Under the Arches - Cover

Under the Arches

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Chapter 1: The First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The First Time - Alex Matthews is just a guy. A guy with a girl. Then he meets another girl. Then the girls meet. Then things get really fun!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

Alex Matthews worked in a place that seemed unlikely to produce good prospects for dates: a major fast food restaurant. However, the opposite is quite true. Many, many couples have spawned from under the arches. Alex was half of one of them. He met his fiancée, Joan, through work. What had started out as a casual drive to the beach as two friends ended with a passionate kiss that would begin a relationship the next day. That was two years ago. Now, through a promotion to management, Alex was at a different store. It was at this new store that Alex met Angela. She was about 5'6", 120lbs with long blonde hair. Quite a contrast from his fiancée who stood 5'3" and weighed about 97lbs. Angela had about a 36C chest compared to Joan's 34B. Alex and Angela hit it off right away, quickly becoming friends. There was also, however, an underlying sexual tension that just wouldn't go away. Constant innuendoes, jokes, comments and gestures passed back and forth between the two. Angela was living with her boyfriend and Alex was quite happily engaged to Joan; however, this was just friendly banter - wasn't it?

Angie's boyfriend was out of town one night that she had to work until midnight. Since it was too late to catch a bus home, and the manager didn't leave until two, Alex offered to pick her up and take her home. After dropping Joan off at her place, he drove to his store and waited outside for Angela to get off work. She came out shortly after midnight and hopped in the car. The ride home was relatively quiet save for the sound of the radio and the friendly chit-chat on how the shift went. Alex pulled into her driveway and Angela asked him if he wanted to come in to play some cards and watch some television. Since Alex didn't have to work the next day he accepted the invitation and shut off the car.

Once inside Angela flipped on the tube and pulled out the cribbage board. One of the constant challenges between the two was who was a better crib player. This would be the first time that they actually had played together and the tension was in the air. The game went on for about half an hour or so and Ang, as she preferred to be called, got up to get the two of them a drink. When she came back into the room and set the drink beside Alex he reached up and tickled her side. This led to about fifteen minutes of tickling and rolling around the floor, trying to get away from each other. When the tickling finally ended they were standing facing each other. They looked at each other and then tentatively kissed, their tongues touching briefly. They pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes.

"It's about fucking time you did that, "Ang said. "I've wanted to do that since we walked in the door." With that, she moved in and the two began passionately kissing again. Alex's tongue explored her mouth and neck while Angela's tongue did the same. Not even aware of what he was doing, Alex had reached up and ran his hands under Ang's shirt and up to her breasts. After a moment of fondling he lifted her shirt off her head and reached around her back to undo her bra. Once undone, her breasts fell exposed and Alex quickly moved down to kiss and suck each one. "Yes, I like that. Suck my tits. Nibble my nipples."

Not one to refuse such an invitation, Alex did as requested. His hands, now free, found their way to the buttons of Angela's jeans. A short minute later, they and her almost non-existent panties had joined the upper counterparts on the floor. Alex's tongue made a small track from Angela's tits down to her pubic hair and quickly found her clit. He raised a hand to her wet cunt and slid a finger inside while flicking her clit with his tongue. Angela fell to the floor and spread her legs open, pulling Alex's face tight against her clit. "Lick me, right now!"

Alex wasn't in such a hurry however. He merely pulled his face away and motioned for her to stand, "Let's go into the bedroom."

When they got into the bedroom, Angela quickly undressed Alex and the two of them lay down on the bed. Alex quickly went to work on Ang's cunt, sending two fingers deep inside while nibbling and licking all around. When he felt she was almost ready to cum, he slowed down and moved up beside her, kissing her on the mouth. Her tongue darted around frantically inside his mouth and licking his lips and part of his face. "Oh, so you like the taste of yourself do you?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.