A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 15: Rocky Mountain Highs and Lows

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: Rocky Mountain Highs and Lows - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August, 1980, Boulder, Colorado

My flight arrived on time in Denver and Katt and her parents were waiting for me at the gate. As soon as she saw me, she ran to me and jumped into my arms, almost knocking me over. She kissed me hard, our tongues tangling for about a minute before Håkan interrupted us.

“Katt, that’s enough!” he chuckled in Swedish.

She reluctantly released me and stood in front of me.

“I’ve missed you so much, Steve! I have lots to tell you!”

I shook hands with Håkan and hugged Inger and then we walked out to the parking lot and got into their Volvo for the forty-five minute drive to their house in Boulder. On the way, Katt cuddled with me in the back seat.

“Did you bring your skates?” Katt asked.

“Of course! I figured we’d have to get out of bed at some point!” I answered her in Swedish.

Inger and Håkan laughed at my response to Katt’s question. I was happy to hear their attitude because they actually approved of what we were doing, rather than just being tolerant. I wished that Americans would adopt the Swedish attitude, but I knew that was unlikely. Of course, once I had my own place, it wouldn’t matter nearly as much.

It was about 3:00pm when we arrived at the Sundström’s townhouse. Katt pointed to the adjoining townhouse and said that was where Mikael and his family lived. We had barely gone through the door when Katt tried to drag me upstairs to her room.

“Katt, Steve probably needs something to eat. I doubt he’s had lunch!” Inger laughed.

“I could use a snack, Inger. Thanks.”

She offered me a choice, and I opted for an apple and a glass of lemonade.

“Katt, you’ll need to head to practice soon as well,” Håkan said.

“I know, I know,” Katt sighed.

“Did your priorities change?” I asked.

“No, it’s just I’ve missed you! A lot!”

“I’ll come to the rink with you if you want.”

“Of course! You have to see Mikael and Johanna. She actually has another ice dancing pair that she’s also coaching, but they’re younger than us, so they aren’t any competition.”

“Is she teaching skating as well?” I asked.

“Yes, to five through nine-year-olds, just like in Sweden.”

“And how is Mikael?”

“He’s the same. He’s found a girlfriend here already! A cute thirteen-year-old American girl.”

“That didn’t take long! And have you found a boyfriend?”

“No, no boyfriend. I have you! I did make a few friends, though. A female figure skater my age and then one girl who lives just down the street. She’s not a skater.”

I was a bit concerned about the comment that she ‘had me’. That was the scared little girl who hid behind the tough exterior.

“You have me? I haven’t seen you for more than two months, Katt. And it’s expensive to fly here, so I’m not sure how often I can see you.”

“You’re here now. Let’s worry about the future in the future!”

I had finished my snack and Katt dragged me upstairs with her.

“Katt, remember, you’re due at the rink in fifteen minutes,” Inger reminded her.

Katt sighed again and pulled me into her room. The decoration was Spartan; this was the room of a focused warrior, one with little time for much frills. However, there was a picture of Katt and me on the table next to her queen-sized bed. She gave me a bear hug and a deep kiss. Then she released me and stripped off her clothes and put on her practice outfit. The sight of her tight, young skater’s body gave me an instant erection, and I remembered fondly the fun we’d had in Sweden. I expected her to wear me out over the next few days. When Katt was ready, I grabbed my skates and followed her downstairs.

We walked out of the townhouse to find Mikael standing there waiting with a very cute blonde hanging on his arm. I greeted him with a handshake and he introduced his girlfriend, Kayla. The four of us walked to the rink, though I noticed Kayla didn’t have skates with her. I asked Mikael about that and he said she didn’t skate.

At the rink, we found Johanna waiting. I greeted her with a hug and sat down to put on my skates. I hadn’t been on the ice since I’d been in Sweden, but didn’t have any trouble remembering my lessons. I skated around the outside edge of the rink while Johanna put Mikael and Katt through their paces. After about thirty minutes, I went and sat with Kayla.

“You don’t skate at all?” I asked.

“No, I never learned. It’s not something I think I’d like, but I do like watching Katt and Mikael skate.”

“How’d you meet him?”

“He lives next door. I met him when they were moving in because my parents went over to welcome them to the neighborhood,” she answered. “So how is it that you know Katt and speak Swedish?”

“Mikael didn’t tell you about me?”

“No, he didn’t.”

I told her about meeting Katt at a rink in Sweden and how we had started dating. I didn’t go into details because I was talking to an American who might not understand the Swedish ways. I wondered how Mikael was handling that. I’d have to ask him later.

“So you learned to speak fluent Swedish that quickly?” Kayla said. “Wow!”

“Well, when you live there, it’s a lot easier.”

We watched the rest of the practice, talking off and on about school, friends, and hobbies. She seemed like a nice girl, and she was cute, but in my opinion, she didn’t hold a candle to Lotta. Katt and Mikael skated over to the side of the rink where we were sitting and Katt asked me to skate with her. Mikael took off his skates and then he and Kayla left the rink.

“Dance with me, Steve!” Katt teased.

“You know what happens when we try that!” I chuckled.

We skated hand-in-hand around the rink for about ten minutes before we left the ice and took off our skates to walk back to her house. Inger told us dinner would be ready in about twenty minutes, long enough for Katt to get a shower. Katt tried to pull me upstairs with her, but I told her to go and get cleaned up. She pouted but went upstairs. I asked Inger and Håkan how Katt was doing.

“She misses you something fierce,” Inger said. “She really wishes you lived closer.”

“I can understand, but she’s practicing a lot and I know that skating is her first priority.”

“Talk to her. You might find that there’s been a small change in that area. Don’t get me wrong, she’s not slacking off, but the last two months have been hard on her and I think she may have learned some small lessons.”

“That would be fantastic,” I said. “But there’s little I can do before I graduate from High School. Then, it’s a matter of applying to colleges. By that point, though, Katt and Mikael will be competing, which means they’ll be traveling as well as training hard. That wouldn’t leave much time for me to see her.”

“That’s true. I did make sure that Katt is entered in a couple of competitions that are near you. They are smaller, regional competitions, but they’ll be good practice. One is in Indianapolis in Indiana and the other one is in Columbus in Ohio, where you live. Those are really close and you could see Katt then. We could even stay an extra day in each city so you could have more time.”

“That sounds good. I do have to worry about school, too.”

“The competition in Indianapolis is over your Thanksgiving holiday, Friday through Sunday. The one in Columbus goes from New Year’s Eve to January 2nd. I think in both cases you won’t have school. Would you want to stay with Katt in the hotel for those competitions?”

I thought about the things I had said to Jennifer about Katt and what I had thought would happen. If Katt had changed, our relationship might continue longer than I had expected. A lot depended on what she wanted.

“For Thanksgiving, I’ll say yes for sure. For Christmas, I can’t say right now if I can do it.”

“OK. Please just let me know. Katt will have her own room both times, so the reservations aren’t a problem.”

Katt came down just as Inger was getting dinner on the table and we sat down to eat. I suppressed a laugh because the meal was fish and boiled potatoes with dill. It was like being in Sweden all over again.

“Inger, what are you doing about breakfasts? I can’t imagine they have «filmjölk» here. They certainly don’t where I live.”

“We use plain yogurt. It’s close, though it’s a bit thicker than fil and has a slightly different taste.”

When we had finished eating, Inger served ice cream.

“Steve, will you have some coffee with us? And perhaps a little brandy?” Håkan asked.

“Of course,” I answered.

Katt gave me an evil look and whined, “Dad!”

“Katt, you’ll have plenty of time with Steve. You already convinced Johanna to only do one practice tomorrow!” Inger laughed as Katt pouted.

I half-expected Katt to say ‘Oh, poo!’ in response to Inger’s teasing. It was clear that she wanted to be alone with me and that her parents were teasing her, probably to give me a chance to relax from my flight. When we finished our coffee and brandy, Katt got up and took my hand, pulling me up from the couch and leading me to her room. Once inside, she shut and locked the door.

“Your mom said I should talk to you, Katt. She said things might have changed.”

“Shut up, take off your clothes, and get in my bed, you fucking idiot!” she giggled.

I did as she asked, pulling down the comforter and sheet and then getting into her bed. Katt stripped and straddled me. She leaned over to French kiss me and rubbed her already dripping pussy up and down my dick. It didn’t take long for me to get hard. She reached down, held me straight up and moved so that her pussy was just touching the tip of my glans. She rubbed the head of my dick back and forth along her labia several times, then lowered herself onto me. It didn’t take long until I was fully embedded in her tight, warm, and wet tunnel.

Katt put her hands on my chest and I put mine on her small, firm breasts, strumming her nipples with my thumbs. She began grinding against me and suddenly I felt her pussy walls moving as they had that first time we made love. I was prepared for it, so I wasn’t going to cum quickly for her. I saw her smirk, and I gave her a big smile.

“You think you can hold out?”

“I can!” I chuckled.

Once again, we were in a test of wills. The pleasure was intense, but I was determined to last as long as possible. Katt was also certainly enjoying it, or so her soft moans told me. She continued moving against me and every once in a while lifted up and settled down a few times. Mostly, she moved back and forth, grinding into me, stroking my dick with her pussy walls.

After ten minutes, she increased the pace and strength of her movements, and squeezed harder with her pussy muscles.

“Much better than that first time! It’s more than ten minutes! Think you can resist even longer?” she giggled.

“Yes,” I hissed as she squeezed particularly tightly and moved up and down quickly.

She redoubled her efforts, and I felt an even more intense rippling of her muscles. I grabbed Katt’s arms and pulled her down, sucking her nipple into my mouth. I slid my tongue around it, making her groan and she began humping me while squeezing me with her pussy. I groaned loudly and thrust hard up into her and fired my first blast deep into her. Her pussy milked each successive spurt from me until I had finished. I relaxed completely and sank back into the bed.

“That was awesome!” I rasped through ragged breaths.

“Twenty minutes! Twenty!” she said in amazement.

She continued to slide up and down on my dick, her muscles continuing to ripple against me. She moved her hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit. A few seconds later, she groaned and her pussy grabbed me like a vise. I felt spasms now, and her juices flooded out of her. When her orgasm passed, she stretched out on top of me with my dick still embedded in her. She kissed me softly and our tongues met and danced gently around each other. She broke the kiss.

“That was awesome as well! I really missed it. I’ll want you to make love your way next time,” she said.

She put her head on my chest and snuggled close. I loved the feel of her extremely toned body on mine, her rock-hard nipples pressing into me. I cupped her firm butt.

“That again?” she giggled.

“If you enjoy it, of course!”

“I enjoy pleasing you in bed. Just as you enjoy pleasing me. So yes, I want it.”

After about ten minutes, I nudged Katt to move off of me and got her onto her back. I slid down between her legs and planted a kiss on her soft pubic hair. I kissed slowly down to the top of her slit, then stuck my tongue between her labia and flicked her clit. She sighed as I ran my tongue up and down her labia, pushing in to flick her clit each time, but using the flat of my tongue otherwise. I continued doing that, and she began flexing her hips to press her clit against my tongue. I ran the tip of my tongue just inside her labia instead of over them, continuing to flick her clit each time, savoring her sweet taste.

Katt pushed her hips up and groaned loudly. As her body shook, I continued gently licking her, moving my tongue deeper in her folds. I brought her to another orgasm about five minutes later and when she came, I pushed my tongue as deep into her tunnel as I could to feel her pussy spasm. When it passed, I made love to her pussy with my tongue, moving it in and out, swirling it around and occasionally licking or sucking on her clit.

Katt’s breathing became ragged, and it only took another minute before she groaned and thrust her hips hard to drive her pussy into my mouth. Her body shook as I continued moving my tongue in her. She relaxed her body completely, and I moved up to kiss her.

“Steve, on your back again, please!” she said, breaking the kiss.

I put my head on the pillow and she started licking me softly, her tongue moving around my glans, her hand cupping my balls. It didn’t take long for me to become erect, and she continued licking my shaft. I felt her soft mouth surround the head of my dick and she began gently sucking on me while swirling her tongue around me. She did that for a while, then began taking me deeper, inch by inch, until the tip of my dick touched the back of her mouth. She sucked hard, then released me equally slowly, her tongue tracing side to side across my shaft.

Katt slowly sucked me in again and slowly released me again, all the while moving her tongue around my shaft. She continued for several minutes, getting me very close, then released me and moved up to kiss me.

“Cum in my mouth,” she whispered.

She moved down and began quickly bobbing up and down, squeezing my balls gently and running her tongue along my shaft as she bobbed. She felt my dick twitch and moved so that just the head of my dick was in her mouth. She stroked me with her hand and sucked and licked as I sent jets of cum into her, filling her mouth. She swallowed and continued to pleasure me with her tongue until my last spurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.