Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 83: The Principal Without Principles

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

We returned to the lobby in time to meet the others as they started to board the vans. Vlad came over and gave Tatyana one last hug. He promised to tell her sister what had happened and to bring her sister into the troupe should she want to come to America. Several other troupe members also came by for a last goodbye.

Tatyana was bubbly on the drive back to the house. She asked many questions of Miki and Lenore while playfully ignoring Ashley, but finding ways to answer her when talking to one of the others. I could see Ashley fuming, but instead of exploding, Ashley merely grabbed Tatyana's face and pulled her in for a lengthy kiss.

"Be nice to me or you won't get another one for a while," Ashley said firmly when she released the Ukrainian dancer.

Tatyana blushed and said no more for the rest of the ride. Everyone in the van laughed merrily, and soon she joined in as we drove home.

Once we arrived home Ashley, Lenore, and Miki took Tatyana into the house and showed her were everything was. The young lady was astonished to find out just how much we had and also how we had prepared. After that we headed to the basement where we all just collapsed onto the bed and slept until morning.

In fact we all overslept the next morning. When I finally looked at the clock it was seven thirty and we had just ninety minutes to get to Principal Flanagan's office for whatever conference he wanted to have. I figured that it was totally against school policy, but it would be wiser to attend.

During the night, I had been shifted to the side of the bed, so I was able to roll out of bed without waking any of the ladies. As I stood up I looked back. Ashley and Lenore were in the middle of the bed, they were facing each other and had their arms wrapped around each other's waist. Miki was behind Ashley and had a hand on Ashley's breasts. Tatyana had somehow ended up partially on top of Lenore. The naked woman had a hand down against Lenore's panty covered pussy. She looked innocent and yet wanton as she slumbered with the other girls.

I hated to break up everyone's sleep, but we did need to get to the meeting, so I bent down and gave Tatyana a kiss on her exposed cheek. She pulled her hand from Lenore's pussy to try to brush me away, but I caught it and started kissing her fingers.

"Oh, that's nice," Tatyana mumbled. At least I think that is what she mumbled. It was in Ukrainian, and I was guessing based on the tone. Still Tatyana rolled off of Lenore. She ended up on her back where I had been sleeping.

Her legs had spread as she rolled, giving me a clear view of her pussy and the small landing strip of pubic hair just above it. The other girls were still sleeping, so I knelt next to the bed and pulled Tatyana's body to me.

She did not wake at my handling, but a moment later a loud and musical moan rang out. "Ooooh!" she cried as I blew warm air over her pussy.

My tongue delved into the depths of her pussy. Tatyana's hands instinctively grabbed my hair as I began to lick and suck on her pussy.

"Oh Goooooood!" Tatyana wailed out. There was a long pause. "Mark! What are you doing?"

"Oooh, quiet," Ashley murmured. "Even if you're cumming, I want to sleep in."

"What?" Tatyana panted as I continued to spell out words in her pussy with my tongue. "I just wooooke up."

"Mark does that sometimes," Lenore said. "Enjoy it, I always do."

I paused for a moment. "Ladies, we have to be at the principal's office in about an hour. If you want to shower."

"I do," Miki said. "I haven't been around the man often and don't want to look like a bum."

"I don't care," Lenore said. "I mean, he isn't going to be impressed from what I've heard."

I had continued to lick Tatyana. Her head came off the bed, and she thrust her breasts forward as I flicked her clit with my tongue. "I need it! I'm cuming!" she screamed.

Her hands dropped from my hair, and she collapsed back into the bed. "Hey! Watch what you are falling on," Lenore said jokingly.

Tatyana immediately sat back up. "I'm sorry!"

Lenore laughed. "You didn't land on me. And I've had both Ashley and Miki fall on me because of something Mark did. It's all Mark's fault when it happens."

"I'm so loved," I said jokingly.

Tatyana looked a bit stricken, but Lenore and Ashley just dove out of bed. They pounced on me together. I fell back to hit the floor as two pretty girls in gauzy nighties landed on top of me.

"Mark?" Tatyana asked me.

"We're all just playing. But we do have the meeting. The shower down here is big enough for two if you want to join Miki," I said.

"Won't she get upset?" Tatyana asked.

"Only if you don't help wash her back after she washes yours," Lenore said languidly. My dark haired lover gave me several kisses. "If you had time, she'd probably try to pin you to the wall of the shower while she sucked your breasts."

Tatyana just nodded and proceeded to climb out of bed. "I'll chance it."

She walked off to the shower. I extracted my body from the arms of Lenore and Ashley and stood up. "I need a quick shower," I said. "I reek of sex."

"I'd tell you to show up for the meeting like that, but we know how Flannel Pants would react. I'll get a pack put together for Tatyana. She didn't bring much, but I'm guessing you want to save her costume," Ashley said.

"Lose the falsies though. She should be natural when wearing it," I said.

"Can do," Lenore said. "Go and shower, just don't do anything else. I want your cum in its proper place."

"And where might that be?" I asked in a cheerful tone of voice.

"My pussy," Lenore said with a giggle.

"That can't work," Ashley said. "Did you recently tell us that Mark got you pregnant? If that's true you don't need anymore injections for a while."

Lenore tensed. I put my hands out, taking both girls by the shoulder. "No!" I said as if I was training a dog. "No fighting."

"Sorry," both girls said at the same time.

"Get ready, I'll shower. I think you two just volunteered to make breakfast. I'm feeling like a ham and cheese omelet, and some bacon on the side would be a good start to the day for me," I instructed.

"Yes, Mark," both girls said as they climbed to their feet. I gave them a moment and then stood up and walked over to the dresser. I pulled out some shorts and a t-shirt to wear for the day. Ashley tossed me some clean boxers as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

The girls were discussing who would cook what for breakfast as I climbed the stairs. I headed off to one of the ground floor showers. I realized that everyone would be pressed for time so I planned on hurrying through my morning routine.

Forty minutes later everyone poured out of the house and headed for the vans. We broke up into groups.

"Is everyone coming?" Jason asked.

"I want to be there," Beatrice said. "Something isn't right. This is summertime, and there is absolutely no reason for you to be called to a conference at school."

"If we were playing football, there could be a team meeting," I said in contradiction.

"You aren't. Beatrice is right, something about this stinks," Morgan said. "We are coming to make sure you avoid whatever trap he has prepared. Besides, we are supposed to stay together."

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

"No," Tatyana said nervously. "I've never been forced to meet any authority in America."

"Flanagan is no authority," I said firmly. "He's just a jerk running our school. I think all of us could test out and withdraw from school if we needed to."

"But he has enough authority to command you to come to a meeting you don't want to be at," Tatyana said.

"We'll see," Ashley said as we boarded the first van. I could see that Jessica and Morgan had taken the second van.

Lenore jumped into the driver's seat. "We seem to be divided up properly," she said. "Everyone ready for the short drive to school?"

"Let's get this over with," Jason said. "This is wrong, and I want to let Ferret Face know that he's being a jerk to us."

"You tell um!" Letty said enthusiastically.

"Have you been watching that TV station with all the old shows?" I asked.

Jana snorted. "I know nothing!" she answered in a thick Germanic accent.

Tatyana was giggling at everyone's antics. Her giggles proved contagious, and by the time Lenore took a spot in the nearly empty school parking lot, we were all laughing. It took her a moment to regain her composure and shut the engine down.

"What do Tatyana, Miki, and I do?' she asked as Ashley opened the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.