Under the Arches
Chapter 9: Hi Honey, I'm Home!

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Hi Honey, I'm Home! - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Alex unlocked the door and tossed his keys onto the table by the door. "Anyone home," he called out. Receiving no answer he picked up his suitcase and headed upstairs to unpack. He figured he'd hop in the shower and clean up before one or both girls got home.

Walking into his bedroom he received a surprise however. Lying on his bed, with her legs spread wide open, was Angela. Two of her fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy as she looked over at him. "Welcome home," she said. "Why don't you come on over here and fuck me like you've missed me."

He pulled his shirt over his head as he walked toward the blonde. "Mmm, honey, you don't know how much I missed you AND that tasty pussy of yours." He reached the bed and the two met in a passionate kiss. He wasn't lying either, he had missed her. He missed Joan as well, but she wasn't the naked one before him now.

"Show me. Show me how much you missed my tasty bald cunt," she moaned.

Alex kissed her neck and slowly kissed a trail down to her spread pussy. The first flick of his tongue sent spasms through her entire body, "Oh god yeah, I've needed that since you left."

In between licks he asked, "Hasn't Joan been over?"

"I've been sick so she's been staying away. I don't think she wanted to risk getting sick."

"Probably not, she gets sick really easy. Oh well, I'll call her after," he resumed sucking on her protruding clit. As Ang's first orgasm rolled through her body she moaned out, "Take me now baby. Make love to me please."

He pulled himself away from her and stripped off his remaining clothes. His cock was standing at full attention as he lowered himself back onto the bed. Guiding himself against her opening he steadily pressed his cock into the blonde until he was buried completely inside her. "Oh yeah!" Ang moaned, "That's so good!"

He started sliding his tool in and out rather quickly, "Slow down baby," she begged, "Make love to me. We can fuck later. You haven't had sex all week, I want this first time to last more than 30 seconds," she grinned.

He leaned down and kissed her, "Yes m'love, so do I." He then resumed making love to her at a slow, gentle pace. The anticipation of their union was sending an almost continuous orgasm through Ang's body but she knew that she would soon explode in a massive orgasm. "Mmm ... baby, maybe you'd better stop. I'm getting so close to cumming and I don't want to lose control."

"Do it. Lose control. Cum for me," he encouraged holding himself inside her.

"I want to but you can't cum."

"Why not?"

"I've been sick. And I missed a few of my pills. Right now I'm not protected," she gazed into his eyes. At those words they both felt his cock harden even more. Ang looked at him with surprise, "What's that? You like the thought of me not being protected? You want to fill my fertile womb with your cum is that it?"

Alex couldn't even speak. The thought of knowing he could get someone other than his fiancée pregnant excited him beyond belief. He looked down at her, "I'll pull out before I cum."

"Okay. Just give me lots of warning and I'll finish you off with my mouth."

The two resumed their passionate lovemaking, slowly grinding against each other and kissing almost non-stop. Alex felt that familiar pressure begin to build within his balls and whispered into Ang's ear, "I'm almost there."

"Oh god, me too. Just a little bit more please, I'm so close. Pick up the speed a bit. Please make me cum baby," she pleaded.

Alex picked up the speed as best he could without losing complete control. After a minute of that he felt the cum begin to boil towards the opening, "Shit, I'm gonna cum Ang. We gotta stop now!"

Ang responded by wrapping her legs tight around his waist, "I'm cumming Alex! Fill me with your cum. Fill me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.