Timegasms - Cover

Timegasms

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Chapter 5: Moulin Rouge & Home

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Moulin Rouge & Home - Traveler surprised when she arrives in a church service NAKED. She takes 2 lovers there and another after running through streets. Husband is unaware she left.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

This story includes: sciFi, exhibitionism, girl on girl oral and digital.

Previously: Timegasms, Timegasms 2, Timegasms 3, Timegasms 4, Timegasms 5

“Ted, I’ve been thinking. There’s somewhere special I need to go; someone special I need to visit. I also have to, umm, confess something about Daria at our home. I’ll tell you all about it when I get back. I have to think about it and anyway, it will keep until I return. You should video my departure and return just so we can measure how long I’m gone from you. OK?” A perplexed, guilty look took over his face.

“Of course I will, Tara my love. I’ll video you at double speed so we can time it better in slo-mo. Is this trip dangerous?”

“No love, I’m sure it’s not. Hey Ted ... There are no words to tell you how much I appreciate how well you’ve taken all this. I never expected the effects all this traveling and debauchery has had on me, on us. Thank you so much for sticking with me. Now drag the timer onto the video app and start recording. That will let us sync the timer to the video. Quick selfie, kiss me! OK, I’ve got a clear image. I’ll be right back.”

“OK honey. I’ll be right ... here. You’re back already? Why are you crying?”

Sobbing, I blurted, “I-I-I’ll tell you in a second. H-H-How long was I away?”

“Oh! I’m still recording. Ahhh, the timer says - 120 milliseconds. That’s just one eye blink!”

I nodded my head in acceptance, though I didn’t grasp his answer. Instead, I staggered to the bed and sat heavily. My tears still streamed steadily as I cleared my throat and explained, “I popped onto an open field, naked as usual, in front of a dozen people in three rows, all of us facing an angry, older man, a coach perhaps. No one commented or even seemed to notice me. The ranting coach, in his open, flapping, blue wind breaker, was extremely animated and red faced. His right hand belligerently sliced the air.

“The team looked at the sky, the dirt or anywhere but at him and ignored his barrage. As I wondered why no one even looked at me, I noticed a small group of picnickers, about forty feet across the grassy field, completely detached and casually watching the scolding. In particular, an eighteen-year-old* girl at a picnic table stared with furrowed brows. Oddly relaxed, I kept my hands behind my back and swayed as I dared anyone to catch me naked. No one noticed my quirky, wistful smile - except the girl.

“The youngster seemed to be staring directly at me. She asked the others why the pretty lady was naked. No one answered her. Frustrated, she asked louder, ‘Is she the nude loser of some game or dare? Why is no one looking at her?’ Some of the adults looked across at the coach’s team, saw nothing unusual, and smiled condescendingly at the child and her vivid imagination.

“The girl was too far away to see details like the color of my eyes or my open sex. Though she stared intently, I was sure she could only make out my lightly coiffed dark auburn hair spilling over my shoulders, my slim body and face, my chest, waist and hips, as if I were a mobile mannequin. I sensed that she wondered if ‘the naked, pretty woman’ were in a flesh colored body suit. No! Seeing the two dark circles on my chest and the distinctive, crisp, dark topiary above my loins naysayed that.

“The coach abruptly grabbed his chest and shouted across the field for his daughter, ‘TARA!’ and collapsed. From forty feet away, the child was instantly up and running toward her father at full, terrified speed; I lurched toward the coach’s fallen, lifeless body. In chorus, we both screamed in fear and pain, ‘DADDY!’

“I tried to cradle my fallen father, but my hand passed through him. Young Tara lifted her dad’s head and pounded his chest as thick tears streamed down her agonized face. I gasped, screamed out, pinched a nipple and sneezed my way back here, to my present. My trip back to see my dad on his last day was a success, but not in a way I wanted. I got there too late and unable to talk to him. My befuddled memory now recalls that day in the park when I, as a child, saw my dad collapse. Now I remember seeing the naked lady and now realize she was me. Apparently, being close to myself in place and time made my visiting self invisible to everyone but my other self.”

Ever my gentle rock, Ted consoled me. My tears slowed their dripping on his soaked shoulder and I began to wonder how I could use this twist. Could I talk to myself; pass myself messages? Another trip idea developed. But first I told him every detail about my visit home. “Fire up the laptop so you can read my email from me. Then we should ensure we can access our home desktop and all my notes on JFK.” I dried my eyes.

Once the access was proven, I braced myself and confessed all I did, including watching Daria masturbate and cum by our pool, and how much I lusted for her. He smiled! “I know she was watching me swim. That’s why I began swimming naked and tried to get you to join me. You were too terrified then, but I bet you’re willing now. Maybe you can go back and seduce her and prepare her for us. She was obvious about watching me, so I suspect she’s open to joining us for some naked laps and licks!”

After thinking about that a few seconds, I grinned. “I already decided I wanted her naked body on mine when we return, so why not!? Be right back.” After I pictured myself standing behind her as she jilled off, I pinched a nipple and sneezed. And there I was again. My nipples stiffened at both the sexy sight of her cumming and the risk of being caught as I circled my nubbin and began to finger myself.

There was a sudden disturbance in the water, a minor splash, just like the one that had frightened me away. This time I stayed and watched for the cause. Oh My God, a head pushed out of the water and she looked directly at me and smiled broadly as she winked and shushed me. My mouth dropped at the sight of that sexy, naked woman. Wait, could that be me? She slipped out of the water and edged toward Daria. The slight water trail wasn’t obvious as she stood and confidently approached the lounger. My eyes popped when she silently signaled me to join her in front of my neighbor who was still breathing heavily. She whispered, “After you return to France and Ted, you will and should tell him what is about to happen and fuck him madly. We have to be here together to molest my, our, neighbor together if I didn’t want her to know about my gift. She isn’t ready to hear it or accept it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.