Under the Arches - Cover

Under the Arches

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Chapter 3: Home Is Where the Heart Is

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Home Is Where the Heart Is - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

With Spring Break over, Joan was now back in school and resumed her morning routine of coming over to Alex's first thing every morning when her dad drove her mom to work. She would arrive about 5:15, get undressed, crawl into bed beside Alex, and sleep until eight when she had to get up to go to school. Many mornings saw Joan miss first period due to certain extra-curricular morning activities.

This would be one such morning. When the alarm went off at eight Alex reached over Joan and hit the snooze bar. His hand fell across her breasts and began to gently rub her hardening nipples. Although not very large breasted, Joan had what Alex loved - huge nipples. When hard, they were about half an inch long and almost as wide in diameter. His hand then drifted down to her pussy which he found to be open and wet - a sure indication that Joan was wide awake and definitely not wanting to go to school. He slid two fingers into her cunt and slowly began to fuck them in and out of the eighteen year old's dripping pussy. She rolled over on to him and began kissing him deeply. Pulling herself up off his fingers she guided her pussy onto his cock and lowered herself onto it. Being on top was one of her favourite positions and she wasted no time in bringing herself to a small orgasm.

Alex then rolled onto his side and positioned himself behind his beautiful fiancée and slid into her cunt from that angle. His hand reached around the front and played with her clit. One finger then joined his cock inside her cunt before he pulled his cock out. He positioned his cock against her asshole and slowly began to push it in.

"What are you trying to do?" she asked.

"Nothing, just relax."

Alex didn't want to rush anything. Joan had never allowed him this pleasure before and he didn't want to ruin it by going too fast and hurting her. He slowly pumped his cock against the opening to her rectum. He wasn't really applying much pressure; more like keeping a steady pressure there. Slowly he felt her sphincter muscle relax and the head of his slipped a little way into Joan's ass. He kept up the rhythm and soon found the head fully inside her ass. At this point he pushed a little harder and before he, or she, knew it, he was fully inside her newly deflowered ass.

"Oh my God! Alex, it's in! Keep going slow - I don't want it to hurt," Joan moaned as she pushed back against his body.

Alex complied but slowly began to pick up speed. Before long he was fucking her ass at a quick pace. "Roll over on your stomach," he told her. Rolling with her, he was now on top of her and allowed a better angle of penetration into her ass. He lifted himself off of her and began to fuck harder and deeper into her ass. Gradually they maneuvered themselves into the doggy style position while he continued to fuck her ass.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass Alex, it feels great! Cum in my ass. Do it baby! Fill my ass with your cum!" Joan practically screamed as he pounded her ass with his cock. He felt himself getting ready to cum and started fuck her faster. He knew that he would cum but didn't care to stop. He felt his jism shooting into her ass as he continued to fuck her. Looking down he could see some of cum leaking out around his cock, making her asshole slicker and easier for his cock. He slowed to a stop and the two of them collapsed on the bed. He pulled his cock from her ass and looked down at her asshole which was still open from its fresh fuck. Cum dribbled out and down towards her cunt. Alex rubbed the cum into her pussy and slid a finger into her cunt.

Joan looked over at the clock, "Shit, I gotta go or I'm gonna be late for second too!" She jumped out of bed and ran over to the dresser. Pulling out a pair of underwear she pulled them on and threw on the clothes she brought to wear. "Looks like I have a shower at lunch," she said as she came over to the bed and kissed Alex. "Gotta run, I love you."

"I love you too babe."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.