Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 35: In at School

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Football practice started two weeks before the first day of school. For the next two weeks Jason and I got up early each day and were driven to school. We would spend hours under the late summer sun following the orders of coaches who seemed determined to drill us into exhaustion.

Jason and I spent the first three days involved in a number of drills that were clearly designed to allow the coaches to see what skills we had. They soon had both of us working primarily on offense. Jason was working at the second team's tight end and getting additional practice time as a defensive end. I seemed to be getting a few chances to play as a first string blocking back as well as getting time at safety. Both of us received a considerable amount of hazing from the sophomores on the team.

The hazing got worse after the first week when the cheerleaders started practice. The cheerleaders ended practice at the same time so Jason and I would walk out to the parking lot and meet Ashley and Kelsey. It got worse because Letty had also joined the cheerleaders and was driving everyone to practice. We would meet with a crowd of cheerleaders after practice much to the annoyance of our prospective teammates. Lenore wanted to show up, but the steakhouse lost another waitress to a pickup and she was working double shifts to help her boss and long time friend.

Jason and I tried to avoid flaunting our CAP scores, but it soon was an open secret among the rest of the players that we had the CAP to volunteer. Several of the players had scores above six, but only two others could be volunteers. We feared that it would cause trouble, but Maurice and Roger made it clear that they expected our teammates to avoid fighting. It did leave us with few friends on the team. Roger was one of those few. After practice he regularly walked with us to the parking lot and flirted with the crowd of cheerleaders we found there.

The first day of school Becky showed up at my house in the green minivan. Matti and I were ready when she arrived. I locked the door to the house before we headed to the van and climbed into the back seat. When I was sitting down and buckled in, I noticed that we were alone.

"Letty is a bit worried," Becky said. "Even with all of the time to heal and with Lenore and Beatrice helping with make up the scars on her face really bother her."

"But she joined us at cheerleader practice every day," Matti replied. "None of the cheerleaders gave her any trouble. Well, Ceri did, but that was because Tia liked her and the twins seem to work hard to disagree at everything."

"Jason has said many times that he doesn't mind and that he will see about removing them once they are picked up," I stated.

"Letty is a bit afraid that he will drop her for a prettier girl. The fact that he has the CAP to volunteer will be all over the school quickly," Becky said.

Matilda giggled. "Like Jason is going to give up on Letty. Doesn't she see how he looks at her?"

"She's missing two fingers and has a huge scar on her face," Becky pointed out. "The summer helped, but she and Jason weren't out in public much. She's going to need support."

"I'll remind Ashley," I said. "And we'll see if we can find a few seniors who can help. I do know that Jason is not going to be swayed too easily."

Matilda sighed. "I have to wait almost two years before I can know. And now I have to face an entire school when I'm the youngest student there."

I was about to reach for her when she smiled. "Oh, I'm just grousing. I'm looking forward to everything."

"Then why complain?" I asked as Becky pulled the minivan into the driveway of the Roberts' house. The front door opened and Ashley came charging out of the door followed closely by Angelique.

I slid the door open quickly as my blond lover dove through the opening to hug me close. "Darling!" she cried. "I'm so excited that we get to go to school today."

Angelique had to crawl up the side of the minivan, but she squirmed between Ashley and me to hug my waist. "Unca Mark!" she said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I said absently as I tousled the hair of the young girl. Ashley separated from me and climbed over me to sit by the window. She kissed my cheek as I pulled Angelique up to sit on my lap. "I'm sorry."

"You don't come around to play anymore," Angelique said mournfully.

"I've been busy," I told her. "School is about to start and I had some things I had to do in order to get ready. I'll try to be around every night in the future."

"Promise?" Angelique asked sincerely.

"Don't you have practice after school?" Ashley said.

"I will be here at home for dinner every night," I promised Angelique. "I want to enjoy your mother's cooking."

Angelique giggled. "Mommy can't cook."

I pretended to gasp. I could see Lenore standing just outside the minivan smiling lovingly at her daughter. "What a horrible thing to say about your mother. She's done so much for you."

"Aunt Bebe, does the cooking," Angelique informed me. "She's been teaching Mom how to cook."

"Ah, so your mother is learning to cook," I said firmly. "So this is what you can do. Get with your mom today and cook up a batch of chocolate chip cookies for everyone to have tonight after dinner. And I better not find out that you used store bought dough or had more chips in your bellies than in the cookies." I poked Angelique in the stomach causing her to giggle as Lenore finally reached inside to gather her daughter up.

"I miss you too," Lenore said sadly. She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. With football practice taking up most of my days and Lenore spending hours working as a waitress and hostess for Cliff at the steakhouse, we had spent very little time together over the last two weeks.

"We'll find time tonight," I promised. "Maybe I should spend the night with you."

"Only if I'm there too," Ashley said as she used her elbow to poke me in the ribs. "We all need some cuddle time."

Angelique giggled merrily as Lenore stepped back out of the minivan. She turned to walk back to the house as Jason and Letty appeared at the front door. Jason was dressed casually in slacks and a collared polo shirt. Letty was frowning as she picked some imaginary lint from a long flowing skirt. She was wearing a shawl over her head and a loose fitting blouse.

Letty shook her head one last time before following Jason to the minivan. Jason opened the passenger side front door and held out his hand to help Letty into the minivan. Once she was inside he closed the door and jumped into the back.

"You look uncomfortable Letty," I said. "What's wrong?"

"I have this scar on my face and I'm missing two fingers. People will mock me. Worse, I'll lose Jason," she said mournfully.

"Never happen," Jason said pointedly. "Letty, we've all heard that once we are picked up I can have the scars removed. I also can say that I cannot imagine anyone meaning more to me than you already do."

"Letty, you practiced all last week with the cheerleaders and even made the team. They obviously don't find you hideous," I pointed out.

"Most of them are in shock that Letty tried out," Ashley supplied unhelpfully. "But I heard a few say that they envied the body Letty has. She's got those big firm full breasts that are perfect for making a man stupid."

"But I'm not beautiful," Letty said mournfully. "Sure the cheerleaders didn't mind too much, but now I have to face guys. They will mock me and that will cause Jason to dump me."

"Jason, you don't want to allow your love of Letty to grow too much," I said. "There is no question she deserves all the support you can give, but if you love her too much it can cause some problems. I noticed it a bit with Kelsey. I'm already deeply in love with Ashley and I'm falling in love with Lenore. Kelsey is going to have to find a way to integrate herself into an already formed relationship. It will make things more difficult."

Jason sighed. "I know, but I can't help falling in love with Letty. She's just so sweet and loving."

Letty started sobbing in the front seat. I leaned forward as Becky backed the minivan out of the driveway. "Letty? What's wrong?"

"I'm not worthy," she mumbled. "I always believed that I wouldn't find a man who could really love me. There are so many tales of romantic love, but I never thought I'd find it."

"You deserve it," Becky said. "And I can tell that your man truly desires you."

"Be yourself," Ashley said. "That's how I've kept my man here so interested."

I looked down at Ashley sitting next to me. She was wearing a skirt that came down to just below her knee. Teasingly I put my hand on her lower leg and started to move it up her leg, pushing the hem of her skirt upward.

"Mark?" Ashley asked with a sigh as my hand rounded her knee and began to glide up the inside of her thigh.

I said nothing as my fingers reached her pussy. Ashley was wearing no panties and moaned with pleasure as my fingers began to tickle her vagina.

Jason noticed where my hand was and slapped his forehead. "Mark," he complained. "Do you have to diddle my sister's twat in front of me?"

"He does," Ashley snapped back just before she moaned again. "He owns this body and can do whatever he wants to it."

"Says the woman who claims she is herself," I said with a smirk as her clit started to emerge for its covering. I used my pinky to tickle her clit causing Ashley to shiver.

"I'm finding that I'm submissive to the right man and I love being sexual with you," Ashley said. Her words came out between gasps of pleasure as I continued to massage her pussy. "And I'm looking forward to finally getting to show the school that I found the right man."

I smiled as I drove two fingers deep into her pussy. The angle made it impossible to reach her g-spot, but she still purred as I pulled them back out. I raised my fingers to my lips only to have her grab my hand and pull it to her mouth.

"Ashley?" I asked with a gasp as she kissed and sucked my lips.

"Sorry, did you want that?" Ashley asked in an unrepentant voice.

"Not as much as I want for you to be happy, sexy and horny," I said."

Ashley giggled. "I'm always horny for you."

"Horny enough to dare wearing an outfit that might get you sent home?" I asked.

"Mark?" Letty asked. "Would you really do that? She might get kicked off the cheer team!"

Jason laughed. "Maybe not. The team was speculating about how a summer of pickups and the new laws regarding them might have influenced the teachers into relaxing those rules."

Ashley giggled. "What do you want me to wear?"

I paused for a moment. We were about to pull into the passenger drop off circle at Central High. "White thigh high stockings and garter belt, a short skirt with a very low waist so that the garter belt can be seen above it and a halter or tube top that shows Ashley's belly button."

Becky gasped. "Oh God! That would be so sexy!"

"Don't you mean slutty?" Letty asked. "It sounds like something a hooker might wear."

"It could," I admitted. "We'd have to find the right skirt and top so it stops at sexy."

"That will never happen," Jason said firmly. "But this is high school, so it might be that no one notices. Let's save it for later though. It's time to head to class."

"Matti?" I asked. "Do you have your class list?"

"You finally remembered I'm here? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I'm just the hopeless little sister who tags along," Matilda said cheerily. "I already checked my schedule. I have the same classes as you and Kelsey."

"Dude!" Jason said, "I have the same schedule as does Jessica."

"Bets that Kathy and Millicent have the same schedule?" I added.

Becky laughed. "I'm not getting involved in that kind of sucker bet."

Jason laughed. "Dude, we have last period physical education so we can start practice early. How could Kathy and Millicent have that?"

"Cheerleading," Matilda responded. "Both of them joined Kelsey and me in trying out for the squad and all four of us made it. We are half the squad."

Jason shook his head and laughed. "The football team is going to kill us Mark, you realize that."

"Maybe Jessica will find the boy she needs to complete her harem among the players," I said as we opened the door and stepped out of the minivan. Kelsey crashed into me as Kathy and Millicent followed behind a bit more slowly.

"She needs to retest first," Millicent said as she approached.

I glanced over at the two approaching girls. Kathy was wearing an elaborate taffeta and silk dress. Her torso was covered by an embroidered corset and her brown hair was held up by a series of long thin chopstick like metal pins. Kathy smiled and preened a little as Jason whistled.

Millicent was dressed a bit less provocatively, but her bright blue sundress still made her stand out from most of the girls. She was wearing a pair of two inch heels that matched the color of the dress. She preened as Jason and I approached. The fat girl from the previous school year was not model slender had lost almost fifty pounds. I was thinking of what to say when Matilda sprang from the backseat of the minivan and stomped up to Millicent. "What did you mean Jessica has to retest? She's allowed two with her current score!"

"She can," Millicent said hesitantly. "But..."

Matilda gasped. "She's said she'll take you!" she shouted. To my surprise my sister threw her arms around Millicent and kissed her thoroughly. "You deserve it!

"But what about you?" Millicent asked when she finally got my sister to back off from the kiss.

"I'm still too young to test," Matilda reminded her. "And it's unfair for me to demand something I haven't really earned."

"Oh god!" a shrill female voice called out. "We have more of those stupid rug munchers. Just what Central High needs."

Everyone standing in front of the minivan turned to the source of the voice. The next vehicle in line was a silver luxury SUV. Standing next to it was a beautiful woman with long brown hair and big green eyes. She was only five foot two, but still managed to look down her nose at our group. I could feel Ashley bristle next to me and put a hand on her arm.

"Who is this?" I asked Ashley. I made sure my voice showed a huge level of disinterest.

"Constance Day," Ashley said coldly. "She considers herself the alpha female of the school."

"What's her CAP score?" Jason said mockingly.

The girl glared at us as Letty put her hand on Jason's shoulder. "No one knows for sure, but it is not high enough to volunteer," Letty said softly as Becky pulled the minivan away from the curb, leaving us standing on the sidewalk.

"Not like you have to worry about that," Constance said disparagingly to Letty. "Everyone knows how poorly you scored. Was that because you're stupid, or was it because your pussy was sewn shut by your mother when you were born."

I lunged forward to grab Jason by the shoulder as he raised his fist. He tried to fight me off as he screamed at the woman. "You listen here Cunnie!"

"It's Constance!" the woman snapped.

"Fuck that! You are a complete cunt, so you are Cunnie," Jason growled. "How dare you insult a woman who is more caring and loving than you could ever imagine. Letty is more of a woman than you'll ever be."

Constance's face paled and she backed away from Jason. I thought she would reply, but she just sniffed loudly. "I never," she said with a huff before turning and walking toward the school's main building.

"Of course not," Ashley said quietly. "No man is interested."

Matilda and Kelsey giggled as Constance disappeared into the main building. I took a moment to look around. "Where's Jessica?" I asked.

"Some teacher saw us getting out of an SUV and asked why Mils and I are dressed this way. When we both said we did this to please Jessica, the teacher dragged her into the main building," Kathy said.

"Why? Neither of you is wearing anything that violates the school dress code. I'll admit that Kathy is wearing something far more elaborate than most would expect, but it's still perfectly acceptable and within the rules," I said.

Kathy sighed. "I think the teacher wasn't happy to hear that we dressed as directed by Jessica. That was what she kept complaining about as she dragged Jessica away."

Ashley perked up. "Dumpy lady, wearing a technicolor muumuu?"

"A what?" Millicent asked.

"Formless dress that was very brightly colored," Ashley said.

"I guess," Kathy said. "She wasn't very tall and was definitely overweight. I never heard a brightly colored dress called that before."

Ashley shook her head. "Miss Dumas," she muttered making the last name into two distinct syllables. "She never did have any sense of proportion or humor."

"Who is she?" Jason asked his sister as we all began walking toward the school's main building.

"She's one of the Spanish teachers here. I know she has a French last name, but she teaches Spanish. All the students hate her," Letty said.

We had reached the main building. Millicent was reaching for the door when it opened and Jessica stomped through. She crashed into me, knocking me backwards a step before she stopped and looked around. "I hate this place!" she screamed.

"What's wrong?' I asked.

"That bitch! She pulled me away from Kathy and Millie," Jessica spat. "And we hadn't broken any of the school rules."

"What was all that about?" I asked.

Jessica sighed and looked over at Jason and me. "Millie and Kathy rode to school with me today. I wanted to dress them up."

"Millie isn't really dressed up," Matilda observed.

"Hush child," Jessica said. "Millicent isn't ready to wear the type of outfits I thought about so the sundress is a compromise. It's still nothing she would have worn by choice."

Millicent twirled around causing the hem of the sundress to rise to the level of her hips. She was blushing when she stopped spinning and faced the rest of us. "I've never worn a dress before," she said softly.

"Never?'" Kelsey and Matilda cried as we started walking into the building.

Millicent laughed. It was a surprisingly joyful sound from the heiress. "My father always insisted on purchasing jeans for me, and with my brother and his pervert friends around I never wanted to wear anything that might reveal my panties."

"Or lack of them," Jessica said with a smirk, causing Millie to blush even more.

Ashley put a hand on my shoulder. "I need to run to my class," she said. "Don't get too distracted while I'm gone."

I nodded and then grabbed Ashley. She giggled as I spun her around and dipped her following her down to give her a long and lusty kiss. When I straightened both of us up I slapped her ass playfully.

Ashley pouted as she looked at me. "You didn't do that right," she complained.

I looked at her and then looked over at Jessica and Jason. "Let's see. I grabbed, spin, dipped, kissed, stood her up and then gave her a loving slap. What did I miss?"

Jason and Jessica looked confused as Ashley bounced around to stand in front of me. I noticed that Ashley was carefully looking up and down the corridor. She checked both directions twice and then turned her back to me while grabbing the hem of her skirt and lifting the back all the way to her waist.

"You didn't wait for me," she said as she bent forward to show off her pale and naked ass.

I could hear Letty and Jessica giggle as I brought my hand down and spanked Ashley's raised butt. The blond immediately dropped her skirt and stood up before skipping down the corridor.

"I did not need to see that," Jason muttered as Letty gave him a one armed hug and then began walking in the same direction as Ashley. The rest of us turned to head to the door leading to the lunch courtyard and allowing us to head to our own classroom in a neighboring building. We had taken two steps when Maurice stepped in front of me. The massive sophomore glared at me with his brown eyes and put a dark brown hand on my chest.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"His girlfriend," Jessica offered unhelpfully. "Who do you think it was?"

"How did you meet that girl? Do you know who she is?" Maurice asked again.

"She's someone I've known for years," I replied carefully. "Her brother has been my best friend for ages."

Maurice pushed me back several steps. "Stop playing with me," he swore. "That girl was no freshman. Was that Ashley Roberts?"

Kelsey giggled. "She calls herself Ashley Parker in private."

"What?" Maurice screeched out. His free hand grabbed my shoulder. Instantly I was spun around and slammed against the wall of the school. "Mark Parker, what is going on?"

"Other than you getting suspended on the first day of class for assaulting another student?" I heard Kathy say absently. "I don't know why you are acting so upset. Mark and Ashley have been together for almost five months now."

The pressure on my chest lessened but Maurice continued to hold me against the wall. We could all hear the bell ringing warning all students that it was time to get into their first class of the day.

"This isn't over," Maurice growled. "You better be prepared to explain to me what is going on before the end of the day."

Maurice pulled his hand away from my chest and strode away. I locked my knees for a moment to prevent tumbling to the ground. Kelsey ran over and offered me some support.

"We better hurry," Jessica said. "We have to get to class now. I really don't want to be late to my first high school class."

I staggered a couple of steps while the adrenaline left my body, but was soon following the others as we headed to our first class. Jessica and Jason led the group as we weaved through the crowd of students heading to classrooms. We reached the classroom and joined a line of more than a dozen others that was entering. Inside we could hear a shrill female voice shouting. "Just line up against the wall. I use assigned seating and want to set the groups myself!"

Jessica nodded to Jason and he held back so that Kathy, Millie and Matilda passed him. Kelsey reached back to hold my hand as we lined up against the back wall of the classroom.

More students filled in and were directed to stand against the side walls. At the head of the classroom sat a small circular table that was clearly designed to be stood at. Next to it a middle aged woman with short brunette hair and a crimson pantsuit stood glaring at the students. Whenever someone trickled in she would immediately direct them to stand against the wall, but otherwise remained at the front of the class scowling at everyone.

Finally, the second bell rang and the woman started counting the students. She repeated the count twice before nodding. "Well, if the office gave me the proper paperwork, everyone who is supposed to be in class has arrived. This is ninth grade world history, and I am your teacher Mrs. Pangrac."

The students all stood around. I felt Kelsey sneak her hand into mine and squeeze it gently as our teacher scanned the room. The desks were set up in five columns each with six chairs. The woman stepped up to the middle desk in the first row and held up a hand. She was about to speak when the loudspeaker crackled.

"It has been reported that there was an assault on a student in the main building. The assault was sexual in nature. Unfortunately no one seems to know the name of the victim or of the attacker. Should anyone have information that could lead to the proper punishment of the perpetrator, please let your teacher know and come to the main office," a harsh male voice called out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.