Roger and Cynthia Naked in School - Cover

Roger and Cynthia Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 24

Romantic Story: Chapter 24 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Early Saturday morning, the twins and Ayame left home for Tom’s house; they were going to ride to the nudist resort with his family. After they reached his house, they took their bags and went to the door; Barbara greeted them.

“So, ready for your first real nudist experience, kids?” she smiled at them. She looked at their bags. “Hmmm, those look kinda full ... just what did you pack?”

They looked at their bags.

“Ah, stuff for a week ... Toiletries and things, some undies, changes of clothes...” Cynthia began.

“Um,” Barbara interrupted. “You do know that this is a nudist place, right? Clothes? Hmmm?”

Cynthia gulped. “Well, we thought ... um, eating out, going out of the resort...”

“Ah, Tom didn’t tell you. This place is totally self-contained. Got its own restaurant, snack bar, even a little shop that carries necessities. All kinds of sports and exercise facilities. For just a week, no one finds the need to go off site. So let’s go through your stuff and you can leave the unnecessary junk here.”

After they all quickly repacked, they loaded their bags into the Kelley’s SUV and locked up the house.

The four teens piled into the SUV for the ride to the resort and as they drove to the camp, Mitchell explained to his guests what to expect. After about forty minutes, the SUV slowed for a turn and the twins noticed a sign pointing to the right that read, “Palm Tree Acres.” The vehicle turned at the sign and traveled about a half mile and then stopped at a gate marked with the sign, “Palm Tree Acres Naturist Resort — Members Only.” As the SUV pulled up to the gate, Roger noticed Ayame’s hands; she was biting her knuckles and looked really nervous.

Roger whispered, “Easy, okay, angel? It’s fine, just relax.”

“Eehh, just being naked with you and Tom and other boys was embarrassed! But now, all new strangers?” she murmured. Then she sighed and smiled. “Ah, will be okay, I try.”

But Roger’s pulse had quickened too and he felt his breathing speeding up. Ayame grinned at him and took his hand.

“Ooooo. Roger nervous too. Not fooling me, darling,” she giggled.

“Caught me, sweetie. Actually, I don’t give a rip about the guys seeing me—hey, I’m used to gym and all that stuff by now. But it’s seeing the random girls and women, God, that’s different. I’m afraid I’ll have a hard-on the entire time!”

At the gate, Mitchell had pushed a card into a reader box on a nearby post and the gate slowly rolled aside. They drove in about 500 feet along a hedge-lined lane and came to a small building marked “Office”; Mitchell pulled into the little parking area next to it.

“Okay, Roger, Cindy, Ayame, you guys need to finish registering as guests now so bring your IDs,” he said.

They went into the office and completed their emailed pre-registration forms while Mitchell chatted with the man, who came out from behind the counter, naked except for sandals. He greeted the kids and told them to enjoy their stay and to contact him if they had any questions which Mitchell or Barbara couldn’t answer. Then he walked out with the group and welcomed Barbara and Tom, pointing to the lane that led to the cabins they had rented. Mitchell returned to the vehicle, backed out of the parking spot, and guided the SUV down the indicated drive.

They passed an area filled with camper trailers; a pool complex; a shower area where two young girls were showering in the open; a tennis court; a long low building; then a bathhouse where they could see showers, also in the open; then another RV and camper site area. The lane turned sharply and a large lake with a beach could be seen to the left and a large building that looked like a clubhouse to the right, and the lane ended at a cluster of smaller buildings. The SUV pulled up next to one of those.

“Well, guys, here we are. We’ve got the cabins on the left and right of the car,” Mitchell announced.

Cynthia glanced at Tom and grimaced slightly. “Well, here goes nothing...” she said nervously. “I hope this is worth it.”

Tom took her hand. “We’ll make it be worth it, doll. Relax and enjoy, okay?”

Ayame was looking around uncertainly as she climbed out of the car and they all fetched their bags from the back of the SUV. Mitchell pointed to the cabin on the right.

“That one is the bigger cabin; it’s got one large room and sleeping for four. It’s for you guys. Barbara and I are in the other one.”

Roger started for the cabin and then stopped. “Um, we don’t have keys...”

Tom, Mitchell, and Barbara chuckled.

Barbara grinned, “Think about it. What’s to steal? And if you did, how would you hide it?”

Everyone cracked up at that comment.

Mitchell smiled at them. “It’s not locked, but if you need to lock it, we can get keys at the office.”

The teens went to the cabin door and after they entered, they checked out the room. It had a tiny kitchenette, two queen beds, a table with four chairs, a love seat, and a pair of reclining chairs. Another door led to a little bathroom. It had a sink, a toilet, but no shower. They placed their bags on the beds and looked around. There were screened windows all around the cabin and all were open, but the room was still quite warm. There didn’t appear to be any air conditioning, but there was a large ceiling fan, so Tom pulled the cord that hung from the fan.

“Whew, guys, it’s kinda hot here, maybe circulating some air’ll cool it down. But there’s more than one way to keep cool, y’know,” he grinned as he pulled off his shirt and dropped his shorts, getting nude in a flash.

Ayame was staring at the beds. “Errr, we sleep together?”

Cynthia looked at Tom, who shrugged. “Well, I guess you boys’ll take one bed and we girls the other. Maybe we can discuss it later?” she said hesitantly.

Tom cleared his throat nervously. “Er, um, okay, then, maybe we should get ready to go to the pool? I thought I saw some kids that I know there. We can see what the activities are today.”

Cynthia looked at Roger and grimaced. “Well, bro, we’re here for the experience, right? This is just a challenge, like learning a new judo throw. Ya gotta just jump in and do it, do the steps, and then you’ve got the moves down. Hmmm?”

“It figures you’d have a sports way of saying that we need to get with the program, Cyn. Oops, forget that word. We left the Program behind, right?” Roger smiled at her.

“いや [Iya: no], can never leave Program behind. I think Program happens here too. What Sam told about Ellen,” Ayame giggled and blushed. “He say Ellen likes to watch, too. Maybe if Cindy shows Ellen those videos, will cure her watching?”

The other three kids looked at Ayame in amusement.

“Hey, angel, are you implying...” Roger started.

“Hee hee. I just say that naked all the time makes all kinds of chances for practicing Program sex. If happens in high school, why not at camp?” she said as she put her hands on her hips and cocked her head, challenging anyone to disagree.

“Err, so, time’s a-wastin’,” Tom reminded everyone. “Who’s coming with—oops, yeah, we can’t forget the sun screen, guys. Even if you wear suits.”

“Ah, I don’t wear suit, I think,” Ayame said carefully. “Will feel so out of place and make people stare, like Robin told. Not want people to stare,” she explained, shrugging as Roger looked at her in awe.

“Hell, darling, if you get nude, I gotta do it too. Good for you!” Roger exclaimed.

The three stared at each other for five seconds, waiting for someone to start; then clothing began to come off. Quickly the three of them got undressed and stood there naked, looking at each other appraisingly.

Tom had been rubbing sun screen on his body while the girls undressed, trying not to appear to be watching; then Cynthia went to him and took the bottle.

“Let me do that. Then you do me, okay?” she murmured.

“Uh? Oh! Sure!” Tom exclaimed.

Soon Ayame was rubbing sun block on Roger, giggling as she gently coated his ass and between his thighs with the lotion and listened to him groan as his member twitched. Then Roger grabbed the bottle away and started smoothing the liquid on her body, making her squeal with laughter as he covered her curvaceous ass with feathery caresses, dipping his fingers into the crack between her cheeks.

“Don’t get too carried away, kids,” Barbara laughed from the door as she peeked in. “Save the games for later...” she chuckled. “See you guys at the pool!”

Cynthia gasped, “Oh my God! What did your mother mean by that crack?”

Tom’s face flushed bright red. “Um, well, mmm, I don’t know...”

“I think you do, bub. Spill it!” Cynthia demanded.

“Can I whisper it...”

“Nope. Say it for all. Ayame wants to hear too.”

“I do? Hee hee. Will it damage my morals?” Ayame snickered.

“Um, well, last year there was this girl, she was a freshman, I met her when we arrived and the first day I was hanging with her and we took turns rubbing sun screen on each other all day long. I got a huge boner each time and she’d try to rub it to tease me. Dad saw that a few times and told us to cool it. But the girl was driving me wild. Later, at dark, we went to the beach and were ... well ... it was getting kinda hot between us and we got caught ... again ... um, well. Mom and Dad were walking along the shore. Mom said we looked cute but needed to be careful, then she giggled and they walked away, but then other people came near and that killed the mood.” Tom admitted.

“So did you get to fuck her?” Cynthia prodded.

“Ah, no! And the girl’s family was on vacation from Texas and had to leave the following day. Otherwise, um, who knows if ... ah ... Well! It was a little fling for a day, yeah, like Ayame said ... Stuff does happen, but it’s not only about nudism. I know there’re all kinds of temptations. But Cindy, I promise that those things don’t happen all the time.” Tom protested. “And I’m still a virgin...” he whispered to her.

“So your mom basically said we can mess around if we want, huh?” Cynthia challenged. “Well, we are over 18, right?”

Ehh? Not me, yet,” Ayame squeaked. “But if no one knows...” and she leaned against Roger and looked up at him dreamily.

They all laughed and finished coating each other with the sun screen. They grabbed their towels, Ayame wrapped hers securely around her body, and hand in hand, they marched off into the world of social nudism.

They didn’t go directly to the pool area; Tom led them around past some of the important locations, like the bath/shower house, clubhouse—which had a nice restaurant inside—and sports area, which had tennis courts, ball fields, and equipment for all sorts of games.

He passed a number of people whom he knew and made introductions and the newcomers were overwhelmed by the enthusiastic welcomes they received. Roger had to keep reminding himself to keep his eyes above everyone’s necklines; he was astonished when he realized that this seemed to be harder to do with the men he met.

“Hey, Tom,” he whispered at one point, “why the hell do I keep wanting to look at guys’ packages? Hell, I’m not gay!”

“Nah,” Tom remarked. “No problem. It’s not that you’re scoping out guys more than gals, it’s that you’re more conscious of doing it is all, I think. Just relax and it won’t happen that much after a bit; you’ll see.”

During their walking tour, nudity—theirs and everyone else’s—started to become unremarkable. The novelty of seeing so much bare flesh was quickly gone and much of the twins’ modesty began to fade—they were getting used to the idea that nudity was the normal state and clothing was out of place. Still, Roger continued to deal with his desire to check out all the varieties of tits and asses and pubes he saw, and he still was annoyed by the temptation to stare at the men’s and boys’ cocks, balls, and asses too. But he was vastly amused when he noticed that Cynthia’s gazes revealed that she, too, was doing exactly the same thing, but in reverse; she was scoping out the men’s and boys’ attributes but giving the women and girls quick appraising glances too.

They finally made their way to the pool area, which consisted of a splash pool, one with four 25-yard swimming lanes, a T-shaped pool for general swimming with a water slide on one end and a diving area in the other, and two heated whirlpool spas.

People were lying around on lounge chairs sunning themselves and some were sitting or standing in groups talking. A mixed-age group of naked kids was playing on the water slide in the larger swimming pool, there were some pre-teen kids in the pool splashing each other and howling in laughter, several older teens of both sexes hanging onto little air-filled floats chatting, and beyond the pool area they saw a small group playing volleyball.

They met Tom’s folks at poolside and were introduced to several more of the adults’ friends. Tom indicated the kids he thought he knew in the pool.

“Hey, I’m gonna say hi to those kids; I think I know them but haven’t seen them since last year. Come on in too and I’ll introduce you,” he called to the other three. Cynthia turned to go with him but Ayame took Roger’s hand. She still had her towel wrapped firmly around her.

“Um, going to take off towel. Anyone stares?” she whispered, looking down, afraid to look around.

“No, darling. No one’s looking; no one really cares about what you do—unless you start doing jumping jacks or handstands, that is.”

“Oh, you silly!” she exclaimed. “Um, here goes...”

She dropped the towel on her chair, scurried to the edge of the pool, and quickly slipped into the water. The two swam over to Tom who introduced them to his friends; they chatted for a while before organizing a water volleyball game. It turned out that Ayame was quite good at the game with really fast reflexes, a nice jump, and a wicked spike. Roger was amazed and totally delighted when several times she leapt out of the pool to chase down a wayward ball and returned to the water, her cute tits jiggling provocatively as she daintily ran back to the pool’s edge.

Grumbling stomachs soon got the group out of the pool and they all trooped off to the snack bar, nude, to get lunch. After lunch, Tom decided to take the others to the beach at the lake. On the walk there, Roger couldn’t help stealing furtive looks at Ayame’s beautiful nudity; it was a captivating sight for him, enthralling and seductive. It brought back memories of his oral sex with her and her stroking his cock, unwanted memories that popped into his head like vignettes—his mouth on her clit, his hands cupping her buttocks, her hand sliding over his dick, her fingers stroking his balls—he valiantly tried to banish these thoughts because they were making his cock engorge and he was determined not to be seen walking around the place trying to hide a rampant erection.

Roger noticed that Ayame was stealing furtive glances at his crotch and ass whenever she had the chance; when she noticed that he was aware of her attention, her eyes would flick up to meet his and her lips would curl in a knowing smile of approval. On several occasions she even winked at him and that made Roger wonder if her privates were moistening in arousal. That thought threatened to overwhelm Roger’s fragile control of his own arousal.

He had to change what he was thinking about! He began rehearsing in his mind the judo matches he had fought in back in January, going over the moves of his opponents and each of his countermoves and then thought of his attacks and how they had been parried. He began to feel the stiffening of his cock begin to recede. And in this way, by diverting his thoughts into mundane channels, Roger finally began to manage his ability to remain flaccid, despite the constant stimulation of being naked and of seeing Ayame, his sister, and other men and women of all ages, nude.

When they reached the beach, they noticed a beach volleyball game in progress; the players included a widely disparate group of ages, from a girl with long, blonde hair who Roger guessed to be about fourteen or so, to a white-haired, bearded guy whose skin was so tanned it was bronze colored and who had to be in his seventies or even older. After being cajoled by the players to join their game, the four agreed and played for a while and once again Ayame showed her prowess in the game and blushed profusely at the many compliments she was given. They took a dip in the lake after playing for a while and then rested, lying on their towels in the sun.

The teens finally made their way back to the pool area as the sun was beginning to dip below the tree line. The Kerreys, Tom’s parents, were there and were talking to another couple; they greeted the kids and asked how their day had been. The kids told them about all of their activities and then Barbara told them to shower and meet them back at the cabin to get ready for dinner.

As Roger was helping Ayame in the shower—there was no overtly erotic play since the showers were totally in the open—his thoughts returned to the day’s events. Walking around the resort had really been an eye-opening experience; he judged that there was probably a hundred eighty people or more at the resort, most of whom were the Kerreys’ age or older. As far as younger people, there appeared to be more children than teens, he had counted about fourteen teens and seen perhaps about thirty youngsters.

The four of them went to dinner with the Kerreys at the resort’s restaurant and the twins and Ayame mentioned how weird it felt to be sitting naked in a restaurant and being served by a naked waitress.

Mitchell laughed. “Hell, you kids seem to be taking this so normally! I was so freaked out my first time at the resort ... and my first time eating in here was surreal, I mean, a normal restaurant but everyone naked? But eventually I got used to it all.”

They all enjoyed their dinner choices and then stopped in the community room where a bingo game was being organized. The adults decided to participate and Tom took the others to an adjoining room which contained a number of video games. Some of the teens from the pool earlier were playing so they joined them. Soon the conversation turned to school. Two of the girls went to high school in Long Beach and a girl and boy went to one in Pomona. The Program had just come to the school in Pomona and Long Beach had it for the past year and a half.

Cynthia asked if anyone had been picked for the Program in their school. One of the Long Beach girls, Jenny, said she had been.

“What happened, Jenny? How was it?” Cynthia asked. “It just came to our school and we’ve been trying to find out what happens at other schools.”

“Oh, it was really bad—I don’t wanna discuss it.”

“Really? Oh, too bad—I mean too bad it was a bad experience. I don’t want to make things worse for you by gloating or anything, but Roger and I were selected in our first group and we refused to take part,” Cynthia continued.

“How the hell did you do that?” A bunch of similar questions came from a number of kids.

They crowded around Cynthia to listen. So she gave a quick synopsis of their being selected, how they resisted and how the movement they started was picked up by others until, by the third week, the school couldn’t get even a single student to participate.

“Lots of seniors were able to get out of the Program because they were over 18 and none of the kids from our Marine families were willing to participate. Now there’s a few kids a week who’re doing it voluntarily; the school’s giving extra credit in gym and health class for them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.