Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 48: The Weight of Waiting

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

The instant the door closed, Ashley jumped up and waved to me. "Come take a seat Mark."

"Ladies should be the ones sitting," I said carefully as I walked over and gave her a hug.

"Humor me?" Ashley said coyly. I was surprised by how childish and adorable she sounded. She was rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet, so I sat down in the chair she had just left.

The moment my butt was on the cushion Ashley jumped into my lap and put her arms around my neck. "This is a much more comfortable chair," she said with a giggle.

"For you maybe," I said in a strained voice as my cock began to get hard.

"Oh, you like it," Kelsey said.

I looked around Ashley and found Kelsey sitting in Lenore's lap right across from me. "Should you be there?" I asked.

"Its not where I want to be, but its close," Kelsey said.

"She's not heavy," Lenore informed me.

The door to the center opened. I was looking over at Kelsey so paid no attention until I heard the voice of Larry Torgdall. "Well if it isn't everyone's favorite freshman tool. I'll have that blond bit of pussy if you don't mind."

"Larry, I'm not going to go with a bully like you," Ashley said as she put her arms around me.

"You'll do what I say or I'll reveal to Flanagan everything I know," Larry said with a sneer.

"That might not take all that long," I replied. "From what I've heard most of the teachers give you passing grades just so they won't have to see you again in the future."

"I could ruin that slut of a German teacher's career," Larry said evilly. "Or maybe it will just force her back into the true career for a woman like her. She certainly was happy to bend over her desk when I revealed that I knew about her past."

"How would it ruin her career?" Letty asked innocently.

"You really don't know?" Larry asked. His voice had turned shrill. "Oh this is just so precious. She sits with you and hasn't told you that she was a star in several porn films produced in Germany."

"Oh that," Letty said. Her intonation made sound like she was not just unsurprised, but unimpressed by the news.

"Why should we care?" Ashley asked.

"She's a teacher, and she's done porn," Larry said incredulously. "Don't you care? Anyways, we all know that Flanagan would ruin her if he found out."

"What if he already knows?" I asked. "And you realize he's only a vice principal. He doesn't actually have any real authority over the teachers."

"He'd just run to the school board," Larry said. "And your precious little German teacher would be ruined. Heck she might get deported back to Germany and make more films."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Jason said dangerously. "Don't you care that she's a living and breathing woman? That she has dreams? Or do you just worry about if you can get your dick wet?"

"If that's all he cares about his partners better be demanding that he use condoms," I said absently. "But we all know he can't get any partners."

"I can too!" Larry shouted at me.

"Really? Then why are you here? I'm guessing you are retesting hoping to pull your score above four point nothing," I replied.

"More like zero point zero," Jason said. "Everyone knows Larry cares about nothing except himself. He'd blackmail the devil if he thought he could get away with it."

"True, and knowing him, he'd think he could get away with it even after the devil started dragging his soul away," I said absently.

"He has a soul?" Kathy asked. "I thought he traded that for a new pair of shoes."

"No, it was a fresh pair of sock because his mother refused to wash his only other pair," Millie replied with a giggle.

Larry's face was turning red. He took a couple of steps towards me only to stop and stare at the main counter. I had to turn my head to look and found that one of the attendants was holding a rather large pistol and aiming it directly at Larry.

"No fighting," the attendant said quietly.

Larry snorted as he moved to lean against the wall. "Wimp needs to know some fear. I'll just get him as he leaves practice one day."

"Why does he do things like that?" Matti asked.

"Who cares," Jason said disdainfully. "He's just a bully. And we know that he won't get a good CAP score."

"How can you be sure?" the overall wearing man who had accosted Jessica called out.

"We can't," I said. "But it goes back to the idea that the aliens want soldiers not fighters. Most bullies are angry men who are violent even when its not necessary. But the aliens appear to want thinking warriors who will not just blindly fire their weapons."

"They want people who will fight. You just talk," the man said to me in the same tone Jason had used.

"Who said I wouldn't fight. I wouldn't be surprised to find that if I fought Larry in the parking lot right now I could beat him," I said. I looked over at Larry, but the senior refused to meet my gaze. He was looking off into the corner of the room and pretending to ignore what I was saying.

The man wearing overalls laughed. "He wants no part of you. But that still doesn't mean you deserve that piece of blond tail sitting on your lap."

"I don't deserve him," Ashley said lovingly. She kissed me on the cheek and then stood up. I watched as she walked over to Lenore. "But he loves me," Ashley finished before giving Lenore a kiss on the cheek.

"You love a slut?" the man screeched out at me. It sounded wrong coming from such a large man. I noticed that conversation in the room seemed to have died down.

"Everyone is looking at us," Jason muttered.

"Ashley is not a slut," I said. My voice was a low pitched deep growl as I continued. "She's only ever been with one man."

"She dresses like she's ready to fuck the whole room," Larry interjected. "She does that at school too."

"How she dresses is her choice," Milli said sternly. "But its not an invitation for you to harass her. Trust me; no one wants to have sex with someone as greasy and slimy as you."

"I've had more than a few girls," Larry said.

"Without blackmail or alcohol being involved?" I asked quietly.

"Hey all I know is that blond cheerleader bitch dresses to attract the eye of every man she walks past," Larry said scornfully.

"And more than a few women's eyes," Kathy replied back. "But have you ever considered the fact that she is more concerned with a specific person's attention?"

"Oh, I don't mind attention," Ashley murmured loud enough for anyone in the room to hear. "But except for my partners its strictly look and no touching. I just feel pride that I can show others what I have that my partners enjoy."

"It's a bit hard to show the loving heart you have," I said serenely.

"I'm going to be sick," Larry said. "You are such a wimp."

I stood up and turned to look at him. "Once again, shall we go outside?"

"Nah, I'll pass," Larry said. "I'm here for my retest."

"Jessica will hate finding out her birthday is the same as his," Jason said quietly.

I felt a hand on my right arm. I turned to look and found my sister standing next to me. Her face was twisted into a pained grimace.

"Mark," she said softly. "I'm terrified. What if she doesn't score well?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.