Not My Sister's Keeper
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My sister Claudia and I were identical twins and deep down inside I hated that fact. I didn't like having a carbon copy of me running around doing everything I wanted to do but was afraid of trying. Now that my life was becoming too complicated to sort out, I had an opportunity to step into her exciting life style and I knew it was far too tempting to refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

Now that the day of the Fox Hunt had finally arrived, I started to have real doubts about how much I wanted to participate. In a sense, it was terribly exciting and I have to admit the thought of swinging up into that polished leather saddle and feeling the muscles of the horse working magic between my legs was overwhelmingly tempting. On the other hand, I was conflicted because my training and beliefs about tending to all animals made me feel guilty about chasing down such a small predator and exterminating it.

The tenseness in the air was so thick you could almost cut it with a knife.

Sir William and his younger brother along with the merciless Collins had managed to reduce me into a robotic attitude of submissiveness that was much more like my twin sister Claudia than my own persona but I felt no ill will toward them because it was not personal against me but in retribution for my sister's terrible behavior. I had obeyed all their commands and taken their demands solely because I hoped to carve out a niche for her under the wing of Sir William but I had gotten the distinct impression from his words and his actions that unfortunately that ship had already sailed.

It was surprising to me that there was a sizable contingent of anti-fox-hunting opponents making a nuisance of themselves right outside the castle grounds and that there were police and press vans watching for the hunt to begin with the sounding of horns and the baying of the hounds released in pursuit of the elusive fox. It all seemed so confrontational with people lining up on one side or the other and it was all totally confusing to me because it seemed so unnecessary for such a traditional pastime.

I heard the servants whispering in the corners of the hallways and got the impression that they were pretty much on the side of the demonstrators. That seemed even stranger to me because their livelihood was dependent on the operations of traditional country life that included such events which were so much a mirror of the valued past. I guess when you got right down to it; there was some sort of underlying struggle between masters and servants that was far more confrontational than the lobbying for fairness to the poor foxes.

As a medical veterinarian, I had no love for the foxes because I knew what damage they did to other domestic creatures with less sharp teeth and they represented an "outlaw" wildness that did not fit into my love of a structured order in the wilderness that replicated domestic bliss. It was the "wildness" that really frightened me and that was the reason why I would never take one of the higher paying Zoo jobs that filled me with dislike for the predatory animals with little care for the weak and defenseless.

In retrospect, I have to admit that I considered my twin sister Claudia to be in the predatory category and that I seemed to fit better in the weak and defenseless category because of my ingrained sensitivity to wanting to be liked by everyone around me. I guess it boiled down to my sister was a "taker" and I was a "giver" when it came to the important things of life.

After my recent sexual awakening at the castle and my new-found liberation as the embodiment of Claudia, I donned the costume of the hunt and stood in front of the mirror with the vicious little riding crop in my hand whacking it hard on my curved buttock just to get a taste of being whipped into submission by a predator of a different sort.

Collins was not to be one of the riders.

He was geared up in his security equipment with radio and riot gear just to act as a buffer between the demonstrators and us riders of the hunt. The hunting party was a full twenty assorted gentry and about a half-dozen outriders to supervise the hounds and keep the hunt followers at bay. The master was Sir William and he looked splendid in his attire and his aloof attitude requiring that he be the center of attention at all times.

The hounds were making a terrible racket and I wanted to calm them all down and give them all a dose of something to shut them up because they were giving me a headache. It was not a good beginning at all. Sir William's brother Harry gave me a boost up into the saddle and his proprietary hand all over my soft and yielding rump made me think of how he had degraded me the night before. It was difficult for me to meet his eye because I knew he was fully aware of how much I had enjoyed my sordid humiliation and he despised my shameful feminine weakness.

The hunt started in complete chaos.

At least that was the way it seemed to me but after a few jumps and a false trail, we got sorted out and I was filled with the flush of anticipation that was so similar to waiting for a much desired orgasm to sweep over me and bring me to a plateau of happiness. I bounced with much joy in the saddle leaning forward over the reins and touching my little crop to the horse's hindquarter with selective care as we came to an obstacle.

I heard a little popping noise at a stone wall and my horse shied to one side throwing me some distance into a briar bush that tore my clothing and did irreparable harm to my dignity as I landed on the softest part of my body. There was no doubt in my mind that someone had taken a shot at me but I wasn't certain if I actually had been hit because of the bleeding from the thorns on my legs and thighs.

Collins came up in his little all-terrain vehicle and scooped me out onto the grassy sod with relative ease. It was apropos that his over-developed muscles came into service at just the right time. I was certain that all I had suffered was some cuts and scrapes from the fall and a loss of pride of being sat on my bum in a briar bush. Since I assumed the attack was against my sister and not directed at me, I kept my mouth shut not wanting to draw Collins into any family drama.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.