Roger and Cynthia Naked in School - Cover

Roger and Cynthia Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 17

Romantic Story: Chapter 17 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

They walked through Tom’s home to the back, passing through a den with a sliding door that opened on the pool deck. Tom carried out a pile of towels with him.

“Okay, this is really nice,” Cynthia enthused when she saw the pool. “It’s pretty big, too.”

“It’s actually 75 feet long. A real pool. My sis is a competition swimmer too and the pool is one of the reasons my folks bought this house. I can practice my laps here if I’m careful flip-turning at the shallow end,” Tom replied. “If you want, you can put your suits on in the bathroom just inside the slider. I’m going in like this,” he said as he pulled off his shirt and shorts. “You’ve already seen all of me,” as he stood there nude, then turned and dove into the water.

Roger looked at Cynthia and a glance flew between them. He sat down on a chaise next to the towels and pulled off his shoes, then his shirt.

“I’m taking this in a bigger step,” he grinned at her, and pulled down his shorts and underwear. “But I’m not strutting.”

He pulled a towel over his lap, stood as he wrapped it around his waist, then walked to the pool’s edge and sat down with his feet in the water. He slid off the towel into the water.

“Coward!” Cynthia taunted and turned to the house, pulling Ayame with her, talking animatedly.

Soon the two emerged in swim suits and jumped into the pool. Roger had been doing some fast free-style laps and as he churned past her, she caught his eye and he slowed to an easy crawl.

“How’s naked swimming, bro?” Cynthia asked as she swam next to him.

“Cyn, it’s weird. Strange, but nice. The water on my skin is, well, it feels a little sensual.”

Tom had swum up to Cynthia and took her hands in his, smiling broadly at her. “Nice. You look good.”

“Say, Tom, I can see that swimming nude does slow you down,” Roger called.

“Yeah, Rog, right? See what happens when you’re trying to swim fast? Try a naked racing dive, I dare you. You’ll see how that feels! I love being nude in the water, but to compete, the suit is a must. Otherwise skinny-dipping is awesome, though. Hey, c’mon, Cindy, you gotta try it now.”

Roger had swum over to Ayame who was paddling around in the shallow end. “Darling, do you want to try slipping out of the suit while you’re in the water? I know you’ve been to onsen, but you can’t swim in them. No one can easily see you now, either.”

“Eehh, Rog, I think maybe. Give me moment to get courage, okay?”

Then Roger noticed that Cynthia was putting her swimsuit bottom on the pool coping next to her top and turned to begin swimming alongside Tom toward the deep end.

“Look, Ayame, look at Cindy.”

“Ooooh. Oh, she took it off. If she can, I can!” and Ayame pulled off her top. Then she turned around and slowly lowered her bottoms. “You already saw my body so this is a little okay, darling. So far this is okay.”

“Good for you, sweetie. That’s great.”

She pushed off and began swimming slowly toward the deep end.

“Wow, Ayame, I’m impressed. You did it!” Cynthia exclaimed.

“Yeah,” Tom agreed. “How’s it feel, guys?”

“Eeh, feels funny on the skin when I swim, but nice,” Ayame said softly.

“Yeah,” Cynthia agreed, “it’s really different not being in a suit. It tickles my, um, you know.”

“Well, enjoy the water. It’s also nice in a lake like our resort has but we don’t go to the nude part of San Onofre ocean beach any more; there are some strange characters there at times,” Tom commented.

They swam around and chatted for about fifteen minutes when the sliding door suddenly opened and two people came out of the house.

“Janice!” Tom exclaimed. “We didn’t expect you home till tomorrow.”

One of the girls answered, “We got done early so I decided to come today. This is my suitemate, Carlyn. Sorry to break into your party.”

Meanwhile, Cynthia and Ayame had rushed to the side of the pool to try to hide their nudity.

Tom said, “Guys, that’s my sister Janice. She goes to college in San Diego; she’s a sophomore.”

“Yeah, I brought my friend home for a taste of our lifestyle. I told her that my family were nudists and she couldn’t believe it at first. I convinced her to give it a try.” Janice remarked.

“That’s what we’re doing here! Hell, your timing sucks, sis,” Tom complained. “I was giving them a private nude swimming experience.”

“Well, we can go to my room if you want...” Janice began.

Cynthia interrupted, “Wait, if I’m gonna get used to this, two more girls won’t make any difference, you know, so don’t leave because of me. How about you, Ayame?”

She shook her head slowly. “否 [Hi’na: no], is okay.”

Cynthia continued, “I’m Cindy, my brother is Roger, and this is our cousin Ayame.”

The two girls echoed, “Hi.”

Janice looked at Carlyn. “Are you okay with the boys in the pool or do you want to wait?”

“I spent all day working up my courage so I’m not chickening out. I see the girls’ suits on the pool edge, so I’ll do the same,” Carlyn said, looking around. “Where can I change?”

She came out of the house in a suit, slid into the pool, and took her suit off. Meanwhile, Janice had stripped on the pool deck and jumped in. She swam over to Tom and gave him a hug and kiss.

“How’s my favorite brother doing? Dad told me you’re doing that stupid Program business,” she said.

Carlyn came swimming up. “They made him do that awful nonsense? God, am I glad I graduated before that crap began.”

Janice asked Carlyn, “So how’s it feel to be nude in the pool?”

“Need to get used to it, but so far it’s kinda nice, I guess. Tell me again why you like this nudist stuff?”

“Yeah, I’d like to hear that too,” Cynthia chimed in, followed by Roger and endorsed by a little “Me too” from Ayame, who was holding onto Roger as he drifted over to them.

“Okay, class,” Janice grinned at her rapt audience. “Pay attention ‘cause a quiz follows the lecture. I’ve been a nudist since I was little, like Tom, so I never had any qualms about trying it out like our step-dad did. But when I was a teen and other kids my age had body issues, I’d look at all of the body types at the resorts my family went to, everyone was different, and being nude was like no big deal for anyone. The relaxation and recreation are fantastic; when I’m at a resort hanging out nude, I’m at peace both physically and mentally and any concerns of the outside world just kind of disappear. Another thing is the really super social contacts you make—other people are so great. That’s such a wonderful, positive force—the friendships I’ve made are strong and meaningful.

“Another thing is that there’s no social status when you’re nude. No one wears fancy clothes or puts on airs. Everyone tends to be genuine people, they’re accepting, easygoing, and friendly. And like other nudists, I’ve embraced the lifestyle because I love being around people who enjoy lots of simple pleasures while being nude, things like swimming, sunbathing, cooking, playing games, gardening, and just socializing. I think the very best feeling in the world is to lay on a recliner in the sun while a gentle breeze flows over my skin. After you experience that for a few hours, you won’t want to give it up, I think.”

“Sis, you sound like a sales agent for our resort,” Tom joked. “See how good with words she is? But she’s right on. I feel just the same way. And it’s helping me very much with the naked Program in school, even though the dumb Program stresses public sex and not the benefits of nudism. So because of that, the Program is a kind of anti-nudist experience.”

Janice went on, “Yeah, sex has no place in a nudist resort, public sex, anyway. That would get someone banned for life.” She laughed. “Sure, sometimes the guys get a hardon and sometimes the women get wet over the hot guys. And of course there are always some who hook up. Only that’s always in private. But mostly, the fact is that nudism isn’t about sex at all. So the Program in school is all about sex stuff?”

“Yeah, but at our school, all the required public sex parts got really toned down, thanks to Cynthia and Roger, actually,” Tom explained. “They began this resistance effort and now most kids are refusing to participate. In my week—that’s this week—there wound up being only five doing it out of the thirty who were selected.”

Tom went on to explain to the girls the obnoxious details of the Program’s sexual expectations and how the resistance at the school worked.

Janice asked Tom, “So your friends here all refused to be in the Program but still came here to try out nudism?” She turned to Cynthia. “You’re really okay with this?”

“So far...” Cynthia responded.

“Yeah, I thought the Program was giving my lifestyle a bad rep, and they had some issues—kinda like modesty—that I’m trying to help them with,” Tom answered.

“So nudie neophytes,” Janice called to the others, “how do you guys feel about being nude in the water now?”

A chorus of, “Okay,” “Fine,” “All right,” answered her.

“Hey, are all of you ready for the next step? Leaving the water all bare?” she asked, eyes twinkling.

“Ooooh,” came from Carlyn and Ayame.

Ayame splashed over to Roger, who was about ten feet away talking to Tom, and grabbed his arm.

“Darling, ready for another small step?” Roger asked.

“Aayhh, I don’t know ... I think I try, but hold me? I’m afraid they’ll see scars...”

“Ayame, no one really looks that closely—and even if you had huge scars, no one cares at all,” Tom reassured her. “I told Roger that there’s a woman at my resort who had breast cancer and has scars where her breasts were removed. My stepdad has scars from his wounds too. Nobody will care, my word on that.”

Cynthia was talking quietly to Carlyn and then the two of them walked toward the stairs at the shallow end of the pool, and hand in hand, they slowly climbed up the steps and out of the water.

Janice called, “Yes! They did it! Good show, guys; now pull the loungers out of the shade and see how the sun feels on your body. You’ll need some sunscreen if you lay out more than a few minutes, remember.”

Roger began moving toward the steps and Ayame came hesitantly along; when they reached the bottom step, she grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her body.

“Want like this to hold me,” she demanded.

“Sure, darling. Careful so you don’t slip.”

They climbed the steps. When they reached the deck, Roger slid his hands down Ayame’s arms and took hold of her hands, turning her to face him.

“Oh my god,” he breathed, “you’re an angel. Darling, you’re so, so pretty.” He crushed her in an embrace. Then he pulled back again. Ayame’s face was shining a bright red.

He gazed at her body. She had broad, tapering shoulders and her pert B-cup breasts sat proudly, high on her ivory-skinned chest with prominent nipples atop small brown areolas. Her waist was slim and flared out at her hips which tapered down to her long and graceful legs. But what caught his eye was her tuft of pubic hair atop her prominent mound. It was black and silky smooth, trimmed into a neat bush that accentuated the bottom of her belly, and he could see a hint of her pussy lips protruding between her thighs. Roger then recalled her modesty over her burn scars.

“Darling, your body is awesome. But where are your scars that you’re afraid people will see? I don’t see...”

She had pulled back further and turned a bit to the right.

“Here ... and here are scars,” she pointed.

“Oh. Ah, I see, um, like stretch marks? And some lighter skin patches. But sweetie, they’re almost invisible, you know. I didn’t notice them till you showed them to me. Oh my god, your butt is so cute! Oh, darling, you’ve got a wonderful body. Please, please don’t be ashamed of it. Come, let’s try lying in the sun and I’ll put some lotion on you, okay?”

Ayame jerked in alarm and looked around suddenly. “Errr, the others, I forgot them watching ... ayyy, they aren’t staring at me...”

“No, sweetie; Tom is obsessed with Cindy, see the way he’s looking at her, and the two girls are staring at Tom. Well, Carlyn is and Janice is watching both of them. So funny! What a hoot.”

As Tom stood talking to Cynthia, he was indeed devouring her with his eyes, smitten with her tall, athletic figure. He noted how her chest and belly musculature was overlaid with soft, feminine flesh but the underlying muscles were still clearly defined. Her C-cup breasts rode highly over her chest muscles and were spaced widely on her chest with long, erect nipples atop deep pink areolas. And at the bottom of her belly, her red pubes was shaped in a neat landing strip ending at her slit. The muscles of her back were even more apparent and rippled as she moved, and her ass was round, firm, and sported two deep dimples at the top of her butt. He stared, captivated by her figure, and Cynthia noticed his rapt expression as he gazed at her. She blushed under his devouring gaze.

“Tom! You said that nudists never stare!” she admonished him.

“God, I can’t help it,” he sighed. “You’re like one of those Greek goddesses—Diana, I saw the sculpture, so beautiful...”

She giggled, “Oh, please, you’re embarrassing me. You’re no slouch in the looks department either, you know.”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed you looking at me, too,” he grinned and she slapped his shoulder.

“Janice, you didn’t tell me about this kind of stuff going on with nudists,” Carlyn joked. “If that isn’t suggestive behavior, I don’t know what is! But Cindy has the body of an Amazon, so I can see why your brother is so smitten.”

Janice looked at Tom, grinning. “You two have something going on, huh, bro?”

Tom looked at Cynthia. “I’m not sure. Cindy?”

He reached out to her and put his hands on her hips, looking into her eyes. Her body reacted with a tiny shiver and then she melted into him in an embrace. Then they kissed.

“Oooo,” Cynthia exclaimed after a few dozen seconds elapsed. “Yeah, he does like me, I guess,” as she felt Tom’s stiffening erection pressing into her belly.

“Damn treacherous organ,” he muttered. “Down, boy, don’t get me in trouble.”

Janice was laughing now. “Cindy, you should know that macho-man here practically never pops a boner at our resorts, so clearly you’re the cause of this one. And I like it, too. Bro, you’re quite the stud.”

“My god, Jan, cut it out! Today wasn’t anything about sex, you know,” Tom complained as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

But no sooner than he had tucked in the towel, Carlyn tugged at the cloth and it dropped to the deck.

“Hey!” Tom exclaimed.

“Program boys aren’t allowed to cover up,” Carlyn smirked. “I’m enjoying the view.”

“So am I,” Cynthia whispered as she put her hands on Tom’s hips and leaned in to kiss him gently on the lips.

“Wow, Jan, is this what you nudists do? You never told me it was like this,” Carlyn grinned.

“Well, not in public at the resorts. Sure, we play around and tease a bit. But if a guy gets aroused, he needs to cool it. Hey, bro...?” Janice turned because Cynthia had squealed.

Tom had picked her up and was striding to the pool’s edge carrying her.

“Yeah, I need to cool both of us off!” he shouted as he hopped into the water, making a huge splash as Cynthia shrieked in surprise.

Everyone laughed, and Ayame, who was now sitting on a nearby chaise next to Roger and had been watching Tom and the others talking, whispered to him, “He’s such a good looking boy, but I think you look much nicer.”

“And you look just fab, sweetie. Man, I think I could get to like this. I don’t believe it, but I feel really relaxed—maybe because everyone is nude. Maybe this nudism stuff ain’t that bad.”

“Darling, I still need to get, eerrr, more at ease—is that it? Used to being like this. I like how my skin feels in the sun, so Janice was right about that. Just hold me, okay?” Ayame whispered to him.

“Carlyn, so what do you think about your first nudist experience?” Janice asked.

“Not what I expected. I thought it was only gonna be the two of us doing it, but I’ll say that having the others here was ... ah ... interesting. Yeah. I’m okay, I guess. The two guys are real hunks, too, so that’s nice. And being nude and not getting hit on, that’s cool.” She thought a little more. “So what do I think? It’s not bad, physically, anyway. No more uncomfortable than wearing a thong bikini. And I can feel the breeze and sun much more. I still need to get used to it psychologically, I guess.”

“Well, the next step can really help with that. You want to try doing the resort some time? Go all out? It’s just like this but with a few more people. And fun stuff to do, also,” Janice continued.

“Maybe ... I’ll see, okay?”

“Good; now we gotta go to get to the shops I told you about. Hey, guys,” she called to the others, “Carlyn and I have some stuff we need to do, so see ya around, okay? Nice to meet you guys and welcome to the nudist life!”

The others waved farewell. Tom and Cynthia were in the pool, holding each other and having a whispered conversation. As the sliding door closed, Roger pulled Ayame close and kissed her. She looked at his lap.

“Mmmm. That looks so nice. I like how it stands up that way,” she murmured into his mouth.

“Um,” Roger said. “Maybe I need to cool off too. Let’s go,” and he pulled her up and over to the pool and the two of them slid into the water.

“Oh, look at Cindy and Tom,” Ayame breathed as she looked at the other couple.

Tom had been staring into Cynthia’s eyes and then he moved his head close to hers; their lips touched. Their kiss began slowly at first as they became familiar with each other’s taste, but it quickly heated into a flaming passion that overtook them both as their lips rubbed against each other’s. Tom very hesitantly touched Cynthia’s lips with the tip of his tongue and was startled at her eager acceptance of his tongue’s touch as she opened her mouth and met his tongue with her own.

Cynthia felt Tom’s hands gliding over her body, moving over her back, to her hips, down to her ass, stroking, kneading, caressing. She exhaled and shuddered as a hand moved over her breast and tweaked a nipple. Shivering, Cynthia broke the kiss and looked right at Ayame who was watching her, wide-eyed and fascinated by the scene. Cynthia winked at Ayame and resumed kissing Tom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.