Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 59: Risking Everything for a Girl

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

The game ended up being a bit of a snooze. Carolina's defense created three touchdowns before the second quarter was half over and then cruised to the ending. The halftime show was loud, but otherwise forgettable.

Angelique and Erica both ended up falling asleep during the third quarter. Angelique climbed into her mother's lap to sleep. I ended up with Erica in my lap. I had spent almost no time with the young lady, but she was smiling in her sleep.

Thomas tried to stay awake. He eventually fell asleep standing up and leaning against the wall of the box. We allowed him to remain there until the end of the game.

The drive to the airport and the flight home were quiet. Everyone was tired. I slept on the drive to the airport and planned on sleeping on the flight. Lenore did coax me into initiating her into the mile high club before she fell asleep in my arms.

Monday morning we all scrambled to get to school on time. It proved to be a bit hard to wake up, but at the same time everyone seemed invigorated. Angelique asked if she would see Erica again. I was unable to answer immediately, but Beatrice told her that we would definitely invite her in the future.

At school Liz was smiling. She asked if she could join our little group for the morning break. We happily accepted her. She and Cassidy exchanged a very loving kiss that morning.

Unfortunately, Walter was back at his former table. Of course he noticed the kiss and stormed over. "What's this!" he bellowed. "Two more carpet munchers? I bet neither of you have the balls to do it with a real man."

"If they could find one," Ashley said sotto voce.

Liz just reached into her purse and pulled out her CAP card. She held it up so Walter could see. "Like I care," she said firmly when Walter glanced at the card.

"What? You are a mouse! Mice don't get good CAP scores. You have to be a bold and daring person to get a good score," Walter snapped.

"Not really," I said. "You have to be loyal or at least capable of being loyal to the alien government and have skills they might need. You obviously are a great fighter, and that's why they want you."

"Well, we all know they were wrong to take you," Walter said.

I sighed. Jason stood up and glared at our former friend. "You know," Jason said. "I've noticed that you don't have any friends anymore."

"I have Kelsey," Walter bragged. "Wasn't she one of yours Mark? But now she and I play with others. And that Larry guy comes around often."

"People you really want to spend time with I'm sure," Jason said sarcastically.

My cell phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and found that Beatrice was attempting to call. After a glance around the table I answered. "Hey Bea."

"Mark, I have a question for you," Beatrice said.

"I hope its nothing serious," I replied.

"Well," Beatrice said slowly. "I think you noticed that Erica and Angelique got along quite well."

"Sure, and I noticed that Thomas was a bit of a brat. He didn't want to talk to anyone," I said. "But I'm not sure what the question is."

"Would you like Erica to be around more?" Beatrice asked.

"I know Angelique liked her," I said. "But I thought Erica was in long-term care at the Children's Hospital."

"She's about ready to be released," Beatrice asked.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I asked Mrs. Taggert. You know that she was impressed by you?" Beatrice responded.

"I did nothing special," I said.

"Well, she was, and she noticed that Erica watched you and your ladies. I think Angelique was telling her how wonderful you are," Beatrice said.

"I'm only fourteen, and I already have a lot on my mind," I said.

"Lenore, Becky, and I are home a lot now," Beatrice said. "And think of what you could do for the girl."

"No one from child services would agree with your idea," I said firmly.

"I'll check then," Beatrice said. "Have a nice day."

She hung up before I could speak another word in protest. I held my phone in front of me, just staring at it.

"What was that about?" Ashley asked.

"Um ... it's a girl?" I said quietly.

"You got a girl pregnant!" Walter spat. "I thought you were totally dickless. After all, Kelsey says you never touched her."

"She was underage," I said. "And no, I haven't gotten anyone pregnant. I've been too busy to get involved in something like that."

"So what was that about a girl?" Walter asked.

I looked over at Ashley. "Do you remember Erica?"

"That sweet girl that spent the weekend with us?" Ashley said with a smile. "Angelique loved having her around. And she was so patient with Angelique."

"She's so sad," Matti said. "Her mother, brother, and sister were killed in the fire that left her scarred. Her father is in jail for life. She could leave the hospital probably, but there are no good foster homes that want a scarred child. She still has to visit the hospital often. Why?"

"I need to check something," I replied. "But that call was about her."

Walter smacked me in the back of the head. "Stop lying. You were probably told to run home after class."

"You really don't get it," Jason said. "Mark is a leader."

"He doesn't lead me!" Walter spat. "And its clear he doesn't lead Kelsey anymore."

"Not that kind of leader," Jessica said. "God, if you weren't the type to follow someone you decided was powerful I doubt you'd get a five. Mark is the type of person people look to when there is trouble."

Ashley turned to look at me. "Mark ... Do you think you could somehow get Erica added as a dependant?"

"I was asked about it by your mother," I admitted. "But if she's having to visit the hospital often, due to her burns it wouldn't be the best idea. I'm not leaving it at that though. After lunch how about we take a walk of about two miles?"

"Two miles?" Jason said. "Where would you ... Oh! But I thought they refused to help."

"Who?" Walter demanded to be told. "Mark what diseased idea did you come up with this time?"

"Nothing," I said. "Absolutely nothing. I just had a wild thought. However, I think my next thought will be to see if you would bounce if someone kicked your ass from here to the parking lot."

"You and what army?" Walter asked with a sneer.

I raised my right arm as I stood up and turned. "I think my right arm should be enough. After all, its been enough so far."

"I could help," Ashley said.

"Not necessary," I said. "If I can't take Walter in a one on one fight, Sergeant O'Malley would flunk me from his classes."

"You've never seen Walter fight," Jason said.

"And? I don't remember Walter telling me that he was taking any martial arts classes," I said.

"Who needs that sissy stuff? I can take anyone. Heck Coach Derkins wanted me for the wrestling team," Walter bragged.

"I notice you aren't on the team," I said.

"Who has time for that? There is something more important," Walter said. He looked over at Cassidy and leered. "Right now I'm thinking a girl with white hair would be perfect."

Cassidy raised the can of soda she was drinking from. "Accept imperfection then," she muttered. "You remind me of my father."

"I thought every girl wanted to have sex with her father," Walter said. He puffed up his chest. "And I'll let you know that no girl has ever complained."

I looked Walter directly in the eye. "I'm sure none have, but that is nothing to crow about. You have all the power in any relationship you are in at the moment. The girls understand that if they tell you that you are a lousy lover, you'll never talk to them again."

"Like that blond slut you drag around would tell you if she didn't enjoy it," Walter snapped.

"I would," Ashley said. "But I can assure you that I've never had a complaint. No, I have, he doesn't have his dick in my pussy right now. This talk has me feeling horny."

Jason laughed. "My sister the nympho. I'll never be able to show my face again."

Kathy giggled. "She's not the only one. Maurice was great last night. He's not the biggest we've done, but he is willing to be taught."

"I thought black men were always bigger," Cassidy said.

"No," Milli replied. "And Jessica has found some big ones for us on nights once of us really needed to be fucked. In all our time together, we only ever found two men with big cocks that were halfway decent."

"Eek and Ook?' I asked.

Jessica laughed. "You never saw them naked. How did you know?"

"I remember them joking about their size one day. What's wrong with a big one?" I asked.

"Some don't really get hard," Kathy said.

"That makes no sense," Walter said.

Liz slapped her forehead with an open palm. "I'm an idiot."

"What?" I asked.

She looked at me. "I don't tell anyone, but I do have an older half-sister. My father's first wife died in an auto accident, and he married my mother. Well, my older sister told me that I shouldn't look for a big Johnson when looking for a man."

"I'm sure that's part of it," I said.

Walter glared at me. "I still think the tale that some big cocked men couldn't get hard is a lie."

Liz giggled. "Not if you understand how a cock gets hard."

"And you do?" Walter asked. "You are a freshman just like me."

"True, but I'm interested in aeronautics, so I've looked into things like how hydraulics work. Most people don't pay attention, but a penis gets hard through a hydraulic system. Some blood vessels tighten so blood entering doesn't leave as fast," Liz said.

"Wait, is that why they warn about using those pills? I remember a commercial recently that said don't use it if you have high blood pressure," Cassidy asked.

"Exactly. The cock gets hard because blood rushes in. I guess the pills revitalize the system that slows it from leaving so you don't get soft instantly. But if you have high blood pressure that can cause damage. As for why big cocks are bad. There is only so much blood in the body," Liz said.

"Wait," Letty said. "So the joke about men having two brains, but only enough blood to run one is..."

"Based on reality," I said.

"Great," Jason said. "Now she'll make fun of that every time we make love."

"Just fuck the bitch then," Walter said.

"Walter, this might sound weird, but how many girls have you been with since you tested?" I asked.

"Over one hundred," Walter said with a smile.

"And how many still talk to you?" I asked.

Walter just stared at me. The bell ending the morning break rang.

We all started gathering up our packs. Jason looked over at Walter who was just standing there with his mouth open. "I think we can figure out the number," he said. "Enjoy your loneliness."

We all walked off, leaving Walter standing in the courtyard. Jana dashed ahead so that she did not arrive at class with Jason.

Jason just shook his head. "I think most of the school knows she sits with us at break and lunch, but she still runs to the classroom so we don't arrive together."

"At least Flannel Pants isn't giving her a hard time," Jessica said scornfully.

"He's trying to save his own job. Someone pointed out to the school board that we've lost six teachers to pick ups this year," Milli said.

"How is that his fault?" I asked.

"Because only Mindy was a volunteer," Milli said. "The others did anything they could to get selected as concubines. Somehow the school got the idea that they did that to avoid him."

"I wonder who gave them that idea," Kathy asked in an innocent tone.

Everyone laughed as we entered the classroom. The idea that Vice Principal Flanagan was in trouble was enough to help everyone relax.

I attended my next two classes, but at the start of lunch, I nodded to everyone. "I want to run my errand now. I can call myself in as leaving for a personal matter."

"I'm going with you," Ashley said. "I want to find out what your idea is."

Jason and Jessica both nodded. "Chemistry is supposed to be the second day of our experiment with salts," Jason reminded me.

"We finished all the work Friday," I replied. "Matti is a very good lab partner, and she has my copies of all the work. All we would have done today would have been making the tables a bit neater."

"Boring," Matti said. "I hate how Mister McMichael has labs lasting two or more days when we can do it all in one."

"Others can't," I pointed out. "Just work with Jessica and her two minions."

"Can do big bro," Matti said.

I waved a final time and headed for the campus parking lot. Ashley walked at my side as we left the campus.

"Mark, are we going to the testing center?" she asked me.

"If you are going to ask a question about the alien's medical technology and the possibility of Erica being able to use it, I figure its best to go to the source," I said.

"Do you think they will help?" Jessica asked.

"After a pickup I'm sure they would," I said. "If Erica was my dependent. In this case she isn't my dependent; she's just a young girl I'm hoping can get access to one of their medical units. I doubt they will be able to provide it."

"Why?" Ashley asked.

"Because the aliens are trying to limit access to their technology. They probably haven't put a single healing unit on Earth yet, and from what we've been told, a teleport off Earth is supposed to be a one-way trip for everyone except the marines handling the pickups. We'll be asking for a break in procedure," I said as we walked down the street.

"What if they insist you can do it, but must be picked up," Ashley asked.

"I'd see about getting Matti's guardianship transferred to your mom, and ask that we wait until Lenore can arrive. I won't leave without her," I said firmly.

Ashley put her arms around me. I could feel her shiver as we walked down the street. "I'm scared," she admitted.

"I am too, but that girl deserves to live free of pain. Even if we can't take her as a dependent I'd give up my life here to see those scars removed," I said firmly.

We walked the next two miles holding each other. It felt like the longest walk I had ever made. Each step had a weight to it as I headed toward a very uncertain fate. We finally arrived at the testing center a bit after one. Ashley stopped in the parking lot and just stared at the door.

"This could be it," she whispered.

"But it's the right thing," I said. "It's the only thing I can do. I have to try."

"She's just a girl," Ashley said. It sounded like she was both agreeing and disagreeing with me.

"That's why I have to do it," I said.

Ashley nodded and then grabbed my face. She had her hands on my cheeks as she pulled me down for a long slow kiss. "I love you," she said. "Let's go."

I looked around the parking lot and realized it was empty. Even then I had to fight to get my legs to move and take the next step toward the entrance. The fifty foot walk seemed like fifty miles as I slowly walked forward.

I had to take a deep breath to steady my hand before opening the door. A bell rang out as I opened it and stepped through.

"Afternoon," a cheery female voice called out.

"Do you have an appointment," an attentive male voice added.

"I don't have an appointment," I replied.

"Is it your birthday?" the woman asked as I walked up to the desk.

I looked closely at the two speakers. The woman stood about six foot two. Her shoulders were wider than mine and supported a surprisingly ample chest. Her hair was cut extremely short giving her a very butch appearance. The man was even larger and reminded me of the two guards I had seen the day of the union protest so many months before.

"My fifteenth birthday is in a few weeks," I replied.

"So you are here to set up an appointment?" the man asked pulling a tablet out from underneath the counter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.