Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 14: Chance Meetings

I was carrying my duffle bag so Jason easily beat me to the front door of his house. The door opened before he got there, and right after he stepped inside, Ashley burst out and threw her arms around me. "You're back!" she exclaimed happily.

"I was only gone for a few minutes," I said.

"I know," Ashley said as she buried her head into my shoulder. "But I want you to always miss me when I'm not there. And I need you to know that you are my only man."

I nibbled her ear. "So if I found a woman we both found attractive?"

Ashley giggled. "If she's willing, we'll take her to the tree house and work on her until she promises loyalty forever."

I laughed and hugged Ashley tight. "Let me drop off the duffle, and then we can head off to the arcade. I want to get some more relaxing in."

Ashley smiled. "I know something that will be relaxing for you," she said as she rubbed a hand against my crotch.

"Back willful girl, back!" I exclaimed playfully. "What demon is this that turns a perfectly nice and innocent girl into a wanton woman of passion and lust!"

Ashley winked. "The demon's name is Mark, and he turned me because he loves me and I love him. Now are you still going to put your bag in the house?"

The blonde girl turned and ran back into the house. I could hear her laughing in the kitchen as I walked into the house and turned to the basement door. I opened the door and walked down the steps to drop off the bag.

When the bag was on the carpet in the room I turned to head up the stairs. Mrs. Roberts was standing at the head of the stairs. The woman had a smile on her face.

She said nothing as I climbed the stairs, but she was standing in the doorway, preventing me from leaving the basement. I had to stop two steps from the top and look up at her. "Mrs. Roberts?" I said tentatively.

"Oh, you should call me Mom," the woman said. "Or maybe you could call me Beatrice."

"Your daughter doesn't call you Beatrice," I said. "I don't think I should call you a name that she does not use."

Beatrice smiled. "I think you've earned the right to call me Beatrice. You made my daughter very happy."

I shifted uneasily. "Can we not talk about this when I'm on the stairs?"

"Oh, we'll be talking in the car," Beatrice said. "Kids, are you ready to go?"

"I am," Jason shouted.

"Coming!" Ashley caroled back.

Mrs. Roberts stepped back to allow me to finish climbing the steps. I had just emerged into the hallway when Ashley grabbed my arm. I could feel her sliding something into the right front pocket of my pants. "The envelope. I found it in your backpack."

I wanted to grumble about Ashley going through my backpack, but said nothing as Ashley pushed me out the front door. Jason followed us. He stopped to close and lock the door as their mother got the minivan out of the garage.

"You talked to your mother?" I asked Ashley as she guided me around the minivan.

"Don't worry, she likes you," Ashley said. "I think she just wants Jason to hear some of this. We still hope that he can score high enough to be picked up."

I got into the minivan as Jason ran to catch up. He clambered into the front passenger seat as Ashley and I settled onto the bench middle seat. Beatrice smiled when she saw Ashley take my hands.

"Ashley tells me you were perfect," Beatrice said.

"Perfect?" I squeaked out. "I couldn't have been perfect. I just tried to make her happy."

"That was the key," Beatrice said. "You didn't try to dominate her or make this all about you. Sex is best when it's an expression of sharing and love. You gave her that."

"Oh," I said. "Well, I just wanted Ashley to look forward to being with me. I guess I figured that if she wanted to be around and with me, things would go a lot better."

"Why would you care?" Jason asked.

"She doesn't have to say yes," I reminded him. "But if you've noticed, Ashley is eager. I think she'll probably be the one who drives the sexual part of our relationship."

"And sadly for poor Jason, he might be seeing a bit more soon," Beatrice said. "After all, Morgan will be moving in tonight. And I'm not going to try to play silly power games with him."

Jason frowned. "But Mom! What will all my friends say?"

"Why would they say anything?" I asked. "The true friends won't mind. In fact, they'll probably feel happy that your mother found someone to take care of her."

Jason nodded. He turned his head to look out the windshield. I twisted in my seatbelt and slid my right hand up Ashley's legs. Her legs separated instinctively, and I was able to run my index finger over her pubic hair and down to the top of her pussy. The blonde groaned slightly and pushed her bottom forward on the seat, giving me more access. I reached down and started running my fingers over her pussy.

"Is that boy molesting you?" Mrs. Roberts asked playfully.

"Oh god," Ashley groaned. "I was already turned on." She groaned a bit louder. "Why does it feel so fucking good?"

"Please," Jason said through gritted teeth. "I don't need to know that my sister is some slut."

"She's not a slut," I sad as I slipped a finger into her pussy and started pumping it in and out. "She is a very sexual woman who has found a man who works hard to keep her very happy. If any other man tried this, I'm sure they'd get slapped at the very least."

"They'd never get a hand under my skirt," Ashley affirmed.

Jason just shook his head. "But do I have to know about it?"

I pulled my fingers out, causing Ashley to sigh. "Fine, we'll stop tormenting you."

Beatrice snorted as she pulled the minivan into the mall's parking lot. "Jason, you should actually pay a bit of attention to all of that," she said.

"What?" Jason cried.

"Oh not the sex," Beatrice said quietly. "That should be private. However, look closer at how Mark acts and how he treats Ashley. I'll admit Ashley is a bit more of an exhibitionist than I ever expected, but the key is how they relate to each other."

"What?" Jason asked.

"Mark loves me," Ashley said. "But it's more than that. He knew me from before, and he's built on that. I trust him. I know he won't hurt me. I can do things like wear a short skirt without panties, because I know he'll protect me, and that at the same time, he gets turned on by my dressing this way. He listens to me and tries to make me happy. It's about both of us. He gives me everything I could ever need, and I want him to take all he could desire."

Jason turned to look at me as Beatrice brought the minivan to a halt. "Is that it?"

I shrugged as we all started to get out of the minivan. "It's a bit more than that. I wish we could talk with Jessica."

"Why her?" Jason asked.

"She's got a good enough score to enlist, and I know she's already claimed Kathy. I expect if we run into her this weekend, we'll find Kathy dressing up to please Jessica," I said.

"Like what?" Jason growled. "And are you coming with us Mother?"

Beatrice smiled. "Why not? I'm not an expert on arcade games, but I don't think you will begrudge me an afternoon. And as for how Kathy might have to dress up, is that her carrying a parasol?"

Mrs. Roberts had pointed toward the entrance to the mall. I turned to look. Just to the right of the entrance stood a young woman wearing an elegant narrow-waisted white dress. The woman had brown hair that was gathered up under a small round hat and was carrying a cream colored parasol.

"The hair is the right color," I said. "It's a bit too far for me to be sure."

"Damn, she looks nice," Jason said.

We walked over. As we got closer we could hear Jessica calling out some gentle instructions and corrections. "No, keep your back straight ... Don't spin the parasol ... and remember to smile. I want people to believe you want to do this."

I looked over at Kathy. She had a blank expression on her face. She was being very deliberate with each step she took. I stepped over by Jessica. "Isn't it a bit early to make her dress like this?'

"She volunteered," Jessica said. "I told her that I found a woman in Victorian era clothing extra attractive. The only thing I surprised her with was making her dress like that here. And I even allowed her to wear athletic shoes rather than boots under the skirt."

"It does look nice," Ashley said bemusedly. "A bit uncomfortable though. The corset has to be restricting."

"I wouldn't try to run a marathon wearing this," Kathy said as she strolled over to join us. "But it's surprisingly comfortable. The corset gives my back a lot more support than I anticipated."

Jason leered at Kathy. "Damn girl, you have tits!"

Mrs. Roberts smacked her son in the back of the head. "Mind your manners," she snapped. "Does Mark talk like that?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind if he did sometimes," Ashley chirped. "He's too gentle sometimes."

I just shook my head and looked at Jessica. "I'm guessing you and Kathy have a solid agreement?"

"Yes," Jessica said. "In fact, she's going to move in with my family this weekend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.