The Handshake - Cover

The Handshake

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Chapter 2: Ken, A Predator

Ken:

As you might know, the womanizer men have two types: the Casanova and the Don Juan types. The Casanova-type philander do not rush after the women, because the women rush after them. Opposite that type is the Don Juan-type womanizer. Differentiated by their goal of pushing the women to conquer the womanizer. The two different lady-killer types can achieve their success with different groups of women. I straddled the middle of the two types, so my successes at the hunt were hit or miss.

My name is Ken Lundgreen and I was raised in divorced family. I knew my father was a philander and my mom divorced him for this. My younger brother and I lived with my Mom. My father divorced three times and now lives with a divorcee without marriage certificate. What is very interesting is he became faithful to his girlfriend without marriage certificate. My Mom met a good man, also divorced like her, and they married. My younger brother became an average guy. Our stepfather’s role model affected my younger brother, so he became a simple dad for three kids. I like my two nieces and my nephew. I took after my father, but this lady-killer lifestyle started after I graduated in business administration.

During college, I was average student with girlfriends. I went through disappointment, but I also caused heartache to one of my girlfriends. So, I think I was a totally average, but I did not find a constant girlfriend, until it was time to graduate.

During college, one of my girlfriends cheated on me. Later, I had a fling with someone else, when I had a serious connection with my girlfriend. My dad’s philandering ways coming back to haunt me. This girl was my last serious girlfriend in the college and we began to plan our shared life. When she caught me with another girl in bed, she left me on the spot.

So, I started my graduate life alone and I discovered that I attracted older women.

Older meant up to twenty years, compared to my twenty-three. First time I detected this was in my job, but I did not start any love affair at my company. My weapon is thicker size than the average size cocks are, but not too big. So my key was good for every lock, so I was good for every pussy.

My success began in my home building. Yes, I know my home building is a funny term, but I can explain. In this city there were two Malls. The “White Oaks Mall” was not only a mall alone by itself. One of its sides was built to be an apartment building. One of the two gates of this building opened to the Mall and the parking lot was also common with the Mall, only our parking lots were a little separated from the Mall’s parking lot. I arrived here in the Midwest from New England and the possibility to live in this building was a good bargain. The fourth-floor apartment had a great view of the city. Because the biggest Roman Catholic church with its twin towers was clearly visible from my window with distant, small hills beyond.

When I was bored at home, I walked down to the mall. Where a lot of people, restaurants, coffee bars and shops were. As way of saying says, “The supermarkets were invented by the men, but the Malls were invented by the women. Why? The men like to buy everything quickly in same place, but the women like to look at the shop windows, to stop somewhere for a while, etc.” Yes, this Mall was full of wandering women and I walked among them. Soon, my ‘home’ became my hunting area and the hunting success was often a guest in my apartment. I was polite-- a little humorous, handsome even and I was not seen among the women much. Of course, I edited out some women who did not fit to my tastes or were too dangerous. I had single, divorced, married, widow, younger, older women and the majority of my successes were much older than I was that time.

The exception was a beautiful amputee with one leg, who was in my bed five times. It was very surprising, but she was the only one that I felt sorry for, when I broke up. Wendy was her name and she was twenty years old, at that time and she had a good nature, despite her only having one leg. She very rarely shopped in “my” Mall, after our breakup. I saw her with her husband and her two kids in the city, several times later on and I was glad for her success in the life. I could not imagine her to be a successful wife, but I was the wrong. Unfortunately at that time, I did not use my secret cameras, so I did not have any film of her in my video collection.

The single and divorced women were good prey for me, but sometimes the breakup was an emotional storm, so I began to lean toward the married women. Shortly after the breakup with Wendy. I bought three hidden cameras with a video recorder system so that every sex act which was in my apartment was filmed, edited and retained on my hard drive, secretly. I named the edited files with the “prey woman’s” names and the date of the successful sex scenes. I had a huge amateur porn collection starring my conquests.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.