A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany
Chapter 61: Prom and Pomp and Circumstance, Part II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 61: Prom and Pomp and Circumstance, Part II - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

May 1981 — Milford/Cincinnati, Ohio

“Steve Adams, I promised to fuck you to within an inch of your life, and that’s what I’m going to do. If you can walk out of this hotel tomorrow morning, I’ve failed!”

“I do need to be able to walk out, as well as drive home!” I protested with a laugh.

“True. So maybe only to within two inches. Or is it just over six?” she giggled.

“Cute, Bethany, cute!” I chuckled.

“And,” she smirked, licking her lips with the tip of her tongue, “I have a very special surprise for you tomorrow, waiting back in Milford, so you do have to be able to drive.”

“Would you like some champagne?” I asked, changing the subject.

“Champagne would be great! Let’s have it in the Jacuzzi!” she suggested.

I went into the bathroom and opened the taps to let water into the tub, then came back to the main room and carefully removed the foil, the wire from the top of the bottle, and then gently worked out the cork. I managed to not have the bottle explode on me and poured us each a glass of champagne.

When the tub was full, I turned off the taps and came back to stand in front of Bethany. I reached for the glasses of champagne, but she stopped me.

“Let me undress you, Steve,” Bethany said with a smile.

I nodded, and she removed my tuxedo jacket, then the cummerbund and tie, neatly hanging everything on a chair. She removed my shirt, pulled off my undershirt and then her hands dropped to my pants. She cupped my erection, giving it a firm squeeze, then unzipped my pants, pushing them down to fall at my feet. I stepped out of them and stood for a moment in my socks and underwear.

Bethany hiked up her dress and carefully knelt down, still wearing her shawl, and I lifted each foot in turn, letting her take my socks off. She looked at me with a hungry grin, hooking her hands on my briefs, and jerked the briefs down, grasping my dick, giving it a quick couple of strokes as I kicked the briefs to the side. She planted a kiss on my glans, then licked it several times.

“I’ve missed this!” she said, quickly engulfing me, swirling her tongue as she began giving me a blowjob.

“Bethany!” I hissed, my hands on her head.

She released my dick and looked up, “Shut up and cum in my mouth!”

She quickly engulfed me again, using her hand to stroke me while she bobbed and licked and sucked. It didn’t take long before I came, filling her mouth with my cum. She swallowed and continued sucking and licking until I was done, making sure she hadn’t missed any drop. She released me, smacked her lips, and I helped her stand up. She gave me a deep French kiss, sharing the cum she had kept in her mouth.

I broke the kiss and began undressing Bethany, first removing the shawl, then undoing the clasp on the dress and pulling down the zipper. I helped her step out of it, leaving her standing in lavender colored lace underwear, with the necklace I had given her hanging so that the purple stone was between her breasts. I hung the dress carefully over a chair.

“It’s a push-up bra!” she giggled.

“I thought that you had a bit more cleavage than usual, but the shawl hid it pretty well!” I said, reaching around to unhook the bra, and she shrugged it off. I carefully rolled down her nylon stockings and helped her take them off. I stood up and sucked each nipple in turn, causing Bethany to moan. I hooked my fingers in her panties and swiftly pulled them down, revealing a completely bare mons!

“You shaved!” I exclaimed, then quickly dropped to my knees and shoved my tongue between her thighs, licking her dripping labia.

“Steve!” she said in surprise.

“Shut up and cum in my mouth!” I teased, returning my tongue to her clean-shaven pussy.

I grasped both of her butt cheeks and pulled her tight as I licked and sucked on her clit. Bethany put both of her hands on my head and pulled me tight. It didn’t take long for her to have her first orgasm of the evening, her juices running over my tongue. I stood up and French kissed her, returning the favor by letting her taste herself.

I handed her a glass of champagne and we went into the bathroom. I helped Bethany step carefully into the Jacuzzi and flipped the switch to turn on the jets. Bethany tittered when the bubbles hit her and I stepped in. I sat behind Bethany and pulled her back to me, cupping one breast with my right hand while picking up my champagne glass with my left.

“To us, Bethany! To a wonderful future together, whatever it might bring.”

“To us, Steve! To the best friend and the best lover any girl could ever hope to have.”

We sipped our champagne and when we finished, Bethany slid away from me a bit and turned around.

“Sit on the side of the tub,” she ordered.

I got out of the warm water and sat facing her. She grabbed my dick and quickly sucked me until I was hard.

“Back in the water!” she giggled.

I sat down and she moved to my lap, putting her legs around me. She adjusted her position, grabbed my dick with her hand, and quickly impaled herself on me. We kissed deeply as she moved her hips in just about every direction, rubbing against me. I leaned her back a bit and lowered my head, sucking her hard nipple into my mouth. Bethany moaned, and I nipped carefully with my teeth, causing her to groan.

“Do that again, Steve, just a bit harder!” she gasped.

I did, and she came hard, her pussy spasming around my dick. She didn’t stop moving and a couple of minutes later, I could tell by her breathing that she was closing in on another orgasm. I nipped her nipple again, and she came almost explosively, bringing me with her. The spasms of her pussy milked the cum out of me and I groaned loudly. Bethany leaned against me and I held her until my erection went down, then she turned and sat with her back against me. I wrapped both my arms around her and held her tight.

“That was intense!” she said.

“I’ll say. Just a little bit of pressure with my teeth made you cum really hard.”

“I don’t think that would work on your dick!” she giggled.

“No, it wouldn’t. I’m sure of that! And don’t get any ideas!” I said, laughing.

“I won’t hurt him. I might wear him out, but I won’t hurt him!”

We sat in the swirling waters for another ten minutes or so, then got out. We dried off, and I drained the tub. We went back into the main room and I poured us each another glass of champagne. We sipped for a few minutes and Bethany put her glass down. She went to her overnight bag and took something out. She tossed it to me.

“Two down, one to go!” she giggled as I caught the familiar plastic jar.

“A special activity on Prom night?” I asked with a smirk.

“It worked for Joyce, didn’t it?” she said, cocking her head and giving me a cute smile.

I nodded and went to the bed, turning down the bedspread and sheets. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and put it over a pillow. Bethany got into bed face down, a pillow under her hips.

“No. Turn over,” I said.

“You don’t want to?” she asked questioningly.

“I want to see you as I go inside you,” I said.

“Oh yes!” she gushed, quickly turning over. “And I want to see you seeing me!”

I got between her legs and moved her so her butt was on the pillow.

“Grab your thighs and pull towards you, Bethany,” I said.

When she did that, I had a perfect angle. I put quite a bit of Vaseline on my dick, then rubbed some on her exposed hole. I put the jar down, then pressed my dick against her. She took a deep breath, let it out, and relaxed. I pushed firmly and popped in.

“Ungh!” she grunted, her eyes flying wide open.

I kept pushing slowly until I was firmly embedded. I looked her deep in the eyes, waiting for her to adjust.

“If you’re going to do it, do it! Fuck my ass, Steve!” she demanded.

I leaned forward and supported myself on my arms and began slowly thrusting in and out while she held her thighs and kept her legs pulled back. The feeling was exquisite. I slowly pumped in and out of her butt for a couple of minutes and then she let go of one of her legs and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy, fingering herself. I picked up the pace of my strokes and felt the twinge that told me I was close. Bethany was moaning and furiously moving her fingers in and out of her pussy while I stroked in and out of her butt.

I reached the point of no return and thrust hard, shoving my dick as deeply into her butt as it could go. I fired jet after jet deep into her rear, and a few seconds later she groaned and her body shook. She continued rubbing herself until her orgasm passed.

“Oh God, Steve!” she gasped, “I loved watching you when you came inside me!”

“Me, too,” I moaned, as I slid out from her butt. “Seeing your face as I came made my orgasm so much stronger!”

I got out of the bed and hopped into the shower to clean up. Bethany came into the bathroom just as I was finishing. She sat down on the toilet and urinated.

“I’m leaking, too!” she giggled.

“I was a bit surprised you did that with me in here, Bethany!”

“Jesus Steve! Your dick was just in my butt and you’re freaked out about me peeing?” she admonished.

“Not freaked out, just surprised,” I said.

“I’m not the Bethany from four years ago. Do you think THAT Bethany could have had a crushing orgasm from anal sex?”

“No, I guess not!”

I stayed with her, sitting on the edge of the tub, until she wiped herself and got up.

“Need to use the toilet, Steve?” she smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I did need to, so I walked over, raised the seat and relieved myself.

“See, now that wasn’t so difficult, was it? And that was interesting, too. I’ve never seen that before.”

“Tell you what, next time you have your period, I want to see you put in a tampon. I know how pads work, but I’m curious!” I chuckled.

“You think you’re teasing? Well I have news for you buster, I’m going to make you help me!” she said quite firmly.

“Just don’t make me go to the store and buy them for you!” I teased.

“I should. Just to make you do it!” she teased me right back.

We went back into the main room and got into bed, sitting propped against the headboard and cuddling together.

“My friend Pam is also going to UW Madison, and I thought you might want to meet her.”

“Is this the ‘Mile-High Club’ girl?” she asked with a grin.

“Yes. She really wants to get together to fool around this Summer, but I doubt that’s going to happen. I plan to go to Chicago at the end of June, but Stephanie is going with me and I’m expecting Jennifer to be there as well. Maybe we can take a road trip in July and you two could meet. I really don’t want to hang out at home much this Summer.”

“Sure. That sounds like fun! Where would we meet?”

“Chicago makes the most sense. It’s less than six hours from here and about three hours from where she lives near Eau Claire.”

“Sounds good,” she said. “Have you recovered yet, Steve?”

“Yes, Sweetheart!”

Bethany sighed, “I love when you call me that! It’s good to hear it again. Now, I would like your tongue in me, if you don’t mind.”

“Mind? I love putting my tongue in a tight, hot, cheerleader pussy!” I chuckled.

I moved down and began gently licking Bethany’s labia. I loved the smooth feeling of her bare pussy, with no pubic hair to interfere with the contact from my tongue. Every few licks, I probed deeply into her tunnel, causing Bethany to moan softly. I built her up until she was close, then sucked hard on her clit, pushing her over the edge. Bethany arched her back and groaned as she shuddered. I continued licking and sucking until she had a second and third shuddering orgasm.

“Steve! I need your dick in my tight, hot cheerleader pussy!” Bethany giggled.

I moved on top of her and gently slid into her, slowly pumping in and out. Bethany put her ankles on my calves and met my thrusts. My ministrations with my tongue had her so excited that it didn’t take long for her to have a small orgasm. We continued moving slowly, with Bethany having three more small orgasms.

“Fuck me hard, Steve!” she gasped after the last small orgasm.

We began moving forcefully against each other, our flesh slapping together on each thrust and Bethany grunting each time I was fully embedded and our pubic bones came into contact. Her breathing was coming in gasps and she was moaning as she exhaled.

“Fuck ... me ... fuck ... me ... oh ... fuck ... me!” she moaned, humping hard against me.

I began pounding as hard as I could, Bethany grunting at each thrust. She moved her legs around my butt and humped really hard, groaned, and her pussy clenched my dick tightly and then began to spasm. Two more thrusts and I groaned and fired deep into Bethany’s tight channel. I collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, with sweat dripping from my face. Bethany was hugging me tight, breathing hard.

“Oh, how I’ve missed that!” she gasped. “I love fucking you, Steve!”

I kissed her softly several times, “I love you, Sweetheart, and we’re pretty damn good at this, aren’t we?”

“Yeah,” she sighed.

I pulled out and moved to cuddle Bethany.

“I want to sleep in your arms,” Bethany said.

“Let me turn out the lights, Sweetheart.”

I got up and turned out the lights, then crawled back into bed with Bethany. I pulled her to me and we spooned with my arms around her.

“This feels so nice and so safe and so right,” she sighed.

Bethany fell asleep almost right away, and I fell asleep not long afterwards. I awoke when the first light came through a small gap in the curtains. Bethany was still spooned against me and in my arms. I moved my hand to cup her firm breast, and she stirred slightly, snuggling back towards me. I smiled and just held her tight to me.

My thoughts from Thursday night came back to me. As much as I loved Bethany, as much as she was my best friend and lover, this should have been Kara. I wished I could have found a way to make it happen, but I knew that was an impossibility. Dancing was out and staying out overnight was certainly out. I had only spent one night with Kara — that very first one — and wished I could spend more.

If things had gone the way I had originally wanted, I would have been with Jennifer right now. That’s who really should have been here. Senior year would have been so different if that had happened. I’d be different. As I thought about that, I realized that it was Kara that had caused me to change, and I had changed in ways that I liked. Without her, I doubted I would have become the person I was.

If Jennifer had been here and I had cheated on her with Becky in this very hotel, it would have been disastrous. Kara’s forgiveness had allowed me to recover from something that could easily have ruined my life and the lives of many of my friends. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that between Bethany and Kara, they had molded me into a man that I could respect, a man that might actually be the one who could be the husband and father I wanted to be.

Bethany stirred next to me and turned to face me.

“What’s on your mind? I know you’ve been awake for a bit.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.