A Well-Lived Life - Book 4 - Bethany
Chapter 1: Resolving the Problem

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Resolving the Problem - An older and somewhat wiser Steve is back from Sweden, but a LOT has changed since he left a year ago. Following a relatively calm year in Sweden, Steve's life was turned upside down again mere hours after setting foot on American soil. After clashing with his mother almost immediately, and having his trust betrayed by the one person he felt closest to in the whole world, Steve becomes emotionally adrift and starts making very bad decisions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1980, Milford, Ohio

‘If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.’

-Frank Zappa

“We’re moving to Seattle next month!” Jennifer said.

“What the hell? How long have you known?”

Tears started rolling down Jennifer’s cheeks and she whispered, “I’m sorry.”

“How long?” I said angrily.

“Since March.”

“God damn it, Jennifer! And you didn’t tell me?”

“I was afraid to. I was afraid of what you would say. I was afraid of what you would do.”

“So you lied to me.”

“I didn’t lie!” she said desperately. “I didn’t!”

“You didn’t tell me something important!”

“That’s not a lie!” she protested. “It’s not!”

“OK. You were dishonest. Better?” I asked angrily.

Jennifer got off the couch and ran up the stairs, crying.

“Steve, go upstairs with her. She’s afraid. She needs you.”

“But she hid this from me, Mrs. Block!”

“She thought she was doing the right thing, Steve. She’s scared. She tried to talk her dad out of moving, but the new job is just too good for him to pass up.”

“She should have told me. That’s not something I can easily forget!”

“She loves you more than anything in the world. She’s been really upset and I’m not sure how she managed to stay calm talking to you. And I’m sorry for letting it out before she told you.”

“Well, she waited until she got what she wanted! She should have told me when she found out, not after I screwed her silly all afternoon!” I raged.

“Steve!” Mrs. Block said sharply. “Take a deep breath. Go to her. She needs you. Be the mature young man that I know you are.”

I took a couple of deep breaths and let them out slowly. I was really upset with Jennifer. But was I upset because she hadn’t told me, or had I lashed out more for what she did tell me?

“OK, Mrs. Block,” I said with resignation.

I slowly walked up the stairs to Jennifer’s room. I found her on her face down on her bed, sobbing into her pillow.

“Jennifer?”

“You hate me!” she sobbed.

“No, I don’t hate you. I’m upset, but I don’t hate you.”

She took a moment to compose herself, then got a tissue and blew her nose.

“I’m so sorry,” she sobbed. “I should have told you.”

“Who else knows, Jennifer? I need you to be completely honest with me now.”

“Melanie, Pete, and Larry. I didn’t tell Stephanie.”

“Because you knew she’d tell me!”

“Yes,” she said meekly.

“When were you going to tell me?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“After you made sure you got what you wanted from me,” I said snidely.

“It’s not like that!”

“Then why not tell me right away?”

“Because I knew you would be upset,” she said softly.

“And then I might not fuck you!”

“Why are you doing this? Why are you treating me like this?”

“Actually, Jennifer, that’s the question I should ask you! I’ve always been honest with you. I’ve always told you what was going on. I’ve never hidden anything from you.”

“I know Steve, I know,” she said, nodding, with tears streaming down her face.

“If we can’t be honest and open, there’s no future for us.”

“Don’t say that! Don’t let this be the end! Please!”

“I’m not the one who did it!”

“I ruined everything! I ruined everything!” she wailed, throwing herself back on the bed, sobbing into the pillow.

I looked at her and instead of the strong young woman I knew, I saw a scared, sobbing little girl. Her mom told me Jennifer had been upset, and that she was afraid and I was certainly seeing this now. I had no idea what to do or say at this point. I had no idea what I wanted. Actually, that wasn’t quite true. I wanted Jennifer to stay. I wanted to spend our Senior year together. Now all of that was gone!

As I stood there looking at this crying little girl, it hit me that this wasn’t something that Jennifer had decided to do, but something that had been decided for her. She hadn’t had a choice. This wasn’t like my trip to Sweden. Shit. While yes, she should have told me as soon as she’d known, I needed to apologize to her for my reaction. That wouldn’t solve the problem, but it would at least let us talk.

“Jennifer?”

She continued sobbing uncontrollably and didn’t answer. I went over to the bed and put my hand on her shoulder.

“Jennifer?”

“What?” she sobbed.

“I’m sorry. I reacted badly. Do you want to talk?”

“Can you just hold me? Can we talk after dinner? Please?”

I lay down next to her, and she turned and clung fiercely to me, sobbing into my chest, rather than the pillow. I held her and let her cry. I reached for the box of tissues and pulled out several. As she sobbed, I wiped her tears every once in a while, and otherwise just held her tight. She cried for about fifteen minutes before she finally got control of her emotions enough to stop sobbing.

“Jennifer, you need to wash your face; it’ll be time for dinner very soon.”

“Come with me! Don’t leave me.”

She got up and took my hand and I walked with her to the bathroom. She shut and locked the door, and I was surprised when she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and sat down on the toilet.

“Jen?”

“Don’t leave me. Please. It’s OK. I need you with me every second right now.”

She urinated, wiped herself clean, flushed the toilet, and pulled up her jeans. She washed her hands, then her face. She blew her nose a couple of times and then washed her face again.

She took my hand again and led me downstairs to sit on the couch.

“Hold me, please,” she begged.

I put my arms around her and pulled her to me. We sat together until her dad walked in.

“Hi, Steve! It’s good to see you.”

“Hi, Mr. Block,” I said evenly.

“I’m guessing you know.”

“Yes, Sir. I’m not happy about it, obviously.”

“Neither is Jennifer, but I really couldn’t pass up the opportunity with Boeing. I’m really sorry that you two will be apart again.”

There really wasn’t anything I could say to him at this point, so I nodded. I simply couldn’t answer him. He waited a moment, then went to his wife. Dinner was served a few minutes later, and we went to the table. My body was out of sorts from the time change and my emotions were in complete turmoil, so I wasn’t very hungry. I ate enough to be polite, but not much more. Dessert was cherry ice cream and when we finished, Mrs. Block told us that she would take care of the kitchen and we should go spend time together.

Jennifer again took my hand and we went to the basement to sit together on the couch.

“What do we do?” she said with despair in her voice.

“I don’t know. I really don’t know. It’s over 2,000 miles away. I don’t know if we can survive another year, or more, apart.”

“Do you really mean that? Do you think this is the end for us?”

“I don’t see how we can maintain a relationship when we’re apart for so long.”

“We were fine when you were in Sweden, Steve. How is this different? In fact, it should be easier because it’s possible we could fly to see each other.”

“And our plans for Senior year? Homecoming? Prom? Working on our future?”

“Aren’t we strong enough to get through this?”

“I don’t know, Jennifer,” I sighed. “I honestly don’t know.”

“I should have told you. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to violate your trust.”

“Is that the only thing you’ve kept from me?”

“What are you asking? Do you think I was unfaithful to you? Don’t you trust me?”

“I wasn’t asking that question, but you went right there. Why?”

“I told you that I haven’t had sex with anyone while you were gone. I’ve never had sex with any guy except you! That’s the truth! I don’t want to have sex with any guy but you! Please, you have to believe me! I’ve been honest about everything else! I have!” she said desperately.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. I’m blaming you for something that isn’t your fault.”

“I told Dad I didn’t want to go!”

“I know Jen, I know. But where do we go from here? It’s going to be so hard to be away from you when I was looking forward to us being together!”

“For me too!” she said, a tear running down her cheek.

“I guess all we can do now is take things one day at a time.”

“Can you see me every day until I leave?”

“Probably not. I have other people to see, other things I have to do too. You know that.”

“Can’t they wait? Can’t it just be you and me until August 9th?”

I thought about that for a moment and decided that I couldn’t put everyone else on hold. I had to see the Don, had to figure out with Andreas about work, had to have driving lessons. I’d already made my plans to restart the computer stuff with Beth, Bethany had already asked to see me, and Katt wanted me to come see her.

“No Jennifer. I can’t put my life completely on hold for a month. Or for a year, or however long it’s going to be.”

“You were willing to do that for Birgit!”

“And what happened? She insisted that I not do that. If I had, you would never have had me. We can’t put our lives on hold.”

She started sobbing, “It’s all going to fall apart, isn’t it?”

I held her while she cried and I tried to think about what we should do. Katt’s words rang in my ears.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, Steve. Stop already. I want to fuck you, OK? Can’t it just be that? Does everything have to have some clear future with you? Can’t you just enjoy having sex with me and not worry about what happens next? We’re only fourteen and sixteen! It’s too soon to worry about the future!”

Katt had pushed me hard to stop thinking so much about my life partner. Jennifer, much earlier, had said the same thing.

“Quit fucking thinking about who you’re going to be with. You can’t figure it out now. Every time you try, you get dumber!”

And Karin had reminded me what I had actually promised Birgit.

“Birgit told me, and wrote in her diary, that you both had committed to finding out. Nothing more. She was sure, just as I am, but you were never sure, Steve. You told me about Jennifer, and Birgit knew all about that from you and Melanie. I know about Becky, too, far more than Birgit did. I know you’re not sure, Steve. I accept that. I’m sure.”

I’d even said it to Jennifer earlier when I told her we were too young to make long-term plans.

Of course, her response to me made even more sense.

“Jennifer, it doesn’t have to fall apart. I just have to listen to what you said to me some time ago; to what I said to you earlier. We can’t make long-term plans yet, all we can really do is take it one day at a time.”

She smiled through her tears. There was one more thing I had to tell her.

“You’re free to explore. If you want to date, that’s fine. If you want to have sex with someone, that’s fine. But you can’t hide it from me; you have to be totally honest and open.”

“You’re OK with me having sex with another guy?”

“You’ve always been fine with me having sex with other girls. I certainly didn’t object to Joyce doing it.”

“You had a pretty visceral reaction when you thought I had done it a couple of years ago.”

“I did. I’ll deal with it,” I said quietly.

“No, I don’t think you would, actually. I think if I did that, we’d be through. Maybe not right away, but eventually. Birgit knew that, I suspect. There’s something about you that just can’t handle it for your life partner.”

“So you’re saying that I can’t be with anyone who has ever had sex with someone else? I thought you told Stephanie that Bethany, Elyse and Kathy were potential matches.”

“Bethany is different, first of all, you were the first, and I think only, person to really make love to her. Secondly, I’m pretty sure she’s been celibate since you left. As for Elyse and Kathy, well, I think the timer starts when you were first with them. In other words, they don’t have to come to you as a virgin, but if someone else touches them after you do, then yes, I think eventually it will fall apart.”

“That makes no sense,” I protested.

“It doesn’t have to make sense. It’s just the way things are. So, like Birgit, and I suspect like Karin, until you make a decision, I don’t dare touch another guy.”

“I kept seeing Joyce after she had sex with me and then with someone else.”

“Yes, but where is that relationship now?”

“I don’t know, actually. We left it more or less up in the air when I left, but I know she’s been seeing someone seriously. And based on everything that’s happened, I’ve kind of moved to a ‘rule out’ way of thinking than a ‘rule in’.”

“So you mean every girl on the planet is on the list unless you remove them? That’s a lot of sex, even for you!” she giggled through her sadness.

“You’re cheering up a bit.”

“I am. That is, unless you are ruling me out.” she smirked, but with a touch of concern.

“No chance! If I’ve ruled out anybody, it’s certainly Becky. In fact, during our last conversation she commented that it sounded like I was saying goodbye forever and I told her that I was. Kellie is another one I’m ruling out, of course.”

“She’s been waiting all year for you to come back,” Jennifer smirked.

She was really enjoying herself now.

“She can wait until hell freezes over!”

“Oh, I think she’ll try to arrange that, also!” she smirked. “And what about Melanie?”

“Well, duh, she’s engaged, and she’ll be Mrs. Pete Carston soon enough.”

“I still want to be there when you tell her about the new you! Hey, because you violated your rule, maybe you and Pete can give her that fantasy!”

“Pete is never going to go for that, even if I were willing.”

“So there are limits to what you’ll do after all!”

“Everyone has limits. It just depends on what those limits are. I moved the bar significantly.”

“We’ll just see about that!” she said with a smile.

“So now what?” I asked.

“One day at a time, I guess. We’re together now. I want to see you as much as possible. I know you have other things you have to do, but please make time for me.”

“I will,” I said. “You know that Stephanie is not going to take this much better than I have.”

“I know. Would you tell her for me, please?”

“I should make you do it yourself,” I replied, “but yes, I’ll tell her.”

“Thanks. Are you OK now?”

“No, I’m pretty far from OK. I had counted on having you here as my rock, Jennifer. Now you’ll be gone. So will Melanie. I counted on both of you before. Now what?”

“Your sister is here. She can help you. I told you before you needed to make sure you talked things out with her. You have to do that before you guys are together.”

“I can talk with Stephanie about many things, but I’m not sure that we can talk about what making love means to us until we actually do it. Everything will change once that happens.”

“Yes, it will. That’s when you’ll know if you want me for me, or because you see her in me. Just as you do with Karin — was it her or was it Birgit?”

“I know. Stephanie’s damn sure that I want you for you!”

“She is,” Jennifer agreed. “And I want that, too. But she could simply be trying to find the closest thing to herself that she can for you. That might not be what you need.”

“Here we are talking about my future mate again.”

“Not really. We’re talking about how you can finish your quest to find who you are and who you are supposed to be. Once you finish that, then you can worry about the rest of it. Maybe it’s a good thing I’ll be gone when you and Stephanie are together,” she said quietly.

“Maybe, just maybe, but I’m still not happy about it.”

“If we can survive this, we can survive anything.”

“Probably true. Let’s make the most of the next few weeks. I’ll limit how much time I spend with others, but I do need to keep Sundays free for Beth. You could always hang out with us, though we do get pretty geeky.”

“That’s fine,” Jennifer agreed. “Speaking of Beth, did you know she and Brent broke up at the end of the year?”

“No, I didn’t. What happened?”

“I’m not sure, but they broke up right after Prom.”

“I didn’t know that. Also, Jen, I’m going to arrange my driver’s education class. That means a week of classroom in the morning and then driving in the afternoons. I need to do that before school starts. I plan to buy a car to make sure my mom can’t ground me from driving by taking away access to one of ‘her’ cars.”

“Great! Go ahead and make those arrangements, too. But make sure you buy a car that can make a 2000 mile drive without breaking down!”

“I was thinking of buying a really cheap used car to start with, but I decided to save up for a Firebird Trans Am.”

“Like the one Burt Reynolds drove in the movie?” she giggled.

“Well, it would be a great car for driving fast across country according to the movie! If I want to buy it outright, I’ll cost around $7500 if I want the Turbo model, less for a regular V8.”

“Where are you going to come up with that kind of money?”

“I’ll make at least half that much on computer dating alone. Plus, I have other programming jobs for Larry’s uncle and grandfather.”

“Programming jobs?”

“Yes. I’m serious. Programming jobs. I might work at the deli some, though I’m not sure yet.”

“Speaking of that, what about the apartment?”

“I’ll have to ask Andreas about that when I see him.”

“I meant to ask, how did things go with your mom? I’m guessing not well, considering her call to my mom.”

“Dad was totally on my side, finally. He basically told Mom he didn’t agree with her. By the way, thanks for making sure Stephanie was there when Pete proposed!”

“It was touch and go, but your sister asked your dad and he said ‘OK’. Your mom was pissed, I guess.”

“Mom doesn’t want Stephanie near me or my friends, especially not my ‘loose’ friends like you!”

“What the fuck, Steve? I’m ‘loose’? I’ve only ever made love with you!”

“And Melanie!” I smirked.

“Your mom does NOT know that and does NOT need to know that!” she smirked. “But how the hell am I loose for making love with exactly one guy?!”

“Because it’s me. My mom is freaked out by me having sex, and I’m pretty sure I know why.”

“Oh?”

“Oh yeah! I am reasonably sure that she had sex with my dad when they first met in Las Vegas, got pregnant, had to get married, and then had a miscarriage. The timing works out based on what I know. And it all makes sense.”

“That would sure make sense, wouldn’t it? The thing with Becky would have made her flip completely out!”

“Yes, it would have. As much as I was upset by Becky’s decision, in the end, I would have been in an impossible situation at home.”

“Melanie and Stephanie probably were right about that.”

“Yes, and I heard the exact same thing from Suzana Jonsson. And Sofia pretty much agreed, too.”

“Sounds unanimous.”

“I guess.”

“Can we change subjects? I don’t ever want to discuss Becky again.”

“Sure. What do you want to talk about?”

“You. Me. Your dick in my pussy. Or anywhere else you want to put it.”

“I thought we did that before!” I smirked.

“We did. I also remember you saying that Melanie would never call you a prude, and I promised to test that theory after dinner. It’s after dinner!” she giggled.

“What did you have in mind?”

“No fun if I tell you! It’s something you have to experience. Are you game?”

“As long as it doesn’t involve anything illegal or leave visible marks when I’m wearing a bathing suit, I guess I’m game!”

She laughed and took my hand and led me upstairs from the basement.

Mrs. Block saw us come up and asked, “Have you two worked things out?”

“Yes, Mom, at least as far as we are able to at this point.”

“That’s good, honey. Steve, you are always welcome to come visit us in Seattle anytime. I hope for Jennifer’s sake that you’ll be able to do that.”

“Me too, Mrs. Block.”

“Mom, if you don’t mind, we’re going to bed now. We’ll see you at breakfast.”

“OK, Jennifer. Good night.”

“Good night, sweetheart,” her dad said.

She led me upstairs, and we both got ready for bed. We brushed our teeth and then went to Jennifer’s room to undress.

“OK, it’s up to you now, whatever you want,” I said.

She giggled, “You’re sure about that?”

“For fuck’s sake, Jennifer, I told you it was!”

“Wow! I do need Katt’s phone number. I have to talk to this girl! She was able to do what none of the rest of us could!”

“I guess it helps to be a total bitch but cover it with sickening sweetness. Sort of the anti-Bec ... uh, never mind.”

Jennifer laughed, “I got it. So she’s a total bitch, but you want to see her?”

“She’s not really a bitch at heart, but she’s so driven about being a champion ice dancer that everything takes a back seat. She’s also super demanding and super needy. The thing is, she’s more demanding on herself than on anyone else, so it’s not as bad as it would be otherwise. She’s a lot of fun to be with, if you can get her to stop and smell the roses. I won’t be available enough to meet her needs, though.”

“And then what?”

“Well, she’ll have to find a guy in Colorado who’s willing to put up with her schedule and the fact that she puts skating first, and who will simply drop everything when she needs him. Her other option is one she’ll probably never take, even though she should.”

“What’s that?”

“Her ice dancing partner is in love with her. If she was with him, the problems would all be solved. But she won’t do it because then she’d lose control over him.”

“I don’t get you. She sounds more controlling than ‘you know who’ was. Hell, she sounds more controlling than your mom!”

“She is. But she can’t control me. That bugs her, but it also intrigues her. Had I run into her without all the other stuff that happened to me before I went to Sweden, I’d be so under her thumb I wouldn’t be able to breathe without her permission. She has to accept what I can give her on my terms. Unless she changes her priorities, there is no chance for anything ever working out between us, even in the near term.”

“What if she changes?”

“She won’t. It would take something like a catastrophic injury for that to happen, and there’s no way I’m wishing that on her! But back to the matter at hand, Jennifer. Aren’t you the one stalling now? Hmm?” I teased.

“You’re already naked, so get on my bed, and on your back, Mr. Wild Man.”

I did as she’d commanded. From the drawer of the side table next to the bed, she extracted the blindfold which she dangled in front of me. I put it on.

I felt warm lips and a tongue on my dick and then she took me deeper into her mouth, gently sucking me until I was hard. I let out a grunt in protest as she moved around, and then felt her straddle my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth. Her mouth bobbed up and down on my dick while I licked her pussy. She ran her tongue around as she did so, and each bob took more of me until she took me completely in her mouth on each bob.

She continued for a minute or so, then released me. I felt something thick and hard press between by butt cheeks and against my hole. I groaned as it passed my sphincter and I jumped when it started vibrating. I instantly came with a loud groan, and Jennifer swallowed every spurt, running her tongue around the head of my dick.

When I finished, she moved off of me but didn’t remove her ‘personal massager’ from my butt.

“Damn, Jennifer!” I gasped.

She giggled, but then I felt intense pressure as she pushed it in further and I groaned again.

“«Vad i helvete?»” I gasped.

“What?” she asked.

“‘What the fuck?’ in Swedish.” I grunted.

“I thought you said you were up for anything!” she said as she pushed it further into me.

“Ungh!” I groaned.

“Now you know how I feel when you put your dick in me!” she said, pushing the device in another inch.

I simply groaned as she slid it in and out of me slowly a few times.

“So, what do you think?” she giggled and pulled it out.

“That was weird!” I gasped, removing the blindfold.

“That’s what both Melanie and I told you, wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, and Katt, too,” I said, recovering slightly.

“Want to do that again?”

“No, once was enough for me. Kind of like Melanie.”

“Oh, Melanie would let you do that to her again in a heartbeat! She just needed you to ask for it. She wanted it, but wasn’t going to say so.”

“And she called me a prude?”

“Most of the girls really want you to lead them! They can be naughty if you ask, but they can’t ask. Trust me on this.”

“But Karin? And Joyce?”

“I don’t know enough about the situation, but I think with Karin it was her completely giving her body to you, as Birgit, with no restrictions. With Joyce, well, she has a naughty streak that she suppresses. You bring it out. If you guys were to get together again, I bet that she’d do anything you asked.”

“We can call this experiment complete, I think!”

“I’m amazed that you let me do that. I guess you really were telling the truth.”

“Yes, I was. But let me ask you, is that something you like?”

“Occasionally, but not often. Today, it made perfect sense, and I knew you wanted to do it. You’ve had every hole today!”

“I have! And your fantasies?”

“You fulfilled most of them before you left. For the time we have left, I just want to make love with you. Our way.”

She got up off the bed and put on a robe and left the room carrying her ‘personal massager’. She came back a few minutes later.

“I had to wash it, given where it was!” she giggled.

“Why don’t you call Melanie and arrange lunch tomorrow?”

“I will,” she said, picking up the phone.

“That’s new. You didn’t use to have an extension.”

“Dad got it for me right after you left!”

She dialed Melanie’s number, and they agreed on lunch at Melanie’s house.

“Now, boyfriend of mine, it’s time to make love again!”

We made slow passionate love and then spooned together and fell asleep. I slept soundly and far past my usual time, still needing to adjust to the time change and recover from traveling and lovemaking. I woke when Jennifer slid out of my arms and got out of bed.

“Hi, sleepyhead. It’s almost 9:00am!” she said.

“Wow. I slept almost eleven hours!”

“I’ve been awake for at least an hour, but it felt so good with your arms around me that I didn’t want to get up! Time for breakfast.”

We put on robes and went downstairs. Mrs. Block made waffles, bacon, and eggs for us and I was pretty hungry given I hadn’t eaten much the night before. I wasn’t going to need much lunch, but spending time with Melanie and Pete was a good thing. When we finished, we went upstairs and showered and dressed, then came back down to sit on the couch until it was time to go to Melanie’s.

“Jennifer do you know where you’ll be going to school?”

“Yeah, I’m actually already registered. Boeing took care of everything. We’ll rent a house for the first year while Dad and Mom figure out where we want to live. Remember, I’ll be going to college after a year.”

“Speaking of that, are we still planning to go to the same school? Or at least the same city?”

“I want to. I’m going to study electrical engineering, you’re going to study computers, so we should be able to do that.”

“You and Larry, huh?”

“No, his mom is pushing him to go to medical school, which is a load of crap. He’s the best guy with electronics I know! He fixes everybody’s broken stuff.”

“His mom’s a nurse and his uncle’s a veterinarian, so it doesn’t surprise me. I’ll have to talk to him.”

We continued chatting about things that had happened while I was away, including the ‘Who Concert Tragedy’ the previous December. It had even made the Swedish newspapers. The Bengals had another horrific season, finishing 4-12, and the Reds were only five games over .500. I was unhappy to hear that Cincinnati no longer had a professional hockey team after the merger between the NHL and WHA.

“I need to find a hockey team to root for.”

“Well, what’s close?”

“Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, and Pittsburgh.”

“That’s an easy one! What’s your favorite animal?”

“Pittsburgh Penguins it is!”

It was time to head to Melanie’s, so we walked out and got into Jennifer’s car and drove to Melanie’s house.

“Steve! It’s great to see you. It’s been a year since I saw you!” Mrs. Spencer said, with a bone-crushing hug.

“Hi, Mrs. Spencer!” I chuckled.

Melanie jumped up and gave me another fierce hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

“I see you’re behaving today,” I laughed.

“Behaving?” Melanie smirked. “Fine!”

She grabbed me and gave me a searing French kiss. Pete just rolled his eyes.

“Melanie!” I gasped when she let me go. I made a stern face and said, “I thought I told you that you were supposed to get those from Pete in the future!”

“You did, Smarty Pants,” she giggled, jumping away. “And I decided I want them from you, too. But I know you’ll never do anything more than that with me.”

Jennifer, unsurprisingly, just had to stir the pot.

“Don’t be so sure, Melanie. He intentionally broke his Number One inviolable rule.”

“What?!” Melanie gasped. “Steve? No way!”

“He did. Some hot Swedish chick begged him to fuck her despite having a boyfriend and he did!” Jennifer giggled.

“It wasn’t QUITE like that Jennifer,” I countered. “We did have a history, and it was very special circumstances. There’s one major difference here.”

“Pete,” she said.

“Pete,” I agreed.

“Steve, you are a stand-up guy,” Pate said. “I’m glad to call you my friend even if my fiancée can’t keep her lips off you!”

“Pete, if you tell her to stop, I’ll make sure it never happens again.”

“It’s OK. I know what she wants. She still has a thing for you.”

“Yeah, I know. But you have nothing to worry about, my friend.”

“I know that! I trust you completely.”

“Would you violate that rule for a fantasy of mine?” Melanie simpered.

“Melanie Marie Spencer!”

“Oh come off it!” Jennifer said, laughing. “That just won’t fly anymore now!”

I knew exactly what was coming next. And it was going to drive Melanie completely nuts.

“Melanie, Steve encountered a young Swedish girl who completely changed him. He uses the word ‘fuck’ now.”

“Steve Adams? This guy right here?”

“Fuck you, Melanie!” I said with a huge smile.

The other three burst out laughing.

“That’s not all Melanie. He told me, on the phone before he came home that he was going to fuck me silly, every way possible, no hole left untouched.”

“Wait! Steve Adams offered you anal sex?”

“No only offered, but took the lead and did it. And enjoyed it!”

“Damn, Jennifer. Who is this girl?”

“Her name is Katt, and she’s an ice dancer. Maybe you can meet her; she’s training in Colorado now,” Jennifer answered.

“You’re pulling my leg. There is no way!”

“It’s true. She unlocked his wild side. All his inhibitions are gone. Ask him what I did to him last night!”

“Steve?” Melanie asked.

“You know the toy you gave her?”

“Yes,” Melanie tittered.

“She used it on me.” I said deadpan.

“No! Just no way! You let her put that in your butt?”

“I did. I told her no limits, no restrictions. My inhibitions are gone. And it was indeed Katt, a fourteen-year-old Swedish ice dancer who changed me.”

“That’s just not fucking fair!” Melanie whined.

“You were right, Jennifer,” I chuckled. “She’s pissed!”

Jennifer was laughing so hard tears were running down her cheeks.

“I don’t even know what to say,” Pete said.

“Don’t worry about it,” I reassured him. “Your girlfriend is completely off limits.”

“Petey, can’t we talk about the threesome, please?” Melanie begged.

“Melanie!” I cautioned.

“Oh, poo!” she said causing everyone to laugh.

“How is Mary doing?” I asked, recovering from a fit of laughter.

“She’s captain of the chess team!”

“Damn! What about Larry?”

“He’s the best player by far, his Elo is over 2000 now, but he didn’t want to be captain. Think you want to play?”

“No. I was thinking of being a lab assistant for Miss Barkhurst — she asked me for my Junior year before she knew I was going away. And I’ll certainly do computer tutoring, plus Beth and I will be busy with computer dating and other projects. I’ll play for fun, but not on the team. Maybe I’ll come to some matches, say, against Indian Hill?”

“Oh yeah, that would be a great idea,” Jennifer said, her voice dripping sarcasm. “She’s on their team. She decided to play after the abortion. You really should keep your distance from that girl like you said.”

“It’s safe. I have absolutely no interest in her.”

“Moth to a flame, Steve Adams,” Jennifer warned.

“Not any more. I’ve changed. I know when to hold ‘em and I know when to fold ‘em and I sure as hell know when to walk away and when to run!”

“Do you have that album?” Melanie asked.

“Yeah, I like Kenny Rogers,” I answered.

“Who’s up for a sauna before lunch?” Melanie said with a grin.

“Only if you promise to be good!” I smirked, intentionally baiting her.

“Oh, I’m really, really good! You know that.”

“I meant you have to behave!” I said sternly.

We went upstairs and stripped and went into the sauna which Melanie had turned on before we arrived.

“Looking good!” Melanie tittered, eyeing me up and down.

“Oh stop! Look at your own boyfriend. He’s pretty damn intimidating at this point. Nobody’s going to mess with him when he has a badge and a gun. Still planning on pre-law?”

“Yep. We’ll get married when Pete graduates and gets his first job. I’ll finish my degree then decide on law schools based on where Pete ends up.

“And then live happily ever after!” Jennifer said.

“Thanks to Steve!” Melanie and Pete said at the same time.

“You’re welcome!”

“You have to be my best man,” Pete said. “And I won’t take no for an answer.”

“Yes, Pete,” I said dutifully.

“And Jennifer has to be my Maid of Honor!”

“Of course!” Jennifer agreed.

“Now that’s settled, how are you two doing?”

“OK, despite three of my best friends keeping something important from me for five months.” I said evenly.

“We’re sorry,” Pete said sincerely. “Jennifer swore us to secrecy.”

“I know. I don’t blame you or Melanie.”

“No, he blames me,” Jennifer said sadly. “But I think we’re OK about that now. But it was touch and go last night.”

“It was. I was pretty harsh, but I apologized. All we can do now is take it one day at a time and see what happens,” I said.

“No promise ring or engagement ring?” Melanie asked.

“No; I’m not ready for that. Jennifer knows it. We’re OK. The distance will suck, but if it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. «Skall det vara så skall det vara!»”

“What does that mean?”

I smirked, “Swedish for «¡Que será, será!»”

Pete groaned, while Melanie and Jennifer laughed.

We each took a quick shower, dressed then went downstairs for lunch. We said our goodbyes and Jennifer drove me home, mostly in silence, dealing with our thoughts.

“Let me know your plans, OK?” she asked when we arrived.

“Let’s get together on Monday and take it from there. Lunch at the deli?”

“Sounds good.”

We shared a soft kiss, and I went inside.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.