Roger and Cynthia Naked in School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Story: Chapter 4 - What do you do when the Program threatens to enmesh a high school's teenagers in its lascivious and humiliating sexual activities? Simple: call in the Marines! The few, the proud, the Marines. Keeping family, personal honor intact. Our heroes learn about what happens when incompatible moral codes clash and different forms of authority oppose each other. Can they abide by the moral codes they learned to both respect authority while maintaining their morals and dignity? Read K&D for context.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

When the teens arrived at the school Tuesday morning, they noticed that a large crowd was gathering at the main doors. When they got closer they saw that a few kids had already begun undressing, but groups of kids immediately surrounded them in human screens, blocking any view of them. Then the groups began escorting the naked students to the doors. They were trying to count the participating students but weren’t able to see them clearly to tell exactly who was naked. Suddenly Mr Davis and Mr Cirota appeared at the doors.

Cirota called, “Students, what are you doing? You can’t shield the Program students that way—they have to be seen!”

Cirota was completely ignored and the groups pushed past him and into the school, where the Program kids were escorted to their home rooms.

During the home room period, the announcements came on.

“Your attention, please, this is Mr Davis. This morning when the Program students disrobed, a number of students blocked them from being seen. This is not acceptable and if it continues, those doing it will be punished. The Program students must be available for viewing at all times and to allow Reasonable Requests. That is all.”

During the next class change, the siblings saw how the human shield idea had evolved into a working technique. There were enough kids participating in the human screens so that those blocking the participants could stay in position, walking with the group for a few score feet and as they walked, others would join the group and replace them. Those kids would then peel off and join another group nearby, if one were there. Davis and Cirota were in the hall trying to grab kids out of the many who were just shuttling around between the shield groups. Kids being grabbed just shook off being held and moved away while the mass of moving, ever-changing groups just moved inexorably along to their destinations while Davis and Cirota just looked on in frustration, unable to break up the phalanxes of students surrounding the Program kids.

Of course, everyone was having a great time with the choreography of this great dance and the racket in the halls was enormous, completely drowning out Cirota’s attempts at shouting for attention. The announcement system again came to life at the bell beginning the net class.

“Students, what I saw in the halls is completely unacceptable,” Davis announced. “I will not tolerate this attempt to make light of the responsibilities of the Program students to show their bodies and to allow them to be examined by other students. This will stop immediately, or we will force everyone involved to be drafted into the Program immediately, and for an entire month. That is all.”

When the announcement ended, there was a murmuring and sounds of muted laughter in the classroom and the teacher called for order. He looked around the room and then at a sheet of paper.

“We have two Program students this week, Roger and Cynthia Denison. You both missed class yesterday and you’re supposed to be in the Program. Why are you wearing clothes?”

“Sir, we didn’t get a chance to give you our passes from yesterday, and no, we’re not in the Program,” Roger responded as he handed their excuse slips to the teacher.

“You’re on the list here,” he said, waving the paper.

“The list is wrong since we updated it with our declining to participate, sir,” Cynthia said.

“You can’t just remove yourselves, you know.”

“Without being impertinent about the matter, sir, our non-participation has effectively removed us, wouldn’t you say?” she went on.

“Regardless, this is an anatomy class and I need the two of you naked as demonstration models.”

Meanwhile the heads in the classroom were moving back and forth as the verbal exchange continued.

“Not possible, sir; we respectfully decline,” Roger said. “You can use any of the demonstration materials you used the last time you taught this class; if they weren’t adequate for instruction, I’m sure you wouldn’t have used them.”

Chuckles from the class.

“We need to tape this for the school website...”

“Excuse me, sir?” Roger interrupted. “Exactly how does that contribute to the instruction in this class? If you need to post something, post the instructional materials that you show us.”

The class erupted in hooting and laughter.

“Now, sir, can we please just proceed with the class? Just forget we’re here, okay? Thanks.” Roger said as he seated himself.

“Well, then, I suppose there’s nothing I can do to convince you...?”

Both Roger and Cynthia shook their heads. After shuffling some papers around, the teacher looked up and asked the class to open their texts to the first chapter, on the human skeletal system.

“I was going to start on the reproductive system today, but instead let’s begin with the body’s support framework...”

Then a messenger appeared with a note and handed it to the teacher. He read it and looked up.

“Cynthia and Roger Denison. Mr Davis wants to speak to you.”

The two exchanged glances, nodded, and went to the door.

Cynthia asked, “You think this is the enforcers?”

“Maybe not. This might be over the resistance movement.”

It turned out that Roger was correct. As soon as they entered Mr Davis’ office, without even greeting them, he began questioning them.

“I see that both of you are still failing to participate in the Program and learned this morning that yesterday you disobeyed a direct request from your psychology teacher, Miss Mason, about classroom participation. The school will need to make an example of you so that other students will understand that not participating will not be accepted. Do you have anything to say?”

“No, sir, other than repeating what we said yesterday,” Cynthia said. “We have been forbidden to participate.”

“You also threatened yesterday to disrupt the operation of the Program. Is what I observed this morning outside and in the halls something you arranged?”

“We didn’t arrange what you saw, but it was based on some ideas we had and shared with others. What you saw was the reaction of other students to the Program. I think that virtually everyone opposes it. This has obviously turned into some kind of civil disobedience,” Roger commented.

“I think that you did orchestrate this, and I’m ordering you to stop it right now. I want the two of you to go on the PA system and ask the students to stop.”

“Sir, we will neither make an announcement nor ask anyone to stop doing what they are voluntarily doing,” Cynthia said mildly.

“If you don’t, I will suspend you indefinitely.”

“That’s a powerful threat. Would the school board support you in the lawsuit that we would file over your improper use of authority? Is there any evidence of our breaking a rule established by the school district?” Cynthia asked, speaking more forcefully. “May we return to classes now? We answered your questions, sir.”

“You can go for now, but I’m going to look into how you’re involved in this interference with the Program. If I learn that you’re leading this interference movement, I will suspend you, understand?”

He waved them out of his office and they returned to class. The rest of the class passed without any further difficulties and the class change afterwards was just as tumultuous as the previous one had been; Davis, Cirota, and a number of teachers were in the hall trying to corral kids from the passing phalanxes who simply twisted aside and melted away as soon as someone tried to grab them. A few were caught and they indignantly claimed that they were only passing through the mobs of kids and, without any evidence to the contrary, had to be let go.

The twins and Ayame parted; she going to her civics class and they to Economics. After second period ended, since it was Tuesday, they had a study period instead of gym.

“Say, Cyn, maybe I should go see Coach Jerter and calm him down from my missing practice yesterday. I’ll be back before the end of the period,” Roger said, getting a hall pass from the study hall proctor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.