Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 73: Off on Another Outing

The final two weeks of the school year passed quickly and painlessly for my friends and me. We studied often during the first week leading up to the finals.

After the last final we gathered chairs and tables and took over the backyard of the house. Morgan set up in the middle of the yard and looked around at all of us.

"I guess it is summertime. And I'm hoping everyone has enjoyed the activities so far," he began.

"Some more than others," Jason called back. "Can we formally protest how Mark seems to increase the size of his family with every trip?"

"I'm not trying," I pointed out.

Beatrice looked at me. "Mark, we know you don't try. That's the problem. You are a natural leader and a nice man. People want to be near you."

"And you will be dangerous if you ever want to become a cult leader," Becky said.

"Nah, that sounds like too much work," I replied.

"What do you want to do once we are picked up?" Jason asked. "I mean do we know much about what opportunities are there?"

"I haven't heard much," Jessica said.

"Well, we know we won't just be taking classes or sitting around on a nice patio like this," I said. "I'm guessing that there are two divisions of the military. The part that fights on the ground and the ones that fly and fight from spaceships."

"Do we get to choose?" Jason asked. "Cause I'd rather be in a spaceship."

"No idea, but that's a problem for another day. I'd say today we are supposed to be talking about trips to take this summer."

"Water slide!" Angelique shouted.

Morgan nodded. "And we have one vote for a trip to the water slides. They are open full hours and it is warm enough. Do I have a second?"

"Second!" Matti and Erica shouted at the same time.

"Jinx!" Erica called out pointing at Matti. "You owe me a coke!"

Matti looked over at me. "You taught her that!" she accused me.

"And if I did?" I asked.

Jessica was sitting in a recliner and laughing at my sister's antics. "Oh, give it up before you lose this one," Jessica told my sister. "He hasn't done anything that hurts you."

"It's embarrassing," Matti cried.

"No, what is embarrassing is the thought of the swimsuits that we'll have to wear," Kathy said.

"Oh, can we go to the mall and purchase them? I heard that there is a new store at the Fashion Mountain Mall," Milli said.

"That mall is a two hour drive away," I pointed out.

"Yes, but that new store opened. What did they call it? Interstellar Erotic I think," Milli said.

"They called it what?" Jason asked.

"Interstellar Erotic," Letty said. "Oh, I've heard of them. If you have the body for their bikinis they look great."

"Can you swim in one?" I asked.

"Some turn pretty transparent," Ashley said.

"You do realize we'll be at a water park. With children around including Lenore's impressionable daughter. I would think that you'd want some modesty preserved," I said.

Lenore giggled. "Mark, my daughter has figured it out. She's not a complete fool."

"I never said she was, but I'd like her to remember her mother as a wonderful woman who loved her very much. Not as some poor concubine who prostituted herself to escape Earth. And you know that there will be some children who will claim that," I said. "If we run into the children of citizens they might decide to pick on her."

"And you'll quash it fast," Ashley responded. "Mark, everyone is still reacting to the changes, but outfits are already changing. Since March, I've seen more women wearing mesh or lace tops and no bra than I did in the first sixteen years of my life."

"Fine," I said. "I'll go along, but I hope you get bikinis you can wear on the slides."

Ashley walked over and sat down in my lap. She grabbed my head and held it while she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to get one with a string bottom. You will have your hands in my pussy on any duo rides we go on."

"Me too," Lenore whispered.

"Can I do that as well?" Miki asked.

"Miki?" I responded.

"Mark, I know that we're still getting to know each other, but I love you. I love Ashley and Lenore as well. You protect us and treasure us," Miki said.

"The treasure part is what surprised me," Lenore said. "We've seen Walter work. He's scary. You just work hard to be kind to everyone."

I sighed. "You deserve even more."

Morgan started laughing. "Mark, give it up. I'm around Bea and Becky all the time, and they still fawn all over me because I'm nice to them. I think the few tales we have heard scare them."

"Not that we hear much," Jason said. "Mark did you ever get another letter from your mother after that first one?"

"No," I said. "I can't even know if she received the response we sent."

Morgan looked over at the clock. "Well, its seven in the morning. We could pile into the vans and start driving now."

"Vans?" I asked.

"Mark, we have too many people for a minivan. We have four people who head groups. Jason and I have two people in our groups so we have six between us. You can have four, but only have three, that's four more people though. Jessica is the same and then we have the three girls who are still underage. That takes us to seventeen people," Morgan said.

"So two minivans?" I said.

"Nine people in a minivan is too many to be comfortable. We found a couple of larger vans. They supposedly seat fifteen, but we went with larger and more comfortable seats so ten is the limit," Beatrice said.

"And plenty of cargo space," Becky said cheerfully. "So we can load up on sexy nighties that we want our master or mistress to see us in."

"I was going to smack you if you called me a master," Jessica said with a laugh.

"Only if I allowed it," Morgan pointed out.

"And?" Jessica asked.

"I'd have allowed it," Morgan admitted.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Pushy?" Beatrice said. "But you are right, we can start now."

Everyone stood up and started walking for the front of the house. Angelique and Erica ran over demanding attention from me. I picked up Angelique as Erica pulled on my shirt.

"One moment," I said to Erica. "What do you want Angel?"

Angelique looked at me. "Are you going to be my daddy forever?"

"For as long as I live, I will protect you and love you," I said

Angelique smiled. "I want something."

I nodded. "Trust a four year old to demand something when we go out and shop."

"I want games," Angelique said. "Candyland is fun, but I want more."

"Oh?" I asked playfully.

"Fun ones!" Erica said. "We want to have you around more."

"We can think of something on the ride to the mall," I said. "I'm not sure they have any stores that sell games."

"Find one!" Erica ordered as we walked out of the house.

Jason was standing next to the door. He turned and closed it as the two young girls dragged me to one of the vans. They released my hands to jump in and claim the seats right behind the driver.

"You don't want to sit by me?" I asked.

I felt a gentle hand settle on my shoulder. "I wanted it a bit more. I bribed them to make sure I was sitting by you no matter where we went," Miki told me as she pushed me to board the van.

I was guided to the second to last row of seats and made to settle against the driver's side interior. Miki followed me down the row and then turned to kneel over me.

"I don't think that is legal," I said. "Shouldn't all passengers be facing forward with their seat backs in an upright position?"

"Later," Miki growled.

"Miki-chan?" I asked carefully.

Miki reached down and opened the shorts I was wearing. She pulled my quickly hardening cock out and then pulled me forward so my ass was just barely still on the seat. Before I could think to protest this she managed to rise up and wrap her left leg around my body as she caught my cock with her pussy.

She dropped onto my cock with a chirp of pleasure.

"Miki!" I gasped.

"Cum in me!" she commanded.

"What?" I asked.

"Mark you are too nice to me. Every time we have sex I want you to throw me on the floor or bend me over a table and fuck me until I forget my name," Miki complained as she bounced on my dick.

I heard the van's engine start. "Hey we aren't buckled in back here!" I protested.

"I can see that," Jana said. "Don't worry, I'll drive safe and the back windows are well tinted. You can't be seen."

"I'm almost afraid to ask how you know this," I said with a moan as Miki started kissing and licking my left ear.

"I want you to take me hard," Miki whispered. "I'm your plaything. That's what I agreed to."

"Oh you got him!" Ashley said. "How is it this time?"

"Just how I want it," Miki said. "I love how excited this makes me."

"It worries me," I replied.

Jason shouted from the front passenger seat. "Don't worry. As Jana said, no one will notice. When my mom picked these up, she and Morgan did it right there while Becky drove."

"And how does Miki know this?" I asked.

"Because they told all of the other companions," Ashley whispered into my ear from behind me. She began licking my free ear as Miki ground her pussy around my cock. I gasped in pain for a moment, but then had to moan in pleasure as her kegel muscles began working.

"They didn't tell me," I protested.

"Would you have allowed Miki to get you in that position if you had known?" Lenore said knowingly.

"No," I admitted as Miki's eyes rolled back in her head for a moment. "Wait; don't tell me you just came."

Miki leaned forward. "I stopped taking the pill and the man who I love is fucking me. You damn well better believe I came."

"Miki!" I gasped as my brain processed what she had just said. My cock began to spurt as I came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.