Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year - Cover

Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 20: Dakora

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Dakora - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Monday February 2

Peggy and I walked up to the front of the school. Pam saw me and hurried over. She didn't look happy.

"Tracy withdrew from school," she blurted out.

"Okay, I take it she is in treatment," I said.

"Her parents took her, Friday. She is in a depression treatment center."

"What can we do to help?" Peggy asked.

"I don't know. I wish there was something," Pam said.

"Have you talked to her or her parents?" I asked.

"I talked to Mary for a minute. They were a little busy, so I said I would call after school today," Pam said.

I gave her a hug. I could feel her relax, knowing we were there to help her. She gave Peggy a funny smile, but Peggy ignored it. We both knew Pam was attracted to me, but she respected Peggy. I tried not to think about what the three of us had together. Peggy helped to not make it weird by giving Pam a hug, also. Peggy was very perceptive of other people's feelings. That was one of the things I liked about her.

We agreed if any of us got word about Tracy, we would contact each other. I hoped the intensive treatment would finally allow Tracy to have a normal life. I could only imagine what all she must have gone through to get to this point.


Lunch was a hot mess. Everyone wanted to hear about the movie. More importantly, to the girls, they wanted to know about Halle. The guys wanted to see my tattoos. My last day on the set, they had reapplied the tattoo staining paste, because I had the photo shoot with Dakora this weekend. I looked a little jarring if you just saw me on the street.

Half way through lunch everyone was clamoring to ask questions. I finally called a halt to the madness. We had people standing three deep around our table. I jumped up on a bench and saw Coach Hope come stand beside me.

"Settle down!" Coach Hope called.

"This is the last time I'm doing this," I started as the crowed quieted down. "The tattoos are not permanent. It takes them about 90 minutes to put them on me and then I have to sit and let them stain my skin. They will be visible for three to four weeks before they fade."

"Are there more than what we can see?" someone asked.

"Yes, they are on my torso and arms," I said as I pulled off my t-shirt.

"That is so cool," Ed blurted out.

I did a slow spin and then put my shirt back on. The next fifteen minutes were spent answering their questions. There was something different about the way everyone was treating me. Uncle John had warned me, but I was just the same old David. I was relieved when the bell rang. Coach told everyone to go to class.


In PE we were learning the box step. I was glad we didn't have to change clothes for ballroom dancing. We just had to make sure we had on tennis shoes, so we wouldn't mark up the gym floor. I was bored as I danced with Donna, one of the dance girls.

"I learned some new moves from the actors I hung out with in Vancouver," I whispered to her.

"Anything good?"

"Oh yeah."

We had no idea where our teacher went each day. Donna looked around and then ran over to the sound system. She stopped the song.

"David is going to show us some new moves he learned," she announced and then put on some dance music from this century.

Craig, Ben, Bree and Elizabeth had shown me their best moves. Halle upped the ante and put a whole new meaning to sexy. Then there were the choreographers. Those girls put us all to shame. Once I learned that everyone was talented, I would bug them to teach me new moves each day between takes.

Donna had taken dance since she could walk. I always liked dancing with her. I grabbed her and pulled her onto the dance floor and started showing her moves. I just did my thing for a song or two and then I started showing them all how to do the moves. Our teacher came in at the end of class to see us all shaking, jumping and shimmying to the beat of the music. She joined us and danced with us for the last song before the bell.

I was in a much better mood after class.


When I got home, Tami's mom was sitting at the table as Mom and Dad made dinner. I went to her and gave her a hug. I was a terrible boy and had not been to visit her for several months. I had promised her way back when Tami went to Wesleyan that I would come and visit her. When Tami went off to England, it had become hard for me to see her. I was happy she was here though.

I took Duke out. I was teaching him how to play fetch to wear him out. He thought the game was to have me throw the ball and I go get it as he followed me. Then Duke would rush up and snatch it just before I could pick it up, and he would make me chase him. When we were done Duke was dragging. I let him in the back door to get a drink while I went up and showered and came back down.

Mom hit me with the four words that put fear into every guy.

"We need to talk."

Dad was finishing up dinner when Mrs. Glade and Mom had me sit down. Mrs. Glade took the lead.

"I want to know your honest opinion about living in Chicago this summer?" she asked.

I thought about it for a moment.

"I don't think it is a great idea. I know you're not happy about it. It's not like I don't think we can take care of ourselves, but we are only going to be seventeen," I said then argued the other side. "It would help Tami though. I know she will make a great doctor. If this would help her, I would do anything to be there to support her. Plus, I miss her. I think it would do a lot to bring us closer together."

"So do you want to do it or not?" Mom asked.

"If this stays just between us, then not," I admitted. "I would rather have her come home for the summer. She has been away too much since she went to Wesleyan. We all miss her. I think she thinks just because she can, she does. She forgets about everyone she has left behind."

Mrs. Glade's eye's misted over. I wondered how Mom would take it if I was gone for nearly two straight years. I was sure she missed Tami more than I did.

"Okay, if neither of you can make a decision, I will," Mom started. "David, you can't move to Chicago for the summer."

Mrs. Glade looked relieved. Mom was going to take the bullet on this one. I gave her a fake pout and Dad whacked me in the back of my head. I just stuck my tongue out at him. I knew what it cost Mom to do this. Tami and she had always been very close. My best friend might not take this very well. I loved my mom for being the responsible one. Plus, I wasn't ready to grow up and leave home. I'm glad I didn't have to say it out loud.


After dinner, Peggy came over to study. I was surprised when Pam knocked on my door. She looked stressed.

"I didn't know who to talk to, but I need to talk," she babbled.

Peggy hugged her and Pam started to cry. I silently thanked Peggy, and I was more than willing to go to my bedroom to let them talk when Peggy gave me the eye to get out. Then I got a text I wished I hadn't. It was Tami who wanted to talk. I jumped onto video chat.

"What did they do to you?" she demanded when she saw my tattoos.

"I got drunk and Jeff and Alan talked me into getting it done. I have to say Mom is not happy."

"Is this why we are not getting an apartment in Chicago for the summer?" she asked.

I knew better than to lie to her. She could read me like a book, so I didn't bother.

"No, it's my fault. Your mom and mine cornered me tonight to get my true feelings about the summer. I confessed I was only doing it for you. I think your mom misses you, so mine told me I couldn't go. Don't be mad at them. They love you."

She got a tight look on her face and then nodded.

"Okay, I agree," she said then she smiled. "I think you are starting to grow up. You would have never let them know how you really felt before. You keep it up and we may have to see if we are ready to date when I get home."

"Don't say it if you don't mean it," I warned her.

She knew I would jump at the opportunity, but if it ever began, it would be forever. I would never give her up again.

"I know. I feel the same way. Thanks for telling me. I need to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Tami, I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," she said and she logged off.

Twenty minutes later Peggy came and got me. She gave me the generic version of what had transpired. Pam's best friend Tracy was being treated and couldn't have any visitors except for family for the time being. Mary told her Tracy had settled in and looked forward to the treatment.

The cheerleaders had decided to elect Mona as Head Cheerleader. That had upset Pam quite a bit. Pam also had begun to realize she didn't have any close friends, except for Tracy. Peggy pointed out we thought of her as a friend. She said Pam seemed much happier after that.

Peggy then reminded me we had not nearly made up for not seeing each other for two weeks. I agreed she had a point.


Friday February 6

"Gina Tasman to the office," the speaker called.

I was waiting for her when she walked in. Kara had arranged for her to come with me to New York for the weekend. It was supposed to be a surprise.

"Can I help you?" the office lady asked.

"I'm Gina," she told her.

"Ah, yes, Miss Tasman, you are to go with Mr. Dawson," she said and pointed me out.

"Let's go," I said as I took her to her locker.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"Get your coat and your purse. Your mom told me to take you home."

She was getting nervous. I winked at her. I was surprised when she just followed me out to my Jeep.

"What is going on?" she asked again as we drove to her house.

"I'll let your mom explain," I said.

She knew if I went quiet, there was no making me talk. She decided to ignore me. We pulled up to her house and she jumped out to be met at the back door by her mom with her suit case. I heard her squeal as her mom told her what was going on. Gina hugged her mom and then ran to the Jeep. I grabbed her suit case and put it into the back. I waved at her mom and headed to my house.

We met Kendal there and I put Gina's bag into Kendal's car. Mom was home so I went in and hugged her and then grabbed my suit case and garment bag and we were off to the airport. I let Gina ride up front with Kendal and put my earbuds in. I knew Gina and Kendal could both talk. I pulled out my reading and homework. I wanted to get it done on the ride to the airport, so I wouldn't have to do homework in New York.

Whenever I would glance up, Gina was about to jump out of her skin; she was that excited. Kendal enjoyed her enthusiasm, or so I thought. I really should have listened to what was going on; I would later find out they had compared notes on me. I would find this out when Gina would innocently ask me what party ho's were shortly after takeoff. I heard Kendal break up laughing in the seat right behind us. The conversation got more embarrassing the longer it went. I was never so happy to get off a plane as I was when we finally landed in New York. I vowed Kendal and Gina could sit next to each other on the flight back.


Chuck was waiting on us when we made it to baggage claim. He was my security for the weekend. I really appreciated he was my designated guy. I hadn't seen him since the night he was with me when Halle spotted the stalker from the restaurant. During the rest of our stay, the production company provided security. So I was interested to find out what happened. He waited 'til we were in the car to tell me.

"The guy Halle pointed out was not a normal fan. He had bad intentions in mind. The Vancouver police arrested him and turned up some interesting things in his van. Let's just say Halle was lucky he didn't get his hands on her," Chuck told me.

"What is this all about?" Kendal asked.

Chuck gave me a glance that told me he would tell me everything later.

"Halle had a stalker in Vancouver and we took care of it," Chuck told her.

I was glad Chuck took care of it. The guy had given me the creeps.


When we arrived at the condo, Tyler met us at the talent's apartment. Currently Kara and three other models were staying there. They had configured it so eight people could live there comfortably. Tyler showed Chuck, Gina and Kendal were they would sleep. While they settled in, she took me up to their place. I was staying in their guest bedroom.

"How's business?" I asked.

"We just signed a big deal from one of your leads from England. Remember Olivia and Courtney from your modeling camp?"

"Oh yeah, they both were local. Have you seen them?"

"They are two of the girls living in the apartment with Kara. We signed them when their Ford contracts expired. The two of them are going to do the shoot for the English company. They are also excited to see you. One other girl you might remember, Abby Ferrell, also lives with Kara."

"What happened to her sister, Andi?" I asked.

Abby and Andi were twins that I had worked with in Miami.

"Andi is in Atlanta doing a shoot. She is normally here, you just missed her."

"What are the plans for the weekend?" I asked getting down to business.

"You will be working with Dakora all day Saturday and on Sunday 'til about four o'clock. Tonight Adrienne wants to take everyone out on the town. Kara and the other girls wanted to take you dancing tonight. They know you have to work, so it won't be anything too stressful.

"Tomorrow, Kara is taking Gina sightseeing while you are at work. Then, tomorrow night you and Adrienne are having dinner with some key people," Tyler said.

"Could you be any more mysterious? What do you mean by key people?"

"I'll let Adrienne tell you. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."

I just shrugged. They would tell me when they were ready.


I was shocked, shocked I tell you, they made Adrienne cool her heels in the bar because our table wasn't ready. What was this world coming too? The girls and Adrienne thought my outrage was funny. I contended if a celebrity of Adrianne's magnitude couldn't get us a table, then what good was it.

That was when someone came up behind me, and put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" a sexy voice whispered in my ear.

"Kate?" I asked.

"When are you going to give it up?" Adrienne moaned.

"Hey, a guy can dream," I shot back.

I was let go and found a pissed off Halle.

"Oh, hey, baby," I said a little sheepishly.

"Who is Kate?" she demanded.

"Just a girl I met once. I asked her to Prom last year, and she turned me down repeatedly," I confessed.

"Okay, show me a picture of Kate. I need to know who my competition is," Halle ordered.

I quickly grabbed my cell phone and went to the folder I had my Kate Upton pictures in. They were from when she surprised me on my flight to New York. The first one was her sitting next to me vamping for the camera as I tried to sleep. Then she kissed me. I showed Halle how she could start the slide show. It even had music.

Everyone chuckled when Marvin Gaye started singing Let's Get It On. I was swaying to the music as Halle looked at me incredulously.

"I don't suppose you have any pictures of me?" she accused me.

I took my phone back and opened her folder. I hit the slide show and Bruno Mars sang Just The Way You Are. I saw Halle tear up and then put me into a death grip as she kissed me.

"Aawwwww," Gina said in a sing-song voice.

"So what brings you to New York?" I asked.

"Kendal told me where you were going to be this weekend. She got me in touch with Tyler so I could surprise you. Surprise!"

I found out the restaurant was just waiting for Halle to get here to seat us. I was relieved they weren't treating Adrienne badly. For those wondering, my sarcasm meter actually goes that high.


When we arrived at the night club, we were escorted to the VIP section. They were smart in that they had rooms with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the dance floor. The rooms were climate controlled, so if the club got hot you could take a break and cool off. The other feature I loved was you could turn down the music so you could hear yourself talk. All the girls went with Chuck to the dance floor and left Halle and me alone.

"How goes the movie?" I asked.

"Good, Jessup is ahead of schedule. I do have one piece of news for you though," she said getting a mischievous look on her face. "Remember when you were having everyone teach you how to dance?"

"Yes."

"The cameras were running and they put together a short of you dancing. It is very funny," she told me.

I just closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I could just imagine me doing some of the goofier moves. They had blackmail material for years on me.

"What is it going to cost me to keep it from going public?" I asked.

"Not a chance in hell, buddy. The marketing people love it. Dancing Stryker will be used in the ad campaign."

She giggled when she saw the look of horror on my face. She patted my hand.

"Don't worry, you may look like a special needs dancer, but it comes off as funny. Everyone who has seen it has about peed their pants. It makes you more human and approachable. When my mom saw it, she said you are going to be a star someday."

This just got worse the more she talked. What is that prayer? Just deal with the things you have control of? This was out of my control. I could either choose to get upset or embrace it. I decided to embrace it. I grabbed her hand and took her out on the dance floor and showed her some of my goofier moves. I had Halle in stitches. I pulled out the Carlton dance from a show I had seen in re-runs, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. They had a character named Carlton who thought he could dance. I had his hopping from foot to foot, and the weird arm swing down pat. All I needed was the Tom Jones song to be playing. Halle threatened to quit dancing with me if I kept it up.

We had a great time. Halle and I were becoming good friends. I don't think either of us felt there was a future there, at least not right now. She and Adrienne hit it off as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Adrienne signed her to do some modeling. It seemed like they were as thick as thieves whenever I was out dancing with one of my other friends.

At the end of the night I grabbed a cab so the others could continue to have fun. I dropped Halle off at the Gramercy Park Hotel. She had an early flight back to Vancouver. I was really impressed she would fly across country just to spend a few hours with me.


Saturday February 7

I got up early, and went down to the apartment to collect Kendal. I found Olivia and Courtney trying to wake up.

"Where can I get a good bagel?" I asked them.

"There's a place just around the corner that makes them fresh. How about we grab some clothes and you buy us breakfast?" Courtney offered.

"It sounds good to me."

They hurried off to change as Kendal came out. Her hair was still damp. I wasn't surprised when Gina and Kara joined us. Olivia taught Gina the finer points of eating a bagel. They still thought Kendal was a barbarian when she loaded hers up with cream cheese. They had taught me you only did a smear when you put the cream cheese on. Their smoked salmon was mouthwatering. New York knows how to do bagels.

We met Tyler, Chuck and Adrienne in the lobby and took a car to the shoot. On the ride over Chuck gave me a hard time about going out without him. I think he just wanted a bagel. Kendal had brought one for him and he stopped whining.

Dakora was located in the garment district. We were going to do the shoot there. They had a place off of the design area set up for us. Tyler and Adrienne met with their management while Kendal and I went to find makeup and wardrobe.

Ever been somewhere where you get a bad vibe? I had one, almost immediately. There were four other male models there for the shoot. I had seen them in previous ads for Dakora when I researched the brand for the shoot. What I noticed was they all seemed uncomfortable. There was just something about their body language that was off-putting.

I'll give Dakora credit. Their clothes were hip and trendy. I could see any guy, with some fashion sense, would want to be seen in their clothes. It was mainly geared to younger upwardly mobile playboys. Their claim to fame was their sport jackets and suits. They were not afraid of color. I had on a lime green suit which surprisingly looked good. Of course I would never be caught dead in it, but I could see a confident guy could pull it off and actually stand out.

I came out of wardrobe and Kendal put her hand over her mouth. Tyler rolled her eyes and Adrienne gave me a big grin.

"What do you think?" I asked them with mock seriousness.

"You look very metrosexual," Adrienne said as she straightened my collar.

Tyler caught my look.

"It's a good thing. You look handsome," she reassured me.

It felt like a compliment my mom would have made when she didn't know what else to say. I looked at Kendal and she wouldn't meet my eye. My shoulders slumped in defeat and I headed to the set. I could hear them all giggling at me expense. I found I didn't have the worst outfit on. One of the guys had on pink.

During the shoot I figured out what was wrong; two things actually. The first was the other models were worried I was going to take their gigs from them. I had no control over that, so I didn't worry about it. It was what it was. Models lost jobs all the time.

The second thing was a little more elusive. It was an attitude which seemed to go through the whole company. It was the big city elitist looking down on the world with contempt attitude. They were all very careful to be politically correct, but you just felt they thought I was a hayseed from the back woods. I think if I had pointed it out to them they would have been horrified anyone would label them as such. The more I was in contact with ANY of their people, the more I disliked them.

The shoot turned into seven hours of grueling, repetitive work. The photographer wasn't very good in my opinion. He used a set formula on how he worked and would not take any suggestions. Not that I ventured any suggestions, but when Adrienne makes a suggestion I would listen. She's a smart business woman who has done thousands of shoots. She knows what sells and what gets more out of the talent than just about anyone I know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.