Under the Arches - Cover

Under the Arches

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Chapter 7: Dinner for Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dinner for Four - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

The three of them talked about it and everyone was in favour of bringing another man into the mix so both Joan and Ang can experience double penetration. The only problem was deciding on who to bring in. They didn't want it to be a complete stranger from a bar or anyplace like that. Eventually they decided on another of Alex's and Ang's co-workers, Adam. Both Ang and Joan thought he was good looking and it was rumoured that he was pretty much a slut.

The only trick now was deciding how to propose the offer to him. They decided that they would just invite him over for some drinks and to play cards or watch a movie. Ang approached him the next time she saw him at work, a few days after the decision was made. He agreed and the day was set for the following Friday. None of the four had to work late Friday night and Joan didn't have to be in to work until later Saturday afternoon.

By the time Friday afternoon rolled around, both Joan and Ang were giddy with anticipation. In preparation they had carefully shaved each other so that they were both smooth and hairless from the neck down. This had started to become something of a ritual for them, shaving each other every couple days to keep them stubble-free.

Needless to say, it usually took longer than necessary to do the required job and each woman was more often than not treated to multiple orgasms. This night, however, they didn't satisfy each other, instead wanting to save themselves for the evening.

One of the other things they did in preparation for the night was to make sure they were clean inside and out. Since both were planning on being double-fucked they wanted to make sure everything was clean so they gave each other an enema. This was their only release as they both experienced a small orgasm from the feeling of the hot water flowing into their bowels.

Adam was told to arrive around 7:30. The plan was to suggest watching a movie and then have Alex and Ang go out to pick up a pizza. While they were gone, Joan was to seduce Adam. In reality, Alex and Ang would leave but go around to the backyard and wait for a few minutes before sneaking back into the house. They would pretend to catch the two and then join in.

Adam arrived about five minutes late. Once in, Alex served up some drinks and suggested pizza for dinner. Everyone readily agreed and Ang offered to go with him to pick it up so she could get some munchies for later.

The two asked if Joan or Adam wanted anything else from the store and then left.

"Where are they getting the pizza from?" Adam asked Joan.

"Probably Domino's. That's where Alex gets his pizza all the time," Joan replied. She was sitting on the opposite end of the couch from Adam and had her legs under her. With her short skirt she knew that he had a good view far enough up her legs that he could tell she wasn't wearing underwear. She shifted her body slightly, causing her legs to spread a bit. She saw Adam's eyes drop down and gaze up her skirt, now hiding nothing.

"Like the view?" she asked him.

Caught, he began to stutter, "Um ... uh..."

"I'll take that as a yes. Don't worry. Want a better look?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer she reached down and pulled up the mini-skirt so it was bunched around the waist. She then moved across the couch and pressed her lips against his.

He kissed her back, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. His hands reached around behind her and cupped her ass in his hands, "What if they come back?"

"Mmmm ... they won't. It'll take at least half an hour. We've got lots of time," she reached down and unzipped his pants. Pulling his cock from his pants she was pleased to see that, while about an inch shorter than Alex, he was a bit thicker around than her fiancé. She quickly dropped her head down and engulfed his cock in her mouth.

Adam reached over and slid one finger followed quickly by a second into the brunette's sopping pussy. He felt her squeeze her muscles around his fingers and pushed back against them. "Oh yeah, fuck me with those fingers," she said, briefly pulling her mouth off his cock.

"You always keep you pussy bald?" he asked, plunging the fingers in and out of her.

He heard her mumble in the affirmative around his cock before she paused, "Alex likes it that way. So does Ang."

He stopped fingering her, "Ang? You've fucked Ang?"

"Oh yeah, and you get to fuck me tonight too!" said a voice from across the room. Adam looked up to see Ang standing there wearing nothing but a very skimpy thong. Behind her, Alex stood there in his boxers. "You two seem to have too much clothes on. Why don't you break apart for a second and rectify that?"

"Good idea!" Joan said. She got up and quickly pulled down the skirt. Unzipping it, she let it fall to the floor as she removed her top. Joan wore a bra even less than she wore underwear and tonight was no exception. Within seconds she was standing there completely nude, smiling at Adam.

"What's going on?" Adam asked, stunned and bewildered.

"Tonight you are going to make some of mine and Ang's fantasies come true. Some that involve more than one man. Now get undressed!" Joan reached down and undid his pants and started tugging them towards the floor. "You game?"

"Sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Okay then," Alex spoke for the first time. "The only thing you need to understand is that you NEVER tell anyone at work about this. Got it?"

"Oh yeah. I know what that place is like. No worries there."

"Good."

By that time, Joan had finished stripping Adam so he was as nude her. Ang dropped her thong and Alex dropped his boxers so all four were nude.

"Okay, first things first. I gotta have his cock stuffed inside me," Joan said, lying done on the couch. She beckoned Adam to her, "Fuck me Adam. Make me scream!"

Adam glanced over hesitantly at Alex. Seeing Ang already down on her knees and Alex's cock in her mouth he climbed onto Joan and guided his cock towards her. He lined it up and had just started entering her when Joan wrapped her legs around him and pulled herself up against him, burying his cock into her, "OH YEAH! Fuck! Stretch my cunt Adam! Fill it!"

He pulled back and drove his cock back into her. "That's it. Fuck me! Don't stop! If you're going to cum tell me. I don't want you to come yet," she ordered.

Even though his cock was leaking pre-cum he wasn't anywhere close to cumming. "Don't worry. It'll be a while yet."

"UH!" she grunted at his thrust. "That's good."

Alex and Ang, meanwhile, had moved over to the love seat and Alex was sitting down with Ang riding him. "You too Alex," Ang moaned, "No cumming yet. I want that first load to be in Joan."

"Me too baby. Me too," Alex agreed. He looked over at the couch and saw Adam's cock pound in and out of his fiancée's body. "How you doin' over there baby?" he asked Joan.

"Oh fuck, it's great. I've never been so turned on!" With that she pushed Adam off her and got up. She instructed Adam to sit on the couch. She then climbed on his lap and dropped her cunt over his cock again. Adam reached behind her and grabbed her ass, pulling her into him and spreading her ass cheeks apart.

Alex watched her ass winking at him and motioned for Ang to get off. He then moved over behind the two. Ang followed him over and dropped down in front of him. Knowing what he was about to do, she engulfed his cock in her mouth to make sure that he was good and lubricated. Alex then pressed his cock against Joan's asshole. She stopped her fucking of Adam while Alex slowly pressed against the tight muscle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.