A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 48: The Triumvirate, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: The Triumvirate, Part II - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

February 1981, Milford, Ohio

Sunday followed the usual pattern of a call to Karin, swimming and breakfast with Stephanie, and then doing homework until Beth arrived.

When Beth arrived, I talked with her about an problem that we’d have to solve, and probably soon. If she was at U of I and I was at IIT, we’d have no real way of providing support to our customers in and around Cincinnati. I suggested we find a Freshman or Sophomore to help us over the Summer and after we went to Chicago.

“Why not a Junior or Senior?” she asked.

“I want someone who can give us a couple of years and their full attention. We don’t want to have to try to find someone next Summer again.”

“That makes sense. Are there any prospects in the Junior High class?”

“Krista King would be a great choice, I think. Is it OK if I talk with her?”

“Talk to her. If she’s interested, ask her to join us next Sunday so I can talk with her as well.”

We spent the rest of the day working on a new module that would allow the vet to set up a payment plan and schedule for their clients. This was something that the veterinarian in Mariemont had mentioned he wanted. Stephanie checked on me and Beth regularly, much to my amusement. Beth and I finished just before 9:00pm when she packed up and left.

On Monday, I let Kara know that Joyce had agreed to a joint dinner date. We’d meet at the apartment on Saturday the 14th.

“But Steve, that’s Valentine’s Day!” Kara whined.

“I didn’t even think about it,” I said apologetically. “Do you want me to change it?”

She thought for a minute.

“No, I guess it’s OK. We can have lunch together instead. That weekend stinks anyway, given I can’t go to the dance with you.”

“I know. I wanted to take you to that dance and to the Prom, but I can’t.”

“It’s OK. It’s just the way things are.”

We kissed just before the tardy bell rang for chemistry.

On Tuesday after school, with Kara tagging along, I approached Krista King about perhaps joining our company. She jumped at the chance and told me she’d be happy to come over for a few hours on Sunday. When the lab session was over, Kara pulled me aside.

“I think it’s best if I come over on Sunday. That girl clearly has interest in you beyond just computers.”

“That’s fine,” I said. “You make the rules.”

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I dropped her at home and then headed home myself.

On Thursday in chemistry class, I let Kara know I wanted to sit with my friends now that we’d been at her table for a week, and she agreed. It felt like I was returning from exile when I sat down at the table for lunch. I got smiles and welcomes from everyone. It didn’t seem that Bethany had said anything to anyone other than Larry. I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

“Thanks, Bethany. I owe you.”

“I know!” she giggled.

After lunch, Mary pulled me aside.

“Steve, what’s the story with Josh Richards?”

“Why?”

“Oh, just curious,” she said with an impish smile.

“Mary Harrison, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re looking for a cherry to pop!”

“Maybe!” she giggled.

“He’s a good guy and I like him a lot. He’s been stuck in Evangelical circles for his whole life and is looking to expand his horizons. His parents can’t be too bad given they agreed to let him be an exchange student. Just don’t kill him!”

“Goody!” Mary giggled.

“You need to check with Ben, you know that.”

“Actually, I don’t. Ben and I broke up over the weekend. You would know this except you decided to hang out with your new girlfriend at her table.”

“What happened?”

“We’re going to different colleges. I’ve decided on Ohio State for next year and he’s planning on going to Georgia Tech this year. We just decided we should end it now.”

“So, you’re going after a younger guy, huh?”

She laughed, “I’m robbing the cradle! He’s cute, has nice muscles, and is really sweet. Of course, if you were available to scratch my itch, maybe I could survive! But Bethany made it absolutely clear that you were so far off limits that if I even so much as suggested a good French kiss from you, then the ‘Triumvirate’ would issue a death penalty.”

“They’re taking this seriously.”

“Oh, don’t I know it. Bethany and Michelle Bateman had it out the other day.”

“Uh oh!”

“Yeah. Michelle is not happy at all.”

I sighed, “Well, too bad, I guess. Anyway, have fun with Josh! I’m sure he’ll appreciate it.”

“If I have my way, he won’t be able to walk on Monday!”

I shook my head and went to class.

On Friday, before the first bell rang, Josh found me.

“Steve, I need some advice!” he pleaded.

“Sure Josh, what can I do for you?” I asked, knowing full well what his issue was.

“Mary Harrison asked me out. She’s a Senior! She asked me out!”

“So go out with her. She and I have known each other for a long time. She’s fun, and she’s a total fox!”

“But what if she wants to do stuff? I don’t have any experience!”

“Trust me on this. First, I’m sure you can figure it out. Second, Mary knows what she’s doing. She asked me about it before she approached you.”

“Really?”

“She did. Go out with her. Have fun. Be prepared to have your world rocked. But one important thing.”

“Yes?”

“No matter what happens, you can’t tell anyone. I mean anyone. If it gets back to Mary that you talked about her, she’ll never, ever see you again and neither will any girl who hangs around with me. Your name would be Mudd! You know my reputation, but that comes from girls, not guys. Just remember, you keep your mouth shut. If you do, well, you know how that’s worked out for me!”

“Got it!” he said with a huge grin.

“Have fun!” I smirked and headed to homeroom.

That kid was going to have his eyes opened, his horizons expanded, and his world turned upside down. Monday would be interesting. I chuckled to myself and headed to homeroom. On my way to lunch, Michelle Bateman stopped me in the hall.

“Who the hell does Bethany Krajick think she is?” Michelle demanded angrily. “She doesn’t control access to you!”

“Whatever happened between you and Bethany doesn’t particularly matter,” I said. “I’m going steady with Kara Blanchard.”

“Oh, give me a break!” Michelle exclaimed, rolling her eyes. “She’s a ‘Holy Roller’. There is no way you’re getting into THAT. From me, well,” she lowered her voice and narrowed her eyes, “you can put it anywhere you want! I mean that!”

“I’m going steady.”

“And I have a hot, tight, virgin pussy for you,” she whispered. “It’s yours if you want it. You’ll never get that from Kara! She can’t even go to the dance! Take me and I’ll let you cum in every hole!”

“Enough!” I insisted. “I’m going steady with Kara. I’m taking a friend to the dance and other than Bethany, I’m not dancing with anyone except my friend. That’s just the way it is. Maybe if you hadn’t been so mean to Tracey a few months ago, you would have had a chance. In fact, I’m sure you would have. Just as Tracey did! But I made a commitment to Kara.”

I sidestepped past her, feeling the daggers that were certainly being sent my way. I sat between Kara and Bethany, which had become the norm.

“Bethany,” I said, “I hear you had it out with Michelle Bateman.”

“Yeah, at cheer practice. I told her to stay away from you.”

“I think that backfired. She just offered me pretty much anything I wanted, and very explicitly.”

Bethany sighed, “I’ll talk to her again, this time with Kathy. Kathy is aware of the situation, but doesn’t know the details of what happened with Becky.”

“Whatever you say. I am NOT going to mess this up!”

Bethany and Kara both smiled.

The rest of the school day was uneventful. Kara and I had a date that evening, and after dinner we went to the apartment. I wish we could have gone to a movie, but her parents were very picky about what movies she was allowed to see. I chuckled to myself that I suspect her dad would have preferred us going to the movies rather than what we were doing. In fact, he’d probably have preferred dancing to what we were doing!

“How are you doing?” Kara asked, after we sat down with some tea.

“Fine. Everything is actually very good.”

“Do you feel like you’re trapped? That you don’t have any options?”

“No, not at all. This is exactly where I should be right now. I want to be with you.”

“Are you sure? I’m just afraid that you feel that you don’t have any options.”

“I’m fine. I want to be with you. We get along great; more than great, actually. I like spending time with you. I love you. And I love making love with you.”

“I love you, Steve. And I love making love with you.”

“Then why are we talking?” I chuckled.

She stood up and slowly removed her clothes, folding each piece carefully. I just sat watching as she exposed her body to me. I was still in awe at just how amazingly beautiful she was. I saw the hint of a blush spreading from her cheeks to the tops of her breasts, and the thought crossed my mind that she was doing her version of a slow strip tease for me. When she was naked, she pulled down the comforter and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Your turn!” she giggled.

I stood up and removed my clothes, Kara nodding in approval as I removed my underwear. She patted the bed next to her, and I went and sat down.

“Lie down,” Kara said impishly.

I did as she asked, and she turned so she could look at me. She smiled and leaned down to plant a wet kiss on my glans.

“Kara?”

“Just let me do this,” she whispered.

I nodded. A few more kisses and I was hard as a rock. Kara grasped my shaft and held me while she continued planting wet kisses on my glans. She looked up at me and gave a quick lick. She moved to straddle me and held me in place while she slowly sank down on me, fully engulfing my dick in her silky tunnel. She leaned down and gave me a kiss, then began riding me. My hands went to her firm breasts, gently tweaking her nipples. Kara had three orgasms before I came deep inside her.

“I love how it feels when your semen hits my insides! It’s so hot and makes me quiver with each spurt. I feel so full with your penis inside me, and I can make myself cum by rubbing my clitoris on you. Then my body shakes and I feel my vagina squeezing your penis!”

I chuckled, “Kara, I know you are uncomfortable, but can you say pussy and dick?”

“Then my body shakes and I feel my pussy squeezing your dick!” she giggled.

“It sounds less clinical that way!”

“I can use those words if you want. I know them, Steve. I can tell you to fuck my hot, tight pussy with your big dick!”

I laughed, “OK, that might be a bit over the top!”

“What? You don’t like doing that? Or would you prefer I suck your big dick and swallow your hot cum, Steve?” she giggled, turning a bit pink.

“OK, OK. You made your point!”

“Did I? Maybe you want to fuck my cute little ass, Steve? Is that it?” she blushed bright red, giggling.

I laughed hard. “OK, OK. Now you’ve really made your point! Just use the words you’re comfortable with. I admit that you know all the words. Even I don’t use those words that way!”

She giggled, “I’m sorry. I was just feeling naughty and silly.”

“It’s OK. Remember, I’m comfortable with just about anything. And I’m happy if we just make love like we have.”

“That last one was NOT an offer, Steve Adams,” she giggled. “Do NOT get any ideas!”

I actually wondered about that. I wasn’t going to push things with her, but the fact that she said it made me think that she was at least curious.

“I know. Just do what feels right and everything will be fine.”

“Let’s take a shower so you can get me home before 10:00pm.”

We showered and there was lots of rubbing and bumping and giggling. We dried each other and dressed, and I took Kara home.

“Remember, dinner at my house tomorrow. I think my dad is under control. At some point, though, he’s going to insist on meeting your parents.”

“And then my mom will tell him about my history and you’ll never be allowed to see me again. If she ever figures out your last name, she’ll find your phone number and call your parents, with the same result.”

“Then I’ll just tell my parents that I’m not a virgin and that I love making love with you and then nothing she does will matter.”

“You know darn well you won’t do that, because that would lead to the same result.”

“Then I guess you’ll just have to marry me!” she giggled.

“That’s a bit extreme,” I said.

“And if it’s the only option?” she smiled, her head cocked to the side and her eyebrow arched.

I just smiled. I kissed her goodbye and after she went inside, I headed home. I went to my room and read a bit, then wrote in my journal for the first time since I had been with Becky. I slept soundly and on Saturday morning, Stephanie and I followed our usual routine. I did some homework, then read until 11:00am. I was having lunch with Bethany today and we’d have our first real chance to talk since the Triumvirate had been established.

Bethany and I went to lunch at the deli. I talked briefly to Andreas, and he said things had worked out with two of the five names I’d given him. He handed me an envelope that I simply stuck in my pocket. I got lunch for Bethany and myself and sat down with her at a table. I didn’t recognize anyone working today, and wondered where Kim was. I asked, and they said she had some school thing today and had the day off.

“How are things going?” Bethany asked. “Are you doing OK?”

I chuckled, “That’s the same question that Kara asked. I’m fine. I don’t feel trapped or oppressed or controlled by the Triumvirate.”

“But are you happy?”

“For the most part, yes. I’m not happy about the situation with Stephanie. I really ruined things between us.”

“You did. I hate to say it, but that’s the consequence of what you did with Becky.”

“I know. It sucks. I’m not happy about ruining your plans for Prom night, either.”

“I know, but this is just how it has to be. Your only option there is to break up with Kara, and I think that’s a bad idea. And I think you do as well.”

“I do,” I nodded. “How are you doing with all this?”

“OK, I guess.”

“And what about your belief that we’ll still end up together?”

“When I said that, I didn’t count Kara into the equation.”

“And you think she and I are going to last?”

“It could be. I’m not sure, but it really could be. You two might not be together permanently now, but could you two marry? Yeah, I think you could. I’m not saying that it’ll happen, just that it could.”

“What about Jennifer and Karin?”

“I told you before about them. I think you and Jennifer will have changed so much that things will be very different. You’ll be together for a while, maybe, but not long term. As for Karin, I think you’ll see her, have a torrid affair, and then it will just kind of fade away. It’s really me or Kara, Steve. That’s your real decision. Oh sure, you’ll decide between Kara and Jennifer, but even if you choose Jennifer, you’ll end up with either me or Kara.”

“But do you want me?” I asked. “Even after everything that’s happened?”

“That’s the real question. And I don’t know right now. I’m pretty disgusted with you. I can be your friend, but I’m not sure I can ever be anything more. Your sister has the same dilemma. And she told you what she’s decided. Actions have consequences and your idiotic behavior finally caught up with you. I think we girls have some responsibility for putting up with stuff we shouldn’t have, but in the end, you decided what to do, including cheating on Kara, heck, cheating on all of us, with Becky.

“It’s really the only time you’ve ever cheated, given Jennifer basically let you do whatever you wanted. I gave you some freedom, though nothing like Jennifer had. And yes, you did some crazy things that week you and Jennifer had your issues, but that was not cheating. This time, you cheated, Steve. Why should any of us trust you?”

“I don’t have an answer for that,” I said, looking down.

“Because there isn’t one. That’s why we set things up this way. To help you stay on the straight and narrow. You’ve never managed to do that before. The closest you’ve come is with Pia and Katt in Sweden, and even then, there were other girls from time to time. We all love you enough to want to help you change. It’s in all of our best interests.”

“Even Stephanie’s?”

“That’s a different case, but right now, it doesn’t matter, does it?”

“No,” I said sadly.

“So, it really is in my interest, and Kara’s and Jennifer’s, and Karin’s, even though she’s not here, for you to learn to be monogamous. It’s a pattern of behavior. Melanie created it, though I don’t really blame her. But that’s where you learned this behavior. You’ve had close to forty sex partners, if I understand correctly. Even you have to admit that’s crazy! Most of the girls you have been with have had one, or maybe two, partners. Do you see the problem with this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.