Timegasms - Cover

Timegasms

Copyright© 2015 by LiteroCat

Chapter 2: French Expo!

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: French Expo! - Traveler surprised when she arrives in a church service NAKED. She takes 2 lovers there and another after running through streets. Husband is unaware she left.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

[This incident occurs during Ted and Tari's trip from the Louvre to their hotel. Someone said 'a story grows in the telling (or writing).' This one was supposed to be a simple 2-step to the hotel, but Tari's horny hormone made so much more of that! It INSISTED it be a separate tale since it didn't advance Tari's special voyages. However, on further consideration, and subtle nudging from Lois, my muse, I'm returning it to its main stream. Thanks Lois - I think.]


"Bless you!" he said. "I hope you aren't getting a chill in Paris." Little did he know! I was still facing the church painting and noticed it was different. Arm in arm with my innocent, repressed, ignorant husband, I finally noticed the difference. The nude figure in the church painting was gone. Did I do that? I thought it best not to mention that.

Did this mean I might have brought back an STD, DNA or even become pregnant? What must my three young lovers think happened to me? My heart raced, AGAIN, as I silently, somberly wondered what I did, why and how all that will change my life.

Recalling the three virile cocks that were inside me a moment ago got my pussy twitching again. Ignoring the possible, umm residual evidence that might still be on my teeth and tongue, I wrapped my hand behind Ted's head and brought him down to me for a lingering, and appropriately, French kiss. He didn't flinch so I assumed it was safe, but he did react very strongly to our public affections. I didn't learn until after our métro ride that though Ted tasted no hint of cum in my mouth, my breath smelled of sperm ... of sex that inspired and drove my usually conservative husband ruttish.

"Honey, let's get back to the hotel for a while." I gasped. Ted readily agreed. As we left, I considered my appearance. I had chosen a green print, innocent looking dress with two-inch straps loosely supporting my tailored bodice which tucked neatly under my full tits and subtly emphasized them. The low and wide square cut top with wide and deep arm holes exposed nearly all of my plush tits and deep cleavage while my tiny, lacy bra modestly covered my nipples - as long as I was upright. Bending to any degree forced my big girls to swell and jiggle as they threatened to escape. I knew how alluring that threat was to men. The mid-thigh skirt was loosely flowing and offered occasional peeks at my firm upper thighs at the whim of the wind. I always kept a hand on the skirt to keep it down, until now. My beige spikes further shaped my thin calves and thighs.

Somewhere between the Louvre and le métro, I felt the cool breeze wind up my legs like a tentative lover quickly seeking my pearly gate. My skirt blew up behind me, but since my strange adventure I didn't mind showing my thong and bare cheeks to all of Paris! I wondered, was I still wearing my thong? Ted's hand on my bare ass told me he knew I was exposed and for our first time in our conservative lives, he didn't object; my pussy twitched and moistened at the salaciousness.

We got seats on the half-full train and I was still highly aroused. I allowed my skirt to sit high on my thighs and Ted's hand rested on the hem. His sensual squeezing moved my thighs apart enough to demand the attention of the four French men across from us. Ted not only noticed, but seemed to enjoy teasing them with my camel toe. This is new! His hand slid up my bare right thigh and pushed my dress higher. So high that even I could see the transition from quads to pussy so I didn't have to wonder what the four men saw and thought. Their tented slacks, which they proudly and boldly displayed, proved I was right. My horny pussy made a damp, cool spot where eight eyes were focused and my hand drifted to Ted's lap and his rapidly swelling member. The train stopped and nearly emptied.

While the others watched, I rubbed Ted's tented slacks as his fingers found my slit and gently slid up and down. With my eyes fixed on the four throbbing French cocks, I smiled demurely and pulled my skirt higher up my left thigh. Very soon, my thong waistband was exposed and my skirt no longer impeded my swollen camel toe and the bump at its top. Feeling increasingly naughty, I leaned into Ted and told him to take out his cell cam. As he fidgeted for it, I told him to focus on the opposite window that reflected us clearly and to completely include us and our audience in video mode with no lights.

I slid my ass closer to the edge of the seat; there was no more denying I was blatantly performing for our lucky voyeurs. The train stopped suddenly and the lights dimmed. An announcement said a problem ahead had stranded us between stations for at least twenty minutes. We were all already beyond feigning ignorance, so Ted waggled the camera at the men for approval and indicated the window behind them. They either ignored Ted, or nodded OK with a small, proud smile.

When he started filming, I brazenly pulled the center of my skirt to my navel. I decided this was the right time to challenge Ted's limits and our joint sexual horizons. I wasn't going to be the only one so daring and exposed. As Ted framed our sex tableau vivant, I unzipped his slacks and wrapped my hand around his cock inside them. He lurched, but didn't stop me!

He pressed against my slit and as he slid from taint to clit, I felt my tiny tan panty pushed deeper between my labia so I spread my legs a little wider. My ragged breathing testified to my susceptible, aroused state. Though I couldn't see details in the window, I could see, and feel, Ted's fingers circle my clit and push deeper into my snatch. Our four men, and others I didn't count, watched my tiny panty shrink as it entered my love hole. Looking down, I also saw my extremely swollen outer labia appear and 'grow' as my panty diminished and my stubble appeared. I lustfully unhitched Ted's slacks and pushed them down, with his help, just enough that I could fish his studly cock out.

For the first time, eight eyes shifted from my sex to Ted's - momentarily. I pushed his briefs under his balls and brought his sack into the clear light of the métro. He shifted his ass closer to the edge and proudly thrust his impressive naked cock against my hand. I squeezed it hard, pulled the last of his foreskin below his crown and saw his helm abruptly swell openly into its purple glory. This was the first time I'd ever seen Ted's wonderful cock exposed publically and surprisingly enjoyed the sight and illicit freedom. One at a time, our four viewers unzipped their slacks and began slowly working their cocks out into view.

I shuddered suddenly and looked down see why. My legs were spread wide and Ted had pushed most of my tiny panty inside my vag which exposed most of my outer labia and down to the edge of my clit. His thumb circled my stiff, pearly nub and each instroke exposed all of my own rigid little cock. Each time it appeared, I noticed eight eyes widen and four tongues randomly licking lips. My ego was well soothed by their appreciation of my most intimate, now public, parts.

Slowly, teasingly, I jerked Ted's private, inflexible love stick as the others watched my panty disappear into my deep hole. Ted pulled my skimpy waistband below my hips so all traces of my lower panty could vanish inside me. As I watched Ted's panty-clad finger disappear arousingly within me, I saw what our men saw. My outer labia were completely exposed and, with each inward thrust, most of my inner labia were also lustfully exposed; my taint and a good bit of my lower cheeks were revealed as well. With each gasp, my stiff, pearly clit was thrust forward for our stroking men to admire. It dared them to come touch, lick and suck it! Is that what -I- wanted too; while Ted just watched and filmed?

While I tried to avoid a climax, Ted slowly pulled my panty out of my hole. The friction as it abandoned my delirious pussy was too engaging to ignore. I let it deliciously knead my rugae, G and C spots and robotically, aggressively increased jerking Ted's purple cock. One of the four admirers was flaunting his uncut cock and watched my hand and Ted's as he openly jerked it and gasped loudly. The other three quickly followed his example. All beyond embarrassment, they pushed their slacks all the way to their ankles. All were uncut with drooping balls from walnut to plum size that danced for me with each yank. Curious and aroused, I enjoyed the view and saw no obvious health issues. Why did I note tha... ? Oh my!

I kissed Ted passionately, letting our horny viewers see our open-mouthed tongues entwined. Ted whispered, gasped actually, "You better remove them before I tear them off you!" I only glanced for a few milliseconds at our watchers before releasing Ted's dense, tall cock. As it sprang against his belly and rebounded, I wrestled my panty off, letting each knee rise obscenely high before again spreading my legs as wide as possible. My naked, moist cunt was exposed, unobstructed, with lips gaping. I savored my shameless display and grabbed Ted's waiting cock. He had already directed the camera squarely at my open pussy and included his stiffness in the frame. "Play with your tits. Let them see one of those gorgeous C-cups!"

Though I had been rubbing my stiff nipple thru my dress, it felt too obscene to also expose them so deliberately in public. Exposing my tits would leave me essentially naked and was, maybe, a step too far. Wasn't it? How odd that thought felt after my adventures in Canada. As I considered what to do, I scanned the train and barely noticed my left hand had snuck into my dress and bra and was stretching my right nipple. The four fans had fully noticed! My mind seemed to already be made up! Ted unhooked my bra to relieve strain and ease my tit's escape. He slid my dress and bra strap off my shoulder then pulled them past my elbow, leaving just my hand covering my right tit.

As my hand massaged my tit, I allowed my nipple to peek indecently between my fingers. I felt it harden, its reactionary sparks shoot to my clit, and saw its rosy stiffness tease the Frenchmen. Ted asked our admirers, "Any of you speak English?" When no one responded, he asked again, "Personne ne parle anglais? Si non, quelle domage. Nous nous arrêterons ici!"

The threat to stop our show worked. One man half raised his hand. Ted smirked. "Good! Come here and unzip my wife's dress!" He looked at the others and repeated Ted's command in French to convert their confusion to wide smiles. My eyes popped. Did my husband want me completely naked on a public train before all these strangers? As he approached, one hand still on his stiff cock and gently pumping it, he said his name was Pierre, and I was beautiful, and had a beautiful and sensuous body, and we were very generous to share it with them. "Bien sûr! Merci Pierre. Her zipper is behind her."

I asked him if he said the same thing to all the women he wanted to fuck, then leaned forward, cupped my tit from below and let him get an advance view of my right tit and hard nipple before all of me was exposed. He leaned over me for a better, lingering look.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.