Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 30: Shadows of Fear

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

I lost track of time after that. Ashley seemed determined to extract a huge orgasm out of me and was loud and passionate. Lenore watched us couple and then joined in by kissing first me and then Ashley.

The next hours would remain forever blurred in my memory. Once Lenore started to kiss me the only thing I cared about was giving and receiving pleasure. Ashley, Lenore and I kissed, caressed and loved every inch of skin on each of the others before collapsing into a sexually contented pile to sleep the rest of the morning away.

We awoke some time later when a police car's siren rent the morning calm with its shrill cries. I sat up and looked down at my two lovers as the siren's call became louder only to start to fade into the distance.

"It's on the river road," Ashley said calmly.

"Turn it off," Lenore said. "I need my beauty sleep."

I gazed down on the two women. Ashley with her athletic body and long blond hair was lying on her side with her arms around the torso of Lenore. The black haired woman was on her back with her full breasts pointing directly into the air like two mountain peaks. Drying blobs of semen speckled her right breast as she lay on the mattress with her eyes closed.

"You have no need for beauty sleep," I challenged Lenore. "You are already beautiful. Instead you should reach out and take the world in your hands."

I felt a pair of hands grab my cock. It jumped for a moment, but then softened again. "It's not the world," I heard Ashley murmur. "But it's all I need."

I laughed. "You need babies. Lots of babies."

"True," Ashley said. "But you told me none until I finish high school. I'm thinking of dropping out."

"No," I admonished Ashley. "I expect you to graduate. However, you will be pregnant when you get your diploma. You will go off the pill in January of your senior year and I will make sure you have your first baby inside you before the school year ends."

Ashley giggled, but Lenore opened her eyes in shock and moved away from me. Inside I felt terribly hurt. Her stare seemed to flay the skin from my bones and seek to cut apart my heart. "You'd do that to her?" she growled accusingly. "I should have known."

Ashley's hands left my cock. I saw her put her hands on Lenore's shoulders and hold the girl down. "Lenore stop!" Ashley shouted.

"Why?" Lenore snapped as she tried to push Ashley away. "This jerk here just promised to get you pregnant before you graduate. He'll ruin your life like mine was ruined."

"What if it's what I want?" Ashley said firmly.

"You want a man to get pregnant and then dump you?" Lenore squealed out.

"I'll never dump Ashley," I responded softly still hurt by Lenore's lack of faith. "She means too much to me."

"Lenore!" Ashley said sadly. "I want Mark to get me pregnant. I'd allow him to do it today, but you heard him. He wants me to graduate from high school. And the idea of walking up to get my diploma while pregnant turns me on. It's so deliciously naughty."

"But he'll leave you," Lenore wailed.

"Why?" I asked.

"What?' Lenore said holding her hands at her side. She sounded uncertain.

"Why would I want to leave Ashley?" I asked again.

"But if she's pregnant..." Lenore began slowly.

"I'd love her even more, and I'll love the child. Just like I love Angelique and just how I love you," I affirmed. I crawled forward and kissed Lenore on her nose and then turned my head to give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

Lenore froze. I started to pull away, my heart breaking from the rejection. I had closed my eyes when Ashley yelped and I was driven back against the wall of the tree house hard enough to cause the branches holding the floor to shake. As I tried to get my bearings my face was covered in light loving kisses.

"What?" I asked groggily as I tried to capture the hands that were holding me down.

"You," I felt a kiss on my right cheek. "Really," I was kissed on my forehead. "Love," the person kissing me put her lips to my nose. "Me?"

"He said it didn't he?' I heard Ashley comment as a pair of lips was pressed to my lips.

"But guys like him don't love girls like me," I heard Lenore say as she lay her head on my chest. I was finally able to put my arms behind me and start to push my body into a sitting position as Lenore clung to me.

"You've been living with Ashley for more than a month and you've been around to get to know me," I pointed out. "I respected you from the start. You could have given up and been bitter at the bad hand dealt to you thanks to the jerk you once knew. Instead you were trying to make a better life for your daughter."

"And you offered to take me in," Lenore pointed out. "Angelique now has a bunch of aunts to smother her in attention."

"She's thriving isn't she?" I asked.

"So much," Lenore said enthusiastically. "When I get home from my classes or from work she always has so much to tell me." Lenore froze for a moment and then used her arms to raise her body so she could look me in the eye. "And many of those tales are about how wonderful Unca Mark is and how much she'd like it if I'd make him Daddy Mark."

Ashley giggled. "I think you just did."

Lenore sat up, removing her weight from my legs. She turned to look at Ashley. "I just fucked a guy who has a girlfriend and won't even be remaining on the planet. Like that makes him a good candidate for a Father of the Year award."

"He loves your daughter," Ashley pointed out. "He wants to protect others, and he did a lot more than just fuck you. Dammit girl, why do you keep fighting this situation?"

I put a hand up, thrusting it between the two women before they could escalate the fight. "Stop."

Lenore and Ashley turned to face me. I tried to stare them down simultaneously. "Now, I know you both have strong emotions about this whole situation, but this argument will make it worse. Ashley, it is wonderful that you are trying to defend me. When we leave Earth there is no question you will be the matriarch of any group you belong to. But you have to allow Lenore to have her doubts and fears. Lenore, Ashley is correct that you are allowing your own past to color this relationship and it could poison it if you don't relax. I love your daughter, and today was wonderful. Please, think about what you really need and we'll work to make our lives better together."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.