Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year
Chapter 34: Birthday Week / Uncle John's Wedding

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: Birthday Week / Uncle John's Wedding - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Monday June 29

It felt good to be home for the week. I didn't have to fly out to Oregon for the Elite 11 camp until Saturday night. Of course, that was the same day as my birthday, and also Uncle John and Bonnie's wedding.

Last year Beth had staged a Birthday Week that would be hard to top. She had introduced me to a different girl each day. The kicker was the blindfold ... now that was fantasy. I wasn't planning on trying to top that, because I had Bo Harrington in town. He was preparing for the Elite 11 camp. I was the youngest participant to ever be selected to the finals.

I started to realize what a big deal this camp really was.

Bo had talked to Coach Trent and he shared some interesting information. Ten of the past eleven quarterbacks who won the Heisman Trophy had attended the Elite 11 finals or an Elite 11 regional. Thirty-five of the top forty-nine NFL passers in 2014 had attended the Elite 11 finals or an Elite 11 regional. While it was no guarantee for success, it seemed they were pretty good at identifying talent at their invitation only camps.

I talked to Bo about the difference between the Elite 11 camp and the Elite camp I was going to later in the summer. While Nike was involved in both, they were put on by different groups. Elite 11 was originally put on by Student Sports. Later Nike and ESPN-HS (High School) got involved.

Bo was not really a fan of Elite 11, because of the ESPN-HS tie in. He felt it was more of a reality TV event, even though the coaching was outstanding. He felt it put too much pressure on high school kids because of all the attention they received. Football was hard enough without a camera following you around. One bad decision (and what seventeen or eighteen year old guy has never made a bad decision?), and it would be magnified at least a hundred times. The sad part was: drama sells.

He much preferred the Elite Quarterback Camp in Houston. I had really enjoyed that camp, last year, and was looking forward to it again. You received plenty of quality instruction, without having ESPN-HS follow you around.

I went downstairs with Duke, and found Tami and Tim Foresee waiting for me. It hadn't taken Tami long to get back into good enough shape to ride her bike, while Tim and I ran.

"So?" Tim asked.

"They offered," I answered, letting him know Alabama had offered a scholarship to play football.

Tim and I began to stretch.

"Guys kill me. You say three words to each other, and that is supposed to explain your week," Tami huffed.

"Don't blame us for being efficient," I said with a straight face.

I knew Tami was going nuts. She was a girl, after all, and I think they all think we are brain damaged because we can say a couple of words where hundreds are needed in their opinion. He asked. I answered. Simple.

"Am I going to have to drag everything out of you," she said sounding exasperated.

"I had a sexy threesome with a little bondage action, but you told me not to brag about things like that."

She threw her hands up in the air, and snatched Duke's retractable leash from me. She called him over, and he sat as she put it on him. She had a little talk with him about leaving the evil squirrels alone, while she rode her bike. We began our run. Tim seemed to drift closer than normal to me.

"I don't have a problem with you bragging about your threesome," he said trying to reassure me.

I gave him a one armed shove, and laughed at him. Now he wanted details, too!


After we lifted, I met Bo and the skill players on the football field. Alan and Tami were there, also. Alan was showing Bo our new software, and the offense we would be running next year. I was surprised when Tami was contributing to the conversation. I knew she had been watching us in practice. I just hadn't realized she was learning the offense.

While I was at Alabama, Ty Wilson's family had finally closed on their house and moved to our town. I was happy to see my friend, the star running back from Washington, joining us.

"Alan tells me you have been learning the playbook David has for his Elite 11 camp," Bo Harrington said.

"What? Why are you guys learning that playbook?" I asked.

Elite 11 had sent all the participants a playbook with one hundred twenty-five plays. One of our tasks before we arrived at camp was to learn them all. Everyone was given two weeks, so we were on equal footing. Before I left to go to Alabama, Alan had copied my playbook. He did me a huge favor by putting all the plays in the software we used. It didn't have videos of the plays, or coaches' comments, but it was in a format I was used to, now.

"Tami explained we are a team. You winning the Elite 11 will reflect on us as a team. The more we can help you, the more it helps us. We want a chance to play college ball, too. When this place is crawling with college recruiters, maybe we get a look," Mike told me.

Leave it to Tami to be working on my behalf while I was gone. I felt myself tearing up, because I was overwhelmed my friends and teammates would go this far to help me out. Bo didn't give me a chance to be emotional. He put us to work.


Bo called it a day a little after one that afternoon. He and Alan were going to take the video we had shot, and put it into the software. I found I learned the plays faster if I could see them actually run.

The rest of us were going to Beth Anderson's house for lunch, and to go swimming. Tami smirked when Ty stopped to take in the pool area. Beth had invited Suzanne and Cindy. Then, we also had the usual suspects. It looked like all the cheerleaders, my female friends, and the guys' girlfriends were there.

Ty came up to me and hugged me.

"I knew moving here was a good idea," he said.

"You remember that later today, when we get done with sixty minutes of hell," I shot back.

Beth saw us, and got the girls attention.

"It's David's birthday week! Be sure to wish him a happy birthday," she said with a smirk.

Kylie wasn't missing chance, and about knocked Tami down, to get to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put me in a lip lock. When she let me go she leaned in and whispered to me.

"I'm single, and a year older."

I thought about it for a moment. While the freshman all seemed young, they were older, now. They had done a lot of growing up over the past year. I looked at Kylie, and I wasn't getting the vibe she was too young anymore. It might have had something to do with the kiss and her bikini. The kiss was not that of an innocent girl.

"We'll talk," I told her with a smile. "Now tell the other guys hi."

I hadn't expected her to kiss all of them too. She did give them quick kisses, but no tongue. I could see Ty's eyes get big. The poor guy was about to die by the time all the girls at the party had repeated Kylie's example. Of course most of them just kissed the guys on the cheeks.

The one group of girls who I was surprised to see, were the JV cheerleaders. They would be on the varsity squad, this coming year.

I had never hung out with the cheerleaders in my own class, because of what happened in middle school. Jan Duke, their captain, had dumped me to go out with Justin. She had also introduced me to drugs and alcohol at parties. Jan was joined on the varsity cheerleading squad with her best friends Ella and Ronda. The three of them cornered me while I was helping Jeff get the grill going.

Jan had always been the best looking of the group. She had developed first and now sported a solid 'C' cup on her five-nine frame. Ronda was the plain Jane of the three. I had always liked her, because she was bright and had a friendly personality. I had stopped talking to her after Jan dumped me. Ella was cute. She wasn't the beauty that Jan was, but she did catch your eye. She had developed since the last time I'd seen her. She was almost as busty as Jan, now. It looked good on her athletic frame.

When they came up Jeff groaned. He knew the history, and I don't think he wanted to be anywhere near us if this blew up. I was a little pissed when he mumbled something about getting the hot dogs, and left me alone with them. I looked for Tami, but she was getting to know Kylie. I was a little afraid what they were getting up to.

"Hey, David," Jan said, confirming she was still the ring leader.

"Hey, girls."

"Now that we are on varsity next year, do you plan on being our friends?" Jan asked.

"Do you still get high?" I asked.

"Sure, want to sneak out and get a buzz on?"

I didn't need to be anywhere near these three girls, especially now, with football camps coming up.

"I don't touch the stuff, now, so I'll pass. I would also ask you to not try to corrupt any of the guys. We are in training," I said as explanation.

Jan stuck her bottom lip out to pout. I think she thought she was being cute. I wasn't the same middle schooler she had wrapped around her finger when we were younger. She gave me a confused look.

"Are you still mad about me breaking up with you? If I had it to do over again, I would have stuck with you instead of Justin."

I really wanted to be a jerk and tell her off. I had several lines jump into my head which begged to be said. I took a deep breath, and got my emotions under control. It really said something she was able to get a rise out of me, still, after our breakup over three years ago. In teenage years, that was a lifetime.

What stopped me was what both Tami and Coach Trent, from Elite 11, had said about being an example. This was doubly true for me, because I didn't have to just be a quarterback. I had to be careful because of the movie coming out, and my modeling. I didn't need to give people a reason to think I was a jerk.

The final reason was simple: she wasn't worth it.

"Jan, that's ancient history. You decided Justin was the better man, and I respect your decision. I would hope we both moved on," I said.

I seriously doubt she ever looked back once Justin agreed to go out with her again. I couldn't help the subtle jab about her picking the guy who took her virginity, and dumped her, over me. I was sixteen going on seventeen after all. I saw Ronda flinch, but Jan seemed okay with what I said.

"I agree, we both moved on," she said, dismissing I could still be irritated by how she dumped me. "We are having a small get-together tonight. I would love for you to come."

"Will there be drugs at this event?" I asked.

"You and drugs! I remember when you would take, or smoke, anything I put in front of you," she said.

"I'm not the same guy trying to impress you, anymore."

She stepped forward, and ran her hand over my chest. Thankfully Pam picked that moment to come latch onto my arm. Jan took a step back, and gave me a coy smile.

"If you're free, stop by," she said and then the three of them left me.

"What did they want?" Pam asked.

"To join them at a get-together tonight," I answered.

"I might have a better offer."

"Don't hold out on me."

"I thought you could take me out on the date you have been promising me."

"Can't we just go have sex," I teased her.

"No. Remember, you like me."

She cracked me up. We both knew we were just friends-with-benefits. She had been slowly showing the true Pam as she got to know me better. I liked that she had a sense of humor.

"Did I really say that? An actual promise? I bet it was after sex. Talk to Cindy about the twenty-four hour rule. You can't be held to anything you say, right after sex," I said.

She jabbed me in the ribs.

"Hey," I protested.

"Do I need to plan everything?"

"I only have one question. Am I allowed in your house after what happened with Cora?"

She had hooked up with Devin Range, and they were now engaged. Cora had worked quickly to lock him up. I hoped Devin and Cora made it, but I had my doubts. I was betting it would cost him a pretty penny to get rid of her.

"Dad is still a little twitchy when your name is mentioned, but I think he knows it wasn't your fault. Devin is starting to grow on him. The jet water board he gave Dad went a long way to appeasing him."

"I hope Cal doesn't think I have to buy him gifts, too. I always thought it was the girl who had to come up with the dowry."

"Did you just propose to me?" she said jumping up and down.

"Uhhh," was my witty response.

"I think you did. It's also not during your twenty-four hour grace period. I'll tell Daddy. The two of you can talk before our date," she said, and then went to tell her friends.

I hoped to God she was kidding.

I had a great afternoon catching up with my friends. Ty decided he was no longer my friend after sixty minutes of hell. I had warned him.


Alan sent me a text saying the plays, and Bo's comments, were loaded into the software. I logged onto the internet when I got home, and opened it up. The most helpful part was Bo's description of the plays. One of the hardest parts was learning the terminology they used to name the plays. Bo did a good job explaining what they meant with the play naming conventions. The first part of the play name was the formation, then any pre-snap movement, and finally where each player went.

Once I understood that, it became easier to figure out the play. I then could watch the video of each time we ran it today. I spent an hour studying, and then went down to see Mom and Dad. I found them talking to Angie as she cooked dinner.

"Dad, I need you to call Pam's dad, Cal," I said.

"Why's that, David?" Dad asked.

"It has something to do with arranging a dowry for Pam."

Mom fixed me with a look, and I couldn't keep a straight face.

"Devin gave Cal a jet water board to buy Cora. I explained to Pam they had it backwards. The father of the bride was supposed to pay the groom to get the troublesome girl from out of their house," I explained.

"So you're planning on marrying Pam?" Angie asked.

"If the price is right, sure. That's why Dad needs to call Cal. Maybe we could get some goats," I said.

"Why would we want goats?" Mom asked.

"From looking at the yard, your oldest son has been falling down on the job. The goats would help keep it trimmed up," I said.

This time Dad shot me a look. I got out my cell phone and called Wolf. He agreed to mow the yard, and whatever else my parents decided to pile onto him.


I arrived at Pam's, and rang the doorbell. Cal answered.

"I hear you are looking for a dowry," he said with a straight face.

"If you expect me to get rid of this one too, I need to get paid," I said.

"Every now and then there are days when I think her mother and I would consider it. Today she has been bearable, so I think we'll keep her," he said letting me in the house.

"What's the plan for my youngest daughter tonight?" Lacy said, as Cal and I walked into the kitchen.

"Tonight is an official date night. I guess we can't do group dates anymore, not after the last one," I said, reminding them of us taking Cora with us. "Pam said she was planning this one, so you'll have to get the details from her. I was just supposed to show up. Hey, if she is picking where we go, shouldn't she pay?" I asked.

"You poor thing! Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" Lacy asked.

"Actually, I was. My Dad did it."

She patted my hand. Cal was staying out of it. Pam joined us. I was glad I wore jeans and a nice shirt to match her. I had hoped she would be wearing something similar. There just weren't that many places a teen would want to go, where you got dressed up.

"Are you sure you want to go out with David?" Cal asked.

"I'm right here," I complained.

"Don't worry, I think our daughter sees other things in him," Lacy said, causing Cal and me to blush.

Who knew Lacy could be naughty. I was ready to leave! Like, right now. I grabbed Pam's hand and we made a hasty exit.

"What was that all about?" Pam asked as we got into the Charger.

"Your parents being goofs. Where are we going?" I asked.

We ended up going to the diner by the hospital, because Pam wanted pie. They had fresh peach, so we both picked that. It was something special. Then Pam wanted to break in the Charger. I took her to the lake, and we opened the back doors and got into the back seat. There was much more room than in the Jeep!


On my way home from my date I got a text from Brock Callahan. He asked me to come to Jan's party. I was a little concerned when I saw he was there, which meant other football players were there. I really didn't want them mixing with people doing drugs.

I drove by the party, and the place was packed. I didn't want the Charger anywhere near drunk teenagers, so I drove down the block and parked on the side street. I made the walk to the party already knowing I wasn't staying. I just needed to check on my guys. As I walked up I saw one of the guys I knew from my drug days peeing in the neighbor's bushes. It wasn't going to be long before the police were called.

When I walked in, I saw half the team there. I was most disappointed to see Tim. As my co-captain, he should know better. Then I heard a girls voice saying 'No, no, no', but muffled. I made a beeline to see what was going on. One of my ex-drug buddies was guarding the door.

"Hang on, David, they're just having a little fun."

"Move," was all I said, and he stepped out of the way.

I opened the door and found Wayne and Ray holding down Kylie. They had her t-shirt pushed up around her neck and her bra pulled down as they mauled her breasts. Ray had his hands shoved down the front of her shorts and you could tell he had his hand in her crotch. Wayne and Ray were two of the guys I used to have lunch with first semester last year. They were both going to be on the JV team this year.

"SON OF A BITCH!" I boomed.

Wayne and Ray's eyes got big as they saw their death written in my look. Both guys let Kylie go and she scrambled off the bed. By then Tim had joined me.

"Watch them," I ordered Tim.

Kylie had me in a death grip, and was shaking. Emma and Piper showed up and took her off my hands. I walked into the living room and turned off the music.

"IF YOU EVER PLAN ON PLAYING FOOTBALL AGAIN, GET YOUR ASSES OUTSIDE!" I screamed over the crowd noise.

There was a mad scramble to get outside. The team had never seen me like this. Tim walked Wayne and Ray out. I made them stand next to me and sent Tim back in to find any guys we missed. He came back out with Brock and Bryan Callahan.

"They were having sex with Jan," Tim said, so only I could hear.

"Was it consensual?" I asked.

"She was either drunk or high. So, technically, probably not."

"What are we going to do about this?" I asked.

"Emotions are running high, right now. I suggest we talk, tomorrow, and then have a team meeting on Wednesday. We need to find out if Kylie and Jan want to press charges. If they do, this could turn into a shit storm," Tim said.

"You better talk to the team, right now, because I will say some things I shouldn't," I said.

Tim told them there was going to be a full team meeting on Wednesday and sent them home. I made the four guys who I considered rapist to stay.

"You guys crossed a line tonight. First of all, Wayne and Ray, NO MEANS NO!" I said.

"But she went with us willingly," Wayne said.

"I could hear her saying no from the other side of the door. If she as so willing, why did you have to hold her down, and why did she run as soon as you let her up?" I asked.

Neither one would look at me. Then I turned on the Callahan twins.

"What's your story?" I asked.

"Jan was up for it. She wanted you to join in. That was why we sent you the text," Brock said.

"Guys, it is one thing if a girl is sober, and she wants to play. She has to be able to give consent. If she is drunk or stoned, she is off limits. I hope I don't have to explain this more than once to you two. Think how you would react if two guys were spending time with your sister," Tim said.

I was glad to see Tim was getting the seriousness of this.

"We are State Champions. The microscope is going to be on us. There was a deal in LA not too long ago, where fourteen guys were arrested. The sex ranged from consensual to assault. I will string you up if we have something like that happening here. As leaders in the community, we have to stay above board, and not be seen as clichés: the jocks that victimize innocent girls," I said.

"But," Bryan started.

"No buts! I don't care if she is the biggest skank in school. You will be seen as the bad guys, and it could derail what we are doing, here. Just so you know, if either, or both girls pursue charges ... David and I will assist in any way we can to see you get convicted! I want you all to know this is serious shit!" Tim said.

Tim and I went back into the party to make sure all the girls who wanted to leave had a ride. I ended up taking Emma, Piper and Kylie home. I dropped off the sisters first. I pulled up in front of Kylie's home, and turned my car off.

"I'm so embarrassed," Kylie said.

"Do you want me to go in with you to talk to your parents about what happened?" I asked.

"No! Please, don't do that to me," she begged.

"Okay, but I am going to have Tracy talk to you. She has some insight into what happened to you, tonight. You need to be able to talk to someone, and she will keep your confidence."

"Thank you, David. I owe you so much ... just ... thank you," she said and went inside.

Even though it was late, I called Tracy and told her what happened. I didn't trust Kylie to make the call. I also told her about Jan. She thanked me, and planned to talk to both of them. She had gone through much worse. She could at least offer a sympathetic ear.


Wednesday July 1

Tim, Jim and I met prior to the team meeting to decide what to do. We talked to Jan and Kylie before our meeting. Jan felt it was no big deal. Kylie was devastated. It was sad to see the once outgoing girl afraid to go out alone. Tracy talked to her, and all she would say was they were taking care of it. Whatever Kylie was doing was not really my business. I was not sure who they were either.

I told Tracy that Tim, Jim and I had a meeting with the team scheduled. I wasn't really surprised when Mona showed up. There were a hundred and eighteen guys waiting on us when we entered the gym. I was surprised when the coaching staff quietly went to the top of the bleachers and sat down. Tim was about to have a meltdown, and Jim was pissed, so it was decided I would talk.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," the team answered.

"I'm sure you have heard rumors of what happened, Monday night. Let's get everything out in the open, so we can deal with it. Jan Duke had a party at her home, in which alcohol, and drugs were available. I have asked around, and there are no reports of football players using any drugs. If I am incorrect about the drugs, please tell me now," I said, and waited for someone to tell me differently.

I wasn't expecting anyone would, but I had to ask.

"So no big deal, right?" I asked and got several head nods. "Here is where things get complicated. We have two instances where team members were with cheerleaders, behind closed doors, at the party. No one is denying the girls went into the rooms voluntarily. In one instance the girl in question was clearly under the influence. She further states, after the fact, the encounter was consensual.

"The other girl clearly verbalized her desire to not have the encounter continue, by loudly telling the two guys no. Loud enough that I heard it, through a closed door. I entered the room to stop the encounter. The cheerleader in question is having a very rough time of it, after the fact.

"Some would argue both instances were sexual assault. A sixteen year old girl who is under the influence can't give consent. There are some who say her state of mind doesn't matter, she is too young, period. I have a feeling if I asked all of you, we would each come up with our own opinion. I'm not going to try and put my beliefs on you all. What I do want you to hear is what Mona has to say," I said and sat down.

I did not know what she was going to say, but I felt she had a right to address the guys.

"Thanks, David. I know you didn't have to allow me to talk to the team. I appreciate the opportunity. First of all, the cheerleaders are your biggest supporters. We have many friends on the football team, and our hope is we can continue to remain close.

"What David, Tim and Jim don't know is that we all met yesterday to discuss what happened. The two encounters show how complex these types of situations are. For me, I think we cross the line the moment there is coercion. For me, that is the moment someone begins to feel pressured, even if they don't say so. It sickens me to think your biggest supporters can't count on you to protect them. We now have to be on our guard, because the guys we thought were our friends have turned out to be our attackers.

"I know that sounds harsh, but we now have an emotionally traumatized young woman who knows two young men on our football team, who don't understand the word No! She actually had lunch with these guys for almost a year. She was held down, had herself exposed, and groped, before David walked in and stopped the attack. No girl, or woman, should have to go through something like that, regardless if she is a cheerleader!" Mona said as she began to pace.

She took a deep breath to get ahold of her emotions. She stopped pacing and squared her shoulders and took a moment to look every guy in the eye who would meet it. I looked to the back, and Moose and Coach Hope looked like they were going to blow a gasket. I was glad to see the other coaches were holding them in their seats to see what we were going to do about it.

"I hate to do this to David, especially, but the cheerleaders decided they can't let this slide. As long as the two individuals who assaulted one of ours are on the football team, we will not be on the sidelines supporting you, as a protest. We hope you, as a team, handle this internally; but, if it isn't, we will be forced to make public allegations," she finished.

I got up, and hugged her.

"Thanks. I know that was hard to do," I said quietly.

I waited until she left the gym before I continued.

"We are a team. I'm now going to open it up, so that if you want to say something you can. Please, only the person up front can talk. I don't need you all talking at once. Who would like to start?" I asked.

There were many hands in the air. I saw Wayne and Ray look at each other, and then Ray raised his hand. I motioned them both to the front. Wayne was an emotional wreck. I saw Ray's lower lip quiver.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, we are the two who were involved," Ray said, and then looked at Wayne and he nodded. "Kylie is one of our best friends. Both of us would never do anything to hurt her, and yet we did. I'm so ashamed. I wasn't brought up like that, not even close. I know that no means no. All it took was a blink of an eye, and we went from being one of you, to you all looking at us as if we were some kind of serial rapist. If there was any way I, and I know Wayne feels the same, could go back in time and change things, I would.

"I'm so glad David walked through that door, and stopped us. I am also glad that David didn't kick our asses, even though I know we deserved it. Wayne and I agree there needs to be some kind of punishment for what we did. We think what Mona suggested, is getting off easy. You won't have to ask us to step down from the football team, we will do it voluntarily.

"The only thing we ask is you give us a chance to redeem ourselves. I know it will take time, but I consider you all my friends. I hope to someday rebuild that trust. We will also reach out to Kylie. We don't ever expect forgiveness from her," he said, and then had to stop because he got choked up.

Both boys had tears streaming down their faces. I got up and wrapped them both into a hug as they buried their faces into my chest and cried. You could have heard a pin drop. Jim, whose sister Suzanne, was a former cheerleader, who wanted to take them out back and beat them within an inch of their lives, came out and joined me in hugging them. He also had tears leaking out of the corners of his eyes.

I know it is cliché to say it, but there are two sides to every story. You could feel the heartbreak these two guys were feeling. The damage two teenage boys had done to one girl they knew and liked as a friend. It reminded me how one lapse in judgement could change your life. Jim walked them out of the gym.

"Anyone else want to talk?" I asked.

The guys were much more subdued. I looked at Bryan and Brock and motioned for them to come up. We needed to clear the air, even if they were not volunteering.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.