Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 58: Fun in the Box

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

We found the ramp and began making our way up the spiral. Ashley had her phone to her ear. "Yes, I know about it. I was filming ... No, I didn't put my video on YouTube."

"Sooner," Lenore and I said in unison.

"Look, we're trying to get to our seats," Ashley said. "No one here is hurt or anything."

"No one?" I asked as I looked over my shoulder.

Lenore giggled. "Morgan told us about how this security company has been known to try to shake down some of the luxury box ticket holders. Its supposedly worse at the standard entrance for luxury box groups. Kathy just fell over like we were shown to do during the summer when we practiced those throws Sergeant O'Malley said would stop an attacker."

I winced. "That's dangerous. She could have been hurt."

"I guess the law firm knew about it. The district attorney was prepared as well. I hope it doesn't ruin the game for you," Lenore said.

"Ceri, look, I'm trying to get to my seat. I have a game to watch and a lover to please. If you really need to talk, you can find me at lunch tomorrow."

"Ceri? I thought she was one of Connie's robot followers," I said.

Ashley hung up her phone. "She keeps changing her mind," she said. "Some days she's all about Connie. But recently she's wavering. She hasn't been spending as much time around Connie now that football season is done."

I nodded as we passed the first level. Angelique suddenly shouted "tag" and touched me at the waist. She ran ahead of me, racing up the ramp.

"Careful!" I shouted as I jogged to keep up with the child. She giggled merrily as she weaved through the milling crowds.

I made sure I stayed close to Angelique as she continued to head upwards. She passed the second level, but then paused when she was halfway to the third level. I caught up to her and picked her up.

"Caught!" I said.

"Where are we going?" Angelique asked.

We were moving around to the third level of the stadium. I noticed a couple of security guards there. They were looking at a ticket being held out to them.

"I think this is our level," I said. "Beatrice has the tickets."

I waited near the guards. Ashley and Lenore caught up. Erica ran up to me and reached up to touch Angelique. "You ran!" she said accusingly.

I set Angelique down. She hid behind me and began a game of chase with Erica. The two girls dodged around me as the rest of the group arrived. Morgan walked over to me as Beatrice approached the guards.

"Think these guys might have heard about the incident down below?" I asked.

"From what I've heard, none of the guards who worked these locations was involved. It was the gate guards who would harass the luxury box holders," Morgan said.

"Stupid," I said. "And how did they get away with it?"

"Most of the people they harassed were afraid of any bad publicity," Morgan said. "Corporate lawyers are very nervous about appearing unprofessional. We don't have that worry."

"True," I said as Beatrice waved us over. She stood next to the guard and was showing him a piece of paper.

"Now we have twenty one tickets for luxury box J seven, do you agree with that?" she said firmly to the guard.

The guard nodded. Beatrice went on. "There are twenty-one names on our roster sheet correct?"

"Yes," the guard said. "But why are you doing this?"

"I want to be sure there is no confusion," Beatrice said calmly. "Now we'll do this in order. Letty, why don't you go first and lead the children to the box with Nancy."

Letty waved Erica and Angelique over. She took Thomas' right hand with her left and stepped onto the concourse running around the stadium. I could see Beatrice going over the names with the guard and clearly marking them off.

I took Ashley's and Lenore's hands. "Come, let's go rescue Letty from Angelique," I called out merrily as we walked from the ramp to the concourse. Beatrice burst out laughing as we passed the guard and followed Letty towards our luxury box.

On this level of the concourse there were no real crowds. We did see a number of people wearing business suits walking around. Many of the men sneered at Ashley and Lenore. I tried to ignore the looks.

We were just about at the entrance to our box when one of the men wearing a suit called out. "Hey! Bring those bitches over here for a moment."

"Get to the box," I told Lenore and Ashley. I stopped as they continued walking towards the luxury box. The man who had called out stepped away from one of the luxury boxes. "Hey! I said bring them here."

I turned to look at him. "You don't own them, and I don't have to obey you."

"Sure you do," the man sneered. "I could buy your family. Heck, if you cross me, I can get you put in jail for the next five years."

"Really?" I asked. "You could get a fourteen year old arrested? On what grounds? Last I heard lese majesty is still perfectly legal."

"You had to have snuck past the guards to be on this level," the man said scornfully.

"Actually last I saw of the guards, he was reviewing our guest list," I said. "Before that I saw one dragged away in handcuffs after he illegally attempted to prevent us from entering. I have the same right to be here you do."

The man's sneer grew. "No boy has the same rights I do."

I paused and looked the man up and down. His waistline was definitely growing. His face was a pasty unhealthy color, and his eyes were bloodshot. "You're right," I said quietly. "I have more than you do."

"Why you!" the man spat. He took a step toward me, but then began to scramble back toward the entrance to his luxury box.

"Is that man bothering you?" Maurice asked me.

"He wanted to meet Ashley and Lenore, but wasn't polite about asking about it," I said.

Maurice laughed. "Why is this city filled with fools?"

"It isn't the city, but the wealthy who have poor CAP scores," I observed. "They haven't figured out that their power is vanishing. I'll make you a bet that we'll get a visit from either security or the police checking out a complaint."

Maurice looked at the man. "No bet," he said.

We walked to the luxury box. Jason was talking about setting up some kind of eating game. "No, no, no. It will be like a drinking game, but with no alcohol. Instead, we'll find what appetizers are available and declare that if certain things happen you eat a specific appetizer."

"Sounds silly," I said. "And won't really work. Besides, I want to spend time with Ashley and Lenore."

"You spend all your time with them," Maurice pointed out.

"And I get rewarded," I reminded him. "Meanwhile, I thought you now have three ladies who expect you to give them your attention."

"Shouldn't it be four?" Maurice asked.

"Matti isn't old enough. She turned thirteen two weeks ago," I said. "She and Jessica have an agreement though."

Maurice looked almost meek. "I'm not sure I can keep up with three," he admitted as we reached the door to the luxury box.

I reached for the door. It opened up, and Ashley stepped out of the box. "You have got to see this," she said enthusiastically.

I pointedly looked at Ashley's chest. "I think it's covered," I said.

Ashley froze for a moment. I kept my eyes on her chest. Finally she giggled. "I'll show you those later. No, come inside."

Ashley dragged me inside. The first thing I noticed was that Erica, Thomas, and Angelique all had their hands on the huge glass window that overlooked the field. They were staring out into the stadium.

I paused to watch as Erica said something to Thomas. The boy tried to shrug off what was said. Nancy said something to him, but the boy just waved his right hand like he was brushing a fly away.

"Not that," Ashley hissed. "Look at the right wall of the box."

I stepped further into the room and looked to the right. The entire wall had a buffet table setup. I could see steam rising from several chafing dishes. The smell of fried chicken permeated the air.

"Man, that smells nice. But I see something that looks nicer," Maurice said.

I glanced at my friend. He was looking towards the back wall of the box. I looked there and found that Lenore was leaning over one of the cushioned chairs. She had pulled her skirt up to her waist giving my friend a look at her naked ass.

"Lenore," I said carefully. "We do have company."

"I just wanted to remind you of what is available later," she said as she stood up and dropped the skirt. "Now why don't you go sit in the front row, and I'll bring a plate to you. I'm guessing you'll be happy with fried chicken and some home fries."

"I was going to ask what they had. Do they have a rice pilaf of some kind?" I asked.

"Dude?" Maurice called out as the rest of the group started entering. "Rice?"

"It will work," I said as I walked toward the chairs near the window. "And you should ask Jessica what she wants. Part of your duty will be to please her."

Maurice looked at me for a moment, but then walked over to talk to Jessica. I watched him ask her a question. She smiled at him and then waved at me.

Ashley started pushing me towards the chairs. "No more. I need my seat," she said.

"There are chairs," I pointed out.

Ashley had led me to the right side of the box. She claimed one of the middle chairs and pushed me down into it. As soon as I sat down she jumped into my lap.

"But I want to sit here," she said as she put her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Lenore needs her turn," I reminded Ashley. I stroked her hair lovingly as I looked out over the field. The teams were performing some warmups as the crowd filled the stadium.

"She can sit here when she brings you your food," Ashley said. She purred contentedly.

I was going to reply, but Liz dropped into the open chair to my left. "I can't believe that a junior like Ashley fawns on you like that," she said.

"I don't demand it," I pointed out. "But I do love when she shows me affection openly."

"Cassidy told me, but I'm not sure I understand it. She tells me that even though you, Jason, and Jessica have scores, you act like everyone else. I can't quite see that right now," Liz said.

Ashley opened her eyes and looked at Liz. "We might be a bit more open about our love, but the rest is about the same. We study during lunchtime. After school we'll get together and play games or exercise. Mark has tried to keep our lives as normal as possible."

"Not really, I have no idea what normal is," I said.

Liz laughed at that. "I don't think anyone with a good CAP at our age is normal. The problem I have is that it feels wrong."

"Which part?" Ashley asked.

Liz looked puzzled. "Well multiple parts. I mean there are a number of things wrong. Most surrounding the fact that after the pickup Mark would own you."

Ashley giggled. "He kind of owns me now. He owns my heart and body."

"But I thought a woman was supposed to own her own body," Liz said. "At least that's what my mother says.

"Is your mother married?" I asked.

"No," Liz replied.

"Does your mother have a steady boyfriend or any kind of stable sexual relationship?" I asked.

Liz stared at me. "No, how did you know?"

"It sounds like your mother doesn't accept that a good relationship requires compromise and sacrifice. Yes, Ashley has given me the right to use her body in any way I want."

"And he uses it well," Ashley said with a giggle.

"And as you can see, I don't impose my will on Ashley here often enough. But I learned long ago spanking her doesn't work," I said.

Liz giggled. "I can see you keep her subjugated."

"Oh he does," Ashley chirped. "He makes me wear skirts and sit in his lap and..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.