Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 39: Academic Battles

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Becky picked up most of us. Matilda and Kelsey were riding home with us for the first time all week. Becky noticed as they jumped into the minivan. "I have extra passengers," she said. "I'm glad I didn't bring Angelique. She wanted to come"

"Awww," Kelsey and Matilda said in unison. "We wanted to see her."

"I haven't gotten to play with her all week," Kelsey added.

"You choose to go home with Jessica," Jason pointed out.

"Well," Kelsey said. "I don't go home with Jessica. I just stay with Matti. She and I are both too young to join in all the..."

"Reindeer games?" Ashley finished cheekily.

Kelsey's chin dropped until it was resting against her chest. "Ohh!" Letty sang out. "Look at the red face!"

"Letty," I said with a sigh. "It's a bit cruel to tease Kelsey and Matilda about that. The truth is that we are all going to end up growing up far too quickly."

"What do you mean?" Letty demanded. "You aren't getting older any faster."

I opened my mouth to speak, but Ashley put a hand on my arm. "That's not what Mark meant," she responded with a little heat. "He's pointing out that he's had to become an adult already. Before the announcement he was planning on spending a quiet year at school. Now, instead of worrying about his classes and maybe chasing a girl, Mark has two lovers, is training his body and mind for a career in the military and is taking responsibility for others. Do you think Jason would be with you without the new rules?"

Letty sighed. "I know he wouldn't." she admitted. "And the scary thing is how empty my life would be without him and all of you. Kelsey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease you."

Kelsey giggled. "Oh, I don't mind the teasing. It's the fact that Matti still has more than a year to wait. The uncertainty is really hard to deal with."

"We have to," I replied. "The rules are firm on that. But we can use that time wisely. However, for tonight, I'm thinking dinner, homework and sleep. The football team has their first game tomorrow. So we'll all be busy."

"And Jessica's volleyball team plays on Saturday. I hope we can go," Matti added.

"Definitely," Jason said. "It will be a nice change. Kels will your parents be at the game tomorrow."

Kelsey giggled. "Yup. Father would never miss it. He's made it clear he's looking forward to seeing me cheer."

"He's finally coming around?" Becky asked. "And Matti, I hope Jessica doesn't mind if we all come. We aren't family, but it's almost as if I know her."

"She'll love it," Matti replied.

We finished the ride in silence. Kesley's parents were waiting in front of the Roberts' house when we arrived. Kelsey sighed and hugged everyone before dashing off to spend the evening with her parents.

The rest of us heading inside the house. Beatrice was putting the finishing touches on a number of pasta dishes as we trooped through the doors. "Morgan, get the table set up please," she shouted as we entered.

Jason and I headed to the dining area. I was prepared to help Morgan, but the work was completed when we arrived.

"Mom just barely told you to help," Jason complained.

Morgan laughed. "I knew she was going to ask for help. Why wait?"

I joined him in laughing, "Good plan. So how is your business doing?"

Morgan waved to the chairs. "Take a seat; we'll talk while the ladies finish getting dinner ready."

"Shouldn't we help?" Jason asked.

Morgan smirked. "Why? After all, once we leave Earth they will be expected to wait on us all the time. Why not begin training them properly now?"

Morgan turned so his face was turned to the kitchen area. "Wench, where's my dinner?" he shouted.

Several feminine gasps echoed out. Beatrice ran out of the kitchen. She was wearing a short apron skirt and nothing else. I watched her breasts bounce a little as she ran and knelt next to Morgan's chair. "I'm sorry your lordship," Beatrice whined unconvincingly. "The dogs got into the roast and one of the castle's cats just swiped the fish. It will only be a moment more. Would his lordship want to partake of a relaxant?"

Beatrice stood back up. She put her hands on the chair to Morgan's left and bent over, thrusting her naked ass toward the man. Morgan reached out. I saw his finger disappear between her legs.

"Mom!" Jason cried out, ruining the moment. "What are you doing?"

"Pleasing my master," Beatrice said emphatically. "He enjoys this kind of play."

"And believe it or not it's a ton of fun," Becky called out as she entered the room carrying a bowl. I could see steam rising from the contents of the bowl as she approached the table.

"Is that even legal?" Jason asked.

Morgan laughed as he pulled his hand back. He slapped Beatrice once on the ass. "Go wench and bring dinner for the masters! You can even sit at the table yourself!"

"Oh yes, my lord, immediately my lord," Beatrice replied as she bowed. Her motions were exaggerated as she stepped back each time and then bent over until her head was level with her knees. As she backed away Morgan turned to look at Jason.

"Legal?' Morgan replied. "If she was dressed like that and working in a restaurant I believe there might be a problem, but here at our home who will mind?"

"Letty," Jason replied.

Letty walked out and looked around. When her face was turned toward Morgan and me she winked. With a sway in her hips she strolled up to Jason. She grabbed his chair and turned it so he was facing away from the table. Once his legs were no longer under the table she knelt down. The jangle of metal made it clear that her hands were on his belt.

"Letty?" Jason shrieked in surprise.

"I'm hungry for a little protein," Letty purred.

"But here?" Jason whined.

Ashley came out of the kitchen. She had several loaves of bread in her arms. She set all but one down on the table and then walked around to the table to where I was sitting. She quickly sat down in my lap facing me.

Ashley put an arm around me as she tore the loaf of bread she was still holding. She used her free hand to hold up the torn piece to my lips. I could smell butter and garlic as I opened my mouth to carefully take a bite.

"Ash?" I heard Jason groan. I kept my eyes on Ashley as she giggled.

"I'm just feeding my man. He needs his strength for tomorrow night's game," Ashley replied merrily.

"Where is Lenore?" I asked. "And what about Matti and Angelique?"

"Lenore is serving them dinner in the TV room," Morgan said.

"When did Letty and Ashley know about this?' Jason moaned.

"Just now," Ashley said. "But we liked the idea."

I was chewing the piece of bread. Someone had taken a great deal of care to coat the bread with garlic butter and shredded cheese before using an oven to toast it, the bread was warm and tasty. I looked up at Ashley. "You better be willing to kiss me after this," I growled with mock severity.

"I'll even try to suck it out of you," Ashley whispered in my ear. "But after dinner. I'm hungry too."

I nodded and lifted Ashley from my lap so she could lift her right leg and step down. She immediately claimed the chair next to me and sat facing the table as Beatrice walked up carrying a large bowl of cooked pasta noodles.

"There is both Marinara and Pesto sauces you can place on the pasta," Beatrice said. "I've included a simple salad and I can see everyone found the garlic bread. Enjoy."

"Thank you ... Mom," I replied.

Beatrice blushed. Ashley giggled. Morgan just shook his head and then turned to me. "Don't tease the animal," he admonished me. "They can get dangerous."

Ashley had claimed the bowl of cooked noodles. She carefully filled my plate and then took some for herself before passing it over to Jason. Once that was complete she looked at me. "Let me guess Marinara sauce."

"Oh, you are a saucy wench," I said, receiving groans from the adults for the bad punch. "Marinara it is and be quick with it."

"It will be in your lap if you aren't careful," Jason mumbled. He was sitting up with Letty on his right. There was a bemused and shocked expression on his face as Letty filled his plate.

I ignored the comment and began eating the food Ashley had prepared. She joined me as the others filled their own plates and began eating.

"When does the game start tomorrow?" Becky asked.

"We play on the JV team, so the kickoff is at four-thirty," Jason replied.

Morgan nodded. "We can all be there then."

"What about your latest construction contract?" I asked.

"Finished," Morgan replied. "The inspector signed off on the final report earlier today. Tomorrow I just have a morning walkthrough with the building owner and the contract will be done. My next one doesn't start for a week."

"So no money coming in for a week?" Jason asked.

"That isn't really a problem," Beatrice said.

"True," Morgan added. "I do have a couple of meetings scheduled for next week that should give my men work for the next three months. Construction has slowed down a bit though, and there will be lulls. Most of my men are planning to finally take vacations. We were busy all summer."

"The huge bonus for finishing the last contract early helps," Becky said.

Morgan nodded. "I gave them each a share of that bonus. It was a big one."

"So you'll be at the game," Jason said.

"Of course," Morgan said. "I want to watch my son score a touchdown."

"If the ball is thrown towards me," Jason said with a snort. "We have two quarterbacks and both are part of the group that doesn't like us."

"What? Why?" Becky asked.

"There is a girl who doesn't like us and she seems to have a lot of influence at the school. Both of the quarterbacks are members of her clique," I replied.

"That's so wrong," Becky said with a huff. "So you are saying these quarterbacks will deliberately make mistakes just to make you look bad?"

"They might," Jason said. "What I really expect is that they just won't throw the ball to me unless they have no choice. Our offense gives the QB the responsibility of deciding who to throw to based on the defense. They can always claim that the defense they saw meant they couldn't throw the ball in my direction."

Morgan, Beatrice and Becky looked at me. I nodded slowly. "That's about all they can do. Lucas is supposed to start, and in practice he's been rather arrogant. I expect he'll try to get all the glory early on."

"I thought there was no I in team," Beatrice said.

"There is a reason they don't have the CAP to volunteer," Ashley said firmly. "And this is just one piece of evidence against them."

Everyone got quiet after that. The ladies all seemed to be worried about the future. I tried to comfort Ashley a little as we ate.

Once I was finished eating I took the time to help clear the table and get the dishes into the dishwasher. Ashley helped and then whispered in my ear. "Lenore was going to drive Kelsey home after dinner but she didn't stay. Matti is going to sleep in the back guest room and take Angelique with her for the night. Your job tonight is to relax so you are rested for tomorrow's game."

"Relax?" I asked.

"Relax," Ashley said firmly. "I'll give you a massage, but that's it. No more."

"And if I pull rank?" I asked.

"Please don't," Ashley answered softly as she put her hands on my shoulders. "Lenore and I won't refuse, but can you give us at least some ability to try to look out for you?"

I sighed. Ashley's touch was almost fearful and I realized I could not refuse her request without destroying the fragile trust she had. In that moment I realized that this would be one of the dangers I would have to watch for. Once we left Earth, Ashley and Lenore would have no real right to tell me no on anything unless I chose to listen.

"Cuddle with me," I requested. "I won't force you to do more tonight."

"I love you Mark," Ashley whispered into my ear. "Thank you."

Ashley led me to the bed. She helped me undress and then pushed me down. Once I was lying down she stripped and joined me. "I do have homework," I commented.

"You are a week ahead in your classes," Ashley muttered. "I checked with Kathy and Millie on that. You can afford to go to sleep early one night."

The bed shifted as another person climbed in and joined us. I felt a pair of arms encircle me from behind. Two firm breasts pressed up against my back. "No fair," Lenore whispered.

"Nothing is happening," Ashley affirmed. "Well, unless you count talking."

"I should ask how things have been with you," I said as I turned to lie on my back. "We haven't had much time together this past week, Lenore."

"Work is hectic and Angelique misses you," Lenore said. "I miss you too."

"You just miss having your hot box filled with creamy goodness," Ashley said with a giggle.

My cock hardened at the playful tone. Lenore slapped me on the chest. "Down!" she admonished me. "I miss far more than that."

"Oh?" I responded. I so rarely got a moment like this where I could cuddle with both Ashley and Lenore.

"Mark," Lenore said with a sigh. "I know that you are a lot closer to Ashley than you are to me."

"I don't try to make it that way," I responded. "I've tried to treat you as equally as I can."

"We know," Ashley said. "You do demonstrate how much you care for both of us. Please just listen for now though."

"You know what she's going to say?" I asked.

"Not exactly," Ashley said. "But we are closer than I ever thought I'd be with another woman. We have sat here at night and shared our hopes and fears. She is frightened of the possibilities the future holds."

"She shouldn't be," I said mildly. I was struggling to avoid grabbing and shaking Lenore. I knew that I did spend much more time with Ashley, but that was due to school, but I had worked hard to show Lenore that she was important. Over the summer she and Angelique had become a huge part of my life.

"Mark, we know how honorable you are. You made a promise and will definitely keep it," Lenore said in a calming tone. "We would never imply otherwise. What I miss is those summer afternoons when we snuck out to the treehouse and..."

"Had naked, sweaty, sticky fun!" Ashley chirped when Lenore paused in her speaking.

"Is that all?" I asked.

Lenore hugged me awkwardly. "No! Mark, I miss the cuddling, the closeness. I miss sitting and watching as you helped Angelique play Chute and Ladders against us. How many times have you put in extra effort to lose against her?"

"I don't consider that extra effort," I replied.

"I noticed," Lenore said. "You have a huge smile on your face when you are playing with my daughter."

"Our daughter," I corrected firmly as I put my arms around both women. "There may be no official papers filed but I will give Angelique all the love I would give the children you create with me. She deserves no less."

Lenore and Ashley both kissed me on the cheeks. I felt water falling on my face as Lenore squeezed me. "And you wonder why I love you," Lenore said with a quiet sob. "Every time I wonder about something you always show that your heart is large enough and caring enough to protect my family."

"Our family," Ashley said with a giggle. "Angel might only cause me Aunt, but I love her. I just hope I get to see her grow into a confident woman someday."

"You will," I promised. My mouth opened in a tremendous yawn. "Meanwhile, Its time for me to sleep."

I closed my eyes. Ashley and Lenore both snuggled up closer against me. Their warm bodies and firm grip helped me relax and I soon surrendered to slumber.

The next morning I woke first. I had rolled to sleep on my side during the night. I was now facing Lenore who had spooned up against my front. Ashley gripped me from behind, making me the filling of one of the sandwich cookies Angelique loved to eat. I raised my head and peeked over at the clock sitting on Ashley's nightstand.

The flashing numbers made it clear it was six in the morning. I had to wiggle a bit to extract my body from the joint embrace of my lovers, but managed to climb over Lenore and get out of bed without waking them.

The house was quiet in the early morning. I crept over to Ashley's dresser. Sometime in the past she had set aside one drawer so I could keep some clothing at her house. I pulled out underwear, sock and jeans. I dressed in these and started to look around. There was a noise on the stair and I looked up. "Unca Mark," a child's voice called out. "What'ca doing?"

"I'm looking for my uniform jersey," I said. "We are supposed to wear it at school today."

I heard Angelique run down the stairs. Worriedly I jumped to the bottom, ready to catch her if she tripped. She navigated the steps and leapt into my arms pushing something against my chest with a giggle.

"Is that?" I started to ask.

"Your sister said to deliver it to you," Angelique said as she hugged me.

I released my adopted daughter and claimed my jersey shirt. Angelique giggled again as I carefully pulled it over my head. "I'm hungry." She then reported.

I reached down and took her hand. "Your mother is sleeping, but come fair maiden. I'm sure we can find a lavish feast if we search the kitchen of this castle."

Angelique giggled again as I started to lead her up the stairway. We were halfway up when her mother cried out. "No ice cream for Angelique. She needs a nutritious breakfast."

"Cookies and chocolate milk it is then," I replied causing Angelique to giggle louder.

The young girl was still giggling when we reached the dining room. I helped her into a chair and then looked over at the kitchen. Beatrice was already awake and had several pans set up over the stove. She glanced at me and smiled.

"The chocolate milk is in the frig. Let me guess you promised Angelique cookies as well," she said as she used a spatula to remove some bacon from a frying pan.

"Of course," I replied deadpan. "But I was only going to give her two. She'll be happy with a cheese omelet."

"Three!" Angelique cried from her chair. "And bacon!"

"The princess so commands," I said with a bow. Angelique turned to look at the table as I walked to the refrigerator.

With Beatrice's help I had a plate ready for Angelique a moment later. Beatrice ordered me to sit at the table and wait while she prepared my breakfast.

I noticed I was the only adult at the table. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I wanted to shower first," Matti said from behind me. I turned and found my sister standing there. She was wearing her cheerleading outfit as she walked up and claimed the seat next to me.

"Nervous?" I asked her.

Matti nodded. "It's going to be the first time Jessica has seen me perform. I want to impress her."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Eeeewwww, my brother," Matti squeaked out. She had a huge smile on her face and winked immediate after speaking.

I laughed. "Fine, don't want me to tell you about how great a job you did."

"Actually, I'll like that," Matti replied. "But you know that I'm hoping for Jessica..."

My sister stopped speaking and looked at the table. Beatrice soon placed a plate in front of my sister. My sister sighed as she looked at the omelet.

"It's good," I told my sister. "Beatrice cooks an excellent omelet. Now I have to wonder where everyone else is. Letty, Jason and Ashley need to hurry or they'll be late for school."

Ashley and Lenore appeared in the hallway. Ashley was wearing her own cheerleading outfit. I immediately noticed that her varsity cheerleading skirt was a couple of inches shorter than the one worn by my sister. Ashley smiled and twirled, showing that she was wearing the briefs under the skirt.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't go without these," Ashley told me. "Our coach would kick me off the team if I tried to perform pantiless."

I shrugged. "After the game we can discuss the issue."

Lenore giggled. "Oh, I want to participate in that discussion."

Ashley giggled as I shook my head. I concentrated on eating my breakfast as the rest of the household stumbled into the kitchen. Beatrice concentrated on cooking for everyone at first, but Lenore took over for her after she finished eating. By that time Jason and Letty had joined us and we were talking about the game.

"I'm looking forward to it," Jason admitted. "No matter how much Lucas tries to spoil things, it should be fun."

"Definitely," I replied. "Now if you are like me, you didn't get much studying done last night."

"None," Jason admitted. "Letty wanted me to go to sleep early so I'd be rested for the game."

"Shall we study until we leave for school then?" I asked.

"We shall," Jason replied with a smirk. We left the table and headed to the living room with our backpacks. Behind us we could hear Ashley and Letty clearing the table.

Jason and I managed to study for almost thirty minutes before Ashley and Letty walked into the room. "Jason," Letty called out. "Your mother is getting the minivan out. It's time to head to school."

We put our books away and sealed our backpacks. Jason ran to the door beating me to the door. Ashley had hung back. She took my arm as I watched her brother leave the house.

"Ready for your first game?" she asked me.

"Perhaps," I said. "I'm a bit nervous."

"You'll do fine. No one expects you to star, so all you have to do is play well. It's Lucas and Terrence who will have everyone watching them," Ashley pointed out as we walked to the door.

"Yeah, but both of them aren't exactly members of our fan club," I reminded Ashley.

"So?" Ashley asked. "Play your best and you'll impress people. Most will figure out what's going on rather quickly."

I nodded as we exited the house. From inside we heard Morgan shout. "I'll get the door, just worry about riding to the school."

We left the door open as we headed to the driveway. Mrs. Roberts was waiting for us inside the minivan. Jason and Letty were getting into the back seat as Matti ran and claimed the front passenger seat.

Ashley and I claimed the middle seat. The instant we were buckled in Mrs. Roberts threw the minivan into reverse and backed out of the driveway. "Sorry," she said as everyone was thrown forward by the acceleration. "You are a bit late for school, so I'm hurrying."

I glanced over at the clock on the dashboard. "School doesn't start for twenty-five minutes and we only live ten minutes away," I pointed out. "We still have plenty of time."

Mrs. Roberts sighed. "Fine, the truth is that yesterday Becky snuck out at lunch time and purchased a ... toy for us to play with. Morgan promised to stay home and play, but I have to drive you."

"I could have drove," Ashley pointed out.

"No," Beatrice replied. "That wouldn't work. You aren't all coming home at the same time."

Beatrice navigated through the morning traffic, bringing us to the front of the school. We all jumped out of the minivan. I noticed several freshmen and sophomores turning to stare at us as we exited.

"What gives?" Jason muttered to me.

"Two junior varsity football players, one junior cheerleader and two senior cheerleaders exit the same minivan in front of the school?" I responded in a questioning voice. "That's got to be a surprise to most of these kids."

Ashley put an arm around my shoulder. "At least they know I'm not your sister. I'm too pretty."

Ashley, Letty and Matti started to giggle. I concentrated on getting everyone's backpack from the minivan. None of the girls helped and as Beatrice pulled away I was holding four packs in my arms.

"Dude!" I heard someone whisper. "You weren't kidding, Ashley's dating some stupid freshman!"

"I knew she had the right personality to be a slut," another voice growled. "Now we just have to separate her from him long enough and she'll be ours."

"Mark?" Jason asked me cautiously.

"I heard," I replied. "Nothing we can do right now without getting in trouble, but that's why we spent the summer doing all that exercise and training."

"I thought we did it so we could star on the football team," Jason said with a chuckle. "I guess I should be a bit upset too. They are after my sister, but not my girl."

Several boys had approached Letty, Ashley and Matti. The boys fanned out into a semi-circle as I watched. "Really?" I asked as I pointed towards the crowd. "I'm not sure those boys are thinking that way."

Jason turned to see the crowd. "Fuck," he muttered. "Shall we go and rescue our fair maidens?" he asked.

"Fair, definitely. Maiden..." I pointed out.

Jason and I chuckled together as we approached the crowd. We could hear the same voice that had growled about separating Ashley from me talking. "So, you go slumming with freshmen now?"

"Vincent," Ashley said with a massive sigh. "Why do you insist on causing problems like this? I told you last year, I just don't like you. I will never like you. You are a remarkably unlikeable person."

"You want me," The man said snidely. "You're just pretending that I disgust you to throw your boyfriend off."

I reached out and put a hand on Ashley's shoulder. "Can I help?" I asked.

Ashley reached up to caress my hand. "No," she said as she lifted my hand to her cheek. She rubbed her face on my hand. "Vincent was just leaving."

"I never..." Vincent sputtered.

"We all know that," Letty finished for him sharply. "I've never heard of you looking for an unattached girl to date."

"Never?" I asked.

"Never," Ashley spat. "Vincent here doesn't seem to have a problem asking out a girl who had a boyfriend, but he'd never approach an unattached girl."

Matti giggled. "Well, you should be safe then."

My mouth dropped open. I whirled to stare at my younger sister. She winked at me and then turned to look at Vincent. "Mark isn't Ashley's boyfriend. They are far closer than that. In fact, your attempt to steal her is completely pathetic. It has nothing to do with how Mark performs in class or on the football field."

I was processing this as Ashley spun around. She grabbed me around my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss. I tried to pull away, but she refused to let go, continuing to press her lips to mine.

The kiss had been so sudden that I forgot to breathe through my nose and finally had to push Ashley away so I could suck in a huge gasp of air. I could hear Letty and Matti giggle as I staggered.

"Damn sis," Jason said. "You nearly killed him."

"But what a way to go," I gasped out. My racing heart was starting to slow down. I had my hands on my knees as I recovered from the kiss. The crowd of boys had left us alone. "I see it routed the jerks."

"They definitely slunk away with their tails between their legs," Letty said. "I don't think they expected that."

"I sure didn't," Jason said. "I mean, sure it's before school starts, but the teachers here might..."

Jason stopped talking. I raised my head to look at him and could see that he was staring at the entrance to the school.

There were still a few minutes before class started. A steady flow of students was entering the building, but I could see someone moving against the flow. The crowd heading into the school made the person difficult to see clearly, but as I finally straightened my back and stood up I could see that it was Vice Principal Flanagan. The man was looking directly at Ashley as he stormed toward us.

"Incoming," Matti whispered. "And he doesn't look happy."

The Vice Principal did look angry. The other students scattered from his path and the man marched forward to stand right in front of us. "I have heard that there was an altercation after practice last night."

"Just an intense conversation," I replied calmly. "No one was hurt."

"I do not accept disruptions and arguments!" Vice Principal Flanagan screamed. Behind him all of the students turned to stare at the man.

I looked over at Jason. "I understand perfectly sir," I replied. "We should all run to class then so we don't arrive late. If you'll excuse us."

I grabbed Ashley's hand and started running for the school entrance. Behind me I could hear Jason mutter a curse. Our dash for the school must have shocked the vice principal. We were at the doorway when a roar of fury rose up from the front of the school.

"Move!" Jason ordered as we ducked into the main hallway and continued to run towards our classes.

Ashley gave my hand a squeeze. "I have to head off to my class," she reminded me. "Keep your head down until break."

"I'll make sure he behaves," Matti promised as she grabbed Jason and me by the hand and dragged us down the hallway. I wanted to stop and give Ashley a hug, but a commotion from near the entrance made it clear that Vice Principal Flanagan was pursuing us.

"Keep moving," I suggested. "It looks like we attracted official disapproval."

"Why?" Jason muttered as we left the main building of the school. The crowd here thinned quickly. We sped up as we headed into the corridor leading to our first period class.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.