Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 41: Post-game Bliss

I took my time in the showers. Most of my teammates spent little time under the water before dashing off to their lockers. Maurice saw me standing under one of the showers and shook his head.

"Dude!" he shouted. "We're heroes. They even announced how it was a stunning upset over the loudspeakers before the varsity took the field. You should be out there scoring a few dates."

Laughter rang out in the locker room. Jason walked over to the showers. He was already dressed. My friend was shaking his head from side to side as he continued to smirk. "Dude? Did you not see his girl?"

"She was just toying with us!" Derek shouted back as I turned around and grabbed the shower faucet. I turned the water off as my teammate continued. "There is no way a goddess like her is with a high school freshman."

I moved to leave the tiled shower area. Jason was smirking as he looked over at Derek. "Prepare for disappointment," Jason affirmed. "Lenore is most definitely Mark's..."

My friend paused. "Mark, how should we define Lenore? Should we call her a sex toy? I mean you get sex whenever you want, right?"

I laughed as I opened my locker and pulled out a towel. "Would you call Letty a sex toy?" I asked.

A fist slammed into a locker. The rest of the locker room was eerily quiet as I put the towel away and began pulling some clothing out of the locker. "She's not a slut!" Jason shouted.

"I didn't call her that," I said to Jason. "And that wasn't the question I asked."

"Fuck you," Jason said tonelessly. "I didn't, but I guess I also answered the question didn't I. Letty is far more than a sex toy to me, and I bet Lenore is the same for you."

I laughed as I pulled on a pair of jeans. "Of course," I replied. "Who wants to have their girl be too dumb to talk to? I like that Lenore and Ashley can challenge me mentally."

"Dude!" I heard someone shout. "You don't fuck a girl for her brains."

"You can't spend your whole life in bed having sex!" I shouted back.

"Might be fun to try that?" Jason responded wistfully. There was silence for a moment and then a heavy sigh. "Nah, I enjoy being with Letty, but there is more to life than sex."

I had finished pulling on my jeans and grabbed a clean shirt I had stashed in my locker. Adrian gave off a loud theatrical moan. "Complain, complain," he hissed. "You are getting laid. Why are you complaining about that?"

"I wasn't," Jason replied as he walked up to the locker and threw his pads inside. My friend was dressed except for his feet. He sat down to pull some socks from his locker. "I was making a statement. Mark is right; I wouldn't enjoy staying in bed forever."

"But its sex!" Adrian moaned again.

"Sex isn't the only thing," I called back as I pulled some socks on. "Heck, in a relationship that's going to last I don't think you could say it's the most important thing."

"What is then?' Maurice said. "I mean we hear you have two girls, and you had two cheerleaders tackle you as you came off the field after the game."

"One of those cheerleaders is my younger sister," I reminded Maurice

"What?" Claus roared. "You're a freshman, are you claiming you have a twin sister and didn't tell us."

I sighed. "No, she skipped some grades."

"You should have introduced her to us," Claus continued.

"She's underage," I said.

"So?" Claus repeated.

"And she's interested in girls," I finished. "In fact if things work out the way she hopes, she already has someone to be with."

"Dude," Claus moaned, disappointment dripping from his voice. "And I'm guessing the other cheerleader who hugged you was yours."

"Not yet," I said. "She skipped a grade as well, and is underage."

"Dude!" Claus snapped. "You have two babes already. Why not toss her my way?"

I said nothing as I pulled my shoes on and began tying them. The silence in the locker room finally receded as my teammates began excitedly talking about the parties that would be going on after the varsity game ended. As I finished tying my second shoe, Jason nudged me in the ribs.

"You didn't jump down Claus' throat," he observed.

"Do you think it would have done any good?" I asked.

"No," Jason admitted as I stood up. He stood up immediately and pointed toward the student entrance to the locker room. "I heard we have to exit this way and walk around the stadium to the regular entrance."

"Your parents await!" I said pompously. "Let's go."

Jason and I started laughing as we walked toward the exit. When we reached the door we found Maurice waiting for us. "Got a moment?" he asked.

I shrugged as Jason waved his hand. "Can we walk to the entrance?" Jason asked. "I want to watch the cheerleaders perform."

Maurice snorted. "Sure, start boning a senior and you become all big and everything."

Jason laughed. "Of course. Do you know any other freshman who has a woman sharing their bed every night?"

Maurice stumbled as we continued to walk. "Every night?" he asked.

"Letty was disowned by her family after Bart attacked her," I said. "She moved in with Jason's family right after that and is now staying in Jason's bed every night."

"And his parents don't mind?' Maurice asked.

Jason sighed. "Dad was killed years ago. Mom says she can't really complain since she's got a boyfriend and a girlfriend sleeping in her bed."

Maurice stumbled again. This time I had to grab him to keep him from falling on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Maurice struggled to his feet. He gave me a look that was full of disbelief. "Are you kidding?" he asked. "First, even before the game you show off a lovely lady and tell everyone that she's more than a friend. After the game you have cheerleaders hugging you and we find out that the one cheerleader every boy on the JV team would love to fuck has been your lover for months. Then Jason there tells us that he has tamed one girl who seemed to hate men and has even convinced her to be a cheerleader and live with him. If that isn't enough, Jason's mother is living with two lovers? Dude, that sounds like some teenage boys fantasy."

I laughed. "It does, doesn't it? It also happens to be true. I'd try to tell you that I don't find it strange, but that would be a lie. I can say I feel very lucky."

"You are far more than lucky," Maurice muttered as we reached the entrance to the grandstands. The girl taking the tickets recognized us and waved us through, marking our names off on a list she carried.

"It's a lot more work than you might think," I informed Maurice. "Ashley and Lenore are wonderful women, but they also need to be reassured that I care for them regularly. I also had to put a lot of hours into getting into shape for football. During the summer I really only had a couple of days I wasn't busy from dawn until well after the sun went down."

"But you got to!" Maurice started to shout.

I quickly held up a hand. "Cuddle with a beautiful woman?" I finished for him. "Earn the respect and trust of a special person who wants to make me happy? Please don't admit you were going to be coarse or crude."

Maurice glared at me. "Look all I want to know is why you are complaining. Everything I'm hearing says that you get to spend time with beautiful women. You get to see them naked. You get to touch them when they are naked."

"It's a trial," I said with a huge mock sigh.

Jason started to laugh. Maurice joined him as we reached the steps to the grandstands and climbed them. We ended up at the front of the grandstands looking back at the crowd. Angelique immediately started waving at me.

Lenore and Angelique were sitting with Jason's family. They had taken seats in the top corner of the grandstands. I could see Lenore bend down to whisper something to Angelique. The little girl who called me Unca Mark climbed over a seat to reach a clear aisle and immediately started running for the stairs.

"Gotta run," I said. I dashed over to the stairway and started climbing it slowly. I spread my arms as Angelique reached the stairs and ran down them at a completely unsafe speed. She launched herself at me from about three stairs away and I gathered her into my arms.

"Unca Mark!" the girl cried happily. "Mommy said you were a hero during the game."

"I played well," I admitted.

"Well?" I heard Jason say from behind me. "Dude, you were involved in all the big defensive plays."

I smiled and hugged Angelique. "It was fun, but holding this child in my arms is special. Football is just a game."

Jason laughed and walked around me. I followed him up the stairs until we reached the row just below the top of the stadium. I could see Becky, Beatrice and Morgan waving. Jessica was sitting next to them, her arms crossed as she smiled.

"You just had to accept a hug from my concubine," she said cheekily.

"She's not your concubine yet," I pointed out as Angelique started to squirm. I set the girl down and she ran down an empty row of seats and then climbed up to sit next to her mother.

"She will be," Jessica said. "She wants to be, and I'm going to get the score necessary to allow me to have four concubines. I want to give her something special."

"It's all she wants," I admitted as I started to follow the route Angelique took. Jason decided to sit down next to Jessica.

"How did we look?" he asked.

"Better than the sophomores who started the game," Morgan said. "Once they put you in they stopped getting huge yardage on every running play. It was a good game."

Jason snorted as I made my way past Becky and Beatrice. Both ladies put a hand on my arm as I passed.

Jason seemed to ignore the interaction. "Mark was the one who made the big plays."

"You made it possible," I said. "Without you there I probably would have been getting blocked. The lead blockers they were using kept having to double-team you which meant no one was getting to the second level to move me out of the way."

Morgan laughed. "He's right. It's a team game. Once you were in the game, the offense had to account for you which made it easier for the rest of the team."

I nodded as Lenore reached out to put her arms around me. "My hero," she said dreamily.

I stepped over the bank of seats to join her by sitting to her left. Angelique was sitting to her right, where Becky was now holding her. "I just wanted to play the game." I said.

"You played well," Lenore said. "And I know Ashley is going to want to reward you once the varsity game is over."

I leaned over and put my lips close to her ears. "You do realize that I feel rewarded just because I'm with both of you. I don't deserve you."

Lenore coughed. "I believe I get to decide what you deserve. And I can say that you definitely made a difference during the game. Even the stadium announcer noticed."

"I just played the best I could," I said.

I felt hands begin to undo my belt. I tried to fight them off, but Lenore giggled and whispered. "Stop. People will notice."

"And they won't notice what you are doing?" I whispered back.

"They might," she admitted as she got my belt unblocked and proceeded to unfasten my jeans. "But they won't know for sure. Lean back and relax."

I shook my head and leaned back against the back wall of the grandstands. Lenore pushed my jeans down from my hips, revealing my penis. It was a bit limp due to my nervousness. I watched as Lenore stood up and then lowered herself into my lap. She lifted her skirt and I could feel her naked ass rubbing against my cock, which immediately started to harden.

"Lenore," I hissed. "Your daughter is next to me and we are in a stadium where there are more than a thousand others who might see."

"Becky and Beatrice will distract my Angel," Lenore said as she twisted her body so she could whisper in my ear. "And from below it just looks like I'm sitting in your lap. I am wearing a long skirt."

My cock continued to harden as Lenore rocked back and forth. She sighed as my cock continued to stiffen. I was wondering what else she might be planning when she lifted her ass away from my body for a moment. I felt a hand on my cock and then she lowered her body. This time my hard cock was guided to the entrance to her pussy. The position we were in made full penetration difficult, but the head of my cock parted her pussy lips.

Lenore sighed. "Yes, exactly what I wanted."

"You wanted to get involved in something public?" I hissed quietly.

Lenore giggled and leaned back against me. My cock was pressed against the front of her pussy as she gave me a kiss. "No silly. I wanted to be able to show you just how much you mean to me. I'd do anything to please you."

"I'm not sure this pleases me," I muttered. "I can picture what the coaches and principals will do if I'm caught."

"You won't be," Lenore said with a giggle. "There is a reason we choose this spot."

"We?" I asked.

"Morgan got Bea and me during the first game. He missed halftime completely," Becky said with a giggle.

I shook my head. "And Angelique didn't notice?"

Becky giggled again. "She's with Jessica. Jess just walks her down the steps so she can visit with Ashley and Letty. You're safe."

"Unless someone turns around," I muttered as Lenore started to slowly bounce on my cock.

Lenore ignored my comment and started rocking just a bit more. "Mark?" she said shyly.

"It sounds like you have a nasty question to ask me," I said carefully.

"Not nasty, but..." Lenore began. "Mark, do you really want Ashley to be pregnant when she graduates?"

"I think it is something she needs," I admitted. "She's a bit nervous about our relationship."

"Why would she be?" Lenore asked. "It's clear to anyone who looks that you adore her."

"But that's just it," I said. "I've heard the sophomores on the team talk. Ashley wins the vote for most beautiful by a huge margin. She knows that she's pretty, but that means she always will wonder if a man is with her only for her looks."

Lenore sighed as she continued to pump her body up and down on my cock. "I guess that make some sense, but how will getting her pregnant fix that?"

"It's more that I'm telling her that she's that important to me. I see her as more than a quick fuck. I want to create something lasting. I want the same thing with you," I admitted.

Lenore moaned lovingly. "Me too. That's what I wanted to ask. Will you get me pregnant at the same time?"

"We can definitely try," I admitted.

"Would you get me pregnant tonight?" Lenore asked in a little child's voice as her pussy squeezed my cock.

"Lenore!" I gasped as her sudden tightness got my cock to start spurting semen into her womb. "I thought you were on the pill."

Lenore giggled as her pussy milked my cock. "I am, but if you wanted I'd go off the pill."

"Not tonight," I said. "I don't mind if you want children, but I should be a few years older first."

"Or picked up by the Confederacy," Lenore pointed out. "If that happens will you get me pregnant?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.