A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 55: Spring Break, Part III

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 55: Spring Break, Part III - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

March 1981, Milford, Ohio

On Wednesday morning, Stephanie and I swam naked, showered together, then had breakfast.

“How are you feeling, Squirt?”

“Pretty good, Big Brother. I’m not sore at all. I think taking it easy yesterday was a good idea.”

“So, what’s on the agenda?”

“First, you fuck my brains out in Mom’s bed. Then we use their walk-in tub and fuck there. Then you fuck me in their bed again, and again, and one more time, until you either can’t get it up, or we pass out. Can you do that, Big Brother?” she said with a smile and batting her eyes.

“Your wish is my command, Squirt!” I answered, reaching with my hand behind her neck and pulling her in for another kiss.

“Mmmmm!” she moaned and sighed. “Oh, and one more detail. You have to lick me to orgasm after each fuck.”

“Jesus, Squirt, you weren’t kidding about passing out! Either from pleasure or exhaustion, it’s going to happen.”

“Why are we standing here?” she said, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

I scooped her into my arms and carried her down the hallway, turning past our rooms to my parents’ bedroom. I set Stephanie down, pulled down the bedspread and cover, and we jumped into bed. I did exactly as she had asked, fucking her hard and fast, our bodies slamming into each other until we both came. I pulled out and moved down and used my tongue to bring her to another screaming orgasm, then French kissed her, sharing our combined juices.

We got out of my parents’ king-sized bed and went straight into their walk-in tub. I poured in some bubble bath that Stephanie had brought in and turned on the water. We soaked in the warm water for about fifteen minutes, with Stephanie sitting between my legs with my arms around her and my hands caressing her breasts. Her butt squirmed against my dick, keeping it from getting too soft. When the tub filled, she reached over to turn off the water, then turned to face me. She stroked me until I was hard, then, holding my dick steady, quickly impaled herself on me, groaning as she slid onto it completely in one push.

My little sister humped hard against me, moving up and down and backwards and forwards, while I nibbled her neck and shoulders. I dropped one hand to her butt and gently probed her hole with my finger, slowly working it in. Stephanie grunted as I pushed it in past the second knuckle and began to slide it in and out. Only seconds later, she clamped her mouth on my shoulder and groaned as her pussy spasmed around me, setting off my own orgasm.

When I finished spurting into her, I stood up, holding her, still impaled on me, and moved her to the side of the tub. I pulled out and quickly replaced my dick with my tongue. I pressed my finger back into her butt and then quickly and expertly licked my little sister to another shuddering orgasm. I held on to her as she calmed a bit, then I drained the tub and turned on the shower so we could rinse the bubbles from our bodies.

After drying each other, we sat on towels on the loveseat in my parents’ bedroom, because we both needed some time to recover. We cuddled and kissed for about twenty minutes until my dick started to stir again. My sister slid sexily off the loveseat and knelt between my legs, stroking my dick a couple of times before sliding her tongue from the bottom of the shaft around the glans and only then opening her mouth to suck me in.

It didn’t take her long to get me painfully hard, and with a pop, she lifted her mouth, nodding towards the bed. I positioned her on all fours, got behind her and with one thrust, slammed my dick deep into her from behind with a whoof of breath from her. I held her hips and pounded her furiously for several minutes.

“Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck ... me ... hard!” she grunted with each thrust.

Stephanie’s body shuddered with two orgasms before I finally fired weakly into her. My head was spinning from the exertion and the orgasms, and we collapsed onto the bed, with me on Stephanie’s back. I caught my breath, then moved, turned her over and licked her to another orgasm.

“I think we need to rest now, Squirt!” I said, gasping for breath.

“No way, Steve. As soon as you get hard, you’re doing it again. Remember, I said we’d fuck each other unconscious! We’re close!”

“You are crazy, Stephanie!” I gasped.

“Yeah!” she gasped, attacking my mouth with another passionate kiss, licking our combined juices off my lips.

About thirty minutes later, she stirred, grasping my dick and lowering her head to take me into her mouth again. I groaned, surrendering myself once again to her. This time it took a bit of effort, but she got me hard again.

“OK, Steve, as hard as you can, and hold out as long as you can!”

She got on her back and spread her legs wide. I pushed into her and she wrapped her legs around my back. We pounded each other until she came twice and I finally came, weakly, barely able to catch my breath. I simply collapsed on top of Stephanie and closed my eyes.

I awoke with a start, perhaps an hour later, still between my sister’s legs, but fortunately, we’d rolled a little, so not all of my weight was right on top of my smiling sister.

“It worked!” she giggled, giving my lips a quick kiss. “I just woke up a few minutes before you did!”

“I can’t move,” I moaned.

“Me neither, Big Brother,” she whispered. “Just stay here. We’ll soak in the tub when you can get up.”

I kissed Stephanie softly and put my head down on the pillow next to her. What seemed like an eternity later, I felt like I could get out of bed. We went back to the walk-in tub, put in some bubble bath and soaked together for an hour, neither of us talking. When the water cooled, we drained the tub, turned on the shower to rinse ourselves and the tub, then got out and dried off.

“I need some food, Squirt, and then I just want to lie down.”

“Me too. Let’s just start a fire in the fireplace in the living room and just spend the afternoon there.”

“Sounds good. You make lunch, I’ll start the fire.”

We ate and then did as we planned, listening to music and cuddling in front of the fire. We made dinner and after dinner we cuddled on the couch, talking and drinking tea.

“Where are we sleeping tonight?” I asked.

“Your bed again,” Stephanie sighed. “I love being in your bed.”

I carried my little sister to my room, and we got into bed together.

“Think you could make love to me, Big Brother?”

“I’m pretty sure I can!”

We made slow, passionate love before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

When we awoke on Thursday, we made love, swam, showered and ate breakfast.

“What’s up for today?” I asked.

“Just a lazy day around the house. We can make love, eat lunch, make love, eat dinner, make love, watch a movie and then make love in your bed before we fall asleep.”

“You’re insatiable!” I chuckled.

“I’ve been waiting for seven years! And after Sunday, I don’t know when I’ll get it again,” she said with a hint of sadness.

“I promise we’ll find a way. We can always use the apartment, and we can always find some time.”

“Good! Now, about my plan for today...”

We followed her plan, reveling in each other’s bodies, falling asleep in my bed, our bodies sated and intertwined. When we awoke Friday morning, Stephanie kissed me softly.

“I had a plan for today that I decided I couldn’t go through with,” Stephanie said.

“What was that?”

“You remember how I said I wanted everything that Jennifer and Melanie had done? Well, I had thought about, even planned, to have a couple of my friends join us today, to do the sundae thing and have a foursome. But after I thought about it, I can’t ask you to violate that promise you made to Kara.”

I sighed, thinking of what I might be missing, “I think that’s the right choice. As much as I would have liked to do that, it would hurt Kara badly, and our relationship would be over. I know it might seem odd, but even though I plan to be with Jennifer in August, I don’t want to end it with Kara.”

“Don’t over think this whole thing, Big Brother. You know what happens when you do that! Just let things develop. I’m pretty sure I know how this will turn out,” she said with a big smile.

“You think Jennifer and I will ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.”

“Well, of course I do!”

“Out of curiosity, who were the girls?”

“Trish and Shelly. You’ve met Shelly; she was at Tracy’s birthday party. And you’ve seen them here occasionally swimming with me. If you rode the bus, you would see them every day.”

“They’re hot! And they wanted to do that? Really?”

“Yeah! They’ve done a bit of experimenting with each other, if you know what I mean. And they both think you’re hot!” she giggled.

“Now I’m bummed. That would have been a wild ending to the week!”

“Worth losing Kara over?”

“No. Absolutely not. No way. And honestly, if it got back to Bethany, she wouldn’t be happy with me, either. Unless you had cleared this in advance with them.”

“No. Remember, I kept control over what happened this week.”

“You did, but neither Kara nor Bethany would have expected something like that. Though I suspect you talked to Jennifer about it.”

“Kind of. I told her I had an idea about something like that and we discussed it in kind of a round-about way, as something that I might consider. So she didn’t know that I was going to do it.”

“There’s another good reason not to do it, Squirt. If you couldn’t tell Jennifer, then you knew it was a bad idea. Remember, Kara, Bethany, and Jennifer all expect me to be faithful to Kara, with one exception.”

“Speaking of which, would you make love to me now, Big Brother?”

“Of course!”

We made love, then went to swim, shower and eat breakfast. We sat with cups of coffee in front of the fire, which I had lit when we came into the room.

“What’s your alternate plan?” I asked.

“We have a roast for tonight. Why not invite Pete, Melanie, and Bethany over for dinner?”

“If that’s what you want, I’ll make the calls.”

“Yes, please! I can be hostess!” she grinned.

“Well, if you’re going to be my date, then we should invite Larry as Bethany’s date as well. That way, there’s an equal number. But you know that Larry and Pete don’t know about us, so we have to behave.”

“I know! I promise I will!” she answered. Then, with an impish grin, “Maybe!”

I just groaned and went to call everyone and not only were they available, but would be happy to come to dinner.

“Hey, Squirt, you know that Kara comes home tomorrow. What if we invite her and Joyce for dinner tomorrow?”

“Sure! If you’re OK with them being together.”

“They’ve met. They talk on the phone, even. I thought you knew that.”

“No. I haven’t read your journal since the Becky incident. It just didn’t seem right.”

“OK,” I said, pleasantly surprised. “Yes, they’ll be fine. And you’re OK with giving up another evening?”

“Trust me,” she smirked, “there will be more than enough sex between now and Sunday afternoon when Mom and Dad come home. In fact, you can start by screwing me right here in front of the fireplace!” she said, dropping her robe and then spreading it out on the floor in front of the fireplace.

I grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and we lay down side-by-side and started kissing softly. She pushed me on my back and dipped her head down to suck me until I was hard. She straddled me and held my dick straight up, then lowered herself slowly onto me. She rode me, gently at first, then more vigorously, having several orgasms before I exploded into her. She bent down to kiss me softly, her breast resting gently on my chest.

“Squirt, do you want to 69?” I asked.

She smiled and lifted herself from me, then turned, planting her dripping pussy on my mouth and quickly engulfing my dick in her mouth. I had begun to deflate, but her tongue and lips got me hard again, and the sensation of her lips touching my pubic hair while the tip of my dick hit the back of her mouth was insanely pleasurable. I frantically tongued her clit, licking and sucking, and then probing her depths to swirl my tongue in our combined juices. Stephanie moaned around my dick as she had a small orgasm.

We continued for a time and Stephanie had another orgasm and then began squeezing my balls gently. I felt a slight twinge, though I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to cum again so soon. Stephanie had other ideas and brought her other hand to my shaft and began pumping me while assaulting my glans with her tongue. That was enough to push me over the edge, and I groaned as I spurted into her mouth. I felt her swallow each spurt and when I was finished, she turned to kiss me deeply, our tongues exchanging our fluids.

Stephanie broke the kiss and sighed, “I love you, Steve!”

“I love you, Steph.”

“Let’s go shower and take a bath!” she suggested.

We got up and went to my parents’ bathroom and showered, then sat down in the tub and filled it with water, adding bubble bath. We cuddled in the tub until the water cooled, then rinsed the suds from the tub and our bodies. We dried off and then put on sweatpants and t-shirts.

“You know, Squirt, we need to make sure we clean all this stuff up. Let’s wash the sheets and stuff today and then just stay out of their room.”

“That makes sense!” she said.

We grabbed all the towels and sheets and put them in the washing machine. We scrubbed the tub to remove any signs that we had been there and took the bubble bath back to Stephanie’s bathroom. We double-checked to make sure we hadn’t left any evidence of any kind in my parents’ room. Once the laundry was done, we carefully remade the bed and gave the room a once over. Satisfied, we went to eat lunch.

After lunch, I called Joyce and invited her over for dinner on Saturday. I told her that Stephanie would be with us, and that I would invite Kara on Saturday afternoon. I knew that Kara expected to see me, so I was sure she’d be available. Joyce said she’d love to be here, and she agreed when I asked her to bring a couple of bottles of wine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.