Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 79: Dinner Before the Show

The packing went quickly. At first it was just Lenore helping me, but after about twenty minutes Ashley and Miki wandered in. The two young ladies had towels wrapped around their bodies. Miki teasingly bent over in front of me allowing me to confirm that they were naked under the towels.

Of course, when I reached for Miki she playfully slapped my hands. "Leave your hands off the merchandise," she said sternly. The giggle that followed spoiled the effect and left the other two in stitches due to laughter.

Once Ashley and Miki started helping, Lenore snuck out to shower. Miki had a few suggestions for items to add to the bags. This included several figurines we had picked up in Akihabara during our visit to Japan. Ashley also suggested that we include a few magazines and greeting cards.

It was about two-thirty when the last of the three packs was sealed up. Each one weighed about thirty pounds. The contents were a mix of games, clothing and a few gift items. I looked at them and smiled. For the first time since the pickups were announced, I felt like I was moving forward rather than allowing time to pass.

I headed off to shower while the ladies got dressed. Beatrice announced that dinner would arrive at four and that we would want to leave for the theater before five to find parking and have time to get to our seats.

I took my time in the shower. It was one of the few moment I had solitude, and as I ran fingers through my hair to encourage the shampoo to lather up I considered the future.

There was no question in my mind that I was making the correct decision for me. The news about the Sa'arm and their advance towards Earth was limited, but what we did hear made it clear that humanity was desperately trying to hold off the rising tide. I found myself comparing the situation to that of King Canute who supposedly tried to prevent the tides from washing over England. Of course that was more that he was trying to stop wandering tribes from invading or raiding the territory he had been able to consolidate under his rule. The Sa'arm were less organized than the Vikings but might be even more dangerous once they got a foothold on a planet.

As I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I considered the possible fate of Miki, Ashley, and Lenore. There was no question that the three young ladies wanted to be with me. Our relationship had a solid foundation built on trust and respect. I had never lied to them, and even proved willing and able to stand up to defend them. I knew there would be a chance that I might die, but I knew any attempt to get them to reconsider was doomed to fail. They needed to be with me, and I wanted them with me. The only remaining question was who would be my final choice.

This question was still bothering me as I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. As I started drying off, there was a knock on the door. "Mark, your ladies got out an outfit for you. They said it would match the dresses they are wearing. I'm leaving it by the door," I heard Beatrice call out.

From the sound of footsteps retreating down the hallway I figured she had left the clothing before shouting. I finished using the towel and then walked over to the door. I opened it a crack and a hand thrust the clothing through the opening. "Caught you!" I heard Miki chirp.

"Brat," I said as I braced my foot against the door and plucked the clothing from her hands. "Just for that I'll make you wait until after Lenore and Ashley have each had two orgasms tonight."

"Oh, do I get to help them achieve those?" Miki asked me.

"No, we'll tie you up facing a corner. You won't even be able to put a finger on your clit. Lenore and Ashley will be moaning and screaming as you sit staring at a wall wishing you could join in," I said teasing her.

"Aww," Miki said. "I'm sorry, but we don't get much time together. Especially just the two of us."

"Sorry," I said. "I always worried about that. I do try to spend time with you."

Miki giggled through the open door. I was pulling on the boxers I had found in the clothing she had passed to me. "I know; so do Lenore and Ashley. You have us; you have Angelique who needs attention. You've become a father to Erica, and you guide your friends. Honestly, you need to be picked up just so you can have a break."

"It will happen when it happens," I said. My stomach growled. "Is dinner here yet?"

It will be another hour or so," Miki said. "Why don't we just sit on the couch and watch something stupid on your television. We haven't done that in ages."

I laughed. "I just don't watch TV. I'd rather play a game or talk."

"You packed all the games," Miki said. "Even most of the ones for Angelique."

"Is she awake?" I asked.

"Lenore was going to wake her just before dinner. Beatrice looked up the musical. It will last about three hours including the intermission. We also have the invite to the post-show party so we'll probably be out until almost midnight," Miki said.

I had managed to get my underwear, socks, and shirt on. I started buckling my pants and stepped away allowing Miki to push the door open.

What I was going to say to Miki died unspoken. I gazed upon the young lady in her dress. She noticed my stare and smiled knowingly before turning to the side so I could see her body in profile.

The dress was made of some shimmering green fabric. Thin spaghetti straps ran over her shoulders holding up a top that seemed to be made of mist. It flowed over her breasts concealing them despite a V-cut that went all the way down to her belly button. The bottom of the dress barely came to mid-thigh. It flared out a bit as she spun on tall stiletto heels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.