Under the Arches
Chapter 10: All Good Things Must Come To An End

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: All Good Things Must Come To An End - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Alex finally managed to get in touch with Joan around supper time. Even on the phone he could tell her mind was elsewhere. The conversation was almost formal – Joan asking the obligatory questions about the trip, apologizing for not being there last night – her mom wasn't feeling well was what she told him. They arranged to get together in an hour. Alex would pick her up and take her out to dinner.

Alex's nerves were totally on edge as he got ready for dinner. Ang had to work a close shift that night and wasn't there to give him the moral support that he needed so much at that moment. He'd broken up with other women in the past, but he was never engaged to any of them. How was she going to take it? When it was time to leave, he took a deep breath and headed out the door.

As he pulled into Joan's driveway, the door opened and she came out. Alex's jaw almost visibly dropped open. His soon-to-be ex-fiancee was stunning! She was wearing a dark red mini-dress that clung to her body like a second skin. The hem stopped several inches above her knees but still covered everything – at least it did while she was standing. The dress was complimented by a matching pair of heels.

"Damn," Alex said aloud to the empty car, "she's going to make this hard."

She opened the door and climbed inside. She immediately threw her arms around Alex and pulled him to her mouth. The two shared a passionate kiss that literally started to steam up the windows and lasted about two minutes. "Oh god Alex," she finally spoke after breaking the kiss, "I'm so sorry I wasn't there last night. I've missed you so much."

Alex was confused. She appeared to be a completely different woman than the one the distant one that was on the phone earlier. "I've missed you too baby. Come on, let's go have some supper."

She took his hand and guided it between her legs, "Ooh, Alex, feel me. I don't need supper right now." She pressed his hand against her pussy and he discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. His finger quickly slid into the wet warmness of her opening. She was almost dripping she was so wet. "Take me back to your place and make love to me Alex! Please?" she begged.

Alex wanted to say no but his rock hard cock prevented him from doing anything other than nodding. He put the car in gear and backed out of the driveway. He fingered her the entire way back to his place, bringing her to two orgasms. The driver of a pickup truck stopped beside them at a light was treated to the show as well. Joan even pulled the bottom of her dress above her waist so he got a good view of Alex's fingers plunging in and out of her pussy.

As soon as the walked in the door Alex grabbed her and slammed her up against the wall, crushing her with body and the two locked in another passionate kiss. While kissing they kicked off there shoes and fumbled their way upstairs into Alex's room.

Once inside Joan quickly lifted the dress above her head and threw it into a ball on the floor. She flopped her naked body onto his bed and immediately slid two fingers deep into her pussy. "Hurry up and get undressed baby, I need you in me!"

Alex wasted no time getting undressed. Unfortunately he was wearing more than one piece of clothing so it took him a bit longer. Once nude he moved over to the bed and positioned himself on top of her. She took his hard cock in her hand and placed it at the opening to her waiting entrance. "Do it. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

He responded and rammed his cock into the brunette's cunt as hard as he could. The sheer force of the entry triggered another orgasm in Joan and her entire frame quivered and spasmed. He didn't let up, pulling his cock almost completely out before jamming it back into her.

He managed to keep up this pace for about five minutes before he felt that familiar tingling in his balls. Just before he came he sunk his cock as deep into as could and held it there, feeling the cum shoot spurt after spurt of his seed into his fiancée's waiting pussy.

The feeling of his cum shooting inside her triggered yet another orgasm in Joan and her body convulsed as well. When the two of them had finished cumming their eyes met, and then their mouths met.

After the kiss Joan was the first to speak, "Fuck I needed that. I missed your cock so much honey. It fills me so well."

Alex, his softening cock still inside her, looked at her. "It must have been hard for the past week. I know I went crazy without having any sex for the week."

Her cheeks flushed at his statement. "Or did you have sex?" he asked her.

She didn't know what to say. She knew that Ang would have told him that she never came over so she couldn't claim they hooked up for the week. She finally decided the truth was best. She swallowed hard and nodded meekly. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Adam?"

Again she nodded.

He wasn't sure where he was going to take this so he just opened his mouth, "Tell me about it." The words even surprised him.

Joan's eyes went wide, "Huh?"

"Tell me. Describe to me how the two of you got together and how it was he fucked you."

Joan looked at him, "Are you sure you want to know this?"

"Definitely. Start at the beginning and tell me everything."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.