My Innocent Daughter. Yeah.
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My daughter doesn't do girlie or sexy, she's into sports, and now parkour. Trouble is, she's still in ninth grade but the guys she's started doing it with are college age. How protective should I be?? If only I could discuss it with her mother, but she ran off with another woman a couple of years ago.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The girls made lunch while I flopped on the couch in my robe, rehydrating (Lucie’s word) with a large, very dilute juice. Lunch turned out to be chilli tomato slices in spaghetti, with fruit to finish. Brooke explained gleefully that I was being refuelled, and also that obviously my diet was something Lucie was bound to take an interest in now.

We sat on the couch watching TV while lunch went down, in robes - well two of the girls were in robes; the third was in her arousing little translucent dress, waiting patiently for her illicit turn. We all knew I couldn’t refuse to fuck her now.

Her panties had disappeared at some point so her girlie pale-brown bush was appearing and disappearing from time to time as she shifted position. It was alluring, though I’d just enjoyed two massive orgasms of course.

How long did she want me to wait? Whenever I was going to start with her I had to be fully recovered and not even a bit soft, otherwise she might think I didn’t like her as much as the others, because of her small tits. Her carrying on about her tits had been fake of course, but likely based on a germ of truth, that she worried about them. She’s a teenage girl, after all, so just because she’s tall, slim and beautiful doesn’t mean she can’t have her share of body image angst.

After a few minutes I decided I needed to make sure, so I told the trio I had to change the oil in the car. I spent an hour or so doing that and a few other little things around the house, while the girls did some working out and spent time on mysterious accounts on their phones and laptops. Then I had to do a few weights with them, to show willing. Okay and a few crunches and pushups.

“Alright bedtime?” grinned Kait as my arms gave out. It was three thirty. We all trooped up to Lucie’s big bedroom. The girls promptly slipped off their robes, and dress, and I did the same. My brain was going a little fuzzy as I stood among the three naked girls.

Of course my balls were tingling too, even before Lucie shimmied up to me to finish off my erection, which they were all looking at. I kept telling myself to think of her as ‘Lucie the hot girl’ and not my daughter, as she rubbed herself seductively up my front, making me desperate to fuck her fabulous action-girl body again.

She moved to my side so Kait could see my erection, but already Brooke was stroking teasingly over Kait’s body, pushing her onto the bed, then licking up the inside of her lissom right thigh. It was a lesson that had been passed on from Maddie to Lucie to Brooke.

“She’ll need to be nice and ready,” Lucie grinned as she went over to lend a hand, and tongue, giving Brooke’s tempting ass a stroke en route. She took up station on Kait’s left side, and for a few minutes I gazed at Kait’s slender body being fondled and kissed by her nubile besties, with her long, slim legs wide apart. She was writhing and gasping happily, in the middle of the big bed.

Seemingly just before two different girlie fingers pumped her wet, distended pussy to a very beautiful climax, Kait told them to stop with a touch, and her electric green eyes fixed on me.

I crawled onto the bed, searching her face for her feelings. She’s not as confident as Lucie and Brooke and I felt I needed to look after her. Not that she’s really unconfident either...

Nobody had said anything but I was picking up this was her first time. I hadn’t done it with a virgin before and I was anxious about hurting her or it going wrong somehow. Did she have her hymen? If so would there a be a like a solid resistance? A lot of blood? Pain?

“I don’t have a hymen anymore,” she grinned, reading my expression. She was amused, but she liked it too, that I was concerned. Looking at me very intently.

She beckoned me on with her long, feminine fingers, stroking deliciously up the sides of my chest. Her face, her slender body with its small tits, her height, were like a supermodel’s. Not a bony size zero supermodel, and not a six foot supermodel, but a slim, healthy, light-framed girl an inch or so shorter than my regular five-ten-and-a-half. Delicate and delectable.

She had a bit of green eye-shadow on, and her eyes were outlined, making her look even more like a model. No mascara, as though to boast that her long, thick eyelashes don’t need any help. Nor do her eyes at all in my opinion, but they’re average size so quite likely she worries that they look small.

Anyway I knew my pupils were reassuringly huge as I soaked up her stunning face.

She lifted her knees and held her breath while I offered my outsize cockhead up. She was nice and wet, but not quite relaxed. I wasn’t sure if her pelvis being a bit narrower than Lucie’s would matter, or not. I pressed my cockhead up and it started to open her. It felt amazing and looked amazing. I began to pump, gently, nudging my cock in, and after about a minute I felt her bone on mine.

She gave a victorious wriggle, rubbing her clit. “MMMmmmm,” she breathed in my ear, “at last. I knew I could.”

I worked my arms under her slender body and rolled us over so she could run things how she liked.

“At last?” I asked. It hadn’t sounded as though she meant the last five minutes, somehow.

“I’ve had a crush on you for ages,” she pushed up a little so she could look at me, checking my reaction. “Such a crush. Since I was, I don’t know ... well I don’t know, old enough to have a crush. That’s okay isn’t it?”

She’d seen my surprise. What could I say? “Of course it’s okay,” I smiled into her reactive green eyes, “I love that.” Whew. I saw she was satisfied with my response.

She sat up and began to fuck herself cheerfully up and down on my electrified, rock-hard pole. Her tight, oily pussy walls were stroking its mushroom head and firing more waves of euphoria into my bloodstream. Her pussy was feeling more and more fabulous; elastic, creamy and pulsating.

She fucked on and on, and I feasted my eyes and fingertips on her slender, girlie body while I surfed a long, long wave of ecstasy, still without quite enough intensity to go crashing into an orgasm.

After a few minutes she bent forwards again and kissed me, tenting my face with her long, fragrant hair. She fucked with her fluid pelvis, a couple of inches in and out. She squirmed and rubbed and thrust, savoring the experience and, I was starting to see, in no rush for it to end. I was in no rush for the heavenly experience to end either.

I smiled up at the lovely girl, giving her pert little tits a fondle. She’s someone who is beautiful inside and out, and it was beautiful to see the pleasure my cock was giving her. She was experimenting, practising, learning, and having fun. She grinned at her friends, and at me, while she maxxed her first fuck. I felt great that her first time was being so good for her.

Lucie and Brooke were beginning to look more closely at her as the minutes ticked by and she continued to writhe and grind and bounce, immersed in her little world of joy and riding her crush. Eventually, after perhaps twenty or twenty-five minutes, I noticed her friends exchange a look.

Lucie leaned in and stroked a pert tit, then kissed the side of Kait’s long, slender neck. Brooke stroked a lissom thigh, and pushed a small teen finger in to find her clit, which made Kait gasp and tremble. I decided I had to join in and make sure my assets were going to be shared equitably.

I grasped Kait’s hips and lifted. To be fair to her she didn’t resist, but helped me raise her so I could fuck upwards. By now I was desperate to cum, and found that, hard work or not, I could fuck quite fast. In a few seconds Kait began to shake, and straightaway my cock was spurting into her spasming pussy. I was bouncing her now, with the force of my thrusts, and she was loving it, cumming and cumming, staring wide-eyed into my face to tell me that, fun or not, it had a special significance for her. I came and came with her, and into her.

The euphoric peak passed and I let her sag onto me so I could hug her twitching, groaning body. I squeezed and kissed her while my cock pumped the last drops deep into her. She felt amazing.

“So that’s one complete round already,” commented Lucie.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.