Under the Arches
Chapter 5: The Day After

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Day After - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Alex awoke to find the sunlight shining in through the window. He also noticed that the spot between him and Joan was empty. Joan was still fast asleep so Alex quietly got up, pulled on a pair of boxer shorts and ventured downstairs to find out where Ang was.

He found her in the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She was now wearing one of his long t-shirts. Walking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her, "Morning beautiful." He lightly kissed the blonde's neck.

"Mmmm," she lightly moaned, "morning." She took his arms in hers and held them tight against her. "I could get use to this," she said as she turned around to face her lover. She moved in against him and the two started to kiss.

Alex responded and lowered his hands to the bottom of the shirt, "No panties?" he asked as his hands made the discovery.

She giggled, "Figured they'd just get in the way. Last night wasn't a one-time thing I don't think. In fact..." She trailed off as she reached into his boxers and released his swollen cock. Straddling him, she maneuvered the cock so the head was pressing against the opening to her already wet pussy. "Give it to me. I love sex first thing in the morning!"

Alex pressed against her and felt her pussy give way to his invading cock. Instantly he was deep inside her and ready to give her just what she wanted. He started fucking in and out of her as she leaned against the counter to give the two some balance. Alex grunted as he thrust into her, "Unh, I'm not gonna last long baby."

"Fill me Alex. Just like last night."

Alex picked up the pace and when Ang felt he was on the brink she wrapped her legs around him and buried his cock deep inside her. She mashed her mouth against his as he let out a moan and fired off his cum deep inside her womb.

When he was done, she lowered herself off of him, "Damn, that was the best morning sex I've ever had," she said. "Too bad Joan missed out on that one."

Alex looked at her, "I don't have to share you with Joan all the time do I?" While last night was terrific and Alex was definitely looking forward to more times like it, he was still hoping for some solo action with Ang.

She looked at him and smiled, "Jealous?" She moved tight against him and gently kissed his chest and neck. Moving her mouth to his ear she whispered, "Don't worry honey. I'm yours whenever you want. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. It's you I'm in love with."

Alex pulled back, stunned at what she just said, "Pardon me?"

She looked into his eyes, the teasing smile gone from her face, "You heard me," she said quietly, "I love you. Yes, Joan is beautiful and sexy as all hell, but it's you I love, not her."

"What about Mike?"

"What about him? If I were happy with him I wouldn't have fucked you in the first place."

Alex didn't know exactly what the feeling was inside of him and reacted by what must have been instinct alone as he kissed her full on the mouth, a long and passionate kiss.

A kiss that was interrupted by Joan walking into the kitchen, "Morning you two, didn't you get enough last night?" The two broke apart and looked at her. She hadn't bothered to put any clothes on and was standing in the doorway lightly toying with one of her nipples. She glanced at Ang's legs and noticed the cum running down the insides of them, "I guess not. How bout I clean that up for you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.