Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 47: Retest Without Studying

Miss Kirke's revelations were the only thing that marred the dance and all of homecoming weekend. The girls met us at the decked out gym dressed in elaborate Victorian gowns. It meant that dancing to the faster songs was pretty much impossible, but the slow dances were great fun. Before the night was done, Kathy even won an award for the best costume.

The next morning, Jessica reminded us that she was going to have her birthday on the upcoming Wednesday. Everyone in our group wanted to be with her to offer support before she entered the testing room. On Saturday, after a long discussion over lunch, we agreed to meet at the testing center after our sports practices for Jessica's retest.

We spent the rest of the weekend coming up with ideas on how to get the seniors who had been blackmailing Miss Kirke to back down. To my surprise, once she understood what was happening, Letty was the most upset about the incident. Jason was equally puzzled and finally asked why.

"She's being raped," Letty said. "Its not much different from what my mother's friends would have offered me after I got hurt."

"But that didn't happen to you," Jason said in protest.

"Only because you saved me," Letty reminded him.

"I can't save Jana right now," Jason said. "She betrayed me."

"Not voluntarily," Letty said. "It sounds like she just wasn't strong enough to fight back from the start."

"And now we fight for her," I said quietly.

Actually our plan was never going to be one where we fought. Letty had a class just before the morning break near Miss Kirke's classroom. She was going to go directly there at the start of the break and make sure that the seniors had no opportunity to get Miss Kirke alone.

Unfortunately, after that idea was agreed to we ran into problems. Jason and I could attack the seniors, but that might cause them to run to one of the school administrators, and we were unsure what the reaction would be. Jason did jokingly suggest we forge a few pictures of Vice Principal Flanagan involved in a homosexual orgy, but none of us felt that lying in this instance would succeed.

In the end we had gone to school Monday worried about how to protect Miss Kirke only to discover she had her own ideas. I had just reached our usual table for break when Letty walked up accompanied by Miss Kirke. Our teacher sat down with us and started telling a tale about growing up in Potsdam. I noticed that she watched the entry to the courtyard nervously for the first half of the break, but eventually she relaxed.

It helped that she and Letty had talked while they walked to the table. Jason was still not willing to forgive Miss Kirke, but Letty made him promise to do nothing until the current problem was resolved.

Miss Kirke continued to come out and sit with us, appearing again at lunch on Monday and then for both break and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday. I did see two seniors peek in during the break on Wednesday. One I did not recognize, but the other was Larry Augustus Torgdall. He was one of the louder critics of the varsity football team, but was well known for his refusal to attempt to play the game. He had an angry look on his face as he gazed at our table.

No conflict occurred though, and we completed our school and practice for the day with little trouble. Most of the teachers had figured out that we were studying hard every day, and the almost constant quizzes and tests had finally ceased. Most of the other students had openly relaxed when the pressure was removed; my friends and I just studied harder.

At the same time we had gotten far enough ahead that no one was worried about homework when we met in the parking lot after practice. Jessica was shaking her head when Jason and I walked up. Our female friend was wearing some jeans that appeared painted onto her body.

"Wow, you went for the sexy look," Jason said.

Jessica spun around, allowing us to see how the jeans fit over her ass. "Something I read suggested that if you feel sexy and confident going into the test you'll do better."

I nodded as we looked towards the girl's locker room. It appeared that cheerleading practice had run long, and I was wondering where the rest of the girls were. "So you ready?"

"I can't exactly study for this test. I don't even remember any of the questions from last time. Heck, I didn't remember them five minutes after taking the test," Jessica said.

"I don't remember any of the questions either," Jason admitted. He looked over at Jessica. "Are you feeling fine?"

"I'm nervous. This is very important to me," Jessica said. Her shoulders were tense, and she looked around the parking lot almost robotically as we waited.

I was about to ask when she held up her hand. She looked over at the locker room and then nodded. "Mark, I don't want your sister to know. Right now if I could, I'd ask you to make her my dependent so I was sure to have her with me when she turns fourteen."

"Like her do you?" Jason said in a raspy voice. "Find her attractive? Her smile makes your panties wet?"

Jessica gasped and slapped Jason in the chest. "Pervert!"

Jason took a deep breath, pushed his shoulders back and smiled. "I'm perfect thank you very much!" he proclaimed pompously.

Jessica burst out laughing. Her shoulders relaxed.

Before Jessica could regain her composure, two minivans pulled into the lot. I could see Becky driving the first one. The young woman waved as she coasted to a stop next to where we were standing.

Jason opened the sliding door the instant the van had stopped. I checked the one following and realized that the driver was an employee of Jessica's father.

"Your father sent a minivan today," I said.

"He knows I'm planning on going to retest," Jessica said with a sigh. "I should mention I've been warned that he's going to start looking to get picked up."

"You are old enough to inherit," I said. "And if you had to, you could sell the company and live well for a few years."

"I'll miss him," Jessica said sadly. "I know I spend no time with him, but I'll miss him."

"He's been very nice to us," Millicent said in a cheerful voice as she ran up.

"Millie!" Jessica screamed out as she threw her arms around her long-time friend.

"Oh sure, hug her and not me," Kathy said sarcastically. "And who spent last night licking your pussy to help calm you down?"

Jessica released Millicent and turned to Kathy, but before she could hug the girl the driver of the minivan honked. We looked over and noticed the driver pointing at his watch.

"Shoot!" Jessica shouted. "Father said he'd try to set up an appointment. I guess there have been a lot of people retesting on their birthdays, and since we only have the one testing site it can get crowded in the evening."

Jessica ran towards the minivan. Millicent and Kathy followed. As they ran ahead my sister grabbed my arm. "Mark, what if she fails," she moaned.

I gently pushed my sister to board the minivan that Lenore had driven up. She dragged her feet for a moment and then climbed into the back seat.

"She'll do fine," Jason said. "This means a lot to her."

"But..." my sister started to stay.

I put a finger on her lips, silencing my sister. "No buts today. We'll be confident that Jessica will get a seven point four."

"Why only a seven point four?" Lenore asked as I sat down. Letty was climbing in behind me and closing the door.

"She can't score better that me," I said pompously.

Everyone in the minivan started laughing. Ashley and Letty both pulled scrunchies from their hair and threw them at me. Matti slapped my chest as Lenore drove us from the parking lot.

We were still laughing when we arrived at the testing site. The parking lot was packed with cars, but Lenore managed to find three empty spots on the side of the building. She pulled into one. The minivan Jessica was riding in pulled in next to us before Letty could get the door open. "Are you coming with us?" I asked Lenore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.