The Handshake
Chapter 5: A Taken Advice

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Ken:

Aaron was smiling as he told me after our handshake to confirm his thanks, “I’ve said my thanks to you honestly. Your video publication was the most important that I could get rid of that cheating skank cunt in time to find a better woman and now I’m the proud daddy of two kids. As you told us, you weren’t her first lover, but your video was the most important clue to find out her true nature.”

After a little pause, one of his friends spoke, “After a difficult divorce, I lived alone for two years, so of course I surfed on the net to look for some porn. I discovered your collection about your conquered women and cheating wives on that website. I immediately saw Aaron’s wife’s face, Samantha. I grab your video and showed it to Aaron at another gathering, as we’re having now.”

Aaron interrupted him, “I was very mad at her and YOU, TOO!”

Aaron’s friend continued, “I am a PI, I helped Aaron to find the unknown lover of his wife. The two church towers and hills helped us to find your apartment and Aaron was organizing a short meeting with his baseball bat to treat your balls. You’re lucky, because I also checked on Samantha’s surveillance, when we were looking for you. So, I found evidence of her latest cheating with videos and photos. She had a new lover. I persuaded Aaron he should not risk prison for a slut wife.”

Aaron said laughing, “You were no longer a concern for me and I didn’t want to go to prison for a slut. So, you’re a lucky bastard. I saved time in that I could get rid of her, before she surprised me with a divorce five years later. I am overjoyed that Samantha couldn’t steal a lot of time from me and gave me enough time to find my children’s mother, my second wife. Relax, I’m not mad at you.”

I was relieved, Aaron did not plan any violent action against me, so I smiled a little, but the situation was a little awkward for me. I remembered the murder of Samantha’s bull and cuckold husband. She just barely survived that massacre. The entire media in our city ran new stories about this affair for months, because the Police arrested the killers and the media presented the all nasty details. Moreover, the Net wrote about her lifestyle in much more detail.

Aaron asked me, “You are a bachelor, aren’t you?”

I replied, “No, not anymore. I’m married and my wife is four months pregnant with our first child. We’ve even got a nice house.”

Aaron said, “All right, so I’d like to give you some advice. Michael, my friend here, is the leader of the laboratory at the local hospital and DNA tests are performed in his laboratory.”

The other friend of Aaron said, “You could secretly sample your kid and we can perform the DNA test. We all remembered Ronald Reagan’s famous words “Trust, but Verify” and all my friends and I tested our kids secretly and the results were positive for us.”

Aaron continued giving me advice, “Ken, you know the family law of the neighbor state says that kids under four years old turn out not be his, then the ex-husband doesn’t have to pay any child support for the bastard kids, but according to this state’s family law ... the ex-husband must pay child support for bastards, even after the divorce! But I think that you’re the biological dad for your kid, so this isn’t an important info for you.”

They said good-bye and sat back to their table. I was relieved, but my business partner and I left the hotel bar quickly. He went to his room and I went home.

I had become a married man four years ago. I found a wealthy, single woman and I stopped my philandering lifestyle. More exactly, I reduced the ‘hunting’ to three adventures per year. Yes, such womanizer men as my father and I were, we rarely would become absolute faithful husbands, but I had not any constant lover or mistress. My wife had a trust and I had bank balance from my bachelor life, so we purchased a nice house with low mortgage. We gathered more money, when my wife became pregnant. We wanted to raise this baby and we planned another kid later.

Six months after the birth of my baby girl, I took a sample for DNA test from my baby girl and myself, but I secretly took them to another laboratory in neighboring city. The laboratory staff confirmed that detailed information that Aaron told me about: that the neighboring state’s family law allows the ex-husband does not have to pay children support for bastard child, if the bastard is under four years old. But our state’s family law makes the ex-husband pay for child support even if the child is not his.

I got the results in envelope some days later and I opened and I read it. I AM NOT THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF MY BABY GIRL!

FUCK OUR STATE’S FAMILY LAW!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.