My Innocent Daughter. Yeah. - Cover

My Innocent Daughter. Yeah.

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My daughter doesn't do girlie or sexy, she's into sports, and now parkour. Trouble is, she's still in ninth grade but the guys she's started doing it with are college age. How protective should I be?? If only I could discuss it with her mother, but she ran off with another woman a couple of years ago.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

So of course I went along to the gym. I got to give the girls a ride there and keep them safe, to be a proud dad seeing Lucie being greeted respectfully by the staff and regulars, and to watch her exercise her awe-inspiring body.

I was all the more proud that Lucie wore her loose top and jogging pants over her athletics shorts and top, presenting herself purely as an athlete person. I got the impression I wasn’t the only one who found that made her even more desirable. Not that the more scantily clad Brooke wasn’t desirable too of course, or Kait.

Yes on top of Lucie there were Kait’s and Brooke’s gorgeous bodies to ogle exercising as well, and I gave my body some - apparently - much needed exercise too, so altogether it was a positive experience. Much better than sitting on my own in front of the TV, with my laptop. Not that I don’t have friends, but they’re couples these days.

When we got back I went to bed with Kait. I still wasn’t sure whether she was fourteen or fifteen, but as she stripped off in front of me it was obvious she was sure about what she wanted. Her slender, feminine body was irresistible in any case. She swayed her long, glossy brown hair from side to side with a grin, then transferred the sway into a sexy wriggle all down her body.

She climbed into the bed. “I’ve so been looking forward to this,” she whispered excitedly into my ear as she snuggled up to me and her skin touched mine everywhere. We were both glowing and energised from the gym and shower.

“Me too,” I replied honestly. I’d decided I wasn’t going to let myself be scared by her affection, however intense it was. She could work through it in her own time, and when the teenage crush faded it could just fade naturally and I’d help her move on. Meanwhile after three years sleeping on my own I was ready for some intense intimacy myself, with this lovely girl.

She put her arm over and pulled her gorgeous, lissom body against me. “I can’t believe I’m in bed with Lucie’s hot dad,” she continued, “and I’m going to spend the whole night and your cock is as big as she said and it feels as great as she said.”

“It’s all yours,” I smiled, “I can’t believe I’m in bed with you.”

She kissed me passionately, crawled on top and in a moment we were connected; so much more easily than before. She fucked me eagerly, then languidly. She seems to like to make it last. Eventually we came, and fell asleep. She woke me in the early hours so we could do it some more, came together again, and fell asleep again, with her warm, lightweight body on me, and still connected. We woke again with a faint light coming round the edge of the drapes; fucked, cuddled, kissed, murmured and fell asleep again. Did it all over again with the light bright on the window.

I’d never had a night like it. It seemed like we’d fucked the entire eight hours straight, though I was still alive in the morning so I guess we slept a bit more than I thought. In fact I felt strangely invigorated as we went down for a late breakfast.

“Morning,” Lucie and Brooke grinned at us. They were in robes, while Kait had slipped one of my shirts over half her lissom body.

“Here, you must need this,” Lucie pushed a bowl of brown and orange sludge in front of me as I sat down. I sighed and tried a small spoonful. It tasted better than it looked, at least. And the sliced banana on it was okay too. I guess. And the pint of dilute juice.

While that worked its healing magic the girls went off to play basketball for the morning. Then after lunch (nut salad, if you were wondering) the girls tempted me up to Lucie’s room and took off all their clothes. Their three naked bodies were all over mine and my manhood rose valiantly to the challenge.

It was Brooke’s turn first. Once again I eased my throbbing cock into her tight, eager pussy and she lit up my world with her dimples and thighs and big brown eyes. Strangely my cock hardy ached at all as I fucked her slowly, then faster, to a delicious mutual orgasm.

We lay on the bed and watched some action-girl YouTube for half an hour before I was kissed and fondled to another erection, this time for Lucie to enjoy. She decided on doggy with Kait and Brooke joining in, and she came twice before I spurted another load of incestuous daddy sperm into her.

There was just time before dinner for them to get me up for Kait, and she wrapped her slender arms round me and came quickly, then again, before my weary balls finally came up with another load for her.

“I’ve got to make that last,” she murmured sadly into my ear as her third set of spasms died away. “I don’t think I can get away again till next weekend.”

“I’ll be so fit by then, we can fuck all weekend,” I promised her.

“Alright,” she smiled.

After dinner I ran her and Brooke home, and drove back wondering about my life. I’d been so naive with Val. If I’d slept with Kait first, I realized, I’d probably have recognised Val wasn’t as much into men as we’d both supposed. Or if I’d slept with a Brooke or a Lucie. The girls all loved cock, and Val hadn’t. We’d done it, but by comparison it had been a bit difficult and awkward. She’d loved me, at some levels, but not in the simple, sexual, animal way the girls did.

Anyway I was pleased Lucie was still up when I got back, and on the couch, in her robe. She didn’t bother to pull it closed as she patted the cushion next to her.

“You’re so awesome Dad,” she smiled as she put her arm round me. It wasn’t a sexual smile though. I guess she could see I was fucked out. We cuddled intimately and I admired her beautifully muscled thighs and her bush while we watched TV for a while. When we went up to bed it was to our separate beds, and that felt right, though it was hard to say exactly why. Well maybe it was because she still needs a father and I want to be that father, not something else, like her partner.

Though when I got home from work on Monday the drapes were closed and she was working out naked in the living room. She grinned sexily at me as my eyes popped at her stunning body reclining on the bench, feet on the floor and knees invitingly apart. She set down the small weights she’d been using and tensed her pecs to joggle her plump, tempting tits at me while I tore off my clothes. I was not Dad but Richie, with the cock she needed.

She was wet and ready before I’d even touched her, just as I was rock hard. In seconds my outsize, hypersensitive cockhead was sliding into her creamy, pulsating pussy and we were off. Her glittering green-brown eyes gazed into mine, sharing the intensity as our bodies thrilled each other with a quick, hard fuck.

“Ooooh you’re soooo hot Richie,” she grinned, her cute nosetip wiggling, urging me on with her fingers and her thrusting pelvis.

All I could do was gasp as I fucked her fast with my whole length, making sure I didn’t come out, and trying to pick the best weight to land on her swollen vulva, while pistoning in and out several times a second! My reward was her enraptured expression and a manic euphoria radiating out from my cock.

In no more than a minute or two we were there. Her pussy became even grippier and her face even more intense. I was spurting desperately into her depths as ecstasy soared through me, feeling her jerking and shuddering while her strong, athletic body sucked my sperm into itself.

We wound down, and after a minute or two we stood up. I ogled her gorgeous, perfect form.

“So how about a quick run, before dinner?” she asked.

“I don’t think so,” I was still breathing quite heavily.

“Okay well I’m going,” she said, “just a couple of miles. Don’t worry I’ll be quite safe, I know it’s dark but it’s not a bad area is it?”

So I went for the run of course. It wasn’t that bad, I guess, though when we got in I could only flop on the couch while Lucie made lasagne for dinner (using fake mince, yes, but it was true you could hardly tell as she said) which we had with salad and followed with fruit. We fucked lazily on and off for the rest of the evening; first on the couch, then on the bench and the ball, before finishing off on her bed.

“You see,” Lucie poked me teasingly as we wound down from the fourth delicious cum, “your stamina is so much better already.”


The next day was pretty much the same, and so were Wednesday and Thursday. What with the weights and ball in the living room, the running, and Lucie’s iron grip on the groceries - that I should really have seen coming before I recklessly let her start ordering for us online - and the vast amounts of sex, by Friday when Brooke and Kait reappeared I was beginning to keep up.

“Oooh wow,” Kait enthused as she grabbed me the second the door closed, “you feel so much firmer, and quite muscley even.”

“This ass is HOT,” grinned Brooke, stroking it.

I could only grin at the lovely girls as we went up to Lucie’s room to get the orgy under way.

So I fucked Brooke and Kait and Lucie, over and over. In between we were all touching, stroking, kissing and fondling. Then finally I went to bed with Kait. She kept herself in contact with me all night, and helped herself to my morning woodie. She was crushing on me as much as ever and I was feeling quite addicted to her too. She is a lot younger, but the intimacy and affection were wonderful and I returned them with interest.

This happy state of affairs continued for three amazing weeks. Then Lucie told me she wanted to see her Mom over Christmas.

“I haven’t seen her all year, well only once,” she defended herself against the expression on my face.

“Yeah, no, alright,” I made an effort, though I still sounded grudging I guess. I couldn’t help it. Lucie is so important to me. The thought of Christmas without her hardly bore thinking about. Though it wasn’t her fault, or Val’s, that I don’t have any other family in the States. My parents are in Chile and things had been a bit strained since my breakup with Val, whom they’d loved and didn’t really believe was a lesbian. My sister is in Europe and it would’ve been too desperate to fly there and back just for a couple of days.

I tried not to spoil things for Lucie anyway, and not to look too pathetic when Kait and Brooke said they had to be with their families. In any case it would have looked too weird if word had got around that Lucie was away and her friends had come round.

So I got Lucie the latest and greatest new phone and wrapped it for her, and on Christmas eve drove her the three hours from Scranton to Val’s parents’ house in New Haven, Connecticut. I dropped her off in the street outside rather than create an awkward atmosphere in amongst Val’s big extended family. Val would have come out if I’d waited, but I couldn’t face it, so I kissed Lucie goodbye, watched her walk fluidly up the drive, then came away.

Anyhow I got through Christmas okay. I did lots of working out because it made me think of Lucie and the girls, and I even ate vegan. I watched TV and chatted with other lonely souls online, wore the AC/DC band tee Lucie had given me, thanked her for it when she called to thank me for her new phone, went for a run each day with the phone armband Kait had given me (I can take a hint) and sniffed the scented card from Brooke.

Two days after Christmas I was on tenterhooks - Val was going to be bringing Lucie back. I found a few things to do, worked out looking out of the front window, and waited. As daylight began to fade I was on the point of texting to ask how the trip was going when Val’s ancient Honda pulled into the drive.

I waved, and disappeared into the kitchen to let them say their goodbyes without any uncomfortable encounters. In a couple of minutes there was the sound of the front door lock, then the door opening, and closing again.

“Of course it’ll be alright,” I heard Lucie say.

Shit.

“I could get it fixed on the way, somewhere,” I heard Val’s quieter, feathery voice.

“Of course you can’t,” evidently Lucie is as cocky with her mother now as she is with me. “He’d hate it if you broke down somewhere.” Lucie isn’t like Val at all. If anything she takes after one of my aunts. A little.

“Hi,” I called. Whatever was going to go down Val mustn’t feel unwelcome, even if, being honest, she was.

“Hi Dad,” Lucie whirled in from the hall. “Mom’s car’s engine light’s come on and it’s going slowly.”

Val had followed Lucie as far as the doorway. “Hi Val,” I smiled at her while Lucie and I hugged.

Val looked awkward, but smiled and said ‘Hi’ back.

“Well you can’t drive to Connecticut in the dark with that,” I had to say.

“I should call someone out,” she said.

“Like me to take a look?” I always did look after her car.

“Well, okay, thanks,” she knew she had to accept.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.