Roger and Cynthia Naked in School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Story: Chapter 4 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

The following day, after their Intro to Ed class ended, Prof Martins asked her to speak to him.

“So, Miss Denison, I hear from your Merritt High School observing class teacher that you are disrupting his class, and then I hear from Principal Leeds that we have to send more students like you; you stopped a rape from happening. Whatever am I to make of this?”

“Sir, that the damned Program is all eff-ed up, you’ll excuse me. In the biology class, that damned teacher was trying to have the boys feel inside the girl’s vagina—dirty fingers, no gloves, whatever—to try to feel her G-spot, and the Program rules specifically say that participants don’t have to permit penetration. The teacher didn’t care, and the poor girl was so out of her mind scared and so intimidated that she couldn’t defend herself. Hell, if she got an internal infection, it could wreck her entire life, and the teacher just didn’t give a damn. I called him on it after the class, asked him how that fulfilled a Program objective, and he just blew me off.

“And the attempted rape incident, that was an example of improper supervision and coddling of football team members. The thugs involved apparently had raped a girl the previous week and got away with it; the administration apparently was trying to bury the incident because I found out that they didn’t report it to the police, they just accepted an alibi given by the thugs’ friends. Both incidents were Program failures. You see why my little group is trying to fight back? This is just so evil, it needs to stop.”

“Ah, well, I wonder if you should continue in that biology class...”

“Well, sir, if you let the principal know that you prefer that I stick with it, then the teacher couldn’t object, right?”

“Certainly, you’re quite correct. If that’s what you want, then.”

“I feel like I’m that class’s protector now, in some way, I think,” Cynthia mused. “Yeah, I’ll stick it out.”

After Cynthia left class, Roger caught up with her. He had been talking with some of the Program study group about the responses they had begun to get from Prof Martins’ contacts. Because of their team practices, the twins had delegated most of the coordination of the data collection to the others in their class.

“Cyn, looks like there’ll be a good response from Martins’ contacts. Almost everyone who he contacted wanted to help get the data from the high-school teachers they’d kept in touch with,” he told her. “Hey, you know my high-school observation assignment starts tomorrow.”

“What school?”

“Parkside. Not Merritt.”

“Well, I sure hope their version of the Program is more humane. The way they treat the kids at Merritt...” Cynthia mused.

“We’ll see. Their principal wants to meet me first. Did you have to talk to Merritt’s?” he asked.

“No. And I should have asked to see him, in retrospect. I would have told him about our high school’s version of the Program and told him that I wouldn’t stand by if I saw something harmful going on.”

“Yeah, and that’s just what I plan to do, sis. Say, Tom said he’d pick me up at Parkside after my class observation tomorrow. I’m riding there with someone else and Tom said he’d wait in the staff lot for me and then we’re meeting with the Polytech group on our study project. You’ve got practice again later, right? So do I, so see ya later, okay?”

“Wait!” Cynthia called. “Text from Tom. He says there’s some incredible TV news report about the Program—a major blowup happened!”

“Cyn—we’re near the Comm Arts Building—let’s get over there and look at their TV news feed!”

They dashed over to the building and had to push their way in; the place was mobbed. Everyone was shouting about a major Program scandal and after a few minutes, a voice spoke over the announcement speakers.

“We’ll replay the statement from the press conference from Attorney General Minner’s office that aired earlier today. There will be a full report on the six p.m. news. Here is that report.”

“Good afternoon, fellow American citizens. I’m here to report to you on an incredible event, a major success in fighting crime and identifying and ending a major breach of our country’s security committed by criminals operating within the halls of our government itself.

“Every listener is certainly aware of the national Naked in School Program that is in operation in most high schools in the country. The Department of Justice recently became aware of the operation of an international criminal organization, members of which had managed to infiltrate the offices of the Program administration and...”

There were some more details mentioned but the crowd noise drowned it out until someone shouted “QUIET” and they could hear again.

“ ... coordinated raids, the U.S. Marshals Service, FBI, and local law enforcement agencies raided nine locations around the country and rescued 47 teenaged children who had been kidnapped during the past seventeen months.”

The hubbub rose again but again was hushed.

“ ... participants in their school’s Naked in School Program and had disappeared either during their Program participation week or on the day prior to beginning their participation. Records seized by the U.S. Marshals Service and the FBI indicate that the criminals belonged to an international sex-trafficking cartel which was known to be involved in kidnapping children to be sold to the sex trade. Law enforcement officials have recovered all of the children who had been reported missing, they are now safe and have been placed in hospitals where their health is being evaluated. Many appear to have been mistreated...”

Once again the racket rose to drown out the speakers and soon it was clear that the statement had ended. People were shouting at each other incredulously as they realized the import of the news. Even though many had missed hearing parts of the broadcast, it was clear that the Program office had been subverted into a criminal enterprise, it was being used to kidnap children for some kind of sex-slave ring.

Cynthia grabbed Roger. “Oh my god,” she exclaimed. “The kidnappers at our school ... Ayame ... my god...” she began.

“Yeah, maybe, but probably not, you know? That was a private contractor—they were brainwashing the kids, making child porn, but not keeping them, right? So that was a little different. But the same idea. Maybe the rings had some connection but maybe not. It’s worth a mention, though. Maybe I’ll email Capt Donelley later and suggest it; he’d know who to pass that along to.”

“Shit, one thing, then another, just keeps coming,” Cynthia groaned. “Say, maybe this’ll kill the Program now? I hope?”

“Cyn, there are enough entrenched interests involved that I doubt it’ll die that easily,” Roger said bluntly. “Say, what I bet’ll happen is the stranglehold on information will be broken and doing stuff like our study will be much easier. Also if they break up the Program agency, then the federal mandatory rules will probably get changed. Could see lots of changes.”

“Yeah. We’ll watch the news tonight to hear the full report, that’s for sure.”


The following day, Roger met with the principal of Parkside High, Dr Hughes.

“Mr Denison, I find it useful to meet with our observing college students to set some ground rules for our expectations of you, for you to learn some background about our classes, and for you to ask any questions that might have occurred to you.”

“Yes, sir, go ahead.”

Hughes went over some basic information about the classes in his school, mentioned that the Program was operating in the school, and ended with a cautionary note.

“You might feel the urge to become involved in the class or interrupt in some way but I’ll caution you up front that you are not to involve yourself in the class at all. You are an observer only, is that completely clear?”

“It’s clear, sir. I want to hear the rest of your orientation. But a burning question I have is about the Program itself. In light of yesterday’s news, are you stopping it?”

“We don’t plan any changes until we hear from the state education department, so no, there’ll be no changes so far.”

“Okay, thanks, please go on, but I need to tell you that I have my own expectations to discuss after you finish.”

“Oh, really? You have expectations of us?”

“Of course, sir. I’m here to learn. Isn’t it a fundamental expectation that by my observing the teaching here, that expectation would be met? That’s an example, okay?” Roger responded.

“Well then. Here’s some information about the two classes that you’ll be observing in...” Hughes continued.

When he finished, he asked if Roger had any questions. Roger told him that his primary concern was getting what he needed for his course, that was seeing how the high school class objectives were met through the material presented in the daily lessons.

“But, sir, the biggest problem I’ve seen, both in my own high school and what I’ve heard about in other schools, is the conflicting objectives imposed by the Program on the class’s teaching objectives. I’ve seen that frequently the Program ones supplant the primary objectives of the class and that impedes learning. I’m interested in seeing how your school deals with those conflicting objectives. Of course, all that may soon change, but for now it’s an important matter.”

“That’s a thoughtful issue. The best I can say is that the feds mandate the Program curriculum and the teachers try their best to incorporate it into their lesson plans.”

“And some teachers do that better than others, obviously, just as some teachers are more competent than others, you could finish, right?” Roger asked.

“Certainly. But you mentioned your own expectations?”

“I did. I’m adamantly opposed to the Program, its basic idea and the way it’s been run everywhere I’m familiar with. I opposed it in my high school and even helped in almost stopping it from running. Practically no one in the school participated...”

“Impossible! The feds mandated...”

“Sir, let me finish. I assure you we stopped it. The entire student body stood firm. After the first week, the very few kids who were in the Program did it totally voluntarily and we had zero occurrences of things like Reasonable Requests, Relief, and virtually no use of students as human experimental objects.”

“I don’t see how...”

“Simple. Everyone just refused. There were a few cases of attempts at forced compliance, but the students matched force with greater force, so to avoid severe injuries, forced coercion was dropped very quickly. Other coercive threats were also ignored, so the administration had no choice but to give in and accept the limits that the students would accept.”

“Fascinating ... so how does this apply here?” Hughes asked.

“Simple. I’ll be observing, of course. But if I see something happening in class that will result in a personal injury—any harm to a child, or a violation of a Program rule, I will move to stop it. I will tolerate, perhaps, a little embarrassment, but much less will I tolerate egregious humiliation, and anything that has the potential for injury I will stop immediately.”

“But things like that don’t...”

“Sir, please. You don’t see what happens in classes; I’ve spoken to people who have. Here’s an example of what the Program does that has the potential for causing injury—not physical injury, but severe injury nonetheless. Do you record classroom demonstrations that show sexual activity among students?”

“Well, that’s part of the Program. Certainly.”

“I assume for so-called ‘instructional purposes.’ What happens to those recordings—the ones that show the kids engaging in sex acts? Think of the effect on the kids’ lives if these recordings surface after those kids grow up. The psychological or even economic effects for those kids in the recordings.”

“The files are wiped after the term, or any DVDs are shredded.”

“But what prevents bootleg copies from being made?”

“We actually have an AV system in place that prevents that. The recordings are digital, saved on a dedicated system, and it takes two people to access those files. The system is not connected to our school’s intranet and the only way to see the files is to play them to a monitor or connect an external copying device right at that server. I’m comfortable with that level of security, actually.”

“Good, you did think about that issue,” Roger replied. “But I hope you understand my concerns. There are some teachers who get carried away with the Program and take things too far.”

“Is that all, then? Okay, it’s been a interesting conversation, Mr Denison, and I hope you profit from your observations at our school.”

“Thank you, sir. Looking forward to it.”

Roger’s science class observation was to be in Health and Psychology. As he walked around the school, he noticed a fairly large number of naked kids. He stopped into the gym to watch a class in progress and again saw a significant number of naked students engaged in the activities. He had about fifteen minutes before his class began, so he stopped in the teacher’s break room; two teachers were having coffee. He introduced himself and, curious, he asked about the unexpectedly large number of naked kids he had seen.

One of the teachers responded, laughing, “It is surprising, yeah, but the Program here is said to be ‘kinder, gentler,’ than what it’s like in other places. We’ve had our share of extremely reluctant kids, of course, but the school gives certain incentives for naked participation, even for kids not on the Program. The naked kids get different kinds of incentives and extra time to ‘blow off steam,’ if you get my euphemism, okay? So many more kids get naked, just for the perks.”

“You mean they can get academic perks? They can slack off and use nudity to raise their grades?” Roger asked, incredulously.

“Not really directly,” the other teacher said. “But they get class participation credits and credits for doing things like modeling for art and photography or in science classes—that way it’s voluntary and no one is forced into doing something they really object to. The first year we had the Program, they picked really popular and well-known kids to do it first, and those kids kind of bonded and made their experience into a kind of competition. They gave each other points for doing some outrageous things, actually, and the principal decided to adopt some of their ideas. The good part is that Dr Hughes’ changes resulted in the Program not being a source of student unrest like it is in a lot of other schools I’ve heard about. And the students put their own twist on it, so that the kids who participate compete for titles like ‘Hottest Gal’ or ‘Studliest Guy,’ things like that. So expect to see some wild things while you’re here.”

“So what about the ones on the Program who don’t like the idea? Are they forced to do stuff they object to?” Roger asked.

“Not exactly forced, but there’s a kind of peer pressure, actually. The Program kids who do get more involved get special attention by the kids who’ve already done the Program. They’re accepted into their exclusive group where they’re treated as kinds of heroes for their putting themselves out there. It’s become a status symbol to be in that group and some kids even go naked before they’re selected, just to become part of it, so teachers never lack for demo volunteers. So to answer your question, yes, the Program students are expected to volunteer and are encouraged and rewarded for it, but they’re not forced.”

“Wow, this is really different from any of the other schools I heard about,” Roger commented.

“Yeah, it is, but it’s not a utopia either. We’ve had our share of student psychological problems; there are still plenty of kids who strenuously object to participating. For them, they have a really traumatic experience and I’ve had kids who’ve had hysteric episodes. Never know who it’ll happen to, so that’s the bad part.”

Then Roger went off to observe the health class. He arrived early and went into the room, looked around in alarm and then at the board.

“Shit,” he said to himself, “what a day to pick...”

The room was set up with a three-inch pad covering a low platform, about six feet square, in the center of the room, and mats were arranged in a circle around the platform. On the board was written, “Sexuality Practical: Coital Methods and Variations.”

Then the teacher came in, saw Roger, and went over to him.

“You’re observing today? Well, you’ll have a lot to see; this is a practical session on sexual intercourse,” she said. “Oh, I’m Rebecca Saunders and you’re Roger Denison? Nice meeting you. This is a Program elective and the participation is voluntary. There are some students signed up as volunteers and others in the class can join in the demo too. Oh, and the class is conducted with everyone naked.”

“Ah, Miss Saunders, sorry, not me.”

“Oh? Well, that’s okay, I guess.”

Roger watched, incredulous, as the events began to unfold. The students began to come in and began stripping—that is, the clothed ones. About half of them were already naked. Then he watched in amazement as the teacher stripped too!

“Wow, she’s a doll,” he thought. “Nice rack, shaved pussy, great figure.”

The kids all sat down on their mats ringing the platform and Saunders gave a short introduction.

“Okay, students, today’s models are going to show us the basic intercourse positions, and after that, any of you students here may come up and try some of the positions yourselves.”

As she was speaking, a guy with a professional video camera came in and pulled a large flat-screen monitor into position.

“We’re using this camera to show closeup views of the models’ sexual organs as our models copulate,” Saunders explained, as the tech set up.

Then two naked kids came out of a back room and the girl climbed onto the mat on the platform and sat; the boy stood in front of her. Roger thought that they looked perhaps fifteen.

“Our first models are Billy and Nora; they’re sophomores, and they’re modeling for us for extra participation credit. First they’ll do some foreplay and then they’ll have intercourse.”

Billy stepped up onto the mat and his three-inch cock was a little tumescent but still soft. Nora crouched in front of him and, with a single long lick, ran the flat of her tongue along the entire length of his cock, which began to rise to become almost six inches in length. Then she flicked the tip of her tongue underneath its crown, making it jump and twitch with each lick of her tongue. Then she crouched lower, brought her mouth down to the base of his cock, and ran her lips and tongue along the crinkled skin of his ballsack all the way back behind his low-hanging balls to his asshole.

“Fuck,” Roger moaned, “that was hot and the camera’s right in there too!”

Roger could see that Billy’s balls were actually resting on top of Nora’s nose as his cock throbbed against her forehead. Nora pulled back and sucked one of Billy’s testicles into her mouth and the camera picked up the image of his precum leaking onto her forehead while his cock was twitching in time with his heartbeat. Nora sucked on one ball and then the other, back and forth, and Billy’s legs began shaking as she finally pulled her mouth off his balls leaving them wet, glistening with her saliva.

Then she sucked his rod into her mouth and Billy groaned and gasped as Nora ran her mouth up and down his shaft. When she pulled her mouth off it and its wet purple head appeared, she lashed it with her tongue and plunged down onto it again. Then Billy pushed her away from him.

“I gotta fuck you now,” he gasped.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her down on the mat, kneeling between her spread thighs. Nora gasped in surprise when he looped his arms behind her knees and rolled her body back. The camera showed how that opened her vagina fully to Billy’s rock-hard cock and Roger watched as it sunk all the way into her, deep into her pussy until their groins met, and Nora gave a little squeal. Her hands were lightly resting on Billy’s shoulders as his hips began to move, first slowly and steadily into her, but then he picked up his speed and began pounding into her over and over and over.

He leaned down to her chest and started sucking on her nipples and she began making a sexy cooing sounds as he sucked one and then the other tit.

“Shit, Nora, you’re so fuckin’ tight!” he moaned.

“Ah, Billy, give it to me! Fuck me hard! Shoot your sperm in me!” she gasped back.

The camera zoomed in on her face and chest and the watching kids could tell she was getting really close; her face was all screwed up and a big flush was spreading over her tits.

Then Billy gasped, “Shit, you’re squeezin’ me...”

It seemed to the watchers that her pussy must have clamped down on his cock because Billy changed the angle of his thrusts and it appeared like her hips were being dragged back and forth by his thrusts. They could see how the flesh around his cock was getting pressed into her each time he plowed in and pulled out as his cock slid out, while his balls made wet slapping sounds each time they hit her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.