Under the Arches - Cover

Under the Arches

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Chapter 4: Two's Company But Three's ... Better?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Two's Company But Three's ... Better? - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Ever since they started having sex Joan and Alex have always shared their fantasies with each other. One such fantasy was a threesome. It didn't matter whether the third person was male or female as they wanted to try it both ways. The only problem was finding the third person.

This new relationship with Ang presented one such opportunity. Alex knew that both women would be willing to try it as both had expressed bi-curious feelings to him. The only problem Alex saw was getting them together without letting Joan know about the previous encounters between Alex and Ang.

Joan did know of Ang's existence as one of Alex's fellow employees and knew that the two had forged a friendship through flirtation. It didn't bother her as she knew that Alex was a big flirt and that was just his way of getting to know you. So it wasn't really a surprise when Alex mentioned they had been invited over to Ang and Mike's place to watch a couple movies one night.

That night was all it took and Ang and Joan became fast friends. The four had watched a couple movies and then Joan and Ang put on a mini fashion show for the two men. They raided Ang's closet and modeled some of her more revealing blouses and skirts. When the two were in the bedroom changing Alex knew they would be checking each other out.

Shortly after, Joan and Alex headed home. As soon as they got in the door, Joan attacked Alex and dragged him into the bedroom, "God, I've wanted to do that since that fashion show. That got me so turned on." She quickly stripped off the clothes she had on while Alex did the same. He moved over to her and pushed her back on the bed. Climbing on top, he positioned himself for entrance. Due to Joan's small frame, and thus, tight cunt, entry was usually difficult - not tonight though. Alex's cock was buried inside her on the first stroke.

"Holy shit you're wet," Alex exclaimed.

"I've been like that most of the night."

Alex paused for a minute, "You want her don't you?"

Joan looked into his eyes and he saw her answer. She nodded her head and said, "So do you. I could see it in your eyes."

"You're right. I think she would be a terrific fuck," Alex said, resuming his stroking in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Do you think she would do it?" Joan asked, her fingers pinching her large nipples.

"I can find out. I work with her tomorrow. Do you want me to?"

"Yes. Now, fuck me - I need to cum so bad."


The next day at work Ang and Alex talked about the previous night. Alex knew that Ang would be willing to join the two of them.

"Shit, I was so turned on last night. You and Mike in the same room kind of had me uneasy at first but everything went fine. After you two left we had the best sex ever. When Joan and I were in the bedroom changing and she took off her top I wanted to lay her on the bed and do her right there," Ang told him.

"She was the same way. You two really hit it off. She wants the three of us to get together some time for a few hours," Alex said.

"Sound good to me. Oh, gotta go, I got an order," Ang disappeared into drive-thru to take the order.


When Alex got home he found Joan in bed already. She was sleeping but he could see that she didn't fall right asleep. Her hand was resting lightly on her pussy with one finger still slightly inside the folds of her cunt lips. He gently moved her hand aside and placed his mouth on her mound. Flicking his tongue lightly against her clit he slid two of his fingers into her wet hole. She moaned softly and started to push up against his tongue and fingers. Alex moved up her body and nibbled on both nipples before touching his lips against hers. Her mouth opened and their two tongues met and began kissing. She slowly opened her eyes as they broke apart, "Hi, I was wondering when you would get home." She reached up and gave him a quick peck. "So, what did she say?"

Alex smiled, "She wants you as much as you want her. I don't think there will be any problem with the three of us getting together."

"Mmmm, sounds good. But right now, how about the two of us getting together?"


Because of the situation it was left up to Alex to make all the arrangements for the three of them to get together. He knew he had to act on the momentum that had already been built up and schedule this threesome as soon as possible. He used his position at work to switch a couple shifts around so both he and Ang ended up with the Friday night and Saturday off. Needless to say, Joan also had those days off.

The week progressed agonizingly slow for all three of them. Alex wasn't able to get together with Ang at all and he and Joan had stopped having sex on Wednesday so they would both be more than ready for the weekend.

Finally, Friday arrived. The plan was that Joan would come over right after she was done school and start to cook supper for the three of them. Alex would drive over and pick up Ang and bring her back to his place. Fortunately, Mike was out of town for the weekend yet again, giving Ang plenty of opportunity to stray.

When Alex and Ang walked in the door, the tension in the air was immediate and electric. There was almost no hint of hesitation as Ang came in, walked over to Joan and softly kissed her on the lips, "Hey gorgeous, supper smells great!"

Joan, although surprised by the kiss, returned it and stammered out her thanks. She was looking so forward to this night. So many times she's fingered herself to orgasm and finished off by devouring her juices off her hand pretending they were some other woman's. More often than not she pretended that they were her best friend Judy's, but since meeting Ang she's fantasized of no other woman.

Supper went smoothly and Alex prepared the three a drink and they all went into the living room. Again, the tension stepped up a notch before Alex finally broke it, "Well, we all know why we're here tonight and I think the best way to start this is by watching a movie." He pushed play on the remote and in a few seconds a porno started to play. He had carefully chosen this movie as it most closely resembled the night's planned activities. "Now, my suggestion is this: we get undressed and watch a bit of the movie, when the mood strikes us, we pause the movie and then try out some of the stuff we just watched. Sound good?"

The girls nodded their heads and quickly started peeling off their clothes. Alex noticed that both women had paid attention to their undergarments and were wearing matching sets. Joan's was a black lace thong set that highly contrasted her pale skin. Ang was wearing a slightly more sensual red set with a G-String. Within a minute all three were nude and settling in on the couch. Already, Alex was hard and the smell of arousal hung heavy in the room. The arrangement on the couch was Ang sitting between Alex and Joan.

The three watched the movie in silence for a few moments. Slowly Ang felt a hand start to slowly run its way up and down her right thigh. Glancing down she saw Joan's hand was the hand doing the rubbing. She looked over at Joan and their eyes met. Her hand had now found its way onto Joan's body and was slowly making it's way towards Joan's breasts. As she reached her goal, Ang leaned in and slowly started kissing Joan.

Joan's mouth, and entire body for that matter, responded instantly. The two were quickly locked in a lovers' kiss. Joan had also now reached Ang's tits and was slowly rolling her nipples through her fingers, sending waves of pleasure through Ang.

Through all this, Alex was not just watching. Ang's leaning over had exposed her ass to Alex and he wasted no time in sliding his hand under it to began playing with her already soaked pussy. He quickly had two fingers inside her and was massaging her G-Spot as she had moved her mouth down to Joan's large nipples, playfully nibbling on them.

The positions the three were in quickly morphed into Joan and Ang lying on the couch making out with each other with Ang on the top. Alex was between the girls' legs attending to each of the drenched cunts. He had three fingers in Joan and two in Ang when the first wave of orgasms hit. Ang's hit first and caused her to clamp down rather hard on Joan's left nipple. The pleasure-pain of that sensation triggered Joan's orgasm and soon both were screaming in pleasure.

After the two of them had calmed down Alex spoke to the two entwined lovers, "Well, I don't think we need the porno anymore. Why don't we move upstairs where we have some more room to move around?"

All three quickly made their way upstairs into Alex's bedroom. Once on the bed Ang was the first to speak, "Fuck her Alex. Show me the way you fuck your fiancée."

"How do you want us? You tell us Ang," Joan said, fingering her pussy with two fingers.

"Umm ... Alex on bottom, you on top with your back facing his head. Ride him hard," Ang decided. This was a position she herself loved and had always wondered what it looked like from someone else's view.

The couple quickly arranged themselves as Ang directed and Joan dropped herself quickly onto Alex's hard cock. She filled herself instantly and began moving up and down on the pole inside her. Alex had his hands on her waste to steady her but moved them up so that he could play with the nipples he loved so dearly. This caused Joan to lean back a bit for better access and presented Ang with an offer she couldn't refuse. She quickly scooted between their legs and started to flick Joan's clit as Alex filled her with his cock.

It wasn't long until Joan was reaching her second orgasm of the night, "Oh my god you two, this feels so fucking wonderful. Fuck me Alex, fill me with your cum! Fuck me!" Ang picked up the pace on Joan's clit and Alex started to slam his cock into the tight pussy of his fiancée.

"That's it baby, squeeze your pussy, drain my balls. I'm almost there," Alex almost panted the words out. Almost immediately after saying that Joan's orgasm rocked through her body. Her pulsating cunt quickly brought Alex to orgasm and he filled her with the first load of cum in three days.

As soon as he had finished squirting, Ang slowly pulled his spent tool from its hole and immediately replaced it with her mouth. She devoured Joan's pussy with her mouth, sucking every last bit of the couple's cum out of her pussy. This also brought Joan to yet another orgasm, her third. And the night had just begun.

"Oh my god Ang, that was amazing!" Joan gasped after coming down from her orgasm-induced high. Ang responded by moving up and kissing Joan, who eagerly accepted the kiss. "Mmmm ... cum doesn't taste so bad like this," she giggled after they broke the kiss.

"Well, then why don't you bring Alex back to attention so that I can feel what he feels like inside of me? I know he's good with his fingers and he certainly seems good with his cock. I want him to prove it now."

Joan nodded and dropped her mouth over Alex's cock. It didn't take many seconds of her attending to it before it was rock hard again, "Ta da! All your's beautiful," she said to Ang. Ang's eyes met Alex's as she moved into position. A smile flickered across her lips as she dropped herself hard onto his cock. "Oooh, god, I bet that felt so good," Joan moaned, her hand dropping down to her pussy.

As Ang was slowly riding Alex, knowing that he'd be somewhat tired after the fucking he just gave Joan, she reached over with a hand to Joan, "Here hon, let me do that for you." She quickly slid three fingers into Joan's very slick cunt and was up to four within seconds. Joan had her body arched back and was rubbing her clit while Ang fucked her.

After a few minutes of finger fucking, Ang tucked her thumb inside her hand and began to work it inside the brunette's tight cunt. "Oh my god, what are you doing?" Joan asked. "Are you trying to shove your entire hand in me?" Ang looked over at her newfound lover and nodded. "Do it. I want it." Even with the added lubrication of Alex's cum and Joan's natural wetness it was a tight fit. Alex had tried to fist Joan a couple times but could never quite get past the widest part of the hand. Ang continued to slowly flex her fingers outward and work at Joan's pussy with the hand.

A few minutes later she had achieved success and as soon as her hand was engulfed to the wrist Joan came so hard her entire body was shaking. She let out the loudest scream of her entire sexual life as Ang continued to work her hand in and out of the stretched cunt.

Meanwhile, throughout this whole ordeal, she continued a slow, rhythmic fucking of Alex. Alex on the other hand was so distracted by watching his fiancée's cunt stretched farther than it has ever been stretched before barely noticed the blonde riding him. Ang squeezed her cunt as tight as she could and this brought Alex's attention back to her, "How 'bout you baby? You ready to fill me?"

"Soon, very soon. Keep up what you're doing right now and it'll be a lot quicker," he replied.

Ang pulled herself off of him and let his dick slap against his belly, "Too bad lover, you're just gonna have to wait. I've got other plans for you right now. It's your turn to fist your baby. I've got her stretched for you so you should be able to fit." She motioned for Joan to get on her hands and knees and push her ass up as far as she could. Alex moved in behind her and started by putting three fingers into the well-stretched cunt.

"Shit, she's already tightening up," Alex said after he'd slid his fourth finger alongside the others.

"Go slow at first. And work them around a lot, you want to stretch the whole thing," Ang coached from beside him.

"Wait," Joan said, "While he's doing that I want something to do. Ang, get that beautiful bald pussy down to this end of me so I can take care of you like you did me." Ang smiled and quickly obeyed the order, arranging herself underneath of Joan with her pussy at Joan's face and her face directly under Joan's pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.