Not My Sister's Keeper - Cover

Not My Sister's Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister Claudia and I were identical twins and deep down inside I hated that fact. I didn't like having a carbon copy of me running around doing everything I wanted to do but was afraid of trying. Now that my life was becoming too complicated to sort out, I had an opportunity to step into her exciting life style and I knew it was far too tempting to refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

The four of us relaxed in the hot tub drinking the Italian red wine my sister had purchased on her last trip to Venice. Tammy and Tommy were acting in no way like a brother and sister and I wondered how far they carried out their overt incestuous relationship in other circles. My identical twin sister Claudia was sitting between my legs and I found I didn't mind having a carbon copy of myself that I could wrap my legs and arms around in the soothing bubbles of the steaming water. It was sort of a narcissistic feeling to spoon the soft skin of an identical twin because it was so much like looking in a mirror and being able to reach into it and feel your own skin.

I accidently let my hand fall to her nipples and she giggled so I just left it there softly holding her boob which was identical to mine. I rubbed it but not with any sense of being frisky or anything. It was just nice to hold it and it looked so much like mine that it was almost like touching a part of my own body.

When I looked over at Tammy and Tommy I could see those teenagers were starting to do something under the water that was putting a silly smile on Tammy's pretty face and I was certain it was something a brother should not be doing to his twin sister. I knew that Claudia was not in the least bit amused by their antics and I wondered if she would read them the riot act after I turned in for the night. I decided I would lighten up her mood a little and let my other hand wander down to her closely shaved slit and she started to shudder at my light feathery touch under the surface of the water. I saw that she was startled because we had never done anything like that before except to "pretend" humping each other just as a joke in the privacy of our own bedroom. Of course, that was with clothes on and everything and it was just for fun and not some sort of perverted way to heighten pleasure.

I felt her put her hand over mine under the water and press me in tighter so I knew she liked what I was doing and how it made her feel. After a short while, she was panting with excitement and she threw her head back over her shoulder and almost begged me to kiss her lips like I was her long-lost boyfriend making love under romantic circumstances. It was almost funny except for the fact I was starting to get really turned on by the whole thing and I started to get a little aggressive with my tongue inside Claudia's pretty mouth which was like my own except she had some type of permanent lipstick on that didn't come off with the water and the heat.

Her submissiveness got to me and I gave it to her pussy pretty good with my full four finger entry making her take it and not allowing her to escape my arms. Claudia's whimpers were audible now and both Tammy and Tommy looked over at us and smiled but they were pretty busy with their own little coupling actions. After a pause to catch our breath, Claudia went over and joined Tommy and little Tammy slid in front of me and offered me her pretty rounded cheeks to take Claudia's place. The sight of Claudia straddling Tommy's hips on the other side of the hot tub was enough to inspire me to dig my fingers into Tammy's tight little brown eye letting her know that I would be the one in charge of this little tableau.

She had to groan but I could tell she was enjoying it because she pushed back and pleaded with her eyes for me to do something more to her to make her know she was being taken advantage of. I pulled her out of the hot tub and dried her off and sat on the bench next to it telling Tammy to stretch out across my knees. She knew I was going to spank her good and hard and seemed a little frightened that I might be too hard on her poor backside.

I started to spank her flanks with heavy noisy slaps that caught Claudia and Tommy's attention making them get back to their own business with even more enthusiasm than before.

It was with some relief that I retired to my own bedroom because it was starting to look like my slutty sister and her two teenaged cohorts were getting ready to make a night of it and fixing to light up some funny weeds that I didn't even want to be in the same room because of the secondary exposure from the smoke. In the morning I knew I was going to have to have a one on one discussion with my sister about the ground rules because I didn't want to have any misunderstandings. I really was not the type to do that sort of thing on a regular basis and I felt like I had my year's quota in the one evening of random debauchery.

My sister was surprisingly bright and chipper in the morning but I didn't see any sign of Tommy or Tammy. I wondered if she was a closet vampire and had drunk their blood to retain her youth. She listened to me and let me finish without interrupting which I thought was quite decent of her considering she was the one offering me the hospitality.

"I understand Claire completely. I assure you that is in no way typical for a weekday night at the home place. The twins are already on their way up to Scotland because I have to leave for a hunting party at the castle this weekend at Sir William's request. I have the feeling he might be thinking of dumping me because of the terrible stories about my wild party on the Riviera last month. I don't think he believed that the photos of the girl with no clothes were not of me but one of those silly beach girls who never wear any clothes anyway. I want you to stay here and look after things for me. Cover for me with the fashion designers because this trip to Scotland is off the books. If you need anything at all just call this number for Mister Jolly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.