All for a Case of Beer

by Robert Colt

Copyright© 2015 by Robert Colt

Young Adult Sex Story: A young teen wants to please his best friend on his birthday partying with two other teens who have ran out of beer. At great personal expense, our young hero concedes to extreme measures with older boys to acquire the contraband beer.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Blackmail   Gay   True Story   Oral Sex   .

It was my best friend Sam's fourteenth birthday. Stu and Mickey and I chipped in and bought beer for us to party in my backyard tent and celebrate Sam's special day, now older than us by only months, but Sam liked to rub it in that he was the oldest.

We ran out of beer later that night, Stu's older brother had got it for us. "I told you we should have got twenty-four." I cursed out Stu and Mickey for not contributing more money for the additional beer.

Just then I heard my neighbor's car pull into their driveway. Carl was eighteen and maybe I could talk him into going to the store. I slipped on my jeans and ran over.

"Carl, can you get us some beer, I'll give ya five bucks." I begged, "It's Sam's birthday and us guys are partying." Just then I noticed Carl's friend, Tim.

"Nope. I'm not going." said Carl. "Me and Tim are going to watch these videos I just picked up, see ya." he said turning to walk away.

"Please, please, please, Carl? It's Sammy's birthday."

Carl looked at me and said, "Five bucks ain't enough for the effort."

"It's all I got left over after the beer. Please, Carl. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"If you give us both a blowjob, I'll do it." he and Tim laughed.

I was thinking maybe he'd want me to wash his car, or mow his lawn. Surely he couldn't be serious. I laughed and said, "Get real, Carl. Come on, help me out."

"I already told you what my time was worth, so fuck off."

Carl turned to walk away again. "Hold on ... I didn't say I wouldn't do it, but you guys can't tell anyone, ever." Damn, I couldn't believe my own ears. I was half drunk.

"Let's go then, hop in the back with Tim." Carl said.

We were no sooner out of the driveway when Tim lowered his jeans and underwear. I had never done anything queer other than jerk off Sam one night after I lost a bet, but only for two minutes was as per our agreement, not a full thing, --Sam and I jerked off together a few times, but that wasn't gay ... what friends didn't do that in front of each other under the covers.

I looked at Tim's hard cock he was lightly stroking. For seventeen years-old, he had a big one, at least seven inches long and wide as a silver dollar coin.

"Well, are you going to blow me or not?" Tim asked.

"I can always turn around." said Carl pulling off the road onto a dirt road where he parked and turned to look at me.

I got on the floor in front of Tim and took his warm cock in my hand surprised how rubbery it was. I could smell a musty odor emitting from his crotch, however, it wasn't all that bad smelling, more like sweaty balls like I had sometimes ... and Tim had huge balls.

"The store closes in a half hour, Robbie. So you'd better get down to business." Carl warned.

It was certainly intimidating to look up and see Carl with his arm on the seat back watching. I took Tim's crown in my mouth and masturrbated him. The taste was salty with a texture of its own, not like sucking a thumb as I thought a cock would be like. Tim placed a hand on my head urging me downward. Half of his cock filled my mouth ... I then proceeded to do what I thought a blowjob entailed.

"Fucking awesome, dude." cried Tim

Then, I knew I must be doing something right, and somehow his words encouraged me, I was expecting him to call me a fag. at some point. I came up for a breath and said, "Don't cum im my mouth, okay?"

Tim didn't reply, his head was laying on the backrest enjoying what might have been his first blowjob. I went back to work using mouth and hand, sometime later, I tasted it ... Tim had cum in my mouth. I waited until his cock stopped throbbing to open the door and spit.

Carl started the car and headed to the store and Tim pulled up his jeans. "Dude, that was fucking awesome ... thank you."

Tim thanked me when I thought sure he would ridicule me. I sat back on the seat still tasting Tim. I had to admit to myself, it wasn't as gross as what I thought it would be, kinda salty-sweet, texture like snot. Carl would surely be next after he bought the beer ... I felt like a complete fool, ashamed and belittled ... yet I still had to do Carl and if I refused, both teens might tell everyone at school.

Of course, that's what happened. Carl pulled into an empty lot and moved to the back seat pulling down his sweat pants, not wearing underwear. I saw the wet precum on the material of his sweats and leaking out his cock that was smaller and thinner than Tim, maybe five inches with half the circumference. It looked a lot like my own. I assumed the position on the floor to pay my debt.

Carl's precum was very sweet ... which he produced quite a bit of. I stroked the base with the rest of it in my mouth. I wondered if I was beginning to like giving head.

"Oh my gawd, robbie. You're a fucking great cock sucker ... way better than Crista Wily.

I knew he had dated Crista for several months a year ago, but never knew why they broke up, but I wasn't sure giving better head than a female was a compliment or an insult. Knowing from experience with Tim, Carl was ready to cum, his cock twitched and he gasped. That time I knew what to expect, but I allowed him to cum in my mouth anyway.

Carl tasted slightly different than Tim, much sourer. I shocked myself by swallowing it, if anyone noticed, they didn't comment. Carl thanked me and pulled up his sweat pants. Hopping over the seat, he drove us home.

When we were in his driveway, he turned to me and said, "Anytime you want beer, just ask." he then laughed along with Tim. I took my beer and went to the tent. The guys were excited when I entered and quickly helped themselves.

"You all owe me five bucks, ya know." I said, suddenly remembering that Carl had never given me back my change.

We drank a few more beer and I was tipsy. Sam said he was going to 7-11 to get us some munchies and I opted to go with him. We staggered down the street with our arms around the other's shoulder for support.

"Thanks for a great party and the beer, dude. " Sam said.

"Ya better appreciate it ... I gave two blowjobs to get it." I blurted, not intending to tell anyone.

Sam laughed, he didn't take me serious until I stopped us and said, "Dude, I'm serious. I sucked off Carl and Tim, it was the only way Carl would go for the beer, Sam."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.