intoxicating aroma. As much as she wanted to bury her face in her wife's cunt, she resisted. After quite a few minutes of this, Lisa kissed the pussy lips gently, her nose pressed lightly onto the skin covering Sarah's clit. Then Lisa returned to paying attention to all around the area, but not the pussy itself. Sarah groaned as Lisa's tongue returned to the outside and tried to push her hips into Lisa's mouth, but Lisa's hands blocked Sarah's aggressiveness. Another few minutes of the slow tease was followed by Lisa kissing the pussy lips gently again. However, instead of moving to the outside again, Lisa extended her tongue and ran in from just above the taint to just below the clit.

Sarah moaned loudly and ran her mouth faster over Greg's cock. She still did not want him to cum in her mouth (this time), so she lifted her mouth from around his cock and licked the sides of it from sack to head. She ran her very wet tongue up and down it a few times, before moving his cock out of the way and sucking on the tender flesh around the base, but making sure that the smooth skin of her face rub against his swollen shaft as she kissed. She tongued his balls as her hand loosely stroked his cock.

As Greg felt his wife's tongue caressing him, he reciprocated with caressing Lisa's cunt with his tongue, ... and lips. He brought his hands up and spread her pussy lips enough to expose her perfect clit. Because their orientation, he let his tongue flit across her exposed clit, while burying his nose inside her pussy, soaking what he could in her juice. He tilted his head back, inhaled deeply, continuing his excitement as he took in her natural aphrodisiac. He pushed his tongue into her cunt as far as it could go, bringing his nose near her ass. He thought about moving up a little to eat her ass, but was too content with her snatch. She was so wet that some fluids were dripping off his chin, down his neck, and onto the sheets. He knew the scent would fade, but his memory would strengthen the fading scent later and cause blood to swell his penis a little.

Lisa moved her hands to Sarah's pussy and spread the lips, exposing Sarah's clit. Lisa let the tip of her tongue trace a circle around her lover's clit, brushing against the sides of it, but not apply any direct pressure. Sarah squirmed, but Lisa's hands kept her from grinding her clit on Lisa's face. Lisa then ran her tongue down the center of the slit and back up. She breathed warm breath on the clit to make her wife think her clit was about to be licked, but again Lisa traced a circle of saliva and Sarah's fluids around the clit, adding to Sarah's already huge lust.

Sarah responded by devouring Greg's cock once more. She took it all in, until her nose touched his sack. She swallowed a few times, giving him a reason to stop eating Lisa and gasp for breath – and moan loudly. When he stopped, he went back to Lisa's cunt, and Sarah very slowly pulled her head back, keeping a firm grasp on the sides of his shaft with her lips, while her tongue lubricated the way. When she got to the head, she stopped pulling back, held the position for a moment, and painted fluids over the head with her tongue. She spent a little extra time at the top of the corona, a spot she knew was erotically, very sensitive to him.

All three were in ecstasy, living in the moment and forgetting any issues caused by time. They felt like they were in their late twenties in body and in their fifties in wisdom, a great combination, but then again, their having been together for almost thirty years helped them to know how to please each other.

After another 15 minutes, Sarah shifted, letting Greg's cock fall from her mouth – the string of saliva from her mouth to the tip of his cock lasted for about ten inches of separation, but broke – and pulled her pussy away from Lisa. Lisa and Greg groaned a little, but not too much, since they knew it just might be time to rotate. Lisa sat up, leaned over, and kissed Greg, tasting herself, and letting him taste Sarah. Then she kissed Sarah, letting her taste herself, and got a little taste of Greg. Sarah and Lisa kept the kiss going for a few minutes while he watched. He reached down to stroke himself, but Sarah was paying enough attention to him, blocked his hand with hers, and moved her hand to his still hard rod. She ran her fingernails up and down, causing a little pain, but from his point of view, delicious pain. Lisa reached over and ran her fingernails over his nipples, adding to the sensation of pain and pleasure. She pinched them a little, and he gasped.

The two ladies then stopped teasing each other, moved their hands to each others clits, and rubbed. They broke off from kissing in order to moan loudly. Greg sat up facing them, reached over, and played with their asses. He fondled their gorgeous asses and watched the show they were putting on.

A minute later, Sarah started kissing Lisa's neck, and Lisa tilted her head back. Sarah sucked carefully, so as not to leave a mark, before leaning further over letting her tongue take a path to Lisa's breasts, at which point, Sarah traced a line of saliva starting at the base of her breasts and spiraling slowly inward toward her nipple. Lisa stuck out her chest in anticipation.

When Sarah got to the left nipple, she let fluids drip from her tongue onto the perfect protrusions. Then she ran her tongue back and forth across it, making Lisa pant a little. Sarah moved her mouth to the other nipple and her hand up to the abandoned one. As her mouth performed the same on the right tit, her hand slightly squeezed Lisa's left. Lisa inhaled sharply.

Sarah quickly moved back and ran her tongue around the left nipple while squeezing Lisa's right one. Sarah then sucked the left tit into her mouth, touching it only with her lips. She released it and began again on the right nipple. Sarah repeated this a few times, and Lisa moved her hand down to rub her clit, moaning louder and louder. After the few times, Sarah sucked Lisa's nipple as far into her mouth as she could, held it for a moment, and ran the tip of her tongue over it a few times.

Lisa screamed in pleasure. Sarah topped it off by nibbling at the tip, sending the exquisite wave of pain and pleasure through her lover's body.

Meanwhile, Greg so wanted to fuck one of them. Sarah noticed his desire, released Lisa's nipple, and pushed her back onto the bed. Lisa fell backwards, swinging her legs out straight and spread. Sarah kissed and sucked down Lisa's abdomen until she arrived at Lisa's clit. Sarah was between Lisa's legs, her mouth, lips, and tongue performing their magic on Lisa cunt, and Sarah's ass was sticking up, inviting Greg.

Greg knew the sign and moved around behind his first wife. He leaned over and ate her pussy from behind, occasionally bringing his tongue up to her ass, moistening it, penetrating it slightly, and then back to her pussy. However, his cock was demanding more than air. He got on his knees on the bed, and put his cock at her pussy lips and prepared for doggy style. As wet as she was, he still added a little berry flavored lubricant so he would have no problem pushing his cock in. He went slowly at first, until his head disappeared inside, and then he pushed in harder and faster. When it reached full penetration, he pulled back, and then back in and out ... in ... and out ... and in ... and out ... Sarah moaned as she ate pussy and was being fucked.

While munching on Lisa, she wanted to finish her off, so she stopped teasing Lisa, spread the pussy lips, and then kissed, licked, and sucked on Lisa's clit softly. She repeated, but increased pressure each time. To help, Sarah put two fingers inside Lisa cunt, nails pointing down, and then when in far enough, she bent them so the tips ran over the roof of the vagina, hitting a key g-spot. Lisa moaned and writhed with the double combination of fingers and tongue.

Sarah sucked harder on the clit as her fingers massaged inside Lisa. A few minutes later, Lisa's body started to tense up, as she held herself as long as she could, Sarah did not stop, then Lisa screamed loudly and released a huge load of fluid onto Sarah's fingers, chin, and breasts, as well as the sheets. Sarah kept her mouth on Lisa's clit as the squirting continued.

During this, Greg was fucking his wife's pussy, feeling very near cumming. Sarah switched her concentration to him and heard the familiar signs. She then leaned forward, pulling her cunt out from around his rock hard cock, turned and told him to lie on his back.

After he was on his back, she stood over him and lower her ass down. He lifted his cock so that it was straight up, ready to greet her ass. When she was close, she drooled saliva onto her hand. She then applied it to the head and shaft of his cock, and then slid her ass down around it.

She moved slowly until she knew that he had penetrated her, and then she dropped down on him, feeling his full shaft plunge up into her. They both moaned loudly. She knew he would not last long, but she stayed on him with full insertion for a while longer, enjoying the feeling of his being in her.

Still in complete control, she moved rhythmically up and down, squeezing his cock with her ass muscles. She moved faster with each cycle, until she saw the look on his face of nearing pure ecstasy. She maintained her pace then, keeping a tight grip on him, and then he yelled loudly and shot a larger than usual cum load up into her ass. She felt his cock pulse and the warmth which comes from his jizz shooting into her. She still moved up and down, but slowly, wanting to feel each throb from her husband. The motion grew easier as the cum lubricated his cock and her ass. When the throbbing stopped, she let Lisa know, who then moved her face closer to Greg's cum.

Sarah got off Greg, moved her ass over Lisa's mouth and dripped cum into it. Lisa took in the drips until she wanted more, at which point, she lifted her head, and tongued Sarah's ass, getting as much as she could. Sarah relaxed her muscles, letting more drip out. Lisa swallowed some, let some drip down her cheek, and kept some for sharing in a moment.

Greg sat up watching his wives. When Lisa lay her head back down, Sarah stepped out from over her, and Greg moved in and kissed Lisa, getting the blend of all three of them in one kiss. Sarah watched her spouses sharing and smiled.

A minute later, the two of them looked at Sarah and mentioned that it was her turn. She smiled and lay down. Greg got between her legs and licked up a little of his cum, but mostly licked her cunt and clit. Lisa worked on Sarah's nipples and mouth. A few minutes later, Sarah gave her own scream as the intense wave of an orgasm pulsed throughout her body.

All three then collapsed on the bed, smiling, and taking in the joy of the moment. They each could still smell the savory aroma of each other and fell asleep and into erotic dreams.

A few hours later, they woke up and started their day. It was typical Saturday, of some house work, some television, some lazing about, talking to the kids (Paul had run into Beatrice Smith, Mike and Jane's daughter, at school; she had just started, and they had coffee), among a few other things. After dinner, Lisa suggested a dip in the hot tub, which was met with great approval.

An hour later they were lounging naked in the hot tub, when Greg felt a foot rubbing against his cock. He laughed, Lisa giggled, and Sarah looked confused until she realized what Lisa must be doing. Greg said, "After this morning, I don't know how well I can perform at the moment."

Lisa replied, "I just want to find out." Sarah nodded, and they both moved over to stroke his cock and play with his nipples. They traded off kissing him, but they worked well together as Greg's cock grew harder under their care. As Greg was moaning softly, the ladies traded off playing his cock and his nipples. Lisa would gently stroke his shaft using a technique which she had learned over the past several decades making love to Greg, while Sarah would lean over and tongue and nibble on one of his nipples while playing with the other with a few fingers. After a few minutes, the ladies would switch. These breaks kept him from cumming; just when he felt his body getting into the groove of one style it would switch to another (equally as incredible but different) way.

He would groan on the switch but soon he would change into a soft sounds of pleasure. After a half hour of this tease, Lisa nodded at Sarah who stood up, leaving Greg's erogenous zones to Lisa's skills. Sarah stood and stepped over Greg's lap, putting her pussy near his mouth. He smiled and started to lean forward when she stopped him. She put her hand on his forehead and pushed gently, telling him to lay his head back.

He did, of course, and she climbed onto her knees on the flat part of the tub which was supporting his head, straddle his face, and planted her welcoming pussy onto his mouth. She leaned over to support herself. Faced with her beautiful snatch, he slowly started to lick. As he licked, Lisa pulled on his legs, forcing him to slide down deeper into the tub, until his head rested on the cushioned edge of the hot tub. Sarah then knelt down and shoved her pussy onto his face, as Lisa stroked his cock harder and faster.

As Lisa's arm and hand moved up and down, the water churned at the surface, making a soft noise, not that any of them cared. Every so often, Lisa would duck under the surface, take Greg's cock into her mouth, and suck quickly on it, running her tongue up and down the shaft. Then up for air while continuing to hand-stroke his cock.

Greg was in heaven as Lisa kept his cock hard and Sarah pressed her cunt on his mouth. He licked as deep inside as he could, pressing his nose onto her clit. She slowly moved her hips, grinding her clit on his nose and pressing her pussy more firmly on his mouth. Greg ate her pussy with vigor until he needed to breath, at which time, he pulled his jaw back enough to allow air to come in. He would take a big breath and then go back to his wife's ambrosia.

Sarah was breathing hard under the talent of her husband's tongue, lips, and nose. She knew that with age came a longer time to orgasm, but she knew this meant her enjoying the build-up longer, which was okay with her. She felt the small waves of pleasure ripple through her, knowing that the ride was just beginning. She moaned loudly each time her clit was rubbed just the right way.

While pumping Greg's cock, Lisa put her free hand onto her clit and rubbed, lubricating her pussy. She avoided – mostly – the temptation to insert her finger inside her cunt, knowing that the hot tub water would wash away some of her fluids. She was hoping to build up enough to get Greg's cock inside her while in the water. She also moaned as she fingered herself. As she got excited, she ran her hand up and down his cock faster. He moaned his approval, although it was hard to tell if his moan was more what Lisa or Sarah was doing.

Greg pushed his tongue as far as it would go into Sarah's snatch, her natural fluids coating his mouth and chin. He dropped his jaw to breath, then tilted his head back, brought his tongue up and ran it over her clit for a half minute, before plunging into her. The next time he took a breath, he stretched his tongue down, hoping to reach her ass hole, but their positions prevented it.

Sarah sensed what he was trying to do, so she shifted her hands and lifted herself enough to push her hips forward giving him access. He tilted his head as her hips came forward, allowing his tongue to find and lick her back hole. When his tongue was going dry, he pulled it in, re-moistened it and went back to wetting her hole. After a few minutes of this, he got the tip of his tongue inside her. Another few minutes passed and with arching his back, managed to penetrate his tongue into her ass more fully. (All those years of fucking her ass made it easier for his tongue to penetrate.) Sarah squealed delightedly as she felt his wriggling tongue enter her.

Lisa let go of Greg's cock long enough to stand, bringing her pussy out of the water. She put one of her fingers inside her, feeling the beautiful wetness of her own fluids. She then straddled his legs, leaned over, and grabbed his cock, and stroked it until it was hard again. When it felt right, she lowered her pussy down quickly into the water and onto his cock. There was some resistance at first, but once the head got past her pussy lips, it went it without too much trouble. Once his cock was in as far as it would go, she rocked her hips, feeling his cock slide back and forth inside her. She fingered her clit as she rode him like a cowgirl riding a bronco. Greg reached up and played with her nipples. They both moaned loudly.

Meanwhile Sarah needed to change positions. She pulled her hips up and swung her leg over Greg. (He groaned a little.) She sat on the edge of the tub, with her legs spread enough for her hand to play with her own pussy. She watched her spouses as they fucked.

Lisa's eyes were closed as she concentrated on the sensations running through her body. Her breathing became unsteady as her rocking picked up its pace. She felt it building and building, but could not quite get to completion. She moved faster, fantasizing about all the times Greg and Sarah had fucked her in the past, present, and future. She was so horny, but still could not orgasm. This turned to a little stress, especially since she was getting tired.

Greg was unaware of Lisa's issue and still enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her. He kept thinking that she had one of the best two pussies in the world. Life was sweet to him at that moment. After another few minutes, Lisa stopped and hugged him. He looked at her thinking that he did not feel her cum.

Lisa pulled off of him and said, "Sorry, it's just not happening right now."

Greg hugged her, reassuring her that it was okay. Sarah paused from masturbating and hugged her. Then Sarah suggested that Lisa lay down on the platform beside the tub. Lisa laid out a towel and lay down, face up. Sarah moved over to the her head and kissed her. As they kissed, Sarah moved her hand down Lisa's arm until their hands were together. They intertwined their fingers and squeezed. Then Sarah move their hands to Lisa's pussy, and they rubbed Lisa's clit together.

When a rhythm was established, Sarah gently pulled her hand away from Lisa's and let Lisa continue on her own. Once her hand was free, she motioned to Greg to come over. Greg waded through the water, his cock above the surface. He had been stroking himself while watching the women kiss and masturbate. When close enough, Sarah started to stroke Greg's cock, keeping it hard.

Sarah lifted her head from kissing Lisa. She walked on her knees to position her pussy above Lisa's face and asked Greg to fucked her right there. Greg smiled and complied. Sarah spread her pussy lips as the head of Greg's cock got near. Lisa looked up as the head of his gorgeous cock disappeared into that beautiful cunt. Once inside, Greg undulated his hips running his cock in and out of Sarah's cunt. Lisa kept fingering herself and watching.

As Greg felt himself getting closer to cumming, he fucked faster. Sarah was moaning loudly as her husbands stiff rod impaled her again and again. She had been so primed to cum before he even got there that it was not going to take to long before she came.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.