She Called the Maintance Men - Cover

She Called the Maintance Men

Copyright© 2015 by Rafel010

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman called to have work done in her apartment. But, what she got was much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

The calls kept coming from apartment 505. Juicii, Darnell and Tony were having wonderful sex. Every encounter left the three wanting for more. A few weeks went by and Juicii hadn't put in a call to maintenance. She wanted something new-- a new location, a new situation. Her pussy tingled from the thought. Tony and Darnell sure knew how to fuck her pussy. After their last session Juicii told them of a fantasy.

A fantasy of her in a remote spot with no help around. Where some men would stalk her, tear off her clothes and have their way with her. Juicii's pussy jumped as she told them about her fantasy. Darnell and Tony looked at one another, but didn't say a word.

A few weeks later Juicii was down in the basement doing her laundry. She was thinking about one of the sessions she had with Tony and Darnell. She felt herself become wet and her clit thump. Her nipples rose up and when she moved her nipples rubbed against her shirt. Pleasure ran through her and thumped at the tip of her clit. Juicii couldn't wait to finish her clothes, so that she could call the maintenance number.

That's when the lights went out in the laundry room! The only light was from the red exit signs above the doors. Juicii stopped folding her clothes to wait for the lights to come back on. She heard some rustling, then she saw moving shadows. She felt a breeze across her back and when she turned, some one grabbed her.

The next thing she knew, she was pinned against the dyer. The heat was warm on her back and just when the air in her lungs returned so she could scream, her mouth was covered as her shirt was ripped from her body and her bra cut. Juicii trembled in fear, her heart caught in her throat. She could feel the cool air on her nipples. She felt a tug at her pants, then a cutting sound. Her pants and panties fell from her body as her heart pounded.

There she was, in the laundry room in nothing, but her sneakers and socks. Her breast were lifting and dropping from the fear. She tried to free herself while she moved to the left, then the right. She fought with all she had while her titties bounced and slapped against one another. That's when she felt hot breath on her neck, one of her spots.The tongue on her neck began to make her fear subside.

The pleasure was increased as another mouth found her erect nipple. Juicii's fear was replaced by desire as her body was being licked. Juicii moaned into the restraint, her flesh wanted whom ever this was to continue. They kissed down her neck to the nibbling of her erect nipple. That wonderful feeling of her clit throbbing was back.

Her mouth was freed and she didn't waste any time letting them know she liked what they were doing. She couldn't believe she had two strange mouths on her aching nipples. The hand on her ass began to knead as another hand eased up her thigh. Juicii opened her legs to give the probing hand access to her hungry pussy. The hand on her ass found a g-spot at the cheek of her ass. Her body jumped and jerked as a mini-orgasm surprised her.

Her moans began to fill the laundry room when a finger stroked her clit. She had sensations radiating from dual spots on her body. Her breath caught in her throat as she tried to moan out in bliss. The passion was building like an inferno while they caressed her sexy body. That's when her hand was guided to a huge cock.

Her pussy fluttered as her hand traveled the length of this big dick. She couldn't believe her fear was gone.The thought of her pumping on a strange cock just made her even hotter. Juicii was ready to fuck as she felt her wetness drip on the finger that was stroking her pussy and down her thigh. She was soaking wet.

The next sounds Juicii heard were quarters being loaded into one of the washers. The dial was set to the spin cycle. Juicii was roughly moved over to the washer. Then she was slammed over the machine. Her heart raced and her pussy throbbed while her legs were parted.

That's when she felt the width of that huge cock she was pumping. Her pussy lips gave way and he shoved his big dick into her hot, wet pussy. She squealed as the washer bucked her all over this large prick. He didn't move at first, just letting the washer do the work once he was fully in her. The ecstasy she enjoyed as the washer rocked her all on the large cock was mind boggling.

Juicii's cunt clamped down, then expanded to an explosion when a smack on her ass shot sensations through her like a volt. The pleasure didn't stop until it throbbed at the tip of her clit. Her body all at once moaned out in total bliss. The second slap set off an eruption like the first. Her ass stung as the washer rumbled under her. Her nipples vibrated and throbbed at the same time.

All these wonderful pleasures drove her to another powerful climax. She moaned from the large dick fucking her pussy. She squealed from the slaps across her ass. She sighed at the motion of the washer. She ooooooooohed ... from the sensation of vibrations she absorbed by her nipples.

Juicii was beside herself in pleasure, lust and pain. While the washer rumbled on, the other assailant came over the top of the washer. He pulled her by the hair and as soon as her lower jaw fell open he shoved his long dick down her throat. Juicii gasped for air while her taste buds went crazy.

He forced his cock down her throat. Juicii never had a dick this long down her throat before. She gagged and choked while he shoved his prick in her mouth. Whoever was behind her began to violently slam his huge dick in and out of her pussy. Juicii's head was spinning with pain and pleasure. She never thought these sensations would make her orgasm, but her body jerked and bucked. Neither man stopping his plunging of her body.

She wanted to scream in delight, but her throat was full of cock. The climax roared through her like a fire through dry grass, hot and fast. The two men kept right on pumping in her pussy and down her throat. It was exhilarating for her to have her body ravaged like this. Most of her deep, dark desires were being fulfilled as the lust, pain and pleasure overflowed her soul.

The slapping of her ass stopped as she felt fingers playing in her juices. Then, an invasion she didn't expect and another surprising orgasm. Her ass puckered around the thumb that was being pumped in and out of her tight asshole. Juicii's whole body quivered while her pussy and ass blew up like a bomb. She had to pull away from that long, hard dick that was in her mouth.

"Dayummmmmm ... that was erotic", she moaned. "My-my-my asssssss ... has never been invaded like that", she offered. "I-I-I can't stop cummmmmmmmming", she said with a long groan. "Here, here I go againnnnnnnnnnn ... yesssssss ... yes ... yessssssssssssssssss fuck my asssssssssssss.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.