Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year - Cover

Stupid Boy - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2015 by G Younger

Chapter 14: Christmas Dance

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Christmas Dance - David Dawson is living the high school dream -- brilliant student, captain of the football team, beautiful girlfriends -- when his world is turned inside out when his best friends leave for college and a new football coach wants his son to now lead the team. Find out how David overcomes new challenges and makes new acquaintances as he strives to make it through his Sophomore Year. This is the third in the continuing award winning series Stupid Boy. Nominated for 2016 Clitoride Award.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Sunday November 30

I truly enjoyed my Sunday morning. I didn't have anything to do except go to church with Mom. I even skipped running, and slept in causing Mom to have to wake me up. Church was a little bit of a mad house with everyone wanting to talk about the football game. I was dismayed when I was noted for helping during the storm as part of the sermon. It had not been done it to gain notoriety. I had done it for the pies.

None of us felt like cooking brunch, so we went to Granny's. My day got even better when I saw Peggy and her family waiting for us. Mom had surprised me. After Granny made a big deal over me, Peggy and I got to talk in semi-privacy, as our parents talked with each other.

"So where did you go on your mystery vacation?" I asked her.

"We went to Key West. Dad has an old college friend who has a house there. We got to use it, and their boat, for the week. I don't think I took my swimsuit off the whole trip," she bragged.

"I hope you got lots and lots of pictures," I teased her as I squeezed her knee.

She leaned over and kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"I'll show you my tan lines."

She was in a good mood. I was happy to see my friend back. I also wanted to see those tan lines. I had a faraway look when she brought me back to earth.

"So, I hear you've been busy."

She looked a little strained when she said it. I told her we would talk about it, later, nodding towards our parents just a few feet away. I told her I needed to go to the mall and get running shoes, since mine were getting tight. I was suddenly worried when she said she would love to go to the mall. Had I just backed my way into a shopping trip?


My great day went into the ... anyways. Our moms heard the word mall, and suddenly they were going, too. Somehow, our dad's had something else to do. I think it was watch football, so they got out of going. Peggy and I were given instructions to meet at the food court at five o'clock. I looked at my phone and it was only eleven-thirty! Mom and Mrs. Pratt were laughing as they walked away. I guess I had a funny look on my face.

Peggy took me to the food court and sat me down, so we could plan our shopping day. When we got there, it was really to find out what I'd done all week. I told her about the storm and getting out of school early. We talked about the party Tracy and Pam were having in my apartment, when I got home. Peggy had me go into great detail describing what the different toys were.

I was getting hints someone had already told her what I had been up to. My guess was Tracy, so I didn't hold back. I admitted to being with Pam, Tracy and Cora. When I was done she had news for me.

"You need to buy t-shirts," she said.

That was a weird statement.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's because the girls all helped themselves to a t-shirt. I think Tracy said the rule is if you get naked at David's you get one."

It finally dawned on me this might be why girls kept stealing my clothes. I wondered when this rule went into effect, because all my friends seemed to have a t-shirt or three. I wasn't really mad about it. I was more irritated. Most of the t-shirts were free through my modeling, but a few I really liked and some were worth good money. I would have to talk to Tracy about which ones were fair game. Maybe I could just set up a drawer for the girls.

I didn't want to get too many t-shirts though, because I was going to Utah in a few weeks and I was sure I would get a lot of gear there. What I didn't have were Jade t-shirts. I knew they had a store in the mall.

I called Michael Reese, my main contact at Jade.

"This is Mike," he answered.

"Hey, it's David Dawson."

"I hear congratulations are in order. I got to watch your game on ESPN-HS. I hope you're calling to say you can do some work."

I agreed to do a photo shoot next Sunday afternoon, at Hill Marketing. He said he would call ahead to their Jade store and have them pick out some new things for me to wear. They wanted me seen in their clothes. I told him my girlfriend was with me, and he offered to set her up, also. I put her on so she could give him her sizes.

We went to the sporting goods store to get my running shoes. While I was there I got Peggy a letter jacket and we loaded up on Range gear. Peggy wanted several pairs of spandex running shorts. There was no way I wasn't buying those for her. We got more things for her, than me. I just bought things I would need before my trip. I did buy a couple more 'TEAM' sweat shirts, because I couldn't find mine ... again. I remembered to get sweat shirts for Suzanne and Beth. I also got a few t-shirts that proclaimed us to be State Champs. I used my Range credit card, because Sandy had been on me to get new gear. I was happy when she didn't call me as soon as I used it.

We then went to the Jade store. The store manager had six bags for each of us. I think she gave us one of everything. I peeked and smiled when I saw there were more of their vintage jeans, and they looked like they would fit. Peggy wanted to try hers on. I fully approved of the fit. Her ass looked great!

I ended up making three trips to the car to put everything into the trunk. I wasn't going to carry all those bags around all afternoon.

When I got back Peggy wanted to shop at Victoria's Secret. I found the sales girl and told her Peggy could spend a certain dollar amount and showed her I was giving her my debit card. Peggy thought it was too much, but I explained I expected to see said purchases. She got the idea.

I wandered around until I came up short. There was a new tattoo parlor in the mall. I went in and a freaky chick, that was strangely arousing, was at the front desk. She gave me a smile.

"Little Stud Dawson, and how are you doing?" she asked.

She was vaguely familiar. I tried to imagine her without all the tattoos and piercings. Then it hit me. It was Paula, one of Greg's exes. I would guesstimate she was five or six years older than me. I hadn't seen her in over four years.

"Paula, long time no see," I said, as she came around the counter and gave me a hug.

Dad had always told me to try and negotiate if I could. I wanted a tattoo for our state championship.

"I was thinking it would be cool to get something for winning state. Do you have any ideas?" I asked.

She showed me their book and we didn't find anything. She then got out a sketch pad and drew our logo, the bulldog, with a football under him with Football State Champ centered on the ball. I had no idea she could draw so well. I wanted it.

"Tell you what. Give me the tattoo and you can take a picture of me with it for the store. I'll also give it to my social media gal and she'll put it on all my sites. I bet every guy on the team will want one."

She went back and found a big biker looking guy who took me into the back and put it on my upper left arm. They could only do a henna tattoo that would last two to four weeks because I was only 16. It was perfect, because I wasn't allowed to do any tats in permanent ink, unless Ford, Range Sports and Jade all signed off on it. I was also pretty sure Adrienne had some say in the matter. I completely forgot about my mom.

When he was done, he took my picture and sent it to me. Lily still trusted me with access to my twitter account. I sent it out. I was saying goodbye to Paula when Mom came storming in. I figured I would just play the excited teen, to try and head her off.

"Look what I got!" I said, showing my mother, who was now turning funny shades of red.

"Did he tell you he was only sixteen?" she started on Paula.

"Shhh, Mom! I had to tell them I was eighteen to get it done. Don't be getting me into trouble," I moaned.

Paula was looking at me, wondering what I was doing.

"David Allen Dawson! We are going home right now to show your father," Mom ranted.

Score! No more shopping. I think she caught on I was a little too happy. She turned to Paula.

"Is it a real tattoo?"

Crud! The jig was up. Sure enough, Paula ratted me out. That didn't stop Mom from chewing on me. She had several bags I somehow was put in charge of: i.e., taking them to the car. I mumbled something about the trunk already being full.

I was ordered to take the car home, empty it, and come back. I found Peggy and we drove to my place. I went in, and told Dad he was to pick up Mom at the mall at five, and gave him her keys. Peggy and I went up to my apartment. Problem solved.

I showed her my tattoo, and she showed me her tan lines and new outfits. She made me try on my new Jade stuff. She showed me which t-shirts to hide, so the girls wouldn't steal them. I think it was her way of saying I could still play, as long as I didn't embarrass her.

We played all afternoon. Peggy had really missed me.


Monday December 1

When I strolled up to the front door at school, the guys swarmed me. We went inside because it was freezing out. Peggy was a little irritated with them. She thought this was her time with me. They all wanted to see my tattoo. Cassidy goaded me into taking off my shirt, so they could see the full effect. I played along. Suddenly the girls all wanted to see it. Peggy made me put my shirt back on.

In PE, I went to the trainers. Paige checked me out and declared I was in good health. Wolf and I lifted and he told me terrible jokes. He wanted to talk about his threesome.

"I think Jim is going to ask Piper out," he told me. Cassidy had already clued me in.

"So where does that leave things?" I asked.

"To be honest, I think I want to date someone else, also. Cassidy is more like a friend than anything else. She needs to be with someone who will love her," Wolf said.

"Have you all talked about this? I don't want to have to deal with a crying Cassidy," I warned him.

"Some. This is really all coming from Cassidy. She is encouraging Jim to date Piper, and they seem to like each other. She has been working on me too. She has suggested a few people. One of them is your ex, April," he confessed.

They would make a good couple ... if she had grown up some. Also, as a tall guy, it was hard to find a tall girl to date. Cassidy had given Wolf confidence with girls, so he should be able to handle her. The more I thought about it, the better the match seemed.

"You should ask her out. Just be careful of her little sister. She will be a man eater by the time she hits Lincoln High."

He gave me a confused look.

"Her sister is very good looking and a little Lolita in training. She'll see you as someone she can practice her charms on. Be warned, April does not appreciate it. I'm just giving you fair warning."

"Thanks, I think."

"You'll be fine. Just keep thinking she is only 12 or 13. That should keep you out of trouble."

He had a worried look and I smiled at him. Wolf would figure it out.

"So, who have you guys decided Cassidy should go out with?" I asked.

"What?"

"She has found you both someone to date, isn't it only fair you guys help her out?" I asked.

I could tell the idea had never crossed his mind. I don't think he or Jim had thought about Cassidy dating other guys. Guys are dumb that way and I could tell it bothered him. I decided to see if he was really ready to give her up.

"I might want to take her out," I said and then to a half a step back, just in case.

He had a thoughtful look on his face, which was the whole reason I told him that. It was one thing to talk about dating someone else, but he had to fully realize what he was giving up. Cassidy was quirky, fun, and had a hot little body. I was a little jealous that Jim and Wolf were dating her. If her dad wasn't set on us not dating, I would have asked her out. Cassidy was just one of those people who makes you smile. You just never really knew what to expect.

We continued to lift in silence as Wolf worked it out. When we were done and getting dressed he stopped me before I left.

"I would be fine with you dating Cassidy. I know that when Jim and I start dating other people it will be over between all of us. This way we can all be friends after we go our own way. I think if the three of us go out much longer we'll be at each other's throats. I also don't think it'll work with just Cassidy and me. It'll be better if she is dating someone like you. We would know she was being treated right. I just want to be a fly on the wall when you have to talk to Coach," he said with a big smile.

"Wolf, I don't really see Cassidy and me going out. You three are good friends of mine."

"Actually Jim and I have talked. Cassidy has never made it secret she thinks the world of you. If there was anyone who could have stolen her away from us, it was you. We both agreed that if it did happen we would be fine with it. We would give you some shit, but we know you would be good to her. We also knew you would never do it while we were dating. I just want you to know Jim and I don't want you to not date her because of your Bro Code."

Wolf seemed serious, but I still didn't see it happening. I might go out on dates with her as a friend, but I didn't see any romantic hookups in our future.


At lunch I found Yuri in line. We went to our table by the window. I had decided I was going to help him find a girlfriend, and also help someone who was lonely. I'd been noticing there were a couple of girls who always ate alone. If anyone would understand, it would be Yuri.

"What?" he said, because I was grinning at him.

"I think you are ready for a girlfriend," I said.

"Piper?" he asked hopefully.

"Are you kidding me? She tried to kill you last week. Just give up that pipe dream," I said proud of my very bad pun on Piper's name.

"Have you been saving that one," Yuri moaned.

"Nope, just thought of it," I said then explained my idea. "When you told me about moving here and having no friends it got me thinking. There might be others who feel the same way. If you pay attention there are some girls who could use a friend."

I thought about it for a moment and needed to word it so Yuri didn't think this was a strategy to take advantage of lonely girls.

"What I am proposing is we have lunch with some of these girls and get to know them. If you become friends first and find you like each other, then ask them out. Are you willing to help me with that?" I asked.

"I'm not going out with some dog," he warned me.

"Yuri, you have so much to learn. The first thing is you trashed your reputation with what you said to Piper. Girls talk. To build it back up you may have to take out a few frogs and treat them right. You might even find out you like one."

"Okay. I came to you for help, so I will believe you on that one."

"Look around and find a girl eating alone who you think you might want to be friends with."

He picked one out and we went and to sit down with her. She had glasses and some acne, but other than that, she looked like any other girl who was trying to not be noticed.

"Hi. I'm David and this is Yuri, do you mind if we join you?" I asked.

"I know who you are: the Jock and the Mouth," she said.

I liked she had some spunk to her, and she would keep Yuri on his toes. I sat down, but Yuri hesitated after hearing her comment.

"Oh, sit," she told him. "Your fearless leader has no manners."

I was expecting a mousy wallflower. This girl surprised me.

"You don't seem to be shy, how come you're eating alone every day?" I asked.

"I've been waiting for you two to invite me over," she teased me.

"I'm sorry, if I had known... ," Yuri started before I smacked his arm to stop embarrassing himself.

"She is giving you shit. I don't think you're ready to be friends with her," I told him.

"What's that supposed to mean? Wait, did you come over here to pick me up?" she asked.

Yuri blushed. I just laughed.

I explained what we were doing, which caused Yuri to blush even more. We started talking as if Yuri wasn't there.

"Is he trainable? I heard he has a mouth on him," she said.

"Well, I have been working with him; but he does get off the leash and pee on the rug, now and then. I think with a firm hand he might turn out okay."

"He is cute, and I have been looking for a project. Do you want me to take him off your hands?"

"Please!"

"Okay, but you owe me," she said.

Yuri had finally had enough.

"What are you guys talking about?" he huffed.

"Ah ... what's your name?" I asked.

"Patricia."

"You will be eating lunch with Patricia from now on."

"Slow down, Big Guy. I'm not taking him off your hands, totally. You have to eat with us, too," she said.

"Now, wait a minute. I thought you were going to train him," I complained.

"I will, but I think you need some training, too."

I pinched my lips and was shaking my head. Yuri was almost panicked. He wasn't sure what Patricia was offering, but it was a girl willing to talk to him.

"Okay, deal, but I have to be able to study during lunch."

We shook on it.


After school, I went to Cassidy's workout group. I noted who all was missing. I put Tim in charge of talking to them. Cassidy was in rare form, and worked everyone hard. Even the wrestlers were complaining when she was done.

She made me stay after everyone left. She was going to start teaching me self-defense. She told me her dad had been in Force Recon in the Marines. It was the equivalent to the Army Green Berets or the Navy Seals. Tony was moved to MARSOC (U.S. Marine Special Operations Command) when it was formed in 2006 until he retired. MARSOC was recently renamed Marine Raiders. Cassidy had learned from some of the best the Marines had to offer. She said that they thought it was cute that the little slip of a girl wanted to learn to fight.

I hadn't realized her dad was such a bad ass. I could tell from the start Cassidy was a good teacher. She was patient with me and took her time to show me the right way to do things. She told me that to be any good would take years, but she could teach me to keep from getting my butt kicked in a few weeks. Marines had to learn it in a short period of time after all. She said I was almost as smart as the average Marine. I chose to take that as a compliment. She had hung out with the best of the best. Marine Raiders were no dummies.

After we were done, she wanted to talk about her personal life.

"I hear you and Wolf talked today," she started.

"Yeah, what all did he tell you?" I asked, not wanting to break his confidence.

"That you want to date me," she smirked.

"I think I said ravage. I don't remember saying I would actually take you out on a date."

"Hmm ... this puts a whole new light on things. Wolf said you weren't willing to be naughty with me."

"Cassidy, I love you to death, but we both know your dad would kill me if I even looked funny at you. Now that I know what he did in the Marines, there is no way I'm going there."

"You are smarter than I thought. Daddy can be unreasonable at times. For some reason he thinks you would corrupt me if we went out. Maybe I should tell him what I have been up to," she teased.

"If you wish to see Jim and Wolf disappear, you go ahead. I personally like them and would hope you wouldn't."

"What about taking me to a movie or dinner?" she asked.

"I would enjoy that. Just make sure Coach knows that is all it is. My mom would hunt him down if I went missing."

We took showers, and I gave her a ride home.


Thursday December 18

I had my last final today. The weeks leading up to today had fallen into a predictable pattern. Peggy and I were getting closer. We were doing everything but, sexually. On Tuesday nights either Pam or Tracy were coming over for a little fun. Friday and Saturday nights were date nights with Peggy.

At lunch, Patricia was having a positive influence on Yuri. They weren't dating yet, but they were becoming friends. The change impressed the girls enough to let the three of us join the cheerleader table a couple of times. Piper didn't have to try and end Yuri's life even once.

I'd started modeling again on weekends, and Mr. Hill had people lined up because of football. A lot of the local advertisers wanted me in their ads. We were careful not to mention football or Lincoln High. I also did some catalog work for Jade. They teamed me up with Sarah for those shoots. It was good to see her.

Tami and I had talked twice. We fell back into an easy rhythm and were working to become close again. There was an unspoken agreement not to talk about Simon. She was excited to be coming home. Tami would be flying in, next Monday. I was flying out, tomorrow, so I wouldn't see her. My family was flying out Tuesday. They would get a chance to catch up with Tami before they joined me at the Range Ranch for Christmas.

I'd wrapped up training for the movie last weekend. I would see Tish and Dylan on the set for any refreshers I needed. I enjoyed my acting class with Kate, Terrance and Cheryl. Cheryl was planning on going to Broadway and audition over Christmas Break. Kate told me she thought Cheryl had a shot at making it. I was going to miss them.

The other person I was going to miss was Paige. Her internship was done at the end of the semester. We'd gotten off to a rocky start, but I had come to like her, even after she'd put the blue goop on my balls.

Tonight I was driving up to Wesleyan for their annual Christmas Dance. I hadn't seen Missy or Harper since my trip with them to San Francisco. Sarah said the girls had plans for me, and would do an evil laugh whenever I tried to get details out of her. I think she was having a little too much fun. I told her I just needed to be at the airport by noon on Friday for my one-fifteen flight.

Finally, the noon bell rang to set us free for break. Peggy walked me to my Jeep and gave me a reminder as to what I was going to be missing for the next three weeks. I finally got into the Jeep and drove to Wesleyan.


I called Tami, because she had made me promise we would talk on my ride up to see our friends.

"David, how did your finals go?" she asked.

"I aced them. I'll be getting straight A's this semester. I have some big news," I told her.

I was happy Tami was not as plugged into what all was going on at Lincoln High. It felt more natural now that she wasn't stalking me.

"Oh, do tell."

"I think something is in the water. Couples seem to be breaking up and new ones are forming. The big one though is Alan has a new girlfriend. He broke up with Gina."

"No way! What happened?"

"They're not saying. I don't think it's really a big deal or Jeff would have clued me in. Jeff told me they had just figured out it wasn't working anymore and it just happened. I never heard any drama, and you know Alan, if there was something he would have blabbed it."

"That's too bad. I thought they made a cute couple. Who is he going out with now?"

"Stacy Clute. I got to know her in art class last year. She is shy, so I guess opposites do attract."

"I don't know her."

"She went to a different middle school than we did. You would like her. She is super nice and Alan seems to be happy."

"Who else broke up?"

"Well, the threesome of Cassidy, Jim and Wolf is no more. The surprising thing is they didn't kill each other," I said because I had predicted it wouldn't end well. "Jim is going out with a freshman cheerleader named Piper. Wolf is going out with April," I said.

"Did you warn Wolf?"

"She has changed since I went out with her. She and Wolf seem to be doing well. Cassidy is going out with Jeff."

"What? Jeff has a girlfriend?"

"Yep. We were all shocked. You should see Jeff now. He's become a little stud. Between working out with Cassidy, lifting weights and playing football he has really changed. He is also showing a lot more confidence. Jeff is a good match for Cassidy."

"I'll have to make a point of seeing him when I get back," Tami said. "What about you?"

"I'm still dating Peggy. We are good for each other."

"Is she still a virgin?"

"Tami! You know I don't talk about stuff like that," I complained.

"I'll take that as a yes. Are you still seeing Tracy and Pam for sex?"

"Okay, enough. That is not something I'm comfortable talking about."

"Sorry," she said.

The sadness in her voice kind of summed up where we were with each other now. We now had limits on what we would discuss. That used to not be the case. Looking at it more closely, it was me who had set the limits. I didn't want to hear about Simon and I didn't want to share my most intimate feelings.

We talked for a while longer. I missed Tami, but I wouldn't actually see her until she came home in May.


I got a hotel room at the Hyatt, which was the same place they were having the dance. Teddy Wesleyan had invited me to his suite at five. The dinner started at six-thirty, and I was meeting Harper and Missy at six. I had come up early, to surprise them. I was checked in and unpacked by two o'clock. I went downstairs so I could go to their dorm. I wanted to see the rest of Tami's friends while I was here.

I was surprised when I saw Missy in the lobby. I wondered if Tami had tipped her off. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her neck. She stiffened when she felt my desire rubbing her butt.

"Come on. Let's go have some fun before the dance," I whispered.

I took her hand and we went back up to my room. It was a race to see who could get undressed the fastest. I missed my redheaded bombshell. She was hotter than I remembered as I feasted on her delectable body, and she responded with an enthusiasm I had never seen in her before.

When I buried my condom covered member into her it was like taking her virginity again. She was marvelously tight. I had to go slow and work to get her to the point she could accept all of me. When we finally were joined, and she could accommodate me, we began that age-old dance in earnest.

"Fuck YES!" she yelled.

I began to chuckle because I'd never heard Missy cuss. She came hard, so I slowed down to give her a break. I pulled out and flipped her over and took her from behind, which allowed me to get in deeper. Missy became a hellcat in bed. Always before we had been slower and gentler, but I guess we just missed each other.

I reach under her and played with her breasts, and as I squeezed her nipples and she went off again. It was more than I could take and I came hard. I rolled off of her and got up to dispose of my condom. I came back to cuddle and I noticed a mark under her breast.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, that's a birthmark," she told me.

I froze. She got a big smile on her face.

"Hi, David, I'm Lisa," Missy's sister told me.

"Oh, Fuck! I'm so dead!" I cried.

I felt physically ill. I'd just slept with Missy's sister, how was I ever going to explain this to her.

"What are we supposed to say to your sister?" I asked.

"She said to invite her up when we were done," Lisa said.

"She knows?" I blurted out.

My mind was not catching up with this. Then I remembered when my mom had first met her. Missy told her she and her sister sometimes switched.

"Okay, talk to me; and use little bitty words, because I'm freaking out right now," I begged.

She grabbed her phone and sent a text. There was an immediate knock on my door. Lisa jumped up and answered it with both of us still naked. Missy saw me and ran into my arms.

"I'm so sorry... ," I started with tears in my eyes.

I felt like I had cheated on her. Missy saw my reaction and I could tell she felt bad.

"David, it's okay. Lisa wanted you to be her first. I told her you would never do it, if you didn't get to know her first. I feel bad we hurt you."

"You're not mad at me?" I asked.

"No, honey, we set you up. I wanted you to sleep with my sister. We normally do most things together. She has been jealous of you and me making love, so I figured it would be an early Christmas present for the both of you," she said patting my hand. "Did you have fun?"

I looked at Lisa and she had a worried look on her face. I smiled at her, which made her relax.

"Yes. You two are very special women. I was afraid I ruined our friendship. I care for you too much to ever want to hurt you," I said as I pulled her into a kiss.

When the kiss finally ended I saw Lisa had picked up her clothes and put on a robe. She came over and kissed me.

"I have a room here, also. I'll let you two spend some time together, and see you at the dance," Lisa said and then left.

Missy and I took our time and made slow gentle love. I wanted her to know how much I cared for her. When we were done, I fell asleep with her caressing my hair. I could get used to this, as long as I could figure out a way to tell the twins apart!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.