Under the Arches
Chapter 2: Once Again, My Friends, It's Time to Hit It 'Till The Party Ends!

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Once Again, My Friends, It's Time to Hit It 'Till The Party Ends! - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Alex got up the next day in a daze. He couldn't believe what had happened the night before. He loved Joan, he knew that. So why did he fuck Angela last night? Okay, the sex with Joan hadn't been as frequent these past couple months as it had earlier in the relationship, but that was no excuse. Looks had nothing to do with it. They were both equally beautiful in their own way. Alex didn't know. All he knew was that the sex was fantastic and he really wasn't sure that he would be able to say no to a second time.

Alex's schedule prevented him from seeing or talking to Joan that day or the next, which was a relief to him. He wasn't sure how he was going to face her. They had always talked about what they would do if anything like this ever happened. Both had agreed to tell the other and describe all the details. One of their fantasies was watching the other have sex with another person. Maybe this could work to his advantage after all, Alex thought.

The phone rang early the next morning. Too early for Alex's liking. "Hello?" he mumbled into the phone.

"Hey lover. Do you want to come over?" he recognized the voice on the other end - Angela. "Mike's gone to work and I'm alone and horny."

"I have to work at 11:30," Alex replied.

"So, come over now and that gives us almost five hours," Angela begged. "I've thought a lot about the other night. That was so amazing!"

Alex smiled, "Okay, I'll be over..." He got out of bed and quickly showered and dressed. He drove over to her apartment and parked around the back. When he rang the buzzer she answered, "Come on up, the door's open, just walk in." With that, she buzzed him in and Alex walked to the elevator.

He opened the door to the apartment and walked in, "Hello?"

"I'm in the bedroom," he heard her voice call out.

Taking off his shoes he walked into the bedroom. Ang was lying on the bed wearing a red silk and lace teddy. "That looks hot," Alex said. He leaned over and their lips met and tongues quickly twisted together. Falling onto the bed, Alex quickly found himself being disrobed by Angela.

"Fuck, I've wanted your cock for the past two days," she whispered hoarsely as she kissed and sucked his earlobe. "As soon as I get you undressed I want you to fuck me hard and fast, I don't care how quickly you cum!"

All Alex was able to do was moan his agreement. Ang had quickly found that a quick way to turn him on was the ears. He reached down and undid the snaps at the crotch of the teddy. Once he had exposed her pussy he wasted no time in shoving three fingers into her soaked cunt. "Fuck me Alex, now!"

Withdrawing his fingers he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. In one stroke he buried himself in her and started to ram in and out of the blonde's pussy. He knew he would cum quickly like this but didn't care; he had five hours almost and would be good for some more rounds after resting a bit.


True to his word he did cum quickly. However the anticipated rest wasn't quite as long as he had planned; in fact, he didn't need any rest. After shooting his first load of the day, Alex pulled his cock from Angela's pussy and she quickly devoured it, licking and sucking their combined juices from its length.

"Oh God, this is just too good to be true," Ang moaned in delight. By this time Alex had slid two fingers into her dripping pussy, feeling his cum mixing with hers in an orgasmic dance. He worked a third finger into her ever-expanding cunt and slowly started fucking them in and out. His pinky soon found itself included into the game and Alex now had all four fingers inside Angela's cunt. "Holy shit," Ang moaned, "that feels great. How many fingers do you have in there?"

"Four," Alex replied pushing them deeper and deeper inside.

"Go for it; put your whole hand in. It's got to fit," Ang said and pushed down hard on Alex's hand. Alex tucked the thumb inside the palm and slowly began to work on getting his entire hand into his lover's cunt. It was slow going until his hand reached the base knuckle on the thumb; then it was no-going. He continued to fuck in and out of Ang up to that point but he didn't dare push any harder then he already was. "Do it, come on," Ang moaned.

"I can't, I don't want to hurt you," Alex said. He was about to give up when Ang shoved her entire body down on his hand. His hand popped inside her cunt and quickly slid up past the wrist. Ang let out a scream of passion and began to fuck up and down on Alex's arm, taking more and more into her overstretched cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.