Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year
Chapter 24: Season Starts

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: Season Starts - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Monday March 9

When I went to school in morning, I had an extra bounce in my step. I had a girl whom I loved, my movie obligations were done for now, and best of all, we would play our first baseball game this week. I had just finished lifting with Wolf, when Jeff came in.

"Moose posted the varsity team on his door."

Wolf and I followed Jeff, and checked the list.

Varsity – Starters (batting order)
(8) Tim Foresee – Catcher
(4) Wolf Tam – 1st Base / Right Field
(5) Mike Herndon – 2nd Base / Pitcher
(3) David Dawson – Short Stop / Pitcher
(2) Kelly Holcomb – 3rd Base / Center Field
(6) Jim Ball – Right Field / 1st Base
(1) Bill Callaway – Center Field
(7) Jeff Rigger – Left Field

Varsity – Backups
Lou Davis – Catcher
Ed Pine – Center Field
Bryan Callahan – Catcher / Infield / Pitcher
Brock Callahan – 2nd Base / Pitcher
Trevor Millsap – Short Stop
Neil Presley – Outfield
Yuri Antakov – Infield / Outfield
Nick Rake – Short Stop
Wayne Turk – Second Base
Ray Quinn – Third Base
Bert Nelson – Pitcher / Outfield
Justin Tune - Pitcher / Infield

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

Moose had a roster that included first year players, and freshmen! I was shocked to see who was missing. Every senior from last year's team was gone. They had been involved with steroids and had quit football. One of the conditions they agreed to, if they planned on playing a sport, was that their results had to be opened. If I were to guess, they didn't pass their steroid test.

"I can't believe Moose would change his mind," Jeff commented.

He clearly meant Moose's rule about first year players not being allowed to play on the varsity squad.

"I think we got the best ones, though," Wolf added.

"I feel sorry for the JV team. I think we got most of their pitching. Shiggy and Coach Herndon are going to have their work cut out for them to get these guys ready for varsity ball," I said.

Yuri and the Callahan brothers came up to check the JV list.

"The JV list is over there," I said as I pointed to the sheet on the other side of the door.

They all looked at the list, and we kept straight faces as theirs fell, because they couldn't find their names on the JV list.

"What the fuck!" Yuri complained. "I thought we played good enough to make the team."

"This sucks!" one of the twins said in agreement.

"Are you guys going to go out for track?" Jeff asked.

They all glared at us. Wolf, normally the comedian of the group, broke and started laughing. He pointed at the varsity sheet. One of the twins got brave, and checked the list. Then he got a huge grin on his face.

"We made varsity!" he said as he danced around.

The other two didn't believe him until they looked. The freshmen started to show up. Wolf, Jeff and I left, so the trio of new varsity players could have fun with the freshmen who had made varsity. Wolf and I went to take showers.


Before we got dressed for practice, Moose met us all in the locker room.

"I imagine some of you are wondering why I changed my policy on first year players. I had a long talk with the coaching staff and we decided we're seriously lacking in depth. They convinced me we could win some games this year with the help of the freshman and transfers who were selected.

"I was not for it, but I also don't want to lose, this year. We'll be fielding a young team with a lot of potential. I plan on working you hard and making you better players and a better team. I'm also making coaching changes. Coach Haskins will be moving up to varsity assistant and Coach Diamond will take over as the JV coach. Coach Haskins brings years of experience to the table and a more aggressive playing style.

"The other addition to the staff is Shigehito Yamamura. Shiggy has an extensive background with both playing and coaching over in Japan. He will be focusing on helping Coach Herndon with the pitchers, but will also work as our batting coach.

"Speaking of batting, Range Sports has donated two pitching machines. They have also donated practice uniforms for everyone," Moose informed us.

Sandy Range must have talked to Moose, because we each had a duffel bag with Lincoln High and our name and number on the side. I noticed the coaches each had one also. Inside there was everything from cleats to hats. It was funny to watch the guys as they each got their duffel bag and then began to go through it. They were like kids let loose in a candy store. I don't think anything could have wiped the smiles off their faces.

I dug through my bag and put my briefs on, and then inserted the cup into the integrated cup-holder. I liked the feel better than the jock strap I had been wearing. I then put on my sliding shorts. They had padding to help prevent bruising and road rash when you slid as you stole a base. I found both a long sleeve and short sleeve t-shirt in the bag. I picked the long sleeve, because it was still a little cool out.

The t-shirt seemed to have a layer of padding. I read the tag. It said the shirt was called Impact-Skin. It was designed to absorb high velocity baseballs which hit you in the torso. It also was purported to wick perspiration from your body, and had a patent pending airflow cooling system. I hoped Moose and Coach Haskins hadn't figured that out yet. They would have us digging in and getting hit by pitches.

Our shirts had Lincoln High on the front, and our last name and number on the back. The practice shirts were blue pull-overs with three-quarter length sleeves. The white pants came with a blue belt that matched the shirt.

I found two different gloves. One was a batting glove set, with Velcro to secure the gloves in place. There was also a protective inner glove. It was a leather glove, designed to be worn on the inside of a fielder's glove. It had special padding on the palm and first finger to help prevent bruises when fielding.

I got dressed in my new gear, and felt like a million bucks. I looked around and the guys looked sharp. We were in high spirits when we jogged out to the practice fields. Alan had Duke on his leash. When Duke saw me he bolted. I took off running to let him chase me. Moose let me take Duke and the guys on a jog around the baseball field, to warm up. When we were done, Alan came and got Duke.

We had a good practice. Everyone hustled. The coaches seemed to be more organized, and kept us engaged the full time. Moose worked with the starting infield for the first half of practice. I then was sent to Shiggy for batting practice. Finally, I spent time with Coach Herndon pitching. Practice finished up with Mike and me working with the outfielders and catchers. We worked on the outfielder's hitting a cut-off man, and Mike and I would then throw home. I think we all felt like practice had gone well.


After dinner I worked on my reading assignment for English when a text from Harper to logon to video chat was announced on my phone.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about last weekend. I feel bad about what all happened."

"Why's that? I'm okay with everything. I thought Jennie was enough of a reward," I assured her.

"Well, I'm not. I talked to Mom on Sunday about you," she said and then laughed when she saw the look on my face. "Don't worry, it was all good. What I need you to know is, I'm new at having a boyfriend. I know I dated Ray, but he was my best friend, first, so it was different. I had Ray wrapped around my little finger I'm ashamed to say," she shared.

I could relate. A certain Tami Glade had me wrapped around her finger also when we were younger.

"I guess what I'm trying to tell you, David, is that I will make mistakes. With Ray, I would just plan things and he would do them. I know you aren't Ray. I'll make an effort to talk to you before I make plans for us."

"I take it we'll be doing what you want, though," I teased her.

"I never said you had a choice, 'stupid boy'. I am the girl in this relationship, after all."

"I admit I was a little bent out of shape, Friday," I confessed.

"A little?" she asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, I told your mom on you," I said getting a snort of derision from her. "You have to realize I've let myself be bossed around by the women in my life for a long time. I have been working hard to stand up for myself. When you told me the plans had been changed, I felt like you were taking advantage of me. To be honest, I would have been fine going to a theater party, but I'd have preferred it if you'd asked me beforehand instead of springing it on me.

"The other thing which irritated me was that you left me. I didn't know anyone at the party, well that is not entirely true, but, I hadn't seen anyone I knew when you disappeared. I'm not saying we need to be joined at the hip. I would hope we wouldn't have to be that couple. But I would like to at least have you introduce me to someone, before you take off to talk to your friends," I complained.

"See, we did need to talk. I had to use the ladies room. That was why I took off. If I had told you, I'll bet you wouldn't have been irritated with me. Was that why you left the party?"

"Yeah, that and I was feeling claustrophobic with so many people there. I just needed to go gather my thoughts for a while," I said and then sighed. "One thing you need to know about me. If I get mad, and go quiet, leave me alone. I'll need time to figure things out. Once I do I'm okay. If you push me, I will say things that can't be unsaid."

"That is good information. Just so you know when I get mad I will yell at you. Let me get it out of my system, or I'll hold it against you."

"You and every girl I know," I mumbled.

"What did you say?" she asked giving me a stern look.

"Nothing, dear," I said as I gave her my innocent face.

"Keep it up, chuckles, and you'll find out what yelling is. I'm sure Tami was an amateur."

"No, she liked me more than you do," I teased her.

"I'm sure she did, but you have me now, so be good."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Let's get this conversation back on track. We were talking about communication. I understand why you would be irritated. I didn't tell you about the change in plans, and then seemingly left you as soon as I got to the party. Looking back, it would've upset me also. I need to get used to the fact we are a couple. I also want you to know I want that very much. I'll work on it," she assured me.

"I appreciate you talking to me about this. It did bother me at the time."

"Now, I need to talk to you about some other things that bother me. I'm not used to being as open with my parents as you are with them. I think my dad was in shock to see his little girl is growing up. I want to ask that in the future you let me take the lead with them," she said.

"I can appreciate where you are coming from. I want you to know I will not lie to them. Your mom can tell if I lie, anyway, and I respect her enough not to even try. I know you didn't want her to know we were having sex, but believe me, she knew. I didn't tell her in LA just to rub it in her face. I told her because she asked me a direct question. In the long run, we will be better off if we are honest."

"You might be right, but I want to be the one to decide what my parents know or don't know. You could have just shut up like you usually do."

"Sorry, she reminds me too much of my mom. I would never think of not answering her. I'll try to be better in the future. I like your mom and dad."

"And they like you a little too much," she added.

I just smirked.

"The other thing I wanted to talk to you about is Jennie."

"I was wondering about that. I was surprised when it happened. I thought she hated me," I admitted.

Harper laughed and shook her head.

"No. Far from it! Jennie Wesleyan likes you more than a little. She admitted to me that she messed up with you. She begged me to help wake you up on Saturday. I was a little surprised how far things went. Before you worry I was there. I know if I had asked you wouldn't have had sex with her."

"We need to talk about this. I wasn't planning on having sex with anyone but you," I said.

"I've been thinking about this a lot. I've never dated someone like you. I know you have some friends with benefits. Heck, I was one of them. I enjoyed having no strings sex with a guy I could trust. I'm sure your friends miss your attention. I would like it if you ever do something with them that I'm there. I would have had a problem with you and Jennie getting together without me in the room. At least, for now, I want you to be just mine. I hope you understand."

"I do, and that is what I want also. Just be aware that when you get up here this weekend some of my friends might approach you."

"Have they been asking you for sex?" she said with a scowl on her face.

"Don't get mad. Peggy was fine with me being with my friends, because we were just dating. I have had to explain to my friends there is a difference between dating, and having a girlfriend."

"I can see why they would be confused. I promise not to smack them around," she said with a smile. "I did have a good time when we were with Jennie. I might be open to doing more in the future."

"Harper, I assure you we are exclusive unless we talk about it, beforehand."

"I know I can trust you. I hope we do some more things together which push my boundaries."

"Are you serious? Because I have a few ideas!" I said as I leered at her.

"I'll bet you do," she shot back.

"If you're serious, I have a website I want you to go to. They have some toys we might want to play with. You can have everything delivered here, if you're worried someone might see what you buy. I would even be willing to pay for them."

"David!" she exclaimed as she went red.

"You know you want to, so don't act all shocked with me."

"Maybe. Can I really have it delivered to your house?"

"I get the mail every day, so we would be fine. If my mom finds it, I'll just tell her she needs to get her own."

"David!"

"It can't be any worse than when she found my cock ring," I admitted.

"OH! MY! GOD! I'm logging off before you embarrass me anymore. Send me the link," she ordered and then logged off.

I would put money on her sharing the link with her friends at Wesleyan.


Friday March 13

I was glad today was over. I think every teacher felt they needed to give us a test or quiz. I felt confident I had done well, but I was just glad the day was done.

Baseball was going very well. Moose and Coach Hastings were happy, because we were ahead of schedule. Our winter workouts had helped, and I felt more confident pitching. I did have some problems with control. Shiggy and Coach Herndon felt I tried to overthrow the ball. When I backed off, I had better command of my pitches. The problem was I was very hittable when my velocity dropped. When I threw hard, I was a little wild, but no one could touch my pitches. Then again, why should they if I handed out walks?

After baseball, Jeff, Cassidy and I had gone to the dojo to practice. I had cut back to just three times a week, for now. Cassidy was confident I could defend myself if needed. I found the dojo work helped with my balance and flexibility. I was sure both things would translate nicely into both baseball and football.

When I pulled into our drive, I saw Harper was already here. Duke and I went to the house where I found her sitting at the kitchen table with my mom and dad. I think Duke was more excited to see her than I was.

"Down!" Mom gave Duke his command to put all four feet on the floor.

I was surprised when he minded. He was still at the hit or miss stage of his training. He seemed to mind Mom and Dad better than he did me. They worked with him more than I did, with the idea of him being a service dog. He thought of me more as a buddy than his master.

I gave Harper a kiss on the cheek.

"We are having dinner with your parents. Go take a shower. After we eat, we'll go out," Harper told me.

I raised my eyebrows. Did she just change our plans again without talking to me? Dad winked at me, and I knew my mom had made the change to our plans. I just did as I was told.

When I came back, Angie and Greg were home with Kyle and Mac. Mac saw me and wanted me to pick her up. Kyle was about ten seconds behind her. They were cute. They had started to say a few words. Duke had learned to settle down when one of them would tell him no. I have to say, Duke was very gentle with them, except for when they got in the way of his tail. He could clear off a coffee table with that thing. Babies had no chance when he walked by and whacked them with it.

I noticed Mac had a Band-Aid on her elbow.

"Mac, what happened?" I asked her.

"Owee," she told me.

She raised it so I could kiss it. Kyle showed me the doll he held. It was a Barbie Doll. I looked over at Greg.

"Just shut up. Mac took his GI Joe," Greg told me.

I knew one little boy who would get another GI Joe doll. I didn't need my friends seeing him play with a Barbie. I think Greg read my mind.

"Don't bother. He throws a fit if his Barbie disappears."

His grandma came and got him. Mac was content to have me hold her. I checked out Angie. She was now seven months pregnant and starting to really show. I handed Mac to her granddad and I led Angie to the living room. She went willingly, because I had given her a foot massage each time I saw her over the last couple of weeks, as her feet and ankles swelled. I knew Greg did the same, but she would not turn down a foot massage.

Harper came into the living room to talk to us, while I worked on Angie.

"Your mom told me Greg and Angie were coming over for dinner. I hope you're not mad I changed our plans."

"No, I figured it had to be something like that. I actually enjoy seeing my brother and his family," I told her.

"Shut up and get to work," Angie ordered, because I had stopped rubbing when I talked to Harper.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied and began again.

Angie had some tender spots I worked on.

"Do you know where I keep the massage oil?" I asked Harper.

"In the cabinet next to the microwave?"

"Yeah, could you go get me one of them? I need to really work on Angie," I said.

Harper got up to go get me the massage oil. Duke went to supervise.

"I like her," Angie told me once we were alone.

"I like her, too," I said with a smile.

Then Angie changed the subject.

"I want to hire someone to help me with the non-profit."

"Do you have the funds to do it?" I asked.

"We have enough money, but I didn't know if I could. Plus, I'm not really good with payroll, and all the human resource stuff."

"Do you know who you want to hire?"

"Yes, one of the girls we gave money to wants to help. She has been volunteering, but she could use the extra money."

"You know you don't have to ask me," I assured her.

"As our biggest donor, I want you to be aware of what we are doing. I don't want you to think we are wasting your money."

"Angie, that is why I put you in charge, I know I can trust you. Talk to Kendal and see if they will do your back office. I know they do it for Adrienne and Tyler. While you're at it, talk to Mom and see if she could use their help for her non-profit," I said. "How are you and Greg doing financially?"

She gave me a tight smile.

"We're getting by," she assured me.

"Don't bullshit me."

She blushed and looked down as she bit her lip.

"Effective immediately, you are getting a raise. Just tell Kendal how much you need, and I'll have her deposit enough in your non-profit account to cover the increase. I'm sure I need the tax write-off," I told her to keep her from objecting.

Tom and Kendal had worked this out for me. I was able to give money to my brother and his family, and have it be a charitable donation. Angie got to help teen mothers. She had been the first teen mom helped with the charity and knew what a difference it made. She had a real passion for what she was doing.

Harper came back and I used the oil on Angie, so I could do a deep tissue massage. When I was done Angie was a contented woman. Dinner was ready. We had chicken nuggets, apple slices and salad. Kyle and Mac were very happy.


At least I had warned Harper about tonight's date. The coaches had gotten together and decide what we needed was to have some good clean fun, which did not include drinking. We were going bowling. Coach Hope drew the short straw and had to organize and attend. I think the last time I had gone bowling, was when I was ten. Someone, meaning Alan, had had a birthday party at a bowling alley.

I was surprised Harper was okay with doing this. I figured she would think she was too cool. I mean I thought I was too cool to do this, but I was a dork. We went, got our shoes, and I found Coach Hope so he could direct us to the lanes where we were bowling on. He told me lane six.

I guess I wasn't surprised to see Jeff and Cassidy as our partners. I was surprised to see we were playing Pam, Mona, Kim and Kelly. Wolf strolled by with his date, April.

"Jeff, how did you get stuck bowling with David and his women?"

"I know, right! Let everyone know I'm taking one for the team," Jeff shot back.

Wolf just shook his head and found his lane. I was happy to see the whole team had made it. Most of them had brought dates. I was still hungry, so I ordered a basket of fries and a pizza. Mona saw me ordering and had me get everyone drinks. She also wanted jalapeno poppers. When I got back I found Harper surrounded by the girls, and Jeff keeping score. I joined him at the table.

"Do I have anything to worry about?" I asked him.

"Dude, you were the dumbass who left her alone with them. What do you think?"

"Seriously?"

He just shook his head at me and smiled. Crud.

Turns out I am a terrible bowler. The first game I bowled a whopping 79. Harper kicked all our asses and bowled a 167. Even with Harper's help we lost to the cheerleaders by a wide margin. The second game I only managed a 68. The good news was I had a lot of fun. Harper got everyone to tell her stories about me. She seemed to enjoy it way too much. I filed it away, because paybacks are hell.

I barely got any of the food I ordered, so after the third game, I talked everyone into going with us to the diner across from the hospital. Jeff and Cassidy had come with her dad, so they rode with us. Mona had driven the cheerleaders. Kim's aunt and uncle owned the place, so she went to the back to talk to them and started sending out food. Jeff and I were happy boys when fried chicken came out on several platters.

Once we had demolished the chicken, her aunt brought out eight different pie slices. We agreed to pass them around so everyone got a taste. I felt there was a three way tie for the best pie. I love pecan pie. They made theirs with an oatmeal crust, which made it very different. The other two pies I liked were a coconut custard pie and one I couldn't believe. It was a pumpkin apple butter pie with a gingersnap cookie crust. I would order it again, for sure.


Harper and I got home around ten. I grabbed her bag out of her trunk, and stuck my head in the back door to let Mom know we were home and to get Duke. He had sticky stuff on his back. I guessed his little friends had shared with him. We went upstairs, and I showed Harper her box of toys she had ordered. I left her to open it, while I took Duke to the shower to get him clean. I didn't need him rolling around and getting it all over the apartment.

When we came out Harper was naked and smiling. There was something about seeing my naked girlfriend smiling, which made me happy. Poor Duke got stuffed into his crate.

"Watch this," Harper told me.

She had a slim eight inch dildo, and she demonstrated her deep throat abilities.

"Fuck," was the snappy comeback I came up with.

"I thought you might like that. Care to get naked?"

I didn't have to be asked twice. While I undressed she pulled out more toys. When I saw her harness for a strap-on, I stopped.

"What is that?" I asked.

"I thought we might try this out later tonight," she said with an evil grin.

"I hate to do this, but we need to break up."

"Are you telling me you don't want to play with me?"

"Not if you are wearing that I don't. I'm not getting anything shoved up my ass," I said firmly.

"What if we used it on someone else?" she suggested.

That brought me up short. I tried to imagine what she was talking about. I actually came up with some very erotic ideas of Harper and me double teaming a girl. I heard Harper giggle and she pointed at my dick. When Mr. Happy thought we would be on the receiving end of the strap-on, he had gone soft. Thinking about other possibilities brought him back to life.

I looked down, then up at my naked girlfriend, and I walked up to her. Harper put down the dildo and decided to use the real thing. I loved to look down and watch her devour my cock. She alternated between seeing how much she could stuff into her mouth and then she would pull out and use her tongue to lick my balls and the then the full length of my member. She had problems getting me into her throat, because I was thicker than the dildo. I watched in amazement as she finally took it all.

"Dang, Harper! That is so hot!" I exclaimed when she engulfed my member.

She lightly dragged her fingernails down my stomach to my knees as she bobbed up and down on my cock. It sent shivers all through my body. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her head and fucked her face. She grasped the base of my cock so I couldn't kill her, but she let me abuse her.

"I am going to cum!" I warned her.

Harper grabbed my ass and pulled me forward. I felt the head of my cock bury itself deep into her throat as I started to pump into her. I felt her throat swallow as I shot rope after rope of cum. My knees unlocked and I staggered back while unleashing two more blasts of cum that shot all over her chest. I staggered back and fell into my recliner so I wouldn't fall over.

"Oh, my God, thank you," I said in appreciation.

She just left me there, and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. She came back out and turned her back to me and bent over. She had a butt plug in. I growled and got up and chased her to the bedroom. She was on all fours pointing her cute little butt at me. I lined myself up and took her from behind. She was soaking wet. I remembered the condom and pulled out to her, which made her whine.

"What are you doing?" she complained.

"Condom," was my one word answer.

"You know I'm on the pill, right?" she asked.

"Do you know where this dick has been," I shot back.

"Oh, good point, but if you already put it in me, wouldn't I already have your nasty disease?"

"Better safe than sorry."

"Quit talking about it and get to work!" she ordered.

I quickly put on the condom. I had gotten pretty good at that. I got behind her and got busy. I could feel the fat head of the butt plug rub up and down the length of my cock as I pounded her. I fucked her through a big orgasm and then I pulled her butt plug out. I replaced it with the head of my dick.

"Are you? Uuuuuhhhh," Harper moaned as I slowly filled her backside.

It took some work, but I finally was able to worm my way in. I took it slow to allow Harper to get used to it. I was surprised when she came from me fucking her ass. I had expected she wouldn't the first time. All I knew was when she did cum she didn't do her normal grunting. She actually screamed.

"YEEEESSSSSS!"

It was too much for me. I couldn't hold back as I felt my gut tighten and I came hard for the second time of the evening.

"I feel your dick pulsing in my backside," Harper told me as I came.

"Damn you have a great ass!"

When I finally stopped, I pulled out and went to the restroom to get rid of the condom and to clean up. I found Harper under the covers and curled up. I let Duke out of his crate so he could go outside one last time. I showed him I had a treat, so he would be quick about it. He did his thing and came right back in. He even went into his crate without complaining. I gave him his treat and turned out the living room lights.

Harper was sound asleep when I crawled into bed. She seemed to sense me because she rolled over and put her head on my chest. This was what I had been missing. I fell asleep a happy boy.


Saturday March 14

I woke up to a buzzing sound. It took me a moment to realize Harper was in bed with me, and using one of her new toys. I opened my eyes and she smiled.

"Good, you're up. I like my new toys, but I want the real thing."

"Let me take care of Duke, and I'll be right back," I told her.

He would hear us and he was quite vocal in the morning if I forgot about him. I didn't need him to rock his crate, while I rocked the bedroom. I gave myself a mental head slap for my bad pun. I put on sweats and went to let my pup out. I had his leash so he wouldn't make a jailbreak and think we were going running. He was happy to see me and when we hit the back yard he did his thing. I took him to the back door of the house and set him free.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.