Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year - Cover

Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 30: Tami Returns

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: Tami Returns - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Saturday May 23

Tim, Kim and Pam had been invited to Tracy's lake house for the day. There wasn't going to be a repeat of our last trip, because her parents were coming. The five of us played on the Jet Water Board all morning.

Pam taught us some tricks she had learned skateboarding. I was going to New Orleans next week for a Range Sports shoot, and they planned on filming all afternoon with me on the Jet Water Board. Naturally, I was trying to learn everything I could. Sandy told me the more wild things I could do, the more Jet Water Boards they could sell.

Around noon, Tracy and her family showed up. Mary had made pastrami on rye sandwiches with cream sodas and chips. She heated up the pastrami. I loved it when Mary cooked, even if it was just a sandwich.

Tracy wanted to take me skiing right after lunch. I wasn't sure what the hurry was, but I was willing. Pam joined us so we had a spotter. Tracy was determined she was going to teach me to use just one ski. I saw Pam with my Go Cam on her head watching me learn. I was finally able to get up without much trouble. Tracy showed me to swing back and forth behind the boat and get out into the clean water outside the wake.

I found she was going a little faster, now; and when I would wipe out, it was spectacular. I noticed Tracy was talking on her cell phone. She headed back towards their house. I hadn't realized we had stayed at the other end of the lake, until now. When we rounded the corner to go into their bay I saw the backyard was full of people. Tracy turned hard and I was whipped towards shore. I got the idea and let go of the rope. I let my momentum take me to the beach. When I looked up I saw Tami waiting for me. I ruined a really cool entrance, by losing my balance and falling.

At least my ski ended up on the beach, so I didn't have to go get it. The wipe out gave me a chance to gather my thoughts, as I swam to shore. Tami had cut her hair short. I couldn't remember her ever having anything but long hair. I could also see her hips were a little wider, and she had grown up top, too. She now had her mom's body, which was not a slight by any means.

I could see her check me out as I found my footing and started to come out of the water. Pam had insisted I wear my Range version of a speedo swim suit. I undid my life vest, so she could see the full package. I walked up the beach and shook my hair as Duke came bounding up. My parents had to be here somewhere.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Tami said back.

I walked past her towards the house. Tami gave me a funny look and followed me.

"You say hi and then walk away," she said.

"I was getting a towel so I could dry off. Then I planned on giving you a hug," I said with a little smirk.

I guess I didn't need to dry off. Tami wrapped me in a hug, and then led me into the house to find a towel. I walked in and saw Mom and Mary in the kitchen. Mom smiled when she saw Tami with her arm wrapped around my waist.

"I need to take a shower and change. I've been in the lake all day, and I smell like algae."

Tami just followed me into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I figured she had seen me naked before, so I just peeled off my suit and got into the shower.

"When did you get back?" I asked through the sound of the pounding water.

"We landed around noon. They let me leave early," Tami said.

"What do you mean early?" I asked.

"School doesn't get out there until mid-July in the UK. They were beginning to study for AS-Level exams, finals, for progression to Year 13. Since I wasn't staying for Year 13, there was no need to stay to take the exams."

"I'm glad you got to come home early."

"What happened with you and Harper?" she asked.

I guess she planned on getting completely caught up.

"She chose an old crush over me. It didn't work out for them, but she and I decided to be friends for now."

She laughed. "You were always a man of few words. I'll talk to her to find out the details."

I felt my guard go up. This was the type of thing which had caused our breakup. I had functioned just fine for the last eight months without her digging into my life. I got out of the shower and she could see I wasn't happy.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"What happened with Harper is between us. You don't need all the details. We're both happy with how things worked out. You should be happy for us."

"Oh," was all she said.

I could tell we needed to work on our boundaries. She didn't need me running her love life and I no longer needed her to run my life. We had also not seen each other since she left for the UK. I decided having her talk about her fellowship was safe ground. I got dressed and asked her about it.

She started telling me about her trip when we walked downstairs. It soon became apparent we were not going to get any time alone. All her friends wanted to talk to her. I left her to go find a snack. Water skiing makes a boy hungry!


After dinner, Tami finally was able to spend some time with me.

"I think people missed you," I said.

"I missed them, too," she replied. "David, earlier I wasn't trying to pry. Harper and I are friends, too. I want to know what is going on in her life."

"Really?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"When was the last time you talked to Harper?"

Tami glared at me, and then it dawned on her. She hadn't called her Wesleyan friends even once while she was in the UK. She could tell there was no way to finesse an answer because she knew Harper and I had talked about it.

"I think I have a lot of fences to mend, and I need to start with you."

"Tami, let's don't rush this. I think, over time, we can rebuild our relationship."

"NO! We don't have time," she said getting agitated. "I know what I want for my birthday."

We always tried to get each other something no one else would get us. We normally told the other what we wanted. I suddenly remembered her birthday was tomorrow. I felt like a jerk.

"Okay, name it," I said just a little worried what she wanted.

"I want too hang out with you, all summer."

I was fine with that, and I think she realized I didn't fully understand.

"When I say hang out, I mean as much as possible. So when you go run, I will ride my bike. When you lift, I want to be there. I think my butt is too big, so you can help me with it. When you go to camp, you're taking me with you."

"You want to be my Siamese twin, all summer?" I asked, stalling while my brain raced. "I'm okay with that. I just don't understand why."

"Feel how hesitant we are around each other? If we take things slow we will never be the friends we once were. We needed the time apart. From what your mom has told me it was hard for you at first, but you've changed. I'm hoping for the better. I need you to be patient with me. It will be hard for me not to want to know every little detail of your life, but I hope you decide to let me back into your heart. I never stopped loving you, my 'stupid boy'. I hope me being gone hasn't caused you to stop loving me."

I felt my throat tighten up. I knew if I said anything I would start crying. Tami already was and she had no problem grabbing me and putting her face in my chest. I hesitated for only a moment and then took her into my arms and back into my heart. I never had stopped loving her. I had just forgotten for a while.


Sunday May 24

Duke and I bounded down our apartment steps to meet the day. We were greeted by two smiling faces, Tami and Tim. Today was the first day I was going to take Duke on a full run. He was a strong runner, but his stamina had been an issue. I felt he was ready. I think I was more worried about Tim. I had eased him into running further each day. Today I was going to introduce him to speed training.

I planned to set a steady pace, to ease everyone into the run. We were on the cusp of summer, and you could feel today would warm up and be nice. I almost wished we were back at the lake, and enjoying the water and sun.

As I stretched, I looked into the garden and saw the asparagus and rhubarb. Both looked like they could be harvested. I had visions of asparagus omelets for brunch. We had not cooked Sunday brunch in quite a while. I expected we would go back to having them at home instead of going out now Greg and his family had moved back.

It seemed all of my old friends had come home from college. I couldn't wait to see Cindy, Beth and Suzanne. The three of them had all met Suzanne in Chicago, and had spent a week messing around in Evanston and down on Rush Street; at least, if the rumors were correct. It felt like the old band was getting back together.

I looked over at Tim and gave him a little smile as I sped up ten percent. The key to improving your speed, with distance running, was not running at the same pace all the time. You alternated between running at your normal stride, and then you sped up to push yourself. Speeding up only ten percent doesn't sound like a lot, but I found it really pushed you over the long haul.

I looked over at my buddy Duke. His tongue was hanging out, but he was still game. Tami almost made me laugh. She must have been sitting on her butt the whole time she was in the UK. Even on a bike she struggled to keep up. I might have to slow down to make sure she made it back.

"How you doing?" I asked Tami.

I knew she wasn't doing well when she didn't even glare at me.

"Do you want us to cut our run short?"

She shook her head. She could be stubborn, so I kept running. I knew at one point, not too many years ago, this would have been a piece of cake for Tami the Tomboy. Tim looked at her with a little worry. Even Duke seemed relieved when I slowed down to our normal pace.

I decided to cut our route, and took a shortcut home. Mom came out to get the Sunday paper to find Tim, Tami and Duke all laying in the front yard as they tried to catch their breath. I continued down the street to finish my run. When I came back my yard was empty. I went in the back door to find the three quitters drinking grapefruit juice and eating breakfast with my family.

Mom was dressed for church.

I made a protein drink and took my supplements. I went to my apartment to shower and get ready to go.

When I got back I told Dad about the garden. Greg gave me a dirty look, because Dad would make him go out and harvest the asparagus and rhubarb.


Church was a good idea, today. The sermon seemed to talk to me.

"Life is one long series of choices. It is inevitable that choices must be made daily between the supreme and the secondary, between the lofty and the low, between self-pleasing and God-pleasing. The temptation comes with startling frequency to choose the better, instead of the best. To our own peril we choose second best.

"This is the peril which is around about us all, the peril of the second best. God certainly allows such to those who will not have His best. He does not leave us, when we fail in this matter of making the choices by which life's actions and directions are largely governed. The second best which God allows us in our folly and willfulness to choose, is often the kindest way He can take care of showing us the error of our ways.

"It all comes to this: that to choose consistently, loyally, and courageously to follow Him, is to choose the highest in all life's alternatives. Never settle. Never bend. Strive in all things to be the best."


Angie and Dad were cooking brunch when Mom and I walked in the back door. Kyle and Mac wanted me to pick them up, so they could say good morning.

"Don't get them wound up," Angie warned me.

I stuck my tongue out at her, but did as I'd been told. I didn't plan on spending my day babysitting because I'd got them going. I put the ankle biters down, and they went to harass their dad. I sat down next to Tami.

"So, birthday girl, what is the plan for the day?"

"I'm going with my mom to my grandparents. I guess my family decided they all wanted to see me."

I shook my head at her attempt of being a smartass. Of course her family would want to see her. This was actually working to my favor. I had forgotten I was scheduled to be at Hill Advertising this afternoon. Adrienne agreed to use his facilities as long as she was able to use her photographers. I wasn't sure what today's shoot was for, because they forgot to tell me; or maybe she did and I just forgot.

Kendal picked me up and we were soon at Hill Advertising. I was surprised he had a full staff for a Sunday afternoon. The receptionist recognized us, gave me a little smile, and then was very professional. I had flirted with her every time we came in. She was probably just a little older than Kendal.

"Good morning Mr. Dawson and Kendal," she said with a straight face.

I couldn't get her to call me David, but she was more than willing to call my agent by her first name.

"Ma'am," I shot back.

Women under a certain age, cringe when they are called ma'am.

"Mr. Dawson is scheduled for one o'clock," Kendal said playing along.

"One moment while I confirm his appointment. Yes, here it is, Studio 'C'. I will have someone escort you," she said.

We had been to all the studios numerous times. I decided if they wanted to act like I was some kind of royalty, I would tweak them. I asked for Kendal's car keys. She gave them to me without a thought. When the receptionist had made her call she turned back to us.

"Is there anything I could be of service with while you wait?"

I had a few crude suggestions, but decided not to cross any lines.

"Yes, please. My agent's car is not up to my standards as far as being clean. Could you see that it is detailed and ready for us by the time we are through?" I asked as I handed her the keys.

She looked at the keys in her hands and then at me, and then back and forth a couple of times. To Kendal's credit she just acted like this was a common occurrence. When our guide arrived she was the same girl who had gotten Kendal a sippy cup. We left the receptionist staring at our backs.

"Five dollars says she cleans the car," I bet Kendal.

"You're on. I'm a little worried she might trash it."

"How could you tell?"

"Bite me."

I made a move to bite her butt, but she was too quick. Our escort wasn't sure what to do with us.

We walked into the studio and I saw Adrienne, Mr. Hill and Raphael. I worked with Raphael on a couple of commercials with Kara. He was one of the go-to guys in the European market.

"David, Kendal, so good to see you," he said in greeting.

A young woman came out from makeup in a big fluffy robe. I did a double take and then my mouth fell open. It was Miranda, one of the sexiest women alive. She was from Australia and was one of Victoria's Secrets' top models. Adrienne was going to introduce us, but I walked past her and put my hand out.

"Miranda, how nice to finally meet you! Adrienne neglected to inform me we would be working together, today. If I had known, I would have arranged for us to go out tonight. I'm David, by the way and will be working with you today."

"David!" Adrienne warned me.

"What, I was just thinking how nice she would look on my arm tonight."

"You behave," Miranda ordered me.

I just nodded, and followed her to makeup like an eager puppy. I saw Kendal and Adrienne shaking their heads. When we got to the makeup and wardrobe area, I stopped her.

"Sorry, I have to pull Adrienne's chain every once in a while. I hope I wasn't too much of a jerk," I apologized.

Her face lit up with a smile which would stop traffic.

"I've been meaning to get even with her. She stole a shoot from me not too long ago. She talks very highly of you. Want to make her think I'm going to steal you away?"

"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Act like the star struck teenager. You did a pretty good imitation, earlier."

"That wasn't all an act," I confessed.

She winked at me, and we went to get ready.


Early on, whenever we had a break, I ran around acting like Miranda's personal assistant. There was only one problem with this plan. The girl Mr. Hill hired almost had a meltdown. I was doing her job. I finally had to take her aside and explain what I was doing.

Miranda was funny. She acted like the perfect Diva. I knew our act was going over when Kendal started to look concerned. To the world it looked like I was in deep infatuation with Miranda. It seemed she was taking full advantage of me. By the end of the day I would be an emotional wreck, or so everyone thought, when she left me high and dry.

At one point, I offered to massage Miranda's feet. Kendal smirked knowing what I was up to. Adrienne had had enough. She sat down with us and glared at Miranda. Miranda was a bit distracted as I did my best to get her aroused with my foot massage. Adrienne knew something was up when Miranda moaned. Then her look turned to me.

"What's going on?" she demanded.

"I've decided to take David on as my personal assistant," Miranda answered.

Adrienne looked at both of us.

"David, give us a moment," Adrienne ordered.

I went over to Kendal.

"I think you are about to earn every penny of your salary. If Adrienne comes over you need to stand between us, no matter what."

"What did you do?"

I heard the conversation between the two models as it heated up, and then Miranda started laughing. Adrienne's head whipped around, and Kendal gave me a hard look. Adrienne made a bee line for me.

"Earn your money, woman!" I ordered Kendal.

She took one look at Adrienne, and then back at me. I guess Adrienne was scarier. She stepped back to give her a clean shot at me. I instinctively covered my balls. Adrienne saw it, and started laughing.

"Just know, buster, you owe me a foot massage after we're done today," she said and then walked away.

Raphael was ready for us. He had changed the backdrop while we had our fun. It was back to work.


I had taken my shower and was seated at a round table with Adrienne and Kendal. Adrienne was collecting her foot massage when Miranda came out. She rearranged Adrienne's feet and sat on my lap.

"If you were ten years older," she started.

"Get in line woman," Adrienne said to her friend.

"I can play older," I offered.

I guess the look wasn't just reserved for teenage girls.

"If you can arrange it, I would love to work with this one again. I can tell you have been training him by how he moves. I think we looked good together. Plus, he isn't a wet blanket. I had fun today," Miranda said.

She then gave me a quick kiss, which I wasn't expecting. I guess it showed on my face, because the women all smiled at me. She left us to wrap things up. Adrienne pointed at her feet and I got back to work.

"Miranda has been shopping around for a new agency. I think we have a shot at signing her after today," she shared.

"If you need help with a list of models, you should let me know. There are a few more I wouldn't mind working with."

"I can see his list now. Kate Upton, Kate Upton, and Kate Upton," Kendal said.

"Hey, you work for me, I think," I said.

Raphael popped in.

"David, as always a pleasure. Adrienne just say the word, and I would love to work with you. Kendal, keep an eye on our boy. Good work, today. The clients love what they see."

I still had no idea who the client was, but I really didn't care. We wrapped things up, and on the way out Kendal got her keys back. I walked out, and Kendal's car looked brand new. We looked at each other and smiled.

"I get to drive, next time," I told her with visions of them detailing my Jeep for me.

We got in and it even smelled like a new car.

"Are you sure this is your car?" I asked.

Kendal was in such a good mood she let me take her out to dinner. I complained it should be the other way around, but I was mistaken. The client had to take the agent out to dinner, and lets the agent order, and drinks bottle of wine by herself. Finally, the client had to drive the agent home.


I sent a text to Angie to let her know I needed a ride. She showed up with a cranky Nate in the car seat.

"What's his deal?" I asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes a car ride will settle him down."

We drove around until he fell asleep and then she took me home. I enjoyed spending time with her and catching up. Greg was a lucky guy.


Monday May 25

I found myself at the Anderson's helping fill the pool. It was actually not very hard. You pulled back the pool cover, swept out the pool of any leaves which had snuck in during the winter, and then you hooked up the hose and turned on the water. Next you set up all the deck chairs and made sure they were clean. You used the deck chairs to catch some rays as you waited for the pool to fill. I was surprised when they allowed me to do it all by myself.

Tami came over and decided to help with the catching of rays portion of the job. I was really happy when Beth, Cindy and Suzanne showed up. I was equally happy, but a little confused when Pam arrived. I was soon left alone as Pam got to know my friends. She had never met them before, and I was a little worried they were interrogating her.

Mrs. A came out to join me.

"She's cute."

"Are they playing nice in there?"

"I think Tami was telling her about your unfortunate perm in middle school. She has pictures."

I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or not.

"I guess it had to come out sometime. Did she look like she was edging towards the door, or do you think I'm okay?"

"You're more than okay. She is doing fine in there. They can't scare her off," Mrs. A assured me.

"You and the mister, happy the rug rat is home?"

"I think we're okay with it. You plan on making an honest woman out of her?"

"I would if I could, but I think my Mom might have something to say about it. She has this weird idea about me getting a college education before I wed your lovely daughter."

"Just like a man, stringing us women along."

"You know I love her, right?"

"I do, I just worry about her," Mrs. A said.

"You wouldn't be a good mother if you didn't. Beth is a special girl. She will be just fine, even if she dumps me for some loser college boy."

"God, I hope that never happens."

"Me, neither, but we need to prepare for the worst. Some fast talker will dazzle her with bullshit and our little girl will fall to his worldly ways. We can only hope we raised her right."

She looked at me and smiled.

"I miss you. You have to promise to hang out this summer."

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

Mrs. A reached over and took my hand. For some reason, she needed some human contact. I considered her my second mom, and gladly offered her some comfort. It wasn't long before I heard Beth.

"Mother, are you trying to steal our man?"

"Too late! She stole my heart years ago. We just need to tell your dad, so the whole family is in on our little secret."

"Pam, you need to keep this one away from your mother. He holds the same sway over mine," Tami warned her.

"My mom did say he was cute. I think I need to worry more about my sister trying to steal him away," Pam said.

"No need to worry ladies. There is enough of me to go around," I said in my defense.

I was shocked when they all helped throw me into the pool. Holy cow that water was cold! They were smart, though. They all ran into the house and locked the back door. There would be payback at some point.


I finally had the pool filled enough to turn on the pump. I put the hose into the hot tub to fill it.

The girls sent out Pam as their sacrificial lamb.

"Please, don't toss me in the pool," Pam said.

"I could be convinced," I assured her.

She came up and gave me a kiss.

"Now we're talking. Were they rough on you?" I asked.

"No, I see why you like them. They are all very pretty."

"So are you."

"Thanks. Can I ask you a question since you like me?"

She hadn't let that one go.

"Why am I suddenly nervous?" I asked.

"Because you are a 'stupid boy', and when a girl wants to talk to you, you assume the worst."

"I see they told you my nickname."

"They hope you will outgrow it someday."

"I actually hope I never grow up."

"It would be a shame, but back to my question. What is up with you and Tami?"

"The age old question and I wish I knew," I said, and then got serious. "We were best friends from first grade through most of middle school. I messed up. I did some things I'm not proud of. I ended up having to go to my uncle's for the summer.

"When I came back, we tried to rebuild our friendship. Our relationship imploded last summer for the same reason most end up failing. We had different expectations for each other. When it became obvious we couldn't work it out Tami went to the UK.

"We have a lot of history. I think everyone thought we would someday marry and live happily ever after. I thought we would. Tami always told me someday, but someday never came. Will someday ever come? Boy, I just don't know.

"For now we're friends. I still love her. I just don't know if it is that kind of love."

"Have you ever been in that kind of love?"

"I thought I was. At one point I was all in with Tracy," I said, and then turned the focus of the conversation on her. "Why the twenty questions?"

"I guess I'm seeing what my competition is."

"I don't know what you think you're competing for. I'm nowhere near ready for a serious relationship. If you are looking for a commitment, I'm sorry. I'm not your guy," I said and I could tell this upset her. "Before you walk out on me let me lay my cards on the table. I like you Pam. I like you a lot. I would hate for us not to be friends. If you are not comfortable with what we have been doing I would give it up in a heartbeat to keep you in my life.

"I've just gone through too much to make a commitment, right now. I have some serious trust issues. I think if you are patient with me for say four to six years it might be worth it."

"Can I ask you one more question? Do you plan on having sex with Tami?"

"As of this moment the answer would be no. Tami and I need to become friends again before anything physical will happen. Will we get to the point where sex is possible? Maybe."

She grabbed my face, so we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Since you now like me a couple of things have to change. The first is you have to take me out on a real date. You also have to kiss me often."

I took a deep breath.

"I can do that," I said as a smile crept onto my face.

Pam sealed our deal with a kiss. A much better way than a handshake!


When the girls saw Pam didn't end up in the pool they ventured out. We spent the afternoon catching up. I was a little disappointed to hear Cindy had found a boyfriend at college. I guess I shouldn't have been disappointed, but that feeling she was mine was hard to get over. He was a freshman on the Ohio State football team and played defensive end. In high school he had led his team to back-to-back state championships. He almost played lacrosse, but accepted a scholarship in football instead. They were pretty serious from the sound of it.

Suzanne couldn't find the right guy. She had been on several dates, but none were keepers. She was doing very well at Northwestern. She was a straight A student. She loved her business classes.

Beth surprised me when she told us she was dating a guy. It wasn't anything serious, and they were free to date other people, but I could tell she felt more strongly than he did. I found it funny she was always the one who fell for the guy who didn't seem to know what he had.

If I'd been looking for a girlfriend who might turn into more, Beth would be at the top of my list. She was cute, smart, had a sense of humor, and would love you to death. If she ever decided you were her guy that would be it. Beth would make someone a good partner. She was also adventurous in bed. I would be surprised if sex would ever get boring with her creative mind.

Pam went next by telling the older girls about her boyfriend in California. She explained how he broke her heart when he started dating her best friend only a week after she moved here. She had them laughing when she told them how she had jumped me at an orgy. Of course this turned into a long discussion about me.

They made me tell them about Peggy and our dating arrangement. I shared my experiment with Nancy and why I invited her to go on vacation with me. I told them of my disappointment of us discovering we were better friends than lovers. I then told them about Peggy when she had dumped me for Mitch. I didn't tell them about her getting pregnant. They wanted to know about my movie and wanted the scoop on me and Halle. I then shared with them Harper and my short fling. I just said we had broken up, and we were still friends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.