A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 21: Kathy

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Kathy - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

September 1980, Milford, Ohio

On Sunday morning, after swimming and breakfast together, Stephanie came to talk to me. We only had a short time because she had to leave for church.

“I haven’t really had a chance to talk to you since Friday. How are you doing?”

“Better, Squirt. Of course, my love life is as complicated as ever!”

She giggled, “If it wasn’t, I’d worry something was wrong! But you do need to be extra careful with Bethany.”

“I was thinking the same thing, but I can’t quite put my finger on what’s bothering me,” I sighed.

“I think you know, you just aren’t admitting it. She has you sized up for a tuxedo, Big Brother. She’s done everything except pick out the china pattern!”

“So has Karin, Squirt.”

“She’s over 3000 miles away and you aren’t in a relationship with her, so that doesn’t bother you. Well, either that or you’re sure she’s the one, like you were Birgit, and so it doesn’t bother you.”

“That makes sense.”

“Which part? That’s she’s far away or you’ve already decided, deep down, subconsciously, that Karin is who you’ll end up with.”

I wondered if she had a point.

“Is that what you think now, Squirt?”

“I’m not sure,” Stephanie replied. “I just know that something changed between you and Jennifer. I’m also sure that Bethany isn’t who you’ll be with long term. Right now, if I had to bet on it, I’d pick Karin, with Elyse second, and Jennifer third.”

“Jennifer third? Really?”

“I’m not talking about what I want or what I think is right, but where I think you are. So be careful with Bethany, Big Brother, because I’m pretty sure you two aren’t right for each other in the long run, and she’s certain that you are.”

“Did she tell you why she thinks so?”

“No.”

“She thinks that it has to be her or Karin because they’re the only two who think I can be monogamous and commit totally and completely when I get married. To some extent, all the others aren’t sure or are sure I won’t be able to.”

“Hmm. I wonder why even try? If you’re with Jennifer, you can have some variety from time to time, on Jennifer’s terms, of course. I just can’t imagine you going from having access to pretty much any girl you want to only one, Big Brother.”

“I told Karin, and Jennifer agrees with this, that I won’t be able to even begin to figure anything like that out until after Spring Break. Once you and I make love, it will unlock my future.”

“Make love, Big Brother?” Stephanie asked softly. “Not fuck each other unconscious?”

“Yes. Make love. At least once during that week, we’re just going to make love. Slow, passionate, love. Unhurried, our bodies slowly moving together, taking our time and pouring our souls into one another. Making love.”

Stephanie closed her eyes tightly, as if seeing that moment in her mind.

She opened her eyes and sighed, “I can’t wait to make love with you, Big Brother. I think we need to get the ‘fucking each other unconscious’ out of the way, along with all the other stuff I want to do. Then the last day before mom and dad come home, we’ll just make love as you said.”

Mom called Stephanie to leave for church and I grabbed my fedora and followed her down the hall. She went with Mom and I got in my car and drove to Kathy’s house. She must have been watching for me because she walked out of the house as soon as I pulled into her driveway. She hopped into the car and leaned over to give me a quick peck. I backed out of the driveway, and headed to the apartment.

When we got inside, I put on a kettle so we could have tea and turned on the radio. I turned down the bed and then I directed Kathy to the couch and sat next to her.

“From now until 9:30pm, what we do is up to you,” I said. “I bought some bread, salami, fruit, and chips, so we have something to eat. We can also go out for lunch or dinner. Or we can get pizza for dinner. Anyway, everything that happens for the next eleven hours is up to you.”

“Just make me feel good, however you want, any way you want,” Katy said longingly. “You know better than I do how to do that. You’re the only one I’ve had good sex with. I trust you. I do have one request, and it’s super important to me.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m on the Pill, like I was when we did it before. I want to do it without rubbers. I want to feel you cum in me.”

I had no reason to distrust her at this point, especially given our conversation about relationships.

“Yes, I’ll do that for you. Are you sure you want to leave it up to me? I’m pretty wild compared to before I went to Sweden.”

“I’ll do whatever you want. Just make me feel good the way you did last year,” she said softly.

“Why don’t we start with a shower? I think you liked the shower we took last time we were here!” I smirked.

“God yes!” she said, standing up and quickly removing her clothes. “Like what you see?” she giggled.

The shocking red pubic hair was a total turn-on for me. Her compact cheerleader’s body didn’t seem to have an ounce of fat. Her small breasts were topped by bright red nipples and she had freckles across her chest. I stood up and removed my clothes, never taking my eyes off of Kathy.

I took her hand and led her into the bathroom, where I turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and got into the shower. Kathy stepped into the shower and I moved her under the spray, facing away from me, then picked up the shampoo bottle. I washed her hair, taking time to lovingly run my hands on her scalp. She sighed, leaning back against me. She purred when I rinsed the lather from her hair. I took some floral soap and washed her shoulders, her back, her very firm butt, and her muscular legs. I remembered how she had wrapped them around me the last time. I was looking forward to it, but this time I wouldn’t have a rubber between us.

When I finished her legs, I moved back to her shoulders and started washing her front, with her still facing away from me. I soaped her breasts and then her stomach. I ran my soapy hands over her pubic hair and then gently ran them along her slit. I helped her rinse off and moved so that my chest was pressing against her back. I put my arms around her, cupping one of her breasts. I moved my other hand down across her pubic hair and cupped her pussy.

I began moving my index finger up and down over her labia, gently spreading them. I gently inserted my finger to the first knuckle and applied pressure to the top of her pussy with my palm. I kissed her neck as I slowly fingered her. Kathy leaned back harder into me and began moaning softly as I fingered her. I pressed my finger in to the second knuckle and moved it around inside her. I rubbed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and nipped her neck. She shuddered and moaned softly. I felt her pussy squeezing my finger.

I continued fingering her and when her orgasm passed, I pressed a second finger into her dripping pussy and moved my fingers around inside of her slick channel. I kissed her neck and shoulders and pressed my shaft into the cleft of her butt and ground against her. Kathy started moaning louder.

“What are you doing to me?” she gasped, then groaned loudly.

Her pussy spasmed hard around my fingers and her body shook gently.

“Making you cum,” I whispered into her ear. “Want one more this way?”

“No, I need you in me right now! Please!” she begged.

I turned off the water and sat on the edge of the tub-shower and had her straddle me. I held my dick, and she sat down hard, grunting when our pubic hair came together. She quickly began grinding against me, mashing our pubic bones together. I pulled her tight to me so that her nipples pressed hard on my chest and kissed her hard, my tongue battling hers. Kathy groaned into my mouth and hugged me tight as a huge orgasm washed over her. Her pussy grabbed my dick tightly, but I wasn’t close enough for it to cause me to cum.

I broke the kiss and lifted her off me. I got up, dried her quickly, then myself, and led her to the bed.

“Get on your hands and knees, Kathy,” I said.

She climbed onto the bed and I got behind her. I lined up my dick and shoved it deep into her pussy. Kathy moaned loudly, and I began pounding hard into her, holding her hips as I banged into her. Kathy started gasping for breath as I continued my relentless thrusts. When I knew I couldn’t hold back, I slammed deep into her and moved one hand to her pussy to rub her clit. I groaned as I came hard into her, firing jet after jet into her. Kathy groaned and clamped down hard on my dick as she had another orgasm.

I withdrew my dick and helped Kathy turn onto her back. As soon as she had done so, I dove between her legs and began licking and sucking her clit. She bucked hard at the contact and one of her hands went to the back of my head, pushing my face hard into her pussy. I licked and sucked until she arched her back and groaned loudly, then collapsed onto the bed, gasping for breath. I moved up to lie on top of her and she put her legs around mine and hugged me tight, our sweat-covered bodies touching along their whole length. Once she caught her breath, I kissed her hard, letting her taste her own coppery flavor on my lips. She broke the kiss a moment later.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed hoarsely. “That was intense!”

“Had enough?” I chuckled.

“No!” she said quite firmly, then giggled, “Not even close!”

I got up and went to the fridge and grabbed a couple of cokes and brought them back to the bed. Kathy sat up and drank down half the bottle quickly. We sat next to each other and finished the soft drinks, then I took the bottles and put them under the sink. I’d have to remember to return them for the deposit, I thought.

I went back to sit next to her in the bed and pulled her close to me. She put her head on my shoulder and we cuddled.

“Do you want me to give you a blowjob?” she asked several minutes later. “I’m pretty good at it,” she smirked.

“You could, but that would use up one time, if you get what I mean.”

“I want to do it for you. Just let me, please,” she said softly.

I nodded, and she moved down so that her head rested on my thigh. She moved a hand to grasp my flaccid, sticky dick and pull it gently towards her. I watched as she stuck out her tongue and licked the glans several times. Kathy opened her mouth and took just the tip into her mouth, and kind of French-kissed the head of my dick. I began to get hard, and she started stroking me with her hand as she continued kissing my glans.

When I was fully erect, she let go of my shaft, cupped my balls in that hand, and began ever so slowly taking me into her mouth, sliding her tongue around my shaft as she did so. She tried, but she couldn’t quite get me all the way in before gagging slightly. She slowly released me until just the very tip of my dick was in her mouth and then French-kissed it again. She repeated what she had done before several times, then released me and sat up to plant a soft kiss on my lips while she stroked my shaft.

“I want you to cum, Steve,” Kathy said, then lowered her head and quickly took me as far into her mouth as she was able.

She began bobbing up and down, gently squeezing my balls, sliding her tongue along my shaft. I groaned from the pleasure and Kathy rose up so just my glans was in her mouth, and sucked hard, swirling her tongue around. Her hand moved to my shaft, and she stroked me several times until I came in her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt, then slowly took me deeper into her mouth with each additional spurt, sucking and swallowing. The last spurt came just as the tip of my dick touched the back of her mouth. Kathy began bobbing up and down, using her tongue to clean my shaft.

When she released me, I pulled her up and gave her a fierce French kiss, our tongues twisting and turning around each other.

“You kissed me with your cum in my mouth!” she squealed. “That’s so cool!”

“You licked your juices off my dick, Kathy!”

“It didn’t taste bad at all. I know it’s naughty to say, but I kind of liked it!”

“Should we eat something? I can make sandwiches or we can walk down to Andreas’ Deli if you want.”

“Steve Adams, you are not leaving this room nor getting dressed until it’s time to take me home!” she giggled.

“Let’s take a quick shower and then I’ll make some lunch,” I said with a smile.

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. We stepped in and rinsed off, our bodies sliding against each other. We finished, and I turned off the water. We dried off, and I went to the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches and put them on plates with an apple. I grabbed two more Cokes and brought everything to the table. We ate quickly, and I washed the plates and put them away.

Kathy got up from the table and I stood still and simply looked at her compact, athletic body. Kathy stopped and turned to face me, hands on her hips. She arched an eyebrow and licked her lips.

“Your body is fantastic. I want to kiss every inch of it! Get on the bed, on your stomach, to start.”

She giggled and did as I asked. I went to the bed and lay on top of her. I started with her shoulders, covering them with small kisses. Kathy sighed deeply, and I moved to her shoulder blades, again covering her back with small kisses, down to her waist. I continued kissing her, covering her left butt cheek with kisses, then her right one. I licked my finger and slowly dragged it between her cheeks, just brushing her hole. She shivered at the contact.

“Steve, what are you doing?” she asked.

“Just kissing and touching. Do you want me to stop?”

“No, that just felt odd.”

I licked a different finger and repeated what I had done, pressing slightly harder. She shivered again. I moved and reached over to the drawer next to the bed and pulled out a small plastic jar. I dipped my finger into it and pressed gently against Kathy’s hole.

“Steve?” she whispered, sounding confused.

“Shh. Just relax,” I said.

I pressed harder and my finger popped in. Kathy grunted.

“What are you doing?”

“Shh, it’s OK, just relax.”

I pressed my finger in a bit further, then began kissing her butt cheeks again, slowly pushing my finger deeper. Another grunt. With one more push, I had my finger all the way in and continued kissing her butt and thighs. I moved my free hand and slipped it under Kathy, cupping her mons. I pressed my thumb into her pussy and wiggled it. Kathy moaned and I started wiggling the finger that was embedded in her butt as well.

“What are you doing to me?” she moaned.

“Making you cum,” I said softly.

A minute later, Kathy groaned and I felt her pussy squeeze my thumb. I removed both my thumb and finger and then planted soft kisses up and down the backs of her legs.

“Turn over Kathy,” I whispered.

I went to the bathroom and quickly washed my hands with soap and hot water, then went back to the bed. I kissed her lips softly, then kissed her neck. I kissed across her chest and slowly moved down to her small, firm breasts. I kissed them repeatedly, avoiding the nipples. Without warning, I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked hard, causing Kathy to gasp. I did the same to the other one.

I moved to plant a multitude of kisses on Kathy’s stomach, then down and up each leg. I nuzzled my nose in her pubic hair, reveling in the feel of that shockingly red hair. I began kissing the insides of Kathy’s thighs and then along her slit. I stuck my tongue out and gently probed between her labia, slowly moving my tongue around. I spent several minutes licking and probing until she was dripping wet.

I moved on top of her and pushed my rock-hard dick into her steaming pussy, fully embedding myself in one slow thrust. Kathy sighed when our pubic hair touched and put her calves across mine. I began slowly thrusting into her, kissing her softly as I did so. My goal was to make this last as long as possible. I continued slow, regular thrusts and when Kathy started to moan, I pushed in deeply and ground against her clit, causing her pussy to spasm in orgasm.

When her orgasm had passed, I resumed the slow, deliberate thrusts, building her to a second and then third orgasm. Her breathing was extremely ragged, and she was gasping for breath. I continued the pattern of thrusting and grinding until she had two more orgasms. After the fourth, I increased my pace, and Kathy wrapped her legs around my upper thighs, humping hard. I matched her pace, and she moved her legs higher, almost to my waist, and slammed her hips into me with abandon as I began thrusting as hard as I could into her.

We both approached orgasm and when I could not hold back, I pushed deeply into her and fired several jets of cum deep in her pussy. Kathy bit my shoulder hard and stifled a scream as her entire body shook hard and her pussy clamped tightly around my dick. Her fingernails dug into my back and she squeezed her legs firmly around me. We stopped moving, and she hugged me close.

“Out of this world,” she croaked.

We lay together for about ten minutes until I rolled off of her and pulled her into a cuddle. I reached down and pulled the comforter over us and within a couple of minutes, we were both asleep. I slept for a little over an hour. When I opened my eyes and checked the clock, it was 3:40. I needed to empty my bladder badly, so I slid out of bed and went to use the toilet. When I came back, Kathy was sitting up in bed, stretching.

“I can’t believe you stayed hard for almost thirty minutes!” she said with a smile. “And what possessed you to put your finger in my butt?”

“I could put something else there, if you let me!” I leered.

She gasped, “It would never fit!”

“Yes, it would. I can show you if you want.”

“I ... I ... I’m not sure.”

“Then we’ll do something else. Don’t worry about it. I’m going to have some tea. Would you like some? Or a Coke?”

“A Coke, please.”

She got up and went into the bathroom and came back and sat on the bed. I made some Earl Grey for myself and handed Kathy a Coke. She stayed sitting on the bed and I sat on the couch. We sat quietly for several minutes, drinking our drinks.

“Steve, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, anything.”

“Before you went to Sweden, I know you did this kind of thing with girls who were just friends. Do you think that at some point, in the future, if I don’t have a boyfriend, we could do this again before the end of Senior year? Just for fun?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.